The Bradenhams Find Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made her suck his cock and then he laid her down on her front. He slipped into her anus quite easily. He was every woman's dream of a man who likes to enjoy her slowly not only to prolong his own pleasure but also to give her time to reach a climax. On this occasion she did not cum but she enjoyed feeling him inside her.

Back in the bathroom she washed his cock and took it into her mouth as required.

He suggested that she get dressed and they would go to the pub for lunch. "Why did you make me wet my knickers?" "I wanted you to remember that a skirt allows me easy access to you genitals. I don't want to find knickers in the way. You can wear knickers with trousers – they should absorb sperm and any other secretions before they become a stain under your crutch.

"I have a table for lunch at the village pub but first I want to see the piss coming out of you. Sit on the toilet, hands behind your neck and open your legs. He crouched in front of her and tormented her clitoris until she had another orgasm. He continued to squeeze and pull her clitoris until she was able to urinate.

***

"Am I allowed to know what you are going to do to me this afternoon?" she asked on the way back from lunch." "Certainly. I am going to watch while you undress and remove your teeth. Then we will get into my bed and you will snuggle down with my cock in your mouth. I hope I can spend a long time in your mouth but when eventually I have given you your dose of sperm we will get up and I will beat you with my riding crop. I think twenty lashes for the first afternoon."

His bed was wide and by lying diagonally she was able have his cock in her moth and he could lick her cunt with his head between her legs which were curled up warm and cosy under the bedclothes. For more than an hour she kept him on the point of filling her mouth but she moderated the pressure of her gums on his cock and the caresses of her tongue and they fell into a cooler routine which she gradually intensified again. Harry loved to fuck the mouth of his girlfriends but this was beyond anything he had ever experienced. He took her head between his hands to hold her steady while he fucked her mouth. Slowly and gently at first but his thrusts grew stronger and he forgot his concern for her and just thrust and held her until she was choking over his cock thrashing the back of her throat. When he came she was choking with his sperm and his cock.

"Martha, that was a most wonderful experience. It was not only using a mouth with no teeth, and God knows that was an experience in itself but you put your experience and skills in sucking cocks and gave me a landmark experience. I know you are embarrassed that you are older than me and so much more experienced but I love being intimate with you. Thank you."

They lay cuddling and kissing for a long time. He was calm and relaxed as she became more nervous and afraid of the whipping to come. At last he took her hand and led her to the window. He put her hands behind her neck and left her naked, staring into the garden. She heard him open the draw where he kept his whips. She could not hear him coming towards her but she could see a faint reflection in the glass of the window. She saw his arm go up and then a searing pain in her buttocks, another and with varying pauses a total of ten strokes reduced her to tears.

"Turn round and look at me. I am going to give you five on your breasts. Look me in the face. I want to see your eyes." She looked into his eyes and he into hers and then the first blow landed on her breasts." She screamed and cried but she did not move. She managed to keep looking at him while the other four lashes were delivered to her tender flesh.

"You have been a very good girl and I am not going to whip your cunt. There will be plenty of time for that in this room. I am going to whip your thighs. The front, I think. I love to see the fear in your eyes as I raise my whip and bring it down. Five times she watched the whip begin its journey to her thighs and five times she screamed and five times she saw his smile as she declared her surrender to her lover by remaining still for his whip to come down and force her to scream with pain.