The Brandee Situation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My muscles started to relax as I began to recede into the afterglow. I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a loud "plop", and sat back to survey the damage.

Even though I'd literally just came, seeing her lying there, half naked, arms all twisted up with my jizz on her face and mouth, I swear I was still horny for her. She looked up me, still not making a sound.

I couldn't tell what she was thinking or feeling, her face or mouth gave me no answers. As she lay there, processing her emotions, I got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked, her voice breaking the silence.

I gave no response as I walked into the bathroom, and then returned, bringing a towel and washcloth back to the bed. I untied her from the headboard, but left her hands bound. As I pulled her upright, I brushed my fingers gently over her swollen lips. She still didn't say a word as I lifted the water to her mouth, giving her a drink. I used the damp towel to wipe the cum off her face.

"I'm going to untie you now, ok?" I asked her.

She nodded woodenly, lifting her arms up to my hands. I untied her swiftly, and pulled the hair off her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked, genuinely concerned. I'd definitely gotten carried away in the moment. I wanted to scare her, but maybe I'd gone too far.

She sat quietly for a moment, thoughtful, before she responded.

"I'm ok." she said quietly, as she looked up at me. "I'm not stupid Shane. I know you were just trying to scare me."

I looked down at her, shocked. I couldn't say anything; she was so wise beyond her 18 years. I looked away, ashamed and guilty.

"It's ok." she said, as she moved to roll off the bed. I followed, swinging my legs over the side.

She turned around, standing in between my legs, as she lightly stroked my chest.

"I'm not mad at you." she said softly. "I get it. What we're doing, it's wrong. I can't explain any of this," she admitted, "because I've never felt this way. Maybe it's 'cause I'm so young, but I didn't know that this kind of physical attraction was possible. All I know is," she continued, looking deep into my eyes "is that I want you. I know it's wrong, but it's just know how I feel and I know it won't change. But I also know you're right and that this isn't ok. I don't want anyone to get hurt."

I brushed her hair back from her face, and kissed her swollen lips.

"I'm sorry." I said. "For that, what I just did. For all of this. I really am sorry."

She smiled at me, her eyes twinkling a bit. "Don't apologize Shane! Even just now, that was actually kinda hot." She admitted. "This was so amazing. I'm just so sad that we can't have this anymore. It's so frustrating to want something you can't have." She said wistfully.

She looked around the room, and picked up what was left of her clothes. She began to laugh. "Guess I can't wear this home?" she said as she threw the scraps at my playfully.

I laughed and walked into the closet as she followed me. I went to Tanya's built in and opened a drawer that I remembered might have some sports bras. She quickly found one, and a shirt and pulled them on.

She cleared her throat, and I looked up, a sad look on her face. I didn't day a word. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed my mouth, and walked away.

As soon as she left, I went to sleep. I just couldn't deal right now. Too many emotions.

Suddenly a familiar buzzing sound woke me. I reached out in the dark, looking for my phone. Almost midnight.

"Hello?" I said, groggily trying to focus.

"Shane!" Brandee's voice rang out on the other side.

"Brandee? What's wrong?" I said, hearing the fear in her voice.

"Shane, it's so bad!" she sobbed, almost hysterical. "Please come over, right now!"

"I'm on my way!" I said already halfway out the door. I threw on my shoes and launched myself down the stairs and out of the door, hurdling over the low hedge that separated our yards.

She was standing on the front porch, her arms wrapped tightly around her body, shivering under her thin night clothes as the cool night air breezed across the lawn.

I could see the anguish in her face as I breathed a sigh of relief seeing that she was unharmed.

"What's happened?" I asked, as I wrapped my arms around her protectively, glancing over my shoulders. "Where are your parents??"

She slid her head into my chest; I could feel the wet tears on her face, her body shaking against me. I pulled her into the house, still waiting for some kind of explanation.

She took a deep breath. "I have to show you something." she said, her voice quivering. "It's really bad Shane. I just can't believe this." she said, her head shaking, her face in shock.

"What is it??" I asked, anxiously waiting.

She took me by the hand and started to lead me to the back of the house. We walked into the back office, where a computer and a couple of small security monitors were set up. I looked around, trying to piece it together.

