The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers

"What a great idea," said Mandy, kissing me on the cheek. "But I need to wear something really nice." She came back down looking a million dollars, in an outfit that would give an Archbishop a hard-on.

"WOW! You look fantastic," and I meant it.

"You know, I've been thinking. I've fought and argued with you for years, but you're a brilliant brother, and quite well endowed." She patted the front of my jeans, "Very well endowed."

The Devilish Duck was popular and usually full, especially on Sundays, and we had to wait for a free table. Fortunately for Mandy we had a table for two at the far end of the pub. OK we had further to walk to the carvery but Mandy would at least be partly screened: she would need it. Mandy was in high spirits as we queued, then loaded her plate as full as she could, on the reasoning that we may as well get full value for the fixed price.

"You look really sexy today," I said, waiting for her fork full of food to hit her open mouth.

"Well thank you," she replied, having swallowed her first bite, then she frowned as if puzzled. Putting her hand cautiously just under her skirt she mumbled something, then frowned again. Her face flushed red. "How the ...?"

"What's wrong?" I asked. Still with a puzzled look she whispered in my ear, "How the fuck it happened I don't know, but I've forgotten to put any knickers on. I really hope" she looked cautiously around, "That no-one can see, especially in this skirt."

I laughed, "You never? And that skirt barely covers your knickers."

"Precisely. And I definitely had them on when I was down town."

"Why take them off, then?"

"Because I was going out for lunch and I wanted to change to feel fresh and smartly dressed for you. I must have taken one pair off and forgotten to put a new pair on."

"Sexily dressed for a pub lunch, too."

"I felt I owed it to you."

I laughed again, "People will think you're my girlfriend, not my sister."

"Oh yes, I remember now. Hehe, you'll think I'm a slut."

"Do you usually leave your knickers off on a date?"

"Not usually, but I wanted to feel special. Ohmygod, I must have been thinking ... "

"That I was a special date?"

"Ohmygod Ray, whatever was I thinking, I'm so embarrassed."

"Well I'm OK with it. Anyway you'd better get eating, it's Sunday lunch not your favourite pizza."

Her eyes glazed, I whispered in her ear, "You're no longer embarrassed but happy you've left your knickers off. In fact with every mouthful of food, you'll get more and more aroused. Every time I touch your leg, it will feel like the sexiest tickle you've ever had, on your breasts, your butt, your thighs, your pussy ... 3,2,1, wide awake.

Mandy fanned her face, "I'm so sorry Ray, I'm spoiling our date. It's so warm in here."

"It's best that you forgot your knickers then, It'll keep you cooler."

She ate another mouthful of her lunch and had another quizzical look on her face but said nothing. Yet another bite and she shivered noticeably, moving a hand down to her leg. "That's funny, I was sure someone or something just stroked my thigh. And did I just call you my date?" She touched my hand. "I just can't believe how good I feel." She laughed, "For a few minutes I actually though you were my boyfriend."

"I'm your brother, but you can confuse me if I'm going to get dessert when we get home."

"Ray," she said, "NO! As good as I feel it's just not right, you're my brother."

"Just checking." I smiled and touched Mandy's leg.

She paused for just a moment, said nothing about my touch and took another mouthful of food. She shivered again. "Oh fuck, what's happening?" she said, looking puzzled again.

"Favourite pizza ... every touch on your leg is so intense that you can't stop an powerful orgasm building and after a few touches you will cum ... quietly ... 3,2,1, awake."

"What is it about today? I dress sexy to impress you, forget my knickers, think you're my boyfriend and I feel as sexy as hell."

"I think it's maybe the fault of your leg," I offered, touching her knee.

"Ray, what have you done?"

"Nothing, I just touched your leg like this and here, on your thigh."

"Ray ... Ohhhh, Ray ... no not again, ohmygod, Ray, please, no please don't touch me ... oh that's bliss, but please ... Ray, oh that's fantastic but not in here ... no ... OHHHH!

With the last touch Mandy sailed over the finish line. A very muted moan, her eyes closed, her breathing rapid told me Mandy had cum, in a busy pub.

"I thought you said I'd never hypnotise you?"

It didn't take long for the full impact of what I'd said to reach her brain. "You fucking, nasty, cheating, conniving, perverted bastard." Mandy growled, thankfully in a low voice. "I'll pay you back when we get home."

"Promises, promises. Just don't forget than I can make you cum any time I want." And to prove the point I just kept touching until she came again.

"Oh, ooh, ohmygod ... you bastard. Take me home."

