The Bradenhams Find Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is seven o'clock and a beautiful May morning out there. Get washed and come down for a quick cup of coffee. You won't need any clothes."

When she joined him in the kitchen her coffee was on the table along with a length of rope. "A fine spring morning makes me want to tie you to a branch of a tree in the garden and whip you. But first we have to find the tree and then the branch."

He picked up the rope and tied it round her elbows and drew them behind her back. He did not force her elbows together but she felt they were fairly close. She was pleased he liked to tie her up like this. He said it made her tits stand out and made whipping them almost impossible to resist.

There were apple trees at the far end of the garden but they could not be seen from the house. She agreed with his suggestion that one of the old oaks was well positioned in view of the house and it had a bough low enough to make it easy to fix a rope and pulley, but as he explained, there was enough height for her to be able to stand on tip toe with her arms stretched above her head or to be suspended by her ankles at a heights convenient for his riding crop to strike on the underside of her breasts or between her legs.

"I will need to set up the pulley which I will do later. For the moment it is just going to be a rope thrown over a bough. As it is such a lovely morning I want you to face the sun and wait for me to come back. I will leave you for about half an hour then I'll come and whip you. You will find it a bit chilly – just enough to make your nipples hard." He put a blindfold on her and asked her to tell him when he came back if she would like 20 celebratory lashes on her bottom or on her breasts. He kissed her lips and was gone.

What would he like best – breasts or bottom? He usually kept her breasts for special occasions and may be the setting up of an outdoor flogging tree would count as a special occasion. Would it just be her who was flogged here? How would Dorothy like it? Would they be gagged to avoid passers by trying to see what was happening? Or would they be trusted to endure his pleasure in silence? Actually it was not just his pleasure; she and Dorothy had both begun to regain the joy they felt as young women when their lovers chose to inflict the pain of the whips on them.

When her son returned he found Virginia shivering with the cold and relieved to see him. She said she would prefer to be beaten on the bottom. He gave her five strokes of his riding crop to warm her up and then ten really hard that made her scream as quietly as she could. He untied the rope that held her wrists. "Kneel down. I cannot resist giving you five on your breasts." He spent five minutes roughly feeling her breasts and twisting her cold nipples. She began to cry and he wrenched and twisted her nipples even harder. Then he stopped.

She knelt in the dewy grass waiting. The first strike caught her by surprise. She screamed. The next four came at a steady tempo. Then he took off her blindfold and she thanked him through her tears. He walked her to the house and turned on the hot shower for her.

By half past eight they were both working. At eleven she made him a cup of coffee and placed it on his desk. He put his hand up her skirt and felt her genitals. She came so quickly she hardly had time to enjoy it. The second one he brought on was slower and deeply rewarding.

***

Meeting with Mofflin

"I met the Colonel today, Harry." Said Dorothy after they had finished dinner. "I had not seen him since the funeral. He asked me if I thought you would allow me to spend two days with him in exchange Mofflin. Mofflin, as you may remember, is his wife and was a regular in the old days. You may like to try her. She is in her mid-fifties but she has a nice pair of tits and you would like her bottom. And she can take a good beating."

"How do you feel about it?" Harry asked.

"He is getting on for seventy but your mother and I have a soft spot for him. He is clean and does not make outrageous demands with his whip – although he can be pretty demanding when he has a woman in bondage. I would quite like to spend two days with him."

"What do you think, mother?"

"If Dorothy would like to go I see no reason not to make the swap with Mofflin. You will find her very different from us. She seems to be rather shy and she rarely responds to what her masters do to her. She endures being humiliated or whipped and when it is over she will sit quietly waiting for whatever is to come next. I should be interested to see if you can get any sort of emotional response out of her.

***

Virginia arranged the swop for 6pm on the Friday evening. The two women were to be undressed and be ready by to be exposed on the bondage deck by 5.30. Dorothy was the first to be attached. She was tied on her back so that her best features were displayed to the Colonel. Her arms were tied together by the wrist and above her head to suggest to the man who was to be her master that she was defenceless and open to anything he may choose to do to her. Her legs were parted enough for him to see what he was getting without being gross about it.