"First off, I don't know where my parents are. They SAID they we're going to a spa, and they'd be back in a couple of days." Her face became very dark, an angry expression I'd never seen on her usually cheerful face. "But I don't even know them anymore, so I don't know if that's the truth or not!" she spit, shaking with anger.

I looked at her, shocked. "Brandee, what's going on?!" I demanded,

She looked up at me, anger and sadness washing over her. "You need to sit down for this Shane."

I sat down slowly, as she took a deep, tense breath.

"So earlier, I got a little spooked. After mom and dad left, I had set the security alarm. I was already in bed asleep when the alarm suddenly went off." she said, her voice shaking. "The security people called, and then they sent an officer over to check it out. They checked, but couldn't find any sign of a break in. The thought maybe it was a glitch. As they were leaving, they suggested I call mom and dad and let them know. They also said I should check the security monitors, and that if I saw anything to call them back." she breathed, looking at me steadily.

"I didn't call mom or dad, I didn't want them to worry." she explained, rolling her eyes slightly. "So instead I came back here to the office, to check the security monitors." she said, her voice uncertain "so I just started rolling the footage back. It goes really fast, so I accidentally went back to like several days ago. Daddy has them set up all over the house, and all the different cameras come up in little squares on the computer. If you want to see one camera up close you just touch it, and it pops up on the screen. It's very sophisticated." she informed me as she clicked on one of the boxes. "It can hold an entire week of filming before it deletes and recycles itself. So this one," she said, as she pulled up the video, "is our back yard, the days ago." She gulped, and backed away nervously.

"Just touch the screen to start it. I can't watch this again." She said, walking quickly out of the room.

I looked at the screen, perplexed at what could elicit such a response.

I started the video she'd pulled up. It was surprisingly clear, as far as surveillance videos go. I could easily make out the spa in their backyard that was attached to the pool. I'd logged up many backyard bbq hours out there over the years, so it was a very familiar scene. I also could very easily make out the images of my wife, climbing down into the water, quickly joined by Tandi and Marc. They sat on either side of her, and they all seemed lost in conversation, casually sipping wine.

I watched carefully, very confused. I still couldn't understand the scene that was beginning to unfold. Tanya was leaned in towards Tandi, like they we're having a private conversation. Suddenly Marc reached up and began to massage my wife's shoulders. I sat back, trying to comprehend the level of intimacy that was happening. All of a sudden, there it was.

Tandi leaned forward, and began to kiss my wife deeply on the mouth. As Tanya's hands reached up and unlaced Tandi's top, Marc in turn unlaced my wife's. As Tanya's breast spilled forward, Marc pulled her backward onto his lap, reaching up his hands to grasp her bare tits. Tandi made her way in between my wife's wide open legs, and began to suck her nipples as Marc held her hostage. I could see his hand disappear under the water, no doubt fingering my wife's pussy. After a moment, Tandi stood up, while Tanya helped her tug off her bikini bottom. Tandi sat down on the side of the whirlpool, spreading her legs open, and leaning back while my wife began to vigorously eat her pussy. As Tandi thrashed in ecstasy, tugging Tanya's blonde hair in her hands, Marc began to fuck my wife from behind, forcefully banging his cock in and out of her pussy.

I sat back, shocked. So many emotions overloading me at once. Anger, betrayal, grief. Also a sense of acknowledgment, maybe I deserved this? I didn't want to be a hypocrite, but fuck. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Their carnal activities continued on the screen, but I was already gone. I knew I'd never be able to unsee any of this. I was suddenly very angry.

How long had this been going on? I couldn't believe all the guilt I'd been living with, agonizing over Brandee when all the while I was the cuckold. My best friends had been double teaming my wife, right under my nose.

Brandee. Ugh. I got up, and ran out to find her. I climbed up the stairs to her room.

I pushed the door open softly. It was such a girly room, pink and and frilly. She was laying on the bed in the fetal position, slowly stroking a stuffed animal. She didn't look up as I walked in, so I sat gently down on the bed, and began to stroke her hair softly. She sat up, pulling herself into my arms.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I whispered into her hair.

"I'm sorry too Shane...I can't believe they'd do that to you!" she said, suddenly angry.

I chided her softly. "Well, we haven't exactly been on our best behavior either." I said, remembering the day before.