"But we haven't finished yet."

"I'm not hungry any more. Oh no, not again, no, no, no, please. Ohhhh! "

***

Despite Mandy kicking my shin hard as soon as we left the The Devilish Duck, by the time we got home I'd explained all that had happened since I first hypnotised her.

"But it felt so real, so good, and despite almost humiliating me in a crowded pub I think I actually liked it, but you're still an asshole for doing it in secret."

"You wouldn't have done it otherwise."

"So you made me do it?"

"I could only persuade you, not make you. OK, I persuaded you to go out without knickers, then I persuaded you get horny, be embarrassed, eventually cum."

"What else could you persuade me to do, then? Fuck you?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"NO! "

"Not if I make you cum three times like you did at the pub?"

"I could have done that with my fingers."

"Three times ... within minutes ... really? It was no better than with your fingers?"

"Well, I don't know, but it was like the thrill of being in the pub."

"But each cum was more intense?"

"Could you do it again, but slower?"

"Only if you get naked for me."

"No."

"OK, I'm going to see Elaine."

"You're going to mind fuck her?"

"No, just help her remember her husband."

"Did you hypnotise her and convince her she was fucking her husband and not you?"

"No."

"Would you fuck her?"

"No, I'd rather fuck you."

"That's not going to happen."

Elaine was happy to see me, well to be honest delighted to see me. "I just can't explain how good you made me feel and, well, to be able to thank you with my mouth - I haven't done that for a very long time."

"Can I ask something really personal?"

"Well I think you deserve to. What is it?"

"I think John found it difficult to satisfy you, why was that?"

"Yes, you're right. John's penis, his cock, was only 3 inches long when he was fully hard. We had sex, 'fucked' as you might say - do you mind me saying fucked?"

"Not at all. They taught us proper words at school but no-one ever uses them."

"John fucked me but found it frustrating. Of course it worked because we had one daughter who gave us our granddaughter, Zara, but we fucked very little. He was ashamed and wouldn't even pee in a gents urinal. He always sat, just like a woman."

"So you were frustrated as well?"

"Well sometimes, but he'd lick me out - oh heavens I don't want to disgust you."

"It's fine. In fact I find it ... " I shuffled and rearranged my jeans.

"Oh I see. Well he'd lick me out. I had to shave my pussy then, and he got real good. That's why I practised giving him an expert blowjob ... you do still call it that?" I nodded. "Silly me, that's what Zara calls it."

"That's something I love doing - licking a girl out, but like John I prefer smooth."

"Oh well, I really must speak with Zara. I told her you'd hypnotised me. Zara's very slim and she's proud of her pussy."

I just couldn't believe talking sex with Elaine, but she seemed so comfortable with it.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I found some photos of Zara. Would you like to see?"

"Yes, I would."

The first few were just of Zara growing up. She was really pretty, and slim too all through her teens. Then I came to three taken just a year ago, on the beach, topless.

"John would have loved to see his granddaughter all grown up."

"She's beautiful, really beautiful."

"Ray, do you have time to hypnotise me again?"

"Yes, sure."

"I want you to talk to me in vulgar language. John liked to speak to me with what we called naughty words. Is that OK?"

I nodded. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable?"

" ... 8, deeper down, 9, deeply hypnotised, 10, totally willing to obey my commands."

We revisited the beach, the disappointment that John looked at other women but the pleasure at seeing him aroused. "What happened next?"

"We went back and he was so sorry he'd upset me that he licked me out."

"Just remember that time, remember him licking you out, and imagine what it felt like. Now every time I touch your hand, imagine another tongue is licking you, wherever you want it to be. Licking your cunt, your tits, licking your cunt harder, one more tongue every time I touch your hand."

The intense look of concentration just deepened, her breathing deeper and deeper as long hidden feelings of intense pleasure emerged. I touched her hand and her legs parted more and more as if by remote control. She slid forward in the chair and her legs moved as if squeezing an invisible head, almost as if she was a jockey trying to spur his horse to the winning line.

"More and more tongues, on your tits, on your cunt lips and now faster and faster licking your clit into submission. Faster, faster, bringing you to a peak that you can't ignore, sucking, tickling teasing your clit so you cum NOW, CUM NOW FOR ME, CUM, SUBMIT, CUM NOW!! "

Elaine's body writhed and convulsed, her muscles contracted, her body tensed and turned and finally the peak of her orgasm hit home. She began to relax again and allow every pulse of pleasure to relax yet invigorate her. Her breathing gradually slowed until she finally allowed her body to rest.

