The Break-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked like he was enjoying himself, his eyes so alive. Max had no clue how long he had been at this but he knew he wanted to cum. "Kevin, I'm going to blow" said Max.

Kevin just looked at him while Max came in his mouth, swallowing every spurt he was given as if was a life giving fluid. Kevin crawled up next to him and kissed Max gently.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to cum" said Kevin.

"What do you mean" asked Max

"I had been working on you for 20 minutes" he laughed. "I am going to have to build up some muscles in my jaw to keep that up" he chuckled.

"You did fine Kevin. Better than fine, it was fantastic young man" and Max hugged him in tight.

"Can I stay here today with you Max? I mean just for the day. It is nice to be with someone and not afraid" asked Kevin.

"Kevin, if you tried to leave I would have to use crazy glue on your ass and stick it on the bed" he replied.

"Really? You want to spend time with me?' he asked with water forming in his eyes.

"Yes Kevin. Let's give it some time so we can both figure things out but I am enjoying you here little buddy" said Max.

"It has been so long since someone wanted me Max" said Kevin.

"In all honesty Kevin, It has been a long time for me too. Maybe its fate which brought us together Kev" said Max.

There was silence for a moment when Kevin asked "Can I make you breakfast Max?"

Max smiled at him. "Let's both make breakfast. I need to feed you and get you gaining some weight little buddy. It almost broke my heart when your boxers fell off and you told me they used to fit. But, I was impressed by what I saw Kevin, very impressed." Max ran his finger up the ribs of Kevin. He jumped.

"Are you ticklish little man?" asked Max with a smirk on his face.

Kevin shrieked "NO" and jumped out of bed, running down the hallway naked to the kitchen. Man, what a butt that man has as it bounced out of sight. Max got up and chased him into the living room. Kevin was trying to keep the couch between the two of them while laughing "I am not ticklish Max. Don't you even try it."

Max lunged over the couch and caught him. He grabbed one of Kevin's feet and tested it by using his finger and lightly dragging it along the sole. Kevin started laughing and trying to break away from Max's grip. Max pulled on his foot and Kevin slid down the couch. He grabbed him again and pulled him lower. They were now chest to chest and eye to eye. Kevin leaned in and kissed him lightly.

"Do it again Kevin" said Max.

Kevin leaned in and kissed him longer.

"You are getting better at that Kevin. Please do it again" encouraged Max.

Kevin smiled, leaned in and kissed Max long and hard, using his tongue to pry Max's lips apart am dive inside his mouth. He leaned back and smirked. "Better" asked Kevin.

"Perfect Kevin, absolutely perfect. Let's get some food in you in Kev. If you start breakfast, I will check my email to see if answers have arrived to the questions I sent last night."

"Deal" said Kevin. He got up and headed to the bedroom.

"Where are you going Kevin? The kitchen is the other way" Max said.

"To get my shorts" he replied.

"I think I like us both the way we are. I like looking at your incredibly sexy body Kevin" said Max.

Kevin came back and stood in the hallway. "You think I am sexy Max? Really?"

Max got up and went to him and wrapped his arms around him. "I think you are the sexiest young man I have ever seen." Max kissed him and brought his hands around to cup Kevin's little ass. "And your ass feels as good as it looks Kevin."

Kevin hugged him and simply said "Thank you Max. I think you are the hottest guy I have ever seen, especially for someone your age."

"My age? You little shit I am going to tickle you so bad" exclaimed Max.

Kevin ran away giggling "I have to get breakfast ready so you can't tickle me anymore."

"I will save it for later Kev. I love looking at you naked young man" said Max.

"You're really hot to me Max" he replied.

Max went into his den and started the computer. Max was feeling something he hadn't felt in a long time. He was happy and enjoying himself. He was feeling revitalized. Kevin had done it in less than 24 hours. He started reading his emails.

Kevin was digging things out of the fridge and freezer. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had felt wanted by someone. He was actually laughing and enjoying himself for the first time in a year. He wasn't afraid, he felt safe here with Max. He hoped he wouldn't do something stupid to screw it all up. Ed told him he would be a fuck up his entire life.

He was cooking some bacon and thinking so hard he never heard Max come up behind him. But Kevin felt Max's arms being wrapped around his body in a light hug.

