The Break-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it be too much to ask for coffee?" he asked meekly.

"I would love to have a coffee too. I will grind up some Guatemalan Antigua for us and it will just take a couple of minutes. Have a seat at the kitchen table Kevin" said Max. After grinding the beans, he poured the water in and the coffee started to drip immediately. "Would you like powdered cream, sugar, or sweetener?" asked Max.

"Powered cream is fine please" replied Kevin.

The air was thick with unspoken words between Kevin and Max. It wasn't uncomfortable for them as much as it was awkward. The coffee finished and Max brought it over to the table.

Kevin sniffed it and smiled. He took a sip and commented "That is real nice Max. Thank you."

"You're welcome Kevin. When you smiled a moment ago, your whole face changed and even your eyes twinkled for a second. It was nice to see that Kevin" stated Max.

"Thank you. I can't apologize enough for breaking into your home last night. Max, I really am sorry especially since you are being so good to me" said Kevin.

Max looked at him and studied his body language in only the way a lawyer can. "Kevin, let's talk about you after I tell you about me. I see things in the way you are acting which concern me of how you have been treated in the past" Max said candidly.

Max told Kevin about his being a lawyer and someone who has fought hard for his clients who were usually victims of social injustice. He explained he was gay and a proud supporter of the GLBT community and how he had tried to help people who had been targeted or discriminated against due to their sexuality. Max told Kevin about his parent's death and his husband dying from cancer two years ago.

Kevin got up from the table and brought the coffee pit back to fill both of their cups again, returning it to the burner after. He sat down again and looked at Max.

Kevin spoke, "I was a happy child in a single parent family for many years. I have no memories of my father but I do know he was killed in the Middle East while serving as an Army Major. My mom had already known I was gay when I told her at age 13. She was very supportive of me. A few years ago, my mother met a man who had a job as an accountant. At first he seemed to be really nice. They were off and on with seeing each other but it never seemed to be all that serious. Two years ago, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and they did surgery. She was good for another year and then become sick again with it for many months. She spent a lot of time in the hospital over the last six months of her life. Her boyfriend moved himself in to our condo under the guise of looking after me during this time of her illness."

Kevin took a drink of his coffee. "Ed wasn't invited but he moved in anyways, ignoring my objections. I had finished High School and was planning on going to college. He caught me with my boyfriend one night in my bed in my own bedroom. We were just sleeping together at the time not that we hadn't had sex earlier. He blew a gasket and kicked him out with threats if he ever came back. He started to control the household and me, abusing me right away by yelling, throwing things at me as well as regular beatings. Ed tore up my college applications and the checks my mother wrote telling me faggots don't deserve to have an education wasted on them. I couldn't do anything right in the house and he made of point of constantly telling me how useless I was as a human being. It became obvious to me he had a drinking problem and would usually be drunk when he treated me the worst. He locked me in the basement after throwing me down the stairs every night."

"Ed knew how to play my mother though. He acted like a perfect angel in front of her and portrayed the image of a loving older brother for me. One night, just before she died, mom and I were alone in the hospital and visiting. I didn't want to go home because Ed was having a poker night although he had told her he was out of town visiting a client. Mom asked me for the truth about Ed. I didn't want to tell her but she made me. My mother knew something was wrong, but she hadn't realized how bad it was. She called the Doctor into her room and asked for her to contact her lawyer to come see her as soon as possible to do up a will. The lawyer actually showed up at 11 pm as the Doctor had explained my mother's medical status. My mother told her she hadn't updated her will in decades and wanted a new one with me as the beneficiary. The lawyer did up the will. even printing and signing it there at the hospital. She gave the original will to me to keep, a copy to my mother and kept a copy for herself. I spent the night at the hospital with my mother. I knew her time was short. She died the next day peacefully around lunchtime while holding my hand."

