All Comments on 'The Box In The Attic'

by gentlemom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlhazredAlhazredover 14 years ago
Promising, but a let down by the end.

The story started out great, and lasted all the way through the cousins' shower. But by the end, when the rest of the family got involved, it felt rushed. Very little description of the sex and various encounters, it felt like a very descriptive story suddenly had to be finished as quickly as possible. The worst part is, the entire beginning (including the shower) seemed to be building up to these bigger events, and then they were only glossed over. Would love to see this story expanded to describe the climax sessions in more (or even some) detail.

madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Very Nice!

This story is an excellent foundation for a series of "family stories". The writing is very good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I would have liked to read about the actual fuck

I had hopes to read about her father, mother and brother having sex and all of the glorious details of what happened.How she felt after she had a entire day of getting overwhelmed with the tremendous amount of sex she had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
being taken by all the family

a fantastic story awesome very exciting and so very erotic

now for the next part or parts

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Hot story

What percentage of families do you suppose have sexual secrets buried in boxes in closets, basements, or attics? Probably more than you'd expect.

This story just gave us a hint of what might be hidden there. Thanks for posting.

petcock17petcock17over 5 years ago
What a story

I liked it came from left field... sorely wished I had grown up in a similar family.....to bad...

zenecazenecaalmost 4 years ago
lovely tale

that was a very pleasant story beautifully told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergentlemom@gentlemom
805 Followers
I'm divorced, "mildly bi", 51, a journalist in semi-retirement. My stories are closer to erotica than to porn, and may not be raunchy enough to satisfy the prurient tastes of some readers. Current favorite quote: "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." (H.G.Wells)

story TAGS