"Do you need some help?' asked Max.

"Could you make some of that coffee we had last night" he asked.

"No problem Kevin" Max replied and set about the task. He also made some frozen orange juice and set the table for them to eat.

"When do you have to go back to work" asked Kevin.

"I am at work right now. I do most of my work by computer with the odd trip to the city for court or an important meeting" replied Max.

"Wow" replied Kevin. "I wanted to study law at school. But I don't think that will ever happen thanks to Ed" commented Kevin.

"We'll see what the future brings Kevin. Nothing is absolute" stated Max.

They had a wonderful breakfast filled with good food and good conversation between them. They both talked more about their lives growing up, their dreams and the things they enjoyed doing. After cleaning up breakfast together, Max reminded Kevin to get his clothes out of the washer and into the dryer. Max rummaged around his closet and found some clothes which would fit Kevin fairly well. A little big, but they weren't bad. Max took him on a tour of the house and showed him the sauna and the hot tub outside on the deck around the corner.

They went outside and it had warmed up fairly well. The two walked around the cabin and Kevin showed him where he had got in. Max looked closely at the window and noticed the latching mechanism was not working properly which made it easy for Kevin to get inside. There was no damage to the cabin, not that it mattered if there had been. Kevin was relieved at Max's announcement.

Max led Kevin around the property. The cabin was a lot bigger than what it looked as it was built over the edge of a rock outcropping overlooking the lake. From the lake shore, the house was beautiful the way it blended into the rock face as well as the spruce trees. All that could be seen was the cabin's windows if you looked hard.

The two of them joked, laughed and just talked about their views on life. Both men enjoyed the others company and they seemed to growing closer as the day went on.

They got back into the cabin from their walk about noon. Kevin went to fold his clean clothing while Max checked his email. He smiled as he read a couple of the messages which updated him.

"Kevin. Could you come in here for a minute" asked Max.

Kevin joined him and Max pointed to the computer screen. It was an email from the lawyer explaining the various court documents and orders he had filed against Ed. The police were involved in the case and had him in custody for fraud, impersonation and theft. There were warrants for his arrest from at least two other jurisdictions for breach of trust and embezzlement or misappropriation of client funds.

Although he had been unable to gain access to Kevin's financial inheritance, he had converted the condominium title to his name through forgery of Kevin's identity. He was to appear in Court this afternoon for a plea and there would probably be a show cause hearing in 48 hours for him to be kept in custody. The other jurisdictions were seeking to extend the radius of their warrants to return Ed for trial. It would help their case of Max would bring Kevin in two days to testify.

"What do you think of that Kevin? I mean facing him in court?" asked Max.

"Will you be with me?" asked Kevin.

"I would not be far away from you the entire time little man" he replied. "I should take a statement from you and forward it to the office for their use and knowledge."

"Ok, we can do that" stated Kevin.

They prepared lunch and after sat at the table for 4 hours while Max typed every word Kevin said into the computer. He also recorded the entire conversation as back up. Finally, after reviewing the statement, Kevin signed it after initialing every page he read. Max scanned the document and sent it attached to an email into his office.

The two of them prepared dinner and after clean up, moved into the den where max lit a fire in the fireplace. They cuddled on the couch and watched the news on TV. The arrest and case against Ed had made the news and Max watched it with interest. Kevin did as well but he trembled when Ed's face appeared in the screen. Max held the young man even tighter.

They went to bed together a couple of hours later after watching stand-up comedians on the satellite dish. They ended up in a 69 position, mutually satisfying each other with their mouths.

The next morning they woke up cuddled together. Max got up and went to the bathroom, returning a couple of moments later. Kevin did the same, throwing himself onto the bed and crawling in next to Max.

Kevin rolled over so Max could spoon in behind him. He reached his arms around Kevin and started to make small circles around Kevin's nipples. They were responding by becoming firm and erect under his touch. Max slowly worked his way down with hand until he gently grasped Kevin's hard cock under the blankets. He toyed with the foreskin, sliding it back and forth over the head. Max could feel the pre-cum beginning to leak out from the top. He used one finger to smear it around the big head of his cock.

