All Comments on 'The Breast Machine Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad to see you're writing again

I've missed you!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 9 years agoAuthor
I'm back

thanks for welcoming me back, had a bad year, but lots of new stories nearly ready, and continuing with existing series, Gary

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back Story Teller.

I for one am excited you have returned. I am sorry you had a bad year but I do hope this year will be a better one. I look forward to the continuation of this story and other awesome stories you create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back. Can hardly wait to read more of you work.

Great writers are often forgiven if their work is still good and their efforts are to please.

Please continue to post your work and don't leave us for so long again.

bugonthewallbugonthewallabout 9 years ago
finally

YOU CAME BACK!!. i thought all the best authors had just up and left thank you for coming back!!!!!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 9 years ago

I LOVE that you're back... but I gotta say, this chapter is a bit of a step down. (Notice it's currently the only entry with a rating under 4.4.)

You kinda killed the fantasy here.

Tex903Tex903almost 9 years ago
Dear writer

the story line can be saved don't fret about what others say about your rating's or reviews opinions are like buttholes everyone has one. I have read all 6 and I must say very impressive now the wondering question is nagging at my mind is will he ever get back with Jane? And the love they shared for each other but please write on I'll be looking for the next one soon I hope.

AuslandAuslandabout 8 years ago
More

I have to agree. Great story line. Lot's of possibilities here. I'd love to hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES