The Brandee Situation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat, frozen, for half a second.

"Eeeeeee!!" she squealed, jumping onto me. "I can stay here with you??" She laughed, kissing me deeply. "Hell yeah I'm staying!"

"Ok then. I have to take care of some business, and YOU need to get ready for school. And if there's anything you need from your house I suggest you go ahead and get it."

I hugged her, caressing her back slowly, putting my lips to her ear. "We'll celebrate properly later, I promise." I murmured as I slowly kissed down her neck.

She looked at me, eyes filled with lust. "As long as you PROMISE." she said. "I'm gonna go grab a couple of things, and I'll be right back." She hopped off the bed, and out the door.

I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I found the number of Jackson Gentry, my attorney.

"Hey I need to set up an appointment with Mr. Gentry as soon as possible." I said into the machine. "This is Shane Bates, and it's kind of urgent, if you could get back to me quickly I'd appreciate it."

Check.

"Hey there, this is Shane Bates, I'm needing to come down to the bank this morning and withdraw a large sum of money out of my account. I'd really like Patricia to handle it if she is available. She is? Ok, perfect, I'll be in shortly."

Check check.

Brandee came in with an arm full off stuff. "I have more," she said sheepishly. "I just left it all downstairs for now."

I gave her a playful pinch on her beautiful ass. "It's fine, we'll get it all put up later."

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna use the shower, ok? I'll be out in a min." she said, as she disappeared through the door.

I pulled my phone out again and called the dealership.

"Hey Kendall, it's Shane. Listen, can you do me a favor? Look up the title on the BMW I just bought. It's in my name only, correct? I just need to double check...It is? Ok, good. Now I need you to pull up my personal file. Does anything have Tanya's name, the bikes, anything at all? ...Ok, listen, some stuff

is happening here, and I'll be in sometime later to talk to everyone. In the meantime, I'm letting you know, Tanya is not permitted on the premises, understand? If she shows up, let her know and ask her to leave. If there's a problem, call me. Hey, is little Jimmy in yet? Ok, tell him I need him to take the wreaker and go pick up the BMW for me, like right now. I don't care what else is going on, this is number one priority. It's in the parking lot at the Cleburne Hotel. I'll explain everything later, ok? And you tell him, not a scratch on it. In fact, after y'all bring it in, I want you to get out any personal items, and then have it detailed, alright? Show room finish...Yeah, thanks man, I appreciate it."

Check check check.

Brandee came into the bedroom, combing through her thick wet hair. She was wearing a sheer tank top, and a see through pair of white mesh panties. The thin material clung to her damp body, the matching tank top like she'd just won a wet t-shirt contest. Her plush nipples poking through the transparent fabric, begging for my attention.

I stood and walked up behind her, unable to control my need to fuck her. I laughed to myself, trying to process how I was ever going to get anything done, ever again, with this kind of distraction on a daily basis.

I sat down on the foot of the bed next to her, and began to gently stroke her outer thigh as she continued to untangle her hair. The panties were such a tease, and that was something that turned me on very easily.

"Nice panties." I commented casually. She smiled at me distractedly, still working out her hair.

"These?" she asked quizzically, as if she didn't know how fucking hot the wet, see through panties were.

I reached my hand down in response, grasping her left leg under the knee, carefully pulling her leg up onto the bed, pirate style. She put her hands on my shoulders, dropping the comb, trying to steady herself. I was now right in between her legs. I could see the outline of that sweet teenage pussy that I was already growing to love like no other before it. The sheer material did nothing to conceal her. It was taunting me, and I was already rock hard from just looking at it. If she was going to tease me I was going to tease her.

I looked into her eyes as I reached up and began stroking her pussy in slow, soothing movements, running my fingers lightly over it. She bit her bottom lip, as her eyes immediately began to lustfully glaze over.

I could now see her clit as her lips began to open up. It pressed delicately into the thin material. I rubbed it lightly through the wet panties. She began to make small gasping sounds, falling into a black hole of desire.

"Mmmmm..." she breathed out heavily, as I continued to torture her. I leaned forward and rubbed my nose across the swollen nub, breathing in heavily. I nipped at it gently with my teeth, before I lavished my tongue over it, feeling it growing even more still in my mouth.

