The Bradenhams Find Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back he untied her, turned her over onto her back and retied her arms and legs. He kissed her eyes and her mouth and gently stroked her face, then down to her chest, across her hips and down her legs. She had no idea of time but it seemed like a whole afternoon before he moved on to her breasts and her sex. He kissed her breasts and massaged them so that her nipples became painfully hard. He discovered how effective he had been when he turned his attention to her sex and found it delightfully wet.

She felt him lay down beside her. He found her clitoris and kissed and licked her. At the same time he was squeezing her mound of Venus to excite the clitoris beneath it. She felt so relaxed she was able to simply lay there and allow her orgasms to just wash over her until she was exhausted.

She felt him move closer to her face and opened her mouth to welcome him in. Usually he simply fucked her face but this afternoon his cock lay unmoving in her mouth and throat. She set to exploring his cock; her tongue explored the slit at the end where the sperm and piss came out. She already knew that there was a bit about an inch from the end which was particularly sensitive. She concentrated her attention there and was rewarded by his heavy breathing and his natural desire to begin thrusting his cock deeper into her throat. She sucked and licked him so that he could hold out no longer - he pumped her mouth full of sperm, kissed her vulva and lay back with a groan of perfect satisfaction.

The Colonel leaves a legacy

About a year after Richard died the Colonel invited the three of them to dinner. Harry expected him to suggest that he swap three days with Mofflin for lending Dorothy to the Colonel. Harry had been lent Mofflin once before and although she tried hard enough she was too insecure to enjoy the whole experience of Harry whipping and using her. But now the Colonel was telling them that the doctors had warned him to get everything in order as he had a cancer and he would be dead in six months. Mofflin would have the house, 50% per cent of his company pension, her state pension plus a considerable pile of shares and other assets. She would be well off but she was too shy to make new friends quickly and she would be afraid of being in the house alone. "You are our closest friends. Would you allow her to come and live with you for a few months after I am gone? Just while she gets used to the new life without me."

Everyone looked at Harry. "Colonel, I am sure my family are honoured by the trust you and Martha have put in us. This may sound cruel to you, Martha, but I feel that this is a big responsibility and we need to discuss whether we can support you as you deserve to be supported. I would like a couple of days to think it over with Dorothy and Virginia."

"Oh! It really doesn't matter. I'll be alright on my own!"

"Martha, I have been intimate with you for two days and from my experience of making you cry and my enjoying your body I would doubt whether you would be alright." He had nods of agreement from mother and grandmother but the Colonel was furious and Mofflin was in tears.

There was no point in staying. Harry apologised and took his women home.

***

The next morning they talked over breakfast. Dorothy wanted to take her in because she had been intimate friends with the colonel for a long time and Mofflin was OK. Virginia also wanted to take her in because of the Colonel. He may have saved her life and yes, she was OK. Harry was intrigued by Mofflin. She was a model submissive over the two days he had spent with her as a swap with Dorothy but she did not seem to have been fully committed. She was holding back. Perhaps she was shy and found it more difficult to have a conversation than to accept a beating. He wanted to get to know her but he just said they should have her because of the Colonel.

They also agreed that they had been ambushed and they should talk again the next day – it was a big decision and they did not want to rush into a big mistake. But the next day they still agreed to have her. Harry was appointed to go and see the Colonel and Mofflin.

Harry wanted to speak to Mofflin first but she ushered him into the Colonel and then left the room. The Colonel was delighted at their decision and suggested Harry go and find Mofflin. Mofflin was still hurt and angry. Harry confessed that his mum and grandma were mainly influenced by their relationship with the Colonel. But he wanted to emphasise that he wanted to get to know her better.

"Will you expect me to sleep with you and let you beat me?"

"I would like to sleep with you and beat you but I would not force you. I only really enjoy a relationship if I have a strong attachment to the woman who willingly submits herself for my pleasure. I know very little about you and you know little about me. I would like you to come and live with us so I can spend time with you. Perhaps we could regard our previous intimacy as an ice breaker."