"3, 2, 1, awake and refreshed."

Elaine didn't speak for several minutes, then she opened her eyes. "Wow. How the hell did you do that?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I've been reading up on stuff and reading some scripts out aloud and the rest was improvising and my imagination."

"Some imagination! Hell, I'm still buzzing now. I must have been, what, 19 or 20 when I last came like that, and that was with fingers, a hairbrush handle and a vibrator."

"All three?"

"Yes. I was quite adventurous then." Elaine seemed deep in thought and then laughed. "You're still rock hard by the look of that bulge."

"I am. Some days it lasts like that."

"Well ... there's one sure fire way to fix it. I mean, you don't find me unattractive do you?" she chided herself almost immediately. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. When I'm really horny I tend to say things I shouldn't."

I thought for a moment. "You've really found it hard losing John and I'd like to help you, but, I mean, it would be almost like fucking my gran."

Elaine looked so sad, tears in her eyes. "It's been so long. I haven't had a man in my life since John. Zara sometimes helps me but .."

"She helps you?"

"She's an angel. We talk a lot and sometimes she stays with me, in my bed and ... "

"You fuck?"

"We satisfy each other, sometimes for a long time. Hell, if you hadn't made me cum so hard I wouldn't dare tell you this."

"You're bi?"

"Heavens, no, but Zara wasn't confident about herself. Still deciding, still experimenting."

"Could you persuade her if I was there?"

"I can ask her."

"Then I will, if you want, I mean I'm still hard. But no love, just sex. No kissing."

"That's OK I can get kisses from Zara."

I would never, ever consider fucking a fat, hairy hole, but Elaine was very aroused and her swollen pussy lips paid tribute to that. I'd mention the hair later - I reckon the grass had just grown and grown and completely obscured her playground.

Once inside, oh that was bliss. Believe me if you ever want to fuck a granny, try Elaine. Her hole hadn't healed but there was plenty of tightness there to please me. She hadn't forgotten how to grip a man, a skill she'd learned from John's size.

"Oh Ray, that's fantastic. Fuck me hard, make me pay for wanting you inside me, yes, hard, fast. Your cock fills me up so much. I've dreamed of having a big cock inside me. Ram your big cock, hurt me, fuck me till I'm sore."

The commentary ran on, encouraging me to slam into her. "I want to fill you and I want to punish you for making me so horny. Tell me about Zara."

"Oh Zara's a darling. She sucks my clit, my tits and she lets me tongue her tight smooth cunt. She moans for me to lick her faster until she cums."

That did it. I came with my payload of cum right into Elaine's love cave, shortly followed by a shriek as she came too.

There was no cuddle, no kiss, no anything. We dressed and I set to go.

"Wait," said Elaine, "You deserve these." She delved deep into a drawer and passed me an envelope containing a dozen Polaroids and four selfies ... three of her and Zara and one of Zara solo. "John loved to take photos and I persuaded Zara to snap us on her mobile phone, the other is one to remind me of her. Keep them safe and secure. I want them back, but there's no rush."

***

Just before I left Mandy, I'd told her I wouldn't fuck Elaine, but that had changed. Was I an idiot? Well, no. Despite her age, she kept herself fit - possibly by walking all over our estate gathering gossip. Her face looked younger than her years, her tits sagged but they were still responsive, her cunt hair was overgrown but that could be remedied. She knew how to use her cunt muscles and her own personal lube worked well. I took a look at the almost pornographic photos she'd lent me, John's cock was short and stubby, one faceless woman had the most perfect bare pussy lips with John's (?) stubby cock just managing to poke inside and Zara's solo snap could adorn any mens magazine page. Would I fuck Elaine again? If she kept to the deal, I'd fuck her and Zara in tandem.

"Where the hell have you been?" asked my precious elder sister.

"I told you, I went to talk to Elaine."

"Have a nice comfy chat then?"

"It's no concern of yours."

"Poke her mummy hole with your tiddler?"

"You've seen my tiddler, don't berate it."

"So did you shove your monster up her cunt, just for fun?"

"Piss off Mandy, go shove a bottle up it. What do you want? A finger click and a few words from me till you cum so hard you'll jump out the window?"

"OK, OK we'll call a truce."

That just about settled a fun Sunday afternoon. Mum and dad would be back till Tuesday. Sunday evening was tense. Monday we both worked.

*

"I'm sorry," said Mandy, the minute she arrived home from the office.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have tricked you."