Her legs began to shake as her groaning and gasping became louder and more intense. I couldn't take much more.

I put her leg down, and turned her around, pushing her back onto the bed. I quickly undressed as she rubbed her clit slowly through the panties, teasing me, enticing me into a frenzy. She had one leg hanging off the foot of the bed, the other propped on top, opened as wide as she could get it.

I pulled my cock out, and began to rub it slowly but deeply up and down her pussy, pressing it in harder as I reached her clit. I reveled in the way the soft material felt on my cock, feeling her juices soaking through rapidly.

I pulled the panties open slightly, and stuck my dick in underneath them. I continued rubbing it up and down her pussy, making sure I hit that clit with every stroke. I could see my cock through the sheer panties as I moved it up and down, and I knew I didn't have much longer with the teasing I was inflicting on both of us.

Her breathing was heavy as she also watched in rapturous lust, unable to take her eyes off of it. Suddenly, on my last downward stroke, I plunged myself forcefully and deeply into her incredibly tight hole.

She went completely rigid, her flying wide open as her head jerked back, sucking in a huge gap of air. Her back arched as she dug her nails into my forearm.

I froze, already buried deep inside her. The tightness of her wet cunt was almost overwhelming.

"Are you ok?" I asked carefully, before I made another move.

She snapped her head up, looking hard into my eyes.

"Yes. Oh my GOD, yes, yes, yes." She said, nodding her head rapidly. "Please don't stop Shane!" She begged, digging her nails into me even more.

I began to fuck her, slowly, but deeply, thrusting all my thickness into her, right up to her hilt. It was the most incredible feeling, being inside her pussy. It was so warm, it was like my dick was on fire, and it was incredibly wet, she was always so wet! But as wet and smooth as she was, there was still this incredible friction, like her pussy was just built to suck at my cock tightly as I probed in and out.

She pulled her tank top up over her head, so I could suck her nipples while I fucked her. They also were an aphrodisiac, the texture and taste almost indescribable. There was something so deeply satisfying about sucking them slowly, trying to draw them out until I knew they were giving her a deep, erogenous tingle that was directly linked to her pussy.

"Harder Shane, uuggghhhh, I want more!! Please fuck my pussy hard baby, more more more!! she cried, as I bit down softly on her tender nipple.

She squealed with excitement. "Suck my titties daddy. Suck my nipples so good!" I moved back and fourth between them, sucking them hard, nipping them with my teeth.

I pulled out, and jumped on the bed, pushing back. I flipped her around and had her in the reverse cowgirl. Such a different sensation to explore, with every new position. She still had her panties on, which was so hot. I yanked them to the side as she bounced up and down on my dick, picking up speed. I trashed my hand around, and began to slowly rotate her clit, flicking it back and forth add she went faster and faster, moaning and begging for more.

I flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs open until she was in splits on my wide bed. I shoved myself into as hard as I possibly could.

I was getting ready to explode. I could feel the jizz in my cock, ready to spew deep inside her tightness. Her pussy was literally pulling the cum up out of me. I put my hands down on the bed on either side of her, my weight distributing forward so that I could pound her over-stretched twat into oblivion.

"Oh shit! You're gonna make me cum Brandee!! I said, my voice starting to quiver with ecstasy. "You're gonna make daddy cum so fucking hard!! You want daddy to cum in your little pussy baby? Tell daddy to cum in this pussy!" I screamed out at her, as my cum neared the surface. I could feel her pussy start to pulsate violently, spasming around my cock.

"Yeeeesssssss! Oh God, me too Shane!!" she cried out in agreement as she clawed my back. "You're making me cum daddy, your making me CUM!! My pussy is cumming on your big fucking cock!!" She wailed, scratching her nails desperately into my ass, pulling me into her as hard as her tiny arms could manage.

We came simultaneously, our cries of fulfillment echoing throughout the room, a loud screaming release of climatic pleasure.

I felt my jizz as it spewed out in thick streams deep inside of her. Even as I continued to pump into her I could see thick gobs of jizz all over her tight pink hole, spilling out in excess over onto the panties that were still clinging to her damp body.

She was still rocking slowly under me, trying to ride out every last second of the intense orgasm. She was shaking underneath me, her pussy still pulsating deeply around my cock.