Mofflin required more thought. She had nice breasts and very hairy cunt. Harry had not said whether he liked pubic hair or not but Virginia expected that he would shortly decide whether his women should be naturally hairy, shaved or plucked. She told Mofflin to open her legs and bend over so that she could see what her arsehole looked like – she knew from her own experience that he liked a neat little puckered orifice. Mofflin's was just the kind he liked. She congratulated her but received only a nod in response.

The men arrived a little before 6pm and were shown into the study. The Colonel asked for a whisky and was firmly told by Virginia that he was not going to be drunk when he drove Dorothy back to his house. She made them cups of coffee.

She showed them into the salon. The room was warm, the curtains closed, and by the light of the log fire they could see two female form tied to the bondage desk - one on her back and one on her front. The one on her front had a bolster placed under hips to make her bottom more obvious.

The Colonel wanted to get Dorothy away as quickly as possible. She offered to put on a dress but he preferred her in her dressing gown. "Why waste time dressing up if you are going to have to undress when we get home". He was about to rush to the door when Virginia grabbed him, pointed to Mofflin who was still on display and pursed her lips to remind him to kiss her goodbye. He did the minimum necessary and was off with Dorothy in tow.

Harry and Virginia sat down either side of Mofflin. He stroked her gently to help her to relax and freed her legs so that she was able to spread her knees and expose her arsehole without his having to press her buttocks apart. Mofflin contracted her anus as though she was trying to shit. But instead of shit there came a small trace of fluid that gleamed in the firelight. Virginia noticed it immediately and indicated it to Harry. They said nothing.

Mofflin was turned over and her legs were tied above her head. The spotlight was turned on so that they could see her cunt clearly. Once again there was a spasm and some fluid oozed from her cunt. "In this house," said Virginia, "we like to be sure everything is clean before my son uses it. I am going to wash out your cunt and your arse and I want you to clean your teeth." She released Mofflin and took her to the bathroom and thoroughly washed out her arse and her cunt. Then she made her clean her teeth, and then clean them a second time.

"The story is that we did not notice. I sucked your cunt while Harry fucked your arse. OK? I had noticed traces but thanks for alerting us. We won't let you down. If Harry wants to fuck your arse this evening you must ask him to use some ointment. I have washed away any natural lubricant you had up there.

We will go down to dinner – Do your hair and put your make up on. You will stay naked for the rest of the evening.

House rules No 1If you want to use the toilet you must ask Harry for permission and if he says 'yes' you must ask him if he would like to watch. I have to let him watch at least once a day. And he may stop you for two hours or more and if you really wanted to go when you asked, you will find it very uncomfortable. (Hint)

House rule No 2Harry is not your master and you are not his slave. He is your lover and you do everything he tells you to do. He likes to use all three holes for an evening's pleasure – mouth, arse and cunt. After he uses your cunt you clean his cock with your mouth and after he uses your arse you wash his cock with a bowl of water and a flannel and then take it into your mouth to show it is clean.

***

Perhaps it was expecting too much to have a woman with no clothes on whom he hardly knew to have an interesting conversation with a mother and son who were fully dressed. But it was stilted. Mofflin would politely answer a direct question but she did not add to the conversation. Harry tried feeling her clitoris. She dutifully opened her legs a little wider but she showed neither pleasure nor displeasure. "If you like to clear away and make some coffee I will explore Mofflin on the bondage deck."

"I don't want you to feel up her back passage until I have put some ointment up her."

Harry attached Mofflin to the deck, lying on her back, arms above her head. Her legs were free to be adjusted as he desired. He pulled them over her head when Virginia came to lubricate her anus. She did it very thoroughly and she finished off kissing her clitoris. "If you want to use me as well, I don't mind." Said Mofflin. "Can you tell me what you plan to do to me over the weekend?"

There was a pause. Harry said that they had made no final plans because they wanted to adapt as they got to know her. There would be some point when she would be given a thorough beating outside in the garden. They would invite Sybil, their neighbour, in to watch. Then in the afternoon she could have a look round Sybil's house – which Mofflin might find interesting.