Kevin's pleasure of Max playing with his nipples was only exceeded by max playing and sliding his foreskin over the head of his dick. Kevin moaned in response to Max's gentle hands touching his body. Kevin wiggled his butt back until the cheeks were in contact with Max's hard steel like cock behind him. He wiggled a bit more and the cock was nestled between his cheeks, and sliding up and down his crack. The feel of the hard warm flesh belonging to Max felt so good to Kevin nestled in the crack of his ass.

"Your frisky this morning Kevin."

"You started it Max. Just your touch gets me frisky" responded Kevin.

"I want to feel that tight little ass of yours from the inside" said Max.

"I was hoping you might have got the hint" Kevin chuckled. He wiggled his ass a bit more against Max's hard cock.

Max moved backward so he could lay Kevin flat on his back. He crawled on top gently, partially supporting himself to prevent crushing Kevin underneath him. Max kissed Kevin on his full, soft lips. He commenced kissing down his neck to play with Kev's nipples. He knew this would drive Kevin to the edge of his senses. He used his teeth to drag across them, then gripping them to pull them away from his body and allowing them to snap back. Kevin shivered each time this was done.

He moved down Kevin's lean hairless body to his dick, taking it in his mouth while his one hand played with the sparse hair in Kevin's pubic area. Kevin bucked up trying to drive his dick deeper into Max's mouth. He let the hard man flesh pop out his mouth.

Max grabbed a pillow and but it under Kevin's ass so it was easier to access his balls, perineum and asshole. He spread Kevin's legs and moved in between the inner thighs, licking along them and slowly moving towards the low hanging balls. Max used his hands to spread Kevin's legs more so he could slide his tongue right under the sack, and drag it down the perineum.

Kevin was squawking with delight. He had never experienced anything like this in his life. Max pushed and lifted his legs slightly to gain access to his objective, the rose bud.

Max moved in slowly while sticking his tongue out, dragging it around Kevin's asshole. The stimulation from Max's tongue on his asshole was indescribable to Kevin. No one had ever done this to him. Max continued to lick Kevin's asshole for the enjoyment of doing it, and the enjoyment it gave.

Kevin was responding well and squirming in delight. Max retrieved the lube from the bedside table. He lubed one finger, and inserted it slowly into Kevin. He was so tight thought Max as his finger moved around inside Kevin's asshole. Kevin had arched his back as Max's finger penetrated his sphincter. Soon Max was slowly finger fucked him, making sure to get deep to touch the prostrate.

Max inserted a second finger slowly, and then started to move them both in and out of the tight little muscle. Kevin's ass was loosening up nicely. Max then inserted the third finger, and Kevin cried out in ecstasy. After he had used three fingers in Kevin, Max told him to roll over on his stomach.

Max spread Kevin's legs so his rose bud was on main stage. Max resumed with three fingers, gently pushing them in and twisting them as he pulled them out. While Max's one hand was finger fucking Kevin, the other one was separating the cheeks of Kevin's lovely ass. Max pulled his fingers out and applied some lube to the target. Max gently used a finger to ensure the hole was well lubed. He felt it to be loose enough for entry as well as being nice and slippery. He squirted some onto his hand and coated his own hard cock. Moving behind Kevin, he placed the head of his dick at Kevin's asshole, and slid in enough to feel his dick head "pop" in past the ring of muscle.

He heard a gasp as he broke through the outer muscle ring. "Are you ok Kev?" I will wait a minute for you to get used to it."

"I'm good now Max. You are so big daddy, keep going. I want this Max; your dick feels so good inside my ass."

"Ok. Moving forward" he said as he began slowly pushing into Kevin deeper and deeper. Max heard Kevin groaning. Soon enough, he was buried all the way.

"Little man, you have it all now. How does it feel?"

"I have never felt so full with your big fucking piece of meat in me. It's awesome Max!"

Max started to pull back and pushed forward into Kevin slowly. He was making sounds like an old time locomotive spewing steam as the dick slipped in and out of his ass.

"Oh god Max" moaned Kevin.

Max began to slowly pick up the speed and intensity of his thrusts. Kevin was making grunting sounds every time Max thrust his meat deep into him.

After a couple of minutes Max said "roll over onto your back. I want to look into your face while we do this and when we cum."

When Kevin was ready, Max pushed in deep enough to lean forward and kiss Kevin's full tender lips. Kevin kissed back and then brought his hands up gabbing Max.