"I am 55 and you are 25. Do you have a thing about elderly women?"

"I think I must have. I certainly do like their company. And I love to look into their eyes when I have asked them to undress. And when they are bare they lie on the bed, waiting with their legs open. The bodies of older women may become wrinkled, they may have a bit too much cellulite and their breasts may droop but their mouths have years of experience of receiving their lovers cocks and the subsequent squirt of sperm. Their genitals do not seem to age between eighteen and eighty and most of them are able to receive the occasional cock deep into their anuses. And, as with women of any age, there can be interesting, loving conversation afterwards."

"I shall still keep my own house if I come and stay with you."

"I think that would be very sensible."

The new resident

Martha moved in on the evening of the Colonel's funeral. She was adamant that she did not want anyone to come into her room and she often shut herself in with the TV and her computer. She shared the housework, gardening and cooking and occasionally stayed to chat after dinner but she did not stay long. She seemed to be able to avoid Harry without being impolite.

Dorothy and Virginia had known each other for years and they found it difficult to draw such a reserved woman into their conversations. After a while they stopped trying. Apart from chores, Mofflin had nothing to do during the day and she took long walks on her own. With Dorothy's insistence she agreed to always take her mobile phone with her.

One fine Sunday Harry asked her to join him in a twelve mile walk with lunch at a nice pub half way round. She thanked him for the offer but she had things to do. He had to say to her that he did not think she was happy staying with them and he needed to talk to her.

"I appreciate that you are a family group and I am not good at ingratiating myself. I will pack up and go in a couple of days."

"Try not to be a pain in the arse. No one wants you to go. We would like it if you could relax and talk to us about yourself."

There was a sulky silence for the next half mile. "What do you want to know about me?

"Let's begin at the beginning. Tell me where you born? What did you like doing when you were a child? What jobs did you do?

"I was born in 1945 just after the war with Japan ended. So I am now 55. My dad was a quite high Civil Servant and my mum was a secretary until I and my brother and sister came along....." Once the flood gates had opened she went into the details of her life and did not stop talking until they got to The Green Man pub. Harry had booked a table and once they had sat down she started telling him about her life with the Colonel. Harry suggested that she tell him about the Colonel in the privacy of the walk home rather than telling the whole pub.

"You mentioned that you worked as a secretary from the time you left school until you were in your early 30s. What sort of work were you doing?"

"I was good at maths when I was at school and I got a job in an Accounts Department of the Civil Service. I moved from there to work as secretary to the chief of an accountants' partnership. It was very good money."

Harry asked her if she knew that he was an accountant working for himself. She knew but she did not think it was any of her business. "I should like your unbiased advice. I work alone and I am quite successful but I cannot cope with any more clients. Where do I go from here?" The conversation went on through lunch and for half the walk home. Harry was unexpectedly impressed with her – she had begun the walk being grumpy and wholly negative but as they walked home she became very professional in her approach and in her understanding.

Before they got home Harry had decided to ask Mofflin to be his secretary. He was not going to rush in to the decision – it was always wise to talk it over with Virginia. In this case it was especially wise because he could make love to his mother and clear his head of lust for Mofflin. He told Virginia she could keep her night dress on and he caressed and kissed her sex until she had one of her deep orgasms. He then had her kneel astride him and take his cock in her mouth. He liked having her this way, she had a sweet little arsehole and she was still embarrassed to have her son feel up it or even stroke it. When she had received her mouthful she lay beside him and received his cock in her sex – they lay still and enjoyed the feeling of him inside her. He told her about his walk with Mofflin and she agreed that if she was up to the job it would give her more confidence. She asked if he intended to use her body and he replied that he would not force her but she could be persuaded. "I intend to take her over to the office at my house so I shall be able to use her during the day and in the evenings I'll enjoy you or Dorothy in my bed."