"Sybil is the widow of a man with very cruel tastes, he whipped her, hit her with his fists and boots and he loved to show other men what beatings his willing slave would take with plentiful tears but no complaints. And she loved him like mad. When he died Dorothy got her to sell her house and buy the small one next door because she hoped Sybil would take to the idea that my father would enjoy using her.

"She may be old and missing her husband but she did not want to get involved with dad. But we are quite friendly with her and she likes me to use her from time to time. And she likes to watch an open air whipping so we will invite her for Sunday morning. You and mother could go round to tea on Saturday afternoon. On Sunday afternoon Mother and I will work on you to see how many orgasms we can stimulate for you and us. But now I would like you to get into bed and I will join you shortly."

***

When Harry joined her she was lying naked in her bed, her hands clasped together behind her neck and her legs wide open. She had been well trained. He asked her if she had been to the toilet. She said she had not because she had been told she had to have his permission, but she needed to go.

"You can go now but I want to watch you."

They went into the en suite. He did not have to tell her to lean back and open her legs wide to give him a good view. He stroked her labia and fondled her clitoris for a while and then he let her piss. She washed herself and joined him in her bed.

"Now tell me, Miss Mofflin, in what order would you like me to fuck your three holes?"

"I am sure that whatever order you choose will be the one I enjoy most."

"I'll start with your arse and finish with your mouth." She turned over and presented him with her bottom. She took his thrusts with small yelps but she hardly moved. He came, she got up and fetched the basin and flannel and sucked his cock when she had cleaned him.

He kept her sucking his cock until it began to expand again and he was able to get into her cunt. She lay still and accepted his sperm.

"I think that will be enough for this evening." He said. "We have a busy day tomorrow."

When he was gone she cried quietly until she also went to sleep. What she did not know was that he had finished the evening with a quickie in his mother and then decided to kiss Mofflin goodnight and make peace with her. He heard her crying and decided to leave her until morning.

***

On Saturday morning Virginia and Mofflin went shopping and in the afternoon they went round to see Sybil's museum / shrine to her late and very much lamented husband. They were both familiar with life as a submissive but they also knew that men would not get the get maximum pleasure from a woman if he made no effort to understand her nor to enable her to add her willing contributions to his pleasure.

On Sunday morning Mofflin was woken by Virginia with instructions to get up and prepare to be taken into the garden for beating. It was a rather grey morning and not very warm. She told Mofflin that she would not be suspended upside down. Harry was going to pull her up high enough for her to stand on tip toe which would reduce the strain on her arms. As he was not planning to whip her between her legs Virginia was told to put nipple clamps onto her breasts and her clitoris while she was waiting for Harry to come and beat her. She did not know how many strokes he was planning to deliver. Sybil had been invited to watch.

Virginia gave Mofflin a cup of coffee and some toast before taking her to the whipping tree. She was fitted with padded handcuffs attached to the pulley and Virginia pulled her up enough to raise her heels off the ground. "Tell me your safe word before we start." As a final touch she took out three nipple clamps and attached them to Mofflin's nipples and clitoris. The three tugs she gave them were the first pains Mofflin experienced that day. "I am just off to fetch Sybil."

When Sybil had undressed and taken her place next to Virginia Harry came down and asked Mofflin if she was willing to be beaten. Of course she said yes. He then removed her nipple clamps. He waited a few minutes while the rush of pain subsided then he took the opportunity to cause her more pain (and pleasure) by roughly fondling her nipples and her clitoris. There was a pause while he went behind her, another pause and suddenly the sound and shock of his riding crop slashed across her bottom. She could not see him and he chose to hit her at irregular intervals, she had the experience of pain and the experience of tension as she waited for the next nine strokes

There was a longer pause and then another sequence of ten lashes, this time on the back of her thighs. By the twentieth stroke she was sobbing but she had not screamed. The next and final ten stokes were the most difficult for her. He came round to the front of her and made her look him in the eye. She was no longer able to simply endure the whipping she was now in collusion with Harry. She watched as he raised his arm but he did not bring his crop down on her until she looked him in the eye and he kept watching her eyes as the crop seared against her thighs. By the fifth lash she realised she was giving him an almost imperceptible flicker of her eyelids to say she was ready for the crop to come down; it was as if he were reading her body. He could see that in spite of his cruelty and her tears she wanted his approval and affection. It was joyful and humiliating to endure such treatment from a man who cared nothing for her. To him she was just the payment her husband made for the pleasure of owning Harry's grandmother for two days.