Max started to move in and out of Kevin again while increasing the speed. The tightness of Kevin's hole was making it hard to keep from cumming Max thought.

Kevin called out "I'm cumming!" With that, several long shots of sperm came out of Kevin's dick spraying all over his own stomach and chest

Max began moving faster slamming as deep as he could. The added contractions of Kevin's asshole on his dick were enough to drive him over the edge as well. "I'm cumming" yelled Max.

If he had been asked, Kevin wouldn't be able to describe the feelings he was experiencing having that big dick up his ass, buried deep and filling him entirely.

Max collapsed onto Kevin. They lay together for a couple of minutes; they gently kissed with the slowly softening cock still imbedded within him. Max got off of Kevin. He turned Kevin onto his side, spooning behind him.

They both woke up a couple of hours later with the urgent need for breakfast. After cleaning up the dishes, Max took Kevin for a ride in the Jeep into town. They went into a couple of clothing stores where Kevin came out with numerous bags of shirts, shorts, pants, jackets and shoes. The second store was to buy a suit for Kevin to wear at court. The salesman found everything and got it measured for a couple of alterations. The suit would be ready in a couple of hours for them to pick up.

Max and Kevin wandered around town, visiting the tourist shops as well as bakeshop. They each got a huge fresh cinnamon bun with a coffee and sat down at a table.

"I am going to keep track what you spent and I will pay you back Max" said Kevin. "Well, someday I will."

Max looked at him with a big smile "Kevin, The money isn't important to me. Buying something to see you smile while you modeled the clothes for me was worth it." He thought for a moment and added "I should have bought you a G-string too."

"A G-string? That doesn't leave much to the imagination Max."

"I know" Max replied with a wink.

"It doesn't change my mind. Even if I had a lime green G-string, I would still pay you back for what you spent on me" said Kevin.

Max smiled again "lime green eh?"

Kevin blushed and packed his mouth full of cinnamon bun.

After picking up the suit, they stopped at the grocery store for a few things for the night. Their errands finished the two of them headed back to the cabin.

Kevin enjoyed making supper with Max. He enjoyed being close to the big man, brushing up against him while they prepared the meal. They headed to bed for the early trip in the morning, but not before Max made love to Kevin again. They slept like logs through the night.

They got up early in the morning and headed into the city for a meeting with Kevin's lawyer to review the statements, documents as well as meeting with the police before court at 200 pm.

Max drove up to a large unmarked building and parked in a reserved spot. He led Kevin in through the front doors into a huge beautifully decorated lobby. Max signed in and received a photo ID card which he clipped to his shirt. Kevin got a red card indicating VIP Visitor and he attached it to his shirt like Max had done. They headed to the elevators, going up to the top floor. When they stepped out, the floor receptionist saw them and immediately picked up a phone, said a few words and hung it up.

"Good morning Max and you must be Kevin" she said has she put out her hand to shake with both of them. "They are in the meeting room and awaiting your arrival. You are punctual as usual."

"Thank you Mary" said Max as they headed down the hall. They entered a large conference room and the men all stood when Max walked in. He took the seat at the head of the table and indicated for Kevin to sit next to him at the corner. They all sat down. Mary came through the door and gave Max and Kevin both a mug of coffee.

"It is Costa Rican today Max" she stated.

"Thank you Mary. This coffee will save my life this morning" said Max with a smile.

"Your welcome Max" she replied. She quickly went to the table and placed two carafes of coffee for the other men to refill their cups.

"Gentlemen, I would like to introduce Kevin Wager. He is the man you have been working so hard to straighten out what has been done to him" announced Max.

Kevin looked around the table and saw 8 men. Most of them had picture cards on their shirts similar to Max except for two who had Police indicated on theirs. He felt very out of place here and uncomfortable among all these powerful men. Kevin thought back to when Max had explained his job to him and the explanation had not included the fact he seemed to be a big man in this company.

Max introduced them to Kevin indicating 2 lawyers from the firm, 2 lawyers from the Prosecutor's Office, 2 Private Investigators who worked for the firm and finally 2 police officers who were investigating the crimes against Kevin.

"I appreciate everyone getting together this morning to review the file and prepare for the court session this afternoon. The men reported what they had accomplished and placed a summary of their verbal report on the table each of the others.