They began to move and enjoy the cock inside her, they came together and she sucked his cock clean before they drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning he asked Mofflin if she would become his secretary. He suggested a two month trial with a salary at the going rate. She became more interested when he said that his office was at his own home a couple of miles away. They agreed to go and have a look. Martha was impressed – well decorated, all the latest domestic and office equipment and a view over the valley. She was also suspicious and he admitted that he would love to enjoy her in his own house away from his mother and gran but he promised that he would not put pressure on her. Also, she would remain Mofflin back at Mother's house but she would be Martha in his office.

***

As Martha's second month drew to an end, Harry asked Dorothy to come and assess her work with him. She was clearly a competent secretary and she kept her eyes open for new business. The advantage that Harry saw immediately was that she could go and talk to potential clients herself and she knew enough about accounting to impress them. She also seemed to have a flair for spotting the good businesses people. And she kept the office and those parts of Harry's house open to business visitors very well cleaned and tidy.

The next day Martha was presented with a couple of very serious looking people who very sombrely told her she was doing an excellent job for Harry and would she accept a pay rise of £5 000? To Harry's surprise she burst into tears and hugged them both. As they left, Martha said to Harry that she had a lot to think about and she would write him a letter tomorrow.

Martha's letter

Dear Master, Owner, Lover and Friend

When I came to live with you I was seriously considering suicide. I am sure Dorothy and Virginia saw the signs and they were concerned about me but they did not keep offering me a hanky and a shoulder to cry on. They kept everything as normal as possible and I could join in as I wanted. That was so reassuring and ordinary.

Then we went for a walk, you and I. You cared about me enough to set me talking and you listened to me. You let me know that you would have loved using my body but you also let me know that you would wait until I was ready. You gave me the power of being able to choose whose slave I was. That had not happened to me for years – as you know, I was given to men who had given their women to the Colonel. I so regret that I did not recognise how caring a lover you were when I was sent to you for two days exchange with Dorothy.

You have saved my life, you have given me a job I enjoy doing and even more, I am doing it for you. You are 23 and I am 55. I cannot not even hope that I will be mother of your children but I can only offer myself to you and hope that you will not spurn me. I love you and I will always love you and I will serve you with my love, my thoughts and my body.

Martha

***

Clearly Martha had set the day aside. He had no appointments and nor had she. He read her letter and sat musing on it while she made the coffee. "Thank you for your letter, my lover and my friend. On Monday morning you will be tied to your desk and beaten for the words 'Master' and 'Owner' in your letter. Five lashes for each word. I usually like to keep beating my women separate from punishing them but in your case I fear you will regularly incite me to enjoy beating you."

"Of course I would never reject you. We will spend today concentrating on your body and our mutual affection – in other words we shall both enjoy me inflicting pain, tears and humiliation on you. I will enjoy your three holes and this evening I will take Virginia to my bed. Intend to whip you and use you mainly in this room so that even when I am not here you will be reminded of your first day as my lover. But first I want to explore your body. Come and sit in this chair."

He drew up a chair so that she was seated facing him, knees to knees. "I am going to get you a drink. It will be two pints and if you spill any you will get a third pint. Do you understand? She nodded and asked for plain water.

"I must confess something to you before we go any further." He looked quizzically at her. "I don't have any teeth. I have false teeth but none of my own. I had a nasty gum infection twenty years ago and I lost some of my teeth. The Colonel said I looked awful and he asked the dentist to take the rest out."

"Show me what you look like without your teeth...... Yes, I think you look better with your teeth in. But I can imagine how it will feel when I fuck your mouth and I am already loving it. My cock sliding between your gums – exquisite. Put your teeth back in and let's concentrate on your breasts."

He told her to put her arms behind her back and keep them there as though they were tied in position. He felt her breasts gently at first then gradually he became rougher, it was not painful but she was anxious about what would come next. She was aware that her cunt was beginning to dampen.