She thanked Harry for whipping her and he politely thanked her.

***

After lunch Harry took Mofflin up to her room. He watched her undress and lie down on her bed. He told her he wanted to talk to her and then he would come in her cunt and her arse where his seeping sperm would show the Colonel he had made good use of her.

"I haven't enjoyed this weekend as much as I should have done. And I don't think you enjoyed it either. I have no wish to get you in trouble with the Colonel so I am going to say that I really enjoyed your company and you gave me as many orgasms as I could cope with. But I had the impression you would rather have been in the Colonel's bed. Is that OK?"

"I am sorry you have not enjoyed me. I am really grateful that you will not get me punished. My arse and cunt are yours for the rest of the afternoon and I hope to make it enjoyable for you. I would like you to add my mouth – I always regard my mouth as the most intimate place for my lover to use and I would like to use this opportunity to please you.

By the time they went to the Colonel's to fetch Dorothy and deliver Mofflin, she had received his sperm in her mouth three times.

Virginia Observed

Her instructions were to have her hair done and put on her smartest dress for a light lunch on Sunday. They were not going out but she was to make sure there was nothing she had to do nor would there be anyone visiting. He wanted a long afternoon with her alone. He added he would not be inflicting any pain on her.

After lunch Harry asked her to walk to the window, to the door, the fire – his eyes were on her all the time and she could not resist adding a little wiggle to her bottom. She felt comfortable being under his control; she knew he enjoyed watching her bend over to pick up a piece of paper or to be more ladylike and pick it up keeping her back straight and dipping her legs.

From time to time he asked her to stand in front of him and remove one piece of clothing. Her dress had to go first and she remembered that lovely dreadful day when he first saw her remove her skirt for his pleasure. This time he was expecting her to be wearing no knickers or "panties" as she was learning to call them.

She should have become used to undressing and standing naked in front of her son but standing there with her hands behind her neck waiting for her son's instructions was still embarrassing and still exciting. He asked her to kneel down and so that he could put a blindfold on her; it was thick enough to cut out all light.

He helped her to her feet and led her to the bondage deck. She was told to lay face down. He tied her arms above her head and her legs were tied so that her sex and anus were available. She lay in the darkness waiting for something to happen. She felt him sitting beside her, perhaps just looking at her body. His fingers lightly touched her shoulder and slowly travelled down her back so lightly that it was almost a tickle. Down her back and on to her bottom then down the back of her leg.

When he reached her foot he caressed the sole and began travelling back up the inside of her other leg. The hand passed her knee and continued up the inside of her thigh pulling out just before it reached her aching sex; across her bottom and up her back. She felt herself becoming so relaxed, almost somnolent, smiling happily with her own thoughts.

She noticed the pattern changing. The hand going down her back was following her backbone. It moved slowly, pressing firmly as though it were counting her vertebrae. It did not stop at her coccyx, it followed on down between the two halves of her bottom. She was fully alert as it approached her anus; the touch became lighter and the fingers passed across her hole with only the lightest touch.

It went down her legs and gradually returned. When it got to her bottom there were suddenly two hands stroking and squeezing her flesh. She relaxed again and there was a pause before one finger gently stroked her arsehole. She almost knew what would happen next – the finger entered into her anus about half an inch. "You have the most lovely bottom - small and round and so kissable – and your neat puckered little arsehole is a thing of beauty. Thank you for allowing me to both look at it and to sodomise you." He placed kisses on each of her buttocks and left before she could respond.