"When I went home, Ed had taken all of our pictures, my mother's personal knick-knacks and things my father had given us into boxes and tossed them into the basement. Other than the funeral, I wasn't allowed out of the house any more. Even at the funeral, Ed was glued to my side the entire time. He knew she had left everything to me but he wasn't going to give it up now that she was gone. The drinking and my beatings intensified from Ed. He had no problem telling me he wanted me dead so he could have the condo. Faggots don't deserve a condo or money. All faggots should be dead. He locked me in the basement for days on end unless he needed someone to clean house. One night, he was so drunk he forgot to put the padlock back on the basement door and I escaped. I started running a month ago and haven't stayed in one place for very long. I got some work for a couple of days a few times and it gave me enough to buy food. I got used to sleeping in dumpsters or hiding in the treeline of the road I had been hitchhiking on. I ran out of money a week ago and found the newspaper with the job at the resort up here. Last night I was delirious from cold and hunger and when I saw your cabin, I managed to get a side window open and got in. I ate and fell asleep in the bed until you found me" he finished.

Max looked at him. He had been watching Kevin's body language during his explanation as well as his eye movements of facial expressions. He took a sip from his coffee and was deep in thought when Kevin spoke.

"Max, I am truly sorry about what I did to your house and how I stole food. I don't know what to say or do so you understand that."

"Kevin, I forgive you. If I had met you on the highway I would have probably have taken you in for a shower, a meal and a place to sleep. It wouldn't have been the first time I tried to help someone out who needed it. Forget how you got here and we will consider it water under the bridge Kevin. Do you agree?" asked Max.

"Max, I cannot tell you how I appreciate that" replied Kevin with tears in his eyes.

"I will get the meal ready and would you get the documents for me to read while we eat?" asked Max.

"Yes sir" replied Kevin.

"Kevin, I am Max. I am not your master, you do not have to call me sir" said Max.

"It is a habit Max. I was slapped or kicked if I didn't call Ed sir. I didn't mean you any disrespect" he replied.

"None taken Kevin. No fears. We are both adults here and one is not better than the other" Max explained.

Kevin smiled as he looked at Max. "Thank you. It has been a long time since someone thought that way about me."

"You smiled and your eyes twinkled again. Get going so we can eat" said Max.

He left the room and Max heard Kevin bounce down the stairs. By the time he returned with the envelope, Max had the food on the table. He served Kevin a big helping of everything which soon disappeared like he had inhaled it. Max read the documents and he had a building anger within him as he read. The Will had been properly completed and was very clear as to who was the beneficiary to the estate in its entirety.

While he was reading the documents, Kevin asked if he could have seconds. Max nodded with a smile and soon Kevin was filling his plate again. Max put the documents aside and started to eat. In between mouthfuls, Max asked to tell him stories about his mother and what he knew about his dad. Kevin was more than happy to do so and he actually began to liven up and seem happier while he was telling stories.

They cleared the table together and Kevin offered to do the dishes and the ones he left from the night before. The stood face to face looking at each other in the kitchen when Kevin suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for not shooting me, for forgiving what I did, for the meal and for listening to me. I haven't had anyone listen to me since the night my mom died" he said. Max hugged him back and then on impulse, kissed him on top of his head. Kevin hugged him even tighter.

They stood that way for a minute and then Max said "I like this hug Kevin, but I have some things I want to do with the Will while your explanation is fresh in my mind. It won't take me too long Kevin. Maybe you can grab all of your clothes and start them in the washer."

"I will get the dishes done and start my laundry" he said. Kevin stepped back and Max noticed he very big hard-on he had in the running shorts. Kevin quickly covered himself by turning to the counter and starting the dishes.

Max had his own painful hard-on confined within his jeans. Max went to his office and scanned the Will. He sent the Will to one of his senior lawyers with instructions to file it with the courts, search the land titles and bank accounts of Kevin's mother, background search of Ed, and commence legal actions against Ed for unlawfully taking possession of the condominium. He also instructed the lawyer to contact the police and provide copies of any documents necessary if they find any indication of illegal actions by Ed such as fraud.

He phoned the lawyer who was named on the will. He apologized for calling at 900 in the evening and went on to explain the circumstances on behalf of his client. She was horrified at the story Max told her. She explained Ed had contacted her about a week after the funeral and told her there had been a handwritten Will signed by his girlfriend cancelling the Will she had and changed him to the sole beneficiary. While speaking to him on the phone he was intoxicated and abusive to her, hanging up on her finally. Ed had told her he had obtained the signature from his girlfriend the morning after she had redone the will. She had contacted the hospital and spoke with the Doctor who had called her originally. The Doctor volunteered to check the visitor registry for her. Ed was not recorded in the registry but the registry showed Kevin in the hospital for 18 hours straight, until after his mother died.

