The Brandee Situation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached back and put my hands on her nicely endowed ass, pulling her into a nice stride.

"Fuck that's some good pussy you're giving me baby. You like riding daddies thick cock?? Daddy likes you fucking him like a good girl." I whispered in a dirty tone, spurring her on.

She began to buck furiously, her juices getting everything wet, filling my car with her musky sex smell.

"Ohhhhhhhh...Shane I'm already gonna cum on you! Make me Shane!! Make me cum for you!!" she moaned, as I felt her pussy start to convulse around me.

I was ready to shoot my load too. The whole situation; fucking inside the car, her sexiness, it was too much. My mind raced, as I thought about all the different scenarios in my head, all the raunchy sex there was to be had. Eating her sweet pussy as she spread her legs out over my pool table, bending her over the kitchen table, letting her ride me on the couch, the swimming pool, the stairs, ugh. The possibilities were endless. This gorgeous little nymph and I were going to make some sweet memories.

Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably on my thick cock, causing me to cum long and hard. I pulled her hair and dug my fingers into her ass, enjoying sweet release. She fell into my chest, panting and giggling.

"This was so much better than AP chemistry." she said, laughing out loud.

I raised her chin up to me, and kissed her deeply. Just then I heard a vehicle pull into the drive. My eyes lit up.

"Come on little girl, fix your clothes. Daddy has some business to take care of, then we"ll talk." I said, giving her a wink.

We both straightened up and walked into the house just as the door bell rang. I asked her to wait in the bedroom.

I could see the beautiful white BMW sparkling in the sun. I opened the garage door and told the guys to get it inside quickly. I didn't want Marc or Tandi to see it. They might spoil my fun.

I ran upstairs where Brandee was laid back on the bed, lost in thought. She sat up as I walked in, and I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Ok," I started. "So very quickly, in the next hour or so, there's going to be a pretty big confrontation. I'm going to let Tanya and your parents both know that they're busted. Now, as for me, I'm done with all of them. I've already filed for the divorce, as of this morning. The locks have been changed here."

"I know it's not as simple for you," I said, stroking her face softly. "Those are your parents, and in time you will forgive them."

"Eventually, I'm sure I'll have to sell the house. Once we're divorced, she might get half, cheating or not. We'll figure that out eventually. But what I offered this morning still stands. I'd like you to be here. I want you to be my girlfriend, as odd as it sounds. But I know it's a lot to deal with, so I won't be mad if you've changed your mind." I finished, giving her a chance to speak.

She reached over, and kissed my mouth softly.

"I'm so excited to be here with you. I love exploring myself sexually with you, I love how confident you are. I feel so safe and free here with you Shane. I am very sad and very angry and disappointed with my parents." she said, taking an emotional breath. "It's scary when you wake up one day and realize you don't know anything about the people that have raised you. It's very scary. I'm sure I'll forgive then someday, but that's not going to be anytime soon. I want to be here with you. I want to be your girlfriend." she said blushing and pushing her way into my arms.

Suddenly my phone rang. Tanya.

"Ok little girl, it's about to go down." I said with a nervous laugh. If I tell you to, I want you to come inside house and dial 911. Trust me, and no arguing." She nodded, looking very scared. "I'll do everything I can to make sure it doesn't come to that." I tried to reassure her.

I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said, trying not to let my anger slip out.

"Shane!! Oh my God, you're not going to believe this, someone stole my car!!" Tanya sobbed into the phone. If I hadn't known better I would have completely believed her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"I came out of my meeting, and it's gone! Can you come up here please? I need a ride home, we have to call the police!!"

"Well," I replied, "this is just crazy, but I had a new shipment of cars that came in damaged today, so I've really got my hands tied up here. Just call an uber, and I'll meet you at the house, ok? We'll get it all sorted out."

There was a long pause on the other line. "Tanya?" I asked, confused by her silence.

She cleared her throat. "Sorry, I'm here Shane. Just...you seem so calm. I figured you be furious?" she questioned out loud.

"Oh I'm angry." I said, gritting my teeth. "But it's fine. just get home, ok? I'll see you soon."

I sat down in the kitchen, while Brandee perched nervously on my knee. I waited about 15 min, and then I sent a text to Marc.

Me: Hey guy, I really need to talk to you and Tandi. Something's happened. Meet me out front please.

I walked over to the garage and pushed the button for the garage door. I wanted Tanya to be sure to see her beautiful new car sitting in the garage as she pulled up. About 5 min later I heard her at the front door, trying her keys in the lock. I grabbed Brandee and pulled her behind me as we walked around through the garage, locking the door behind me. As I walked out of the garage, I saw Tanya, Tandi and Marc huddled on the sidewalk, talking in hushed tones. As they saw me, they all jumped a little.