He slowly undid her blouse and continued stimulate her breasts through her bra. He took a pair of scissors from his desk drawer and cut her bra between her breasts. He cut her shoulder straps and removed her bra. "You must get some bras that undo from the front. Fortunately we are not in a hurry today." Martha was more afraid her breasts which were moderately large and rather attractive when supported by a bra were now drooping with her nipples pointing down. But Harry was not concerned, he just continued manipulating them, squeezing and hurting her. He began to concentrate on her nipples and he hurt enough to make her whimper; which he seemed to enjoy. "Has anyone used nipple clamps on you?" She had to admit that some people had clamped her. "The nice light ones or those really painful Japanese ones?" The painful ones she confessed; she did not mention the number of times she had had her nipples clamped. She was very conscious that she did not want to appear more experienced than him, she was 55 and he was only about 23 but equally, she could not appear too innocent. He knew how she had been treated in the past. "I have some nice clamps, painful clamps, I will use on you and also some plastic clips that have quite a painful grip. And an American friend sent me some ordinary clothes pegs made of metal with pretty strong springs.

"Open your legs." He ran his hand quickly up her leg, stroked the bare bit of thigh at the top of her stockings, then in through the leg of her knickers. Her labia were open and well lubricated. "I am so pleased you are enjoying it. I shall also be pleased on Monday morning when I give you ten for wearing knickers with your skirt."

He then made her stand up in front of him. He removed her blouse leaving her naked to the waist. Her arms were still behind her back. He got up and gently felt her breasts then he kissed her breasts and then her mouth. A long wet kiss, his tongue in her mouth and then her tongue in his. They shared their saliva and she could not remember feeling more loved. "I want you to walk up and down the room. Put your hands behind your neck and stick your breasts out, be proud."

At one end of her walk the wall was almost all glass with a sliding glass door. Had there been anyone in the garden they would have seen an elderly woman half-dressed in a tight skirt that emphasised her slim round bottom and her shapely legs. The high heels she had chosen to wear enhanced her natural elegance. She was also aware that since arriving at the office she had drunk a cup coffee and two pints of water.

Her lover watched her walking up and down. She was not young but she moved with grace and she was aware that this was the easy bit. She knew she was going to be beaten (but not how much) and she was preparing herself for it. She may not have appreciated that she would also be longing to release the urine which was now no longer uncomfortable but actually painful. He indicated that she should stand in front of him. Through her skirt he stroked her thighs and her lovely little bottom. Her belly was a nice curve he could run his hand over and have her wondering if he was going down as far as her clitoris. Eventually he did go that far and stroked it. Even his gentlest action had her writhing with the need to relieve herself. He felt between her legs and discovered her cunt almost running with her juices. He put two fingers inside which caused her to groan with the desire to be felt even more firmly. He put his other hand into her knickers and worked on her clitoris. She trembled and shook and shrieked with delight and the pain of orgasming and at the same time holding back her piss.

To her relief he led her to the bathroom and told her to take off her shoes and her skirt. She stood there trembling with the need to unload her piss with just her stocking and knickers on. She was just going to take down her knickers when he ordered her to step into the shower and put her hands back behind her neck. "Turn and face me. I love watching women pee. You may now release it." She hesitated because she still had her panties on and she had to go against a lifetime of knowing that the feel of panties set alarms ringing in the muscles that keep the bladder closed. She forced herself to relax and her warm urine ran down her legs.

He gave her a blue sponge to wash herself. "Remember yours is the blue one. Come into my bedroom when you are clean. I am going to explore your bottom."

He told her to get on the bed, lie on her back and pull her legs up on to her chest. She waited but he just looked at her anus. Then he stroked her bottom and told her that her tight little puckered hole was very attractive. He was sorry he had not noticed it and enjoyed it when it was open to him on their previous intimate sessions. He put a blob of cream on her 'lovely little orifice' and inserted two fingers into her. She felt comfortable with his long exploration of her gut and suggested that if he put his thumb into her cunt she would quickly have an orgasm. He thought that was a good idea and continued feeling her until she had her second orgasm of the day.