"I love you Shane." she moaned out, over and over again, as she wrapped her arms around me roughly, trying keep me on top of her.

I pulled my cock out slowly, as I kissed her beautiful young mouth deeply. We laid together for awhile, until we could get our strength back. We began to engage in intimate pillow talk, and I promised that I would take care of her and to find a way to make this work. She told me she'd do everything she could to make me happy. It was an inspirational way to start the day.

I was amused as I watched her clean up and get ready for school. Even though I'd been burned so badly, I was looking forward to the day. I almost felt sorry for the cocksuckers that used to be my family. Then I thought about the hotel bathroom, and I got over it.

"I have a surprise for you." I informed her, as we drove to her school. "But you have to wait until after school." She looked up at me and smiled, but I could see that she was distracted by her phone.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"It's my mom." she said, swallowing hard. She's checking up on me. What should I do?"

"Just play along ok? I know you're upset, but I promise, I'm taking care of everything. Trust me?" I asked.

"I do." she said. She nodded her head slowly, staring into her hands. "This is all so crazy, but yeah. I feel grateful that we came together the way we did Shane. It might have been wrong, but I know my feelings are real. And now I'm glad it happened." She said softly. "This would have been so much worse on both of us if we hadn't."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and then of she went.

My first stop was the bank. Right as I entered, my phone rang.

Tanya.

I sent it to voicemail as I waited on Patricia. I received a text a few moments later.

Tanya: Hey, it's me. Are you home?

Me: out running errands. Everything ok? How'd the new clients work out?

Tanya: good. Just wanted to check in. Were you having the bmw serviced this week?

I smiled. She had discovered the car was missing, but she couldn't say anything to me without revealing that the car was at a hotel. Besides, if she were out if town, how would she have know it was even gone? It'd be at the airport where she'd left it. I laughed out loud, thoroughly enjoying the thought of her panicking, trying to figure out how to get out of the predicament.

Me: No. Why?

Tanya: no reason just asking

Me: what's going on? It's something wrong? That doesn't seem like something you ask for no reason.

She did not reply.

"Shane! How are you?"

I looked up to see my cousin Patricia walking towards me. I have her a quick hug and followed her to her office. I explained the situation briefly, and asked her what my options were.

"Well, professionally, you guys have a joint checking account. That means the money belongs to both of you. "Or," she said, pausing for effect. "EITHER of you." I looked at her confused.

The money belongs to you both, but banks don't do the 50/50 stuff. So you are free to do what you like with this money. As is she. So you can spend it, give it all away, take it out...I smiled as I caught on. "My advice?" she asked with a sly smile. "Take it all out and open a new account under your name. You haven't filed on her yet, right?"

"No, just about to." I mused.

"Ok, good. As long as it's done before you file, they can't touch you. Let's get it all set up."

I walked out about an hour later with new cards, new account information, and a nice fat checking account. I headed to the lawyer.

He championed my situation. He was practically giddy as I sent him the video from the hotel and the dvds of the hot tub. Said I had a slam dunk. With her cheating, she wouldn't walk away with much. Asked me to stay as clean as possible in the meantime, and she'd be served with papers as soon as possible. I filled out the paper work, and he promised I'd hear from him soon. I headed to the dealership.

"Hey Shane! How's it going boss?" Kendall asked, shaking my hand.

I sat down, have him a brief explanation of what was going on. He gave his condolences, but looked uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked him, very suspiciously.

"Look boss," he said, sighing deeply. I gotta tell you something. Maybe I should have said something before, but it's awkward, ya know? Anyways, I wasn't sure if it was true, but now I think maybe it was." He took a deep breath, and continued. "My wife goes to the same gym as your wife. And she told me once awhile back that she'd seen her and one of the instructors kissing in a corner near the locker room. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

I sat in silence for a moment, taking it all in. I felt even more foolish than I already had. Apparently she was flashing her shit all over town. Fuck!!

Sigh. "It's alright buddy." I said, forcing a grin. "It's not your fault or your problem. It's all being taken care now anyways. You got the BMW?" I asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Yes, and it's already been detailed and everything. I actually went a step further boss. I took the liberty of changing the locking system and had a new ignition installed. Figured you'd want it done?" he asked, looking hopeful.