"I know." she said admittedly. "But our indiscretions happened over the course of one day. And we stopped! Out of guilt!" she said angrily. They've obviously been doing this for awhile. And at least it's not JUST sex between the two of us!"

I looked down at her, curiously. "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well," she said, suddenly blushing. "at least I love you."

I looked at her in shock. "You can't say that Brandee." I said in a hushed whisper, pulling her in close.

"It's true Shane. I do love you." She began to rub her fingers up my chest softly.

She looked at me longingly, her fingernails digging into my chest aggressively.

"Even after everything that's just happened, I'm also still so horny for for you Shane." She reached her hand down, softly rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"I want you too little girl." I replied, smiling affectionately. "But right now I need to figure a couple things out. You want to help me?" I asked her.

"Yes." she said, nodding excitedly. "You have no idea how angry I am at them. It's sad, actually. I love my parents, but..." she trailed off, looking down at her hands. "I don't even feel like I know them anymore."

I gave her a tight squeeze. "I know you're sad, but well get it all figured out. I'll take care of it." I said giving her a wink, trying to appear calm. I didn't want to upset her more. Underneath though? Rage.

She got dressed. I also had her pack a small bag, just some clothes and necessities. She did as I asked, not even questioning me.

"We have a lot to get done." I told her firmly. "I know you're tired doll, but I need your help, ok?"

She pressed her warm sexy body into me, and kissed my mouth sweetly.

"Anything you need Shane. Just take care of this." she said seriously.

I had her follow me downstairs, back to the surveillance computer.

"I know this is hard," I said, stroking her cheek softly, "but its very important." She took a deep breath, and nodded her head.

"I need you to burn this section of video onto a DVD. Can you do that?"

She glanced at the computer, a grimace on her face. "Ok, yeah. I can." she said, steeling herself for the grim task at hand. "Although I might need you to pour bleach into my brain later."

I kissed her sweet mouth. "I'm sorry." I said. "As soon as you get done over here grab your bag, bring the disk, and come over to my house." I instructed.

I left her to it. I had more stuff to take care of.

I got on my computer, and looked up the bank transactions. Hmm. For someone who was on a plane headed out of town, my wife sure was spending some money right here in town. I looked up the address of her transactions, trying to figure out a way to track down her location. I'd already gone into the closet, pulling every single article of clothing, shoes, and jewelry and hauled it down to the garage, stacking it in a neat pile. I'd also discovered a half used box of condoms in her sock drawer; we hadn't used condoms in all the years we'd been married. I made sure to set those right on the top.

I cleaned out the bathroom, everything. Every trace of my wife's existence over 20 years was on the garage floor. I was sad, honestly. But I didn't have time for that right now.

Brandee danced into the room, flush with excitement. "I did it!" she said, exuberant. "I made three copies, just to be thorough."

"What are you doing?" she asked, kissing my cheek.

I explained to her about how I was trying to track down Tanya. Her eyes flew open with excitement. "I know how to find her!" she said excitedly, pulling her phone out.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I have Tanya on my snapchat. If she has her location settings...yes!" she exclaimed. "I got..." she slumped down into the chair, defeated.

"What??" I asked, very impatiently.

"She's with my parents." She zoomed in on the screen, and scribbled an address onto a piece of paper. She then flipped open her google app and looked up the address. "It's a hotel." she said quietly.

"Lemme see." I said as she showed me her phone. She dialed the number.

"Hi, my mom is staying here tonight, and we've just had a family emergency. I can't get her on the phone, and I can't remember what room she said she was in. Her name is Tanya Bates. ...uhh-huh. Ok. Thank you so much."

"Room 318." she said with a huff.

I grabbed my car keys. Brandee was right on my heels. "No," I said softly, stopping her. "this is going to be ugly, I want you to stay here. Besides, I have a friend headed over here. He's a locksmith, and he's doing me a favor. I need you to let him in and help him out ok? Just call me if you need anything."

She stopped, sighing deeply. "I can do that. Just be careful, ok?"

A quick kiss and I was out the door.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I got to the hotel, but an idea was forming. I walked up to the front desk, and gave the much older night clerk my most charming smile.

"Can I help you?" she asked, a kind smile on her face.

"I sure hope so doll. I accidentally lost my room key, and I don't want to wake my wife. She's not feeling well, I just had to run to the store real quick. Could I get another one? It's room 318."