Max thanked her very much and asked her for a statement as well as copies of any notes she made during the conversation with Ed. She replied she would be very happy to do it and as he was not a client, there is no confidentiality between them.

Max sent another message to his office for the lawyer he had assigned to the file summarizing what he had been told.

He got up and left the den. Max realized he had been in there for a couple of hours, not the short time he had promised. He found Kevin curled up on the couch asleep. He looked much better with more colour in his face and he was actually appearing more relaxed. He was so cute sleeping all curled up. Max leaned over and stroked his hair gently. Kevin smiled in his sleep and repositioned his head in the pillow. Max went and got a blanket and laid it over him. It was a shame to cover such a cute body. He turned out the lights, leaned over and kissed him on his forehead and went to his room.

Max climbed into bed nude as he always did. He laid there thinking about Kevin's situation and how he felt attracted to the young man. Was it him being horny or was it something more he considered. In a typical lawyer fashion, he was creating a list in his mind under each possibility, trying to come to a decision. He was deep in thought when he heard movement in the living room and someone walking towards his bedroom. Kevin appeared at the door.

"May I come in" he asked.

"Of course you can Kevin. You looked so comfortable on the couch I didn't want to disturb you" said Max.

Kevin sat on the end of the bed for a couple of moments, picking at the bed spread. He looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't get the courage to do it.

Max reached over and pulled back the covers on the other side of the bed and said "come on Kevin. You can climb in here too."

Kevin looked up and asked with enthusiasm "Really?

"Yes, Kevin. You can sleep here tonight' replied Max.

"Just a minute please" and Kevin left the room.

Max listened and it sounded like Kevin had run downstairs, and then back up again. He also stopped in the bathroom and Max could hear him taking a piss in the toilet. The toilet flushed and Kevin came through the door and crawled into bed. He had the teddy bear Max had seen when he searched Kevin's backpack tucked under one arm.

"You must think I am a baby needing the teddy bear Max" said Kevin. "It is the bear given to me by my mom and dad when I was born. I have kept it all these years and after mom died, I started sleeping with it. I know it may sound dumb, but I like to think I can feel my mom and dad's love come from within it when I hug it."

Max looked at him and then reached over, pulling him next to him in the bed, keeping his arm around him. Kevin snuggled in close and put his head on Max's shoulder. "It is very possible Kevin, very possible" said Max.

"Thank you for saving me Max. I have haven't felt this good in a long time" said Kevin.

Max replied to him after a moment "Kevin, I think I could get used to you around here, and smuggled up to me like this. It seems to feel right, and even better with the teddy bear."

"Me too" said Kevin. Max turned off the light and they both fell asleep quickly. The warmth of their skin contact was very comforting, creating a feeling of contentment inside them both.

The sun rose at about 430 this far north on the map. Max was used to it and Kevin didn't seem to notice. Max got up and quietly went into the bathroom to have a morning piss. Afterwards, he returned to the bedroom and noticed Kevin had moved over onto his spot in the bed and was clutching his pillow in a death grip of a hug.

Max got back into bed behind Kevin and snuggled in behind him in the spooning position. He reached around him and as he was positioning him arms for a hug, his one hand brushed a very hard dick belonging to Kevin. It was then Max realized Kevin had lost his shorts sometime during the night and was now naked in his bed.

Max moved his hand back down to Kevin's hard dick, and lightly played with the foreskin, gently moving it up and down the thick, hard, cock.

Kevin groaned an appreciation from deep in his sleep. Kevin's cock was leaking pre-cum and Max used it to lube Kevin's cock so he could stroke it better. Kevin squirmed a bit while he was moaning. He rolled onto his back, giving Max easier access. He moved the blanket over so Kevin's chest was still covered, but his 8" hard dick was sticking straight up and uncovered. Max readjusted himself so he could slide his mouth over the beautiful cock in front of him. He took it into his mouth and gently ran his tongue under the shaft and big head. Kevin moaned again. Max started to suck on Kevin's dick, and slide his mouth up and down on the shaft.

