The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cetodd
cetodd
9 Followers

I felt his hands envelop my hips, pressing firmly, lifting me, and pulling me back down, then pushing me in circles. I felt the tip of his cock slide around the top of my pussy, and I arched my back, and closed my eyes, feeling as though my pussy had inverted. A lightning bolt seared my stomach, and a warmth began to radiate slowly.

And then.... I screamed when his cock hit my spot. I didn't realize I had one, frankly. It was at the top of my pussy. I felt something growing, as I swirled over him, and then suddenly, when I came down on him, his cock scraped across it, and I felt a light flash behind my eyes. I ground against him, moving up and down slightly, his cock sliding feverishly across my swollen spot. I braced myself on his chest as the warmth swelled into my arms...and my legs....

The warmth expanded to my entire body, and there was an openness, in my stomach, that expanded as I felt a wave come over me. Then another wave, and then another, more intense wave. Then two waves combined, and washed over me. I screamed as I felt my body being ripped out of me. I fell forward, onto his chest, and nestled my head under his chin, the waves still coming, my pussy still quivering, and his cock still hard.

I slid my hand over his perfect, hairless chest.

"Um, don't we need some protection?" Tom broke the moment.

"Um ... no. I use the pill, and both of us are clean, disease-wise." I paused, catching my breath. "So ... we're okay."

"Oh ... wow," was all he could muster.

I caught my breath, and slid off, laying to Tom's side. "I want you to try something. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

What a polite boy.

I knelt up on my hands and knees. "Kneel behind me, Tom."

I felt the bed bounce as Tom wound his way behind me. I reached behind him, and grabbed his cock, and guided it into my pussy. "Now, Tom, I want you to fuck me."

I felt Tom grab my hips, and begin to slam his cock inside me. Our bodies clapped loudly. I felt my ass begin to jiggle with each delicious thrust. I laid my head down, letting my breasts press against the bed sheets. My nipples hardened as I slid back and forth on the bed slightly. I was lost. Maybe, just maybe, he could slide inside me, and become a part of me. There it was, another wave. I felt his cock throb, and I squeezed it with my pussy. He gasped, and then screamed. His cock exploded inside me. At first, it hurt slightly the way his come hit me inside. I felt the waves increase, and join, and I growled loudly, feeling my pussy clamp down on him, grinding myself into him, feeling him tickle my g-spot. I was hooked, in so damn many senses.

cetodd
cetodd
9 Followers
12