I hadn't even thought about that. "Good job, Kendall. I appreciate it. So I need you to have the guys drop it back of at my house ok? I'll be there, have them knock and I'll run down and get the new keys."

As I said my goodbyes, the phone rang.

Tanya. Ugh.

"Hello?" I answered innocently.

"Hey honey," she said, sounding crazy nervous. "I just wanted you to know my flight was landing soon. I have another meeting though, as soon as I land. It's with the owner of the Cleburne Hotel. So I have to swing by there first, and then I'll be home a little later. Ok?"

Trying so hard to control my laughter, I replied "Sure baby, just call if you need anything. Goodbye Tanya."

"So that's how she's gonna play it." I thought, shaking my head. We'll see. I was actually feeling a little nervous about my upcoming confrontation. As angry and hurt as I was, I'm not one for a big dramatic scene. This all had to be done though. Apparently my soon to be ex wife thought of me as a weak and stupid man. She was about to find out though.

As I got to the house, I was actually very surprised to see Marc's car in the driveway. Things were starting to get real.

As I let myself into the house I noticed all of Brandee's stuff she'd brought over. Mostly a lot of clothes, a laptop, a couple of bags. I took them upstairs to the bedroom, and put them inside the closet. Since I was apparently replacing my wife with a younger model anyways, she could have Tanya's half of everything. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was Brandee, wanting me to go pick her up. Seemed early for her to be out already, but ok.

As I pulled up to the school, I could see her pacing nervously. She climbed in, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Done for the day?" I questioned.

"I blew off my last two periods. Mom sent a text, said she was home. Dad text too, wanting to know if I'd been messing with the security cameras. I got nervous, didn't know what to say." she replied, looking a little scared.

"As soon as we get home I'll explain what were going to do, ok?" I gave her a squeeze on her smooth leg. Good God, even that, just touching her leg, it made me feel horny.

She gave me a relieved smile. "Ok. I feel safer now, just being with you."

She leaned over on to me as we drove through town, a seductive smile on her lips. She began to stroke my cock through my jeans, and put her lips to my ear.

"I've been thinking about you all day Shane. It was so hard to concentrate. I kept thinking about this morning, how you make me cum so hard. It makes me very wet. I even went in the bathroom earlier and rubbed my pussy a little, just to relieve some of the tension." she said, as she stuck her tongue in my ear.

I groaned, the visual image and the rubbing causing my dick to grow immensely hard in my jeans.

"Let me see." I said daring her.

She giggled and blushed as she scooted her body back against the door. She pulled her left leg onto the seat, and pulled her skirt up, reveling a pair of bright red panties, that had a dark red wet spot in the middle. She began to move her fingers up and down, rubbing the clit that was trying to protrude through.

As we stopped at the red light I boldly reached over and began to rub it myself, feeling the little nub pulsing underneath. Her breathing started to get short, and she grabbed my hand and stuck my fingers under the wet panties into her even more wet pussy. She groaned as I moved my finger up and down her slick clit.

"Mmmmm...look at this dirty little girl I got in my car." I moaned, causing a groan of pleasure to escape her mouth. "Your pussy, it's so wet Brandee. Tell me why it's so wet?" I asked, getting myself worked up.

"Cause I think about you fucking my tight hole and making me cum so hard Shane. It makes me real horny." she replied, teasing me with her innocent voice.

Thank God we were home. We pulled into the garage, and as I let the garage door shut she quickly reached over, unzipping my pants. I knew at this point we weren't going make it inside first. I moved the seat back as far as it would go, giving her more room.

Without hesitation, she had my cock inside her mouth, hungrily sucking and teasing it. I leaned back with a deep sigh, thrusting my hips up to give her better access. She worked on me slowly for several minutes, letting herself gag over and over again as she waxed my thick pole with her mouth and hands, teasing my cock head mercilessly with her soft wet tongue.

I was reaching my boiling point. I gently pulled her head up. "Time to sit on daddies lap baby girl." I said, pulling her skirt up higher.

She carefully maneuvered herself into position facing me. I reached underneath her, pulling her little panties to the side. She slid her horny wet pussy down slowly into the head of my cock, and then pushed herself down hard. Her pussy made the most wonderful wet squish as she began to rock her hips slowly, fucking me deeply.