"Sure!" she said sweetly. I thanked her generously, and headed toward the elevator.

As I stood in front of the door I steadied myself, taking a deep breath. I pulled out my phone, set it to video, and quietly slipped inside.

There was a lamp on on the nightstand next to the huge king sized bed. I could see Tandi passed out, nude, snoring softly. As I listened I heard a very distinct, very familiar moan come from the partially opened bathroom door. I crept forward. As I peeked through the crack I could see their reflection perfectly in the long bathroom mirror. I began filming.

My wife was bent over the Jacuzzi tub. Marc was behind her, slowly pushing his cock deep into her asshole. He reached around and began to rub her clit as he pushed himself in and out of her ass. She groaned, as he joined her, both of them moaning like crazy. He picked up his pace, and as he did he reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube, and squirted some on her ass and his dick.

"Fuck yeah baby." he grunted, pounding her ass hard. "Tell me how much bigger I am than Shane! Tell me how much better I am!" He grumbled, as he grabbed her hair viciously.

"Yes!!" she cried out "You're so much bigger baby, so much better!! Fuck my ass Marc! Fuck! My! ASS!"

"Uggghhhh!!" He moaned, pounding into her so hard that she was now laying across the tub. "Tandi never let's me fuck her in the ass." he grunted, as he fucked her harder.

"Fuck that BITCH!" Tanya said, as she spread her legs as wide as possible. "Only a real woman can satisfy a man!"

"Uuggggghhhhhhh!!" he groaned, the slapping sounds getting faster. "Make me cum you fucking bitch!! Make me cum!!"

I honestly couldn't take anymore. I felt sick. I quietly snuck back to the door and let myself out, as I saved the video and sent it to my email.

As I pulled up to the house, I saw a truck in the driveway. I looked at my watch. It was almost 4 am. As I walked up the walkway, Bob greeted me at the door.

"Hey Shane! I was just about call you, I'm just finishing up the last one."

"Thanks again Bob, I owe you big time." I said, shaking his hand.

"Nah, just double." he said, giving me a wink.

"Hey, no problem!" I said sincerely.

He handed me the new keys, and explained the different doors. "Lock those windows too." He advised.

"Hey, where's Brandee?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"The pretty girl?" I think she went upstairs and passed out. I'll bill you in the morning Shane. 'Night!"

I went through the house, double checking the locks. I headed upstairs to my room, emotionally and physically drained. Brandee was curled up under the blanket, where Tanya used to sleep, but never would again. Somehow I knew I was ok with that. I undressed quickly, and climbed in next to her falling quickly asleep.

I woke up after only a few hours. There was still so much to do. It was monday morning. I rolled over, where Brandee was still sleeping. It was surreal. My entire life as I knew it was over. My wife, my best friends, gone. Just like that. But I still had my business, my home, and most importantly, I had Brandee.

It's actually kind of fucked up, I guess. I'd gone over to the dark side. After last night, hearing and witnessing Tanya and Marc together...I just wanted revenge. And Brandee was the key. They had broke me, collectively. And now I was ready to return the favor. For some reason, this gorgeous creature was inraptured with me. And the truth was, I cared for her. It wasn't just lust. She was pure and kind and intelligent, but also tough, and free spirited. You couldn't ask for more. And now I also had something that would destroy them.

I kissed her neck, and nuzzled it until I felt her stir under me.

"Good morning beautiful." I said, kissing her mouth.

She gave me a dazzling smile. "What happened last night?" she asked, stroking my cheek.

I frowned at the sudden memory, and just shook my head. She put her head in my chest. "Please tell me. I can take it." she pleaded. I stroked her hair thoughtfully.

"They were all there together. I snuck in. Your mom was asleep. Your dad and Tanya were in the bathroom...together." I said, swallowing hard.

"I got it on tape. It's for my lawyer." I looked over at her and sat up, pulling her up with me.

"This is going to get very shitty Brandee. And I know this is all happening so fast, but I want you to know, I AM crazy about you." I paused, taking deep breath.

"If you want to stay with me, until we figure things out, or just because you want to be here, I'd really be happy to let you stay. I know it's awkward, being right next door. And there will no doubt be some fireworks. But you're 18. They can't stop you...they can't stop US." I said, kissing her mouth lightly. "I have a feeling we're really gonna need one another."