"Shane??!" Tanya said, looking exasperated. "What the fuck it's going on here??" Simultaneously Marc also, looking surprised and suspicious, asked Brandee, "Honey are you ok? Why are you over here?"

"Shane!!" Tanya screeched over Marc. "Why is my car here?? Why is the house all locked up??!"

I stopped, several feet away, and put my hands up.

"All very good questions! If you guys will give me just oooooonnnee second," I asked, tapping on my phone "I'll explain everything."

One final click, and I sent the video from the hotel to all three of them. Simultaneously their phones began to buzz.

"You guys might want to get that." I said sarcastically.

I can't even describe the scene that followed. Madness is a good word. Tandi shrieking at the two of them for fucking after she passed out, Marc and Tandi screaming at one another, Tanya crying, profusely, trying to apologize to me, to Tandi. Brandee and I stood back and watched in stoney silence.

Finally Marc, unable to defend his actions, turns to me. "How could you bring my daughter into this Shane? Why would you do that?" Before I answer, Brandee jumped to my defense.

"I brought HIM in daddy!! I saw you guys in the hot tub!! I saw it!! How could you and mommy do that to him?"

"I'm sorry baby, daddy needs help ok? I know you're upset, but let's go home and talk about this." He pleaded, reaching his arms out to her.

"That's a good idea." Tanya said, with pleading eyes. "Shane let's just go inside before the whole neighborhood hears us?" she asked, desperate to regain control. "We"ll talk inside?"

I laughed out loud. "Tanya, I filed for divorce this morning. You'll be served shortly. You are no longer welcome here. All of your belongings are in the garage. The locks have already been changed as well." I looked at her coldly. "Get the fuck outta my sight."

They all stood, in shocked silence.

"Shane?! No!" she cried, stumbling towards me, reaching out. I took a step back, pushing Brandee backwards, who was hiding behind me. "Please Shane, I'm so sorry! I love you!" she wept openly, falling to her knees.

"Brandee!" Marc barked sharply, his eyes narrowing as he watched Brandee cling to me. I could see by his expression he might be getting an inkling that the relationship between his daughter and I had changed somewhat. "Get your fucking ass to the house NOW!"

"No daddy. I'm not." she said calmly. "I can't stand to be around either one of you right now. I'm going to stay here, with Shane."

"The fuck you are!" he said angrily, stomping forward. I stepped in front if her, shielding her. His eyes blazed, his face a bright red.

"Go in the house Brandee," I said authoritatively. "and wait for me."

She turned and walked back quickly through the garage.

"BRANDEE!! Get BACK HERE!!" Marc screamed past me. He glared at me, furious. "What have you DONE?!" he spit at me, as Tanya and Tandi held him back, both still sobbing.

"Me?" I said, glaring. "You're real fucking funny man. You fucked my wife, and you got caught. Blame yourself, ya stupid fucking prick!" Tanya was blubbering at this point, incoherently babbling, still reaching a hand out to me.

"I don't want to hear it Tanya!!" I roared, my anger that I'd been holding back finally breaking through. "Why don't you just go home with these two, eh? Go bend over and let him fuck your asshole some more, I don't give a fuck!! Or how about the guy at the gym? That's right, I know about him too! I honestly don't care honey. Your shit is in the garage. You better get it out quick." I yelled, as I walked back to the house.

"Oh and don't worry about Brandee. She's 18 now, so there's not much you can do about any if this. I'll take it from here man. I'm gonna take reeeeeeal good care of your little girl." I said, sneering as his face turned purple, his obscenity laden insults screaming past his lips. The girls both desperately clung to him, trying to hold him back.

"Shane, noooooooo!!" Tanya wailed tormentedly.

"Oh," I said, looking back one final time. "The car is mine too. You don't have one anymore, so I suggest you call a cab." I walked inside the house as the shocked and angry wails continued on behind me.

As I walked in and locked the doors, Brandee was waiting. Without a word I took her by the hand and walked her upstairs.

"This is all yours." I said, as I opened up the large walk in closet, and pointed to all the empty space. "Oh, and so are these." I said as I dropped the keys to the BMW into her hand. Her eyes flew open, her white teeth breaking through a brilliant smile. She hugged me briefly, before dropping to her knees and tugging at my pants, eager to thank me properly.

"Everything is perfect." I thought, as I smiled to myself.