"Oh wow Max. That feels so good" exclaimed Kevin. Max looked up at him and could see he was now awake. "I have never felt anything so good Max. I thought I was having a wild dream" he exclaimed as he reached down and started stroking Max's head.

Max stopped for a moment and said "Lay back and enjoy this Kevin. This is all for you to enjoy." Max flipped the covers off the rest of Kevin's body and repositioned himself in between his legs. He took the hard member back into his mouth and sucked hard while he massaged Kevin's balls.

"Max, that is incredible" he exclaimed.

Max let the big cock pop out his mouth and he crawled up the young man's body to look into his eyes. He saw Kevin looking back at him, he beautiful blue eyes fully open and twinkling brightly. Max leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Kevin responded back with their tongues dancing together. Max nibbled at his ears a bit and kissed his way down Kevin's neck. Kevin responded with gasps of pleasure. Max moved down to his rock solid nipples and used his tongue to lick them and his teeth to nibble at them, pulling at them. Kevin was squirming and making unintelligible sounds of ecstasy.

Max licked and kissed his way down to Kevin's hard cock, dripping pre-cum all over his abdomen. Max licked up the spilled nectar and once again Kevin groaned. Max used his hand to steady Kevin's cock while he licked it. He started at the base and licked all the way up to the top and over the head. After doing this a few times, Kevin was squirming even more and moaning loudly. He took the dick back into his mouth and started jacking it with his hand. Kevin sat up and placed both hands on Max's head and screamed "God Max, I'm cumming."

Max felt the contractions begin from deep with Kevin's hard cock and soon he felt the sperm being squirted into his mouth. It was so sweet to Max, the sweetest he had tasted in a long time. Kevin seemed to pump into his mouth forever and Max swallowed as fast as he could to keep up. This kid was full of cum thought Max. Finally, Kevin relaxed and laid back on the bed, his eyes rolled back in his head. Max let his dick pop out of his mouth. He licked his lips and moved up, kissing Kevin gently. His lips were so soft thought Max.

Kevin was laying back in sheer incredible bliss. He had never had a blow job like that before and no one had ever tried to make him feel good like that. He didn't know his ear lobes and nipples were so sensitive, no one had even touched them before. He wasn't all that experienced in sex having only a couple of boyfriends before. He had been fucked, and had a couple of blow jobs but he had never felt anything like before in his life. He had thought Max was so hot and Kevin had really dreamed something like this would happen. He had resigned himself to it being just a fantasy and in reality he knew a hot guy like Max wouldn't even be interested in a young loser like him. He wanted Max to fuck him so bad but he was scared to say anything. Max kissing him was so fucking good. He loved the taste of him and the feel of Max's lips on his.

Max rolled over onto his back and pulled Kevin into him. The young man was already falling off to sleep again and he snuggled in tight and put his head on Max's shoulder, falling asleep quickly. Max had enjoyed giving Kevin a blowjob. He tasted so good and when he watched Kevin reacting by moaning and squirming, he realized he hadn't lost his touch.

The last time he had sex was with his husband just before he had been diagnosed with cancer. Max had realized something was wrong as Donald's stamina during sex had always been legendary. His stamina had been declining noticeably over time and one night he had worn out fairly quickly. He blamed it on being burnt out from work which Max thought it possible. The next evening, Donald had been taken to the hospital with chest pains. It wasn't cardiac and the tests revealed cancer. They found out a week later when Donald was told it was pancreatic cancer, final stage. Two weeks later, Donald was dead. It was quick and he didn't suffer for very long.

Max had dozed off without realizing it while holding Kevin tightly. Kevin was so relaxed and he was dreaming of staying here with Max, forever. His last thought before he had fallen asleep was "is this love?"

Max woke up a couple of hours later to the feeling of something warm on his cock. He looked down and saw a large lump under the blankets bobbing up and down. He shifted and pulled the covers up to see Kevin using both hands on his cock while he sucked on it. Kevin looked up and those beautiful blue eyes were sparkling at him. He was so beautiful Max thought. He flipped the blankets back so he could watch Kevin work on his cock. It was harder than it had been for a long time; even when he had jerked off looking at porn on the computer. This is so much better than porn thought Max.