"It's really powerful, isn't it, your new skill."

"It depends on you, Mandy. All I did was tweak something you already had there. Yesterday proved you were prepared to risk being knicker-less in public, it also proved that given the chance you could get very, very aroused. All you needed was the push. Try it again and see how it feels."

"I already did."

"You did?"

Mandy smiled broadly, "I wore my knickers to work, then on an impulse I took them off, discretely, when no one was looking and I put them in my shoulder bag." She opened the zip part and there they were. "See," she added,passing them to me, "You're the sniff expert, hardly any use."

I put the gusset to my nose, just a faint but genuine scent. "OK."

"And they weren't a spare pair," she added, standing and raising her skirt, "See." What I could see was a perfectly shaved, slightly puffy slit, contoured as mother nature had supplied.

"So you were like that all day?"

"Yes, all day. Sat at my desk, sometimes with my legs parted and at coffee break with 3 fingers inside me, then walking around and, she giggled like a naughty schoolgirl, shaking hands with a client who was visiting - he must have got some of me on his hand, then later, sat in the small garden area behind and eating my lunch. It was quite breezy and I could feel the cool air teasing my pussy. Even on the bus home, sat next to a guy who must have been 80,and finally walking here from the bus stop. I've got so horny today it was incredible."

Mandy raised her skirt again, revealing the smooth perfect valley which I'd delighted to see in the glamour, pin up type magazines often dubbed 'shavers specials'. To see such a perfect pussy, there in front of my eyes was pleasure beyond words. "Well, go on Ray, what do you think, do I 'smell' horny? Is my 'scent' to your liking? You're the knicker expert.

"How do you mean?"

"Oh, come on Ray. You've been in the dirty laundry very many times. You should be more careful to hide your rummaging; my knickers and mum's knickers and you've even been in my room. Which do you prefer, mum's or mine?"

"They're both different. It depends on what mood I'm in."

"Oh, so you do confess it? Good, I don't like lies. So, does my slit, or my pussy - whatever you boys call it - smell like I've been horny? Or would you prefer to smell my fingers?" Many reached down, parted her legs and inserted three fingers. "Here," she thrust her fingers under my nose. "Embarrassed little brother? Surprised your little trick yesterday turned out to be a huge turn on for me today?"

I inhaled a nosefull of my sister's secret juice. If my cock wasn't solid before, it certainly was now. "It smells real good, Mandy, real good."

She glanced at my bulge, "Well, sisters can be a tease as well. I don't need any mumbo jumbo to turn a guy on. Come, I need you upstairs."

What the hell had I done? Had my hypno trickery created a nympho sister? I followed her quickly up the stairs. Her skirt was loose and she stepped out of it before she'd got through her room door. Laid on the bed, perfect pussy proudly on display. "I need another opinion. I want your nose, here, now." I had little option. Nudging my nose in the crack between her legs I couldn't remember any time I'd been so hard, so hard it was hurting.

"Just get your kit off, I want you inside me now. And no hypno crap either.

"But you said ... "

"It's a woman's divine right change her mind. This 'problem' is all due to you. You were responsible for getting me so horny. You fix it."

"But ..."

"Oh stop whining and get fucking me. My god, do you want a written invite?"

"No." Within seconds I was edging my power penis inside her.

"Easy, not so fucking rough. Hell, that's some weapon you got there."

From then on there was no conversation. There were murmurs of pleasure, there were sighs, the odd mutter of discomfort, the sounds of a dick moving in and out of a tight well lubricated love tube, sounds of passion. And then Mandy wanted deeper, faster, doggy, kisses, more kisses, more passion until the final peak, the cum, the explosion of tender nerves and the deep sighs of satisfaction

Was there any love, or was it mutual release? I think there was love, but not much at that first connection of our bodies. We ordered pizzas, we drank beer, we watched TV and then we went to bed, our last evening of a long weekend alone.

We laid naked in Mandy's bed. We kissed, passionately. We fucked for what seemed an eternity. We slept, spooned, and when we woke we fucked again.

***

Mum and dad came home from a romantic weekend away. During that weekend, as unbelievable as it seemed, I'd fucked our neighbour, unwittingly given Mandy a new slant on her sexuality (would she deliberately flash? I didn't know), fucked her several times in several positions and, I could not get it out of my mind, I loved my sister and it seemed she loved me - not brother /sister 'respect' love, not 'sexual' love but a 'lovers' love, in a boyfriend /girlfriend way.

grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers