The Breast Machine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK, no problem, I'll get the spare bedroom ready,' John said, and put the phone down.

'Fuck!' he strongly complained.

Aunt Ethel was coming to stay for a week. Ethel was his father's, brothers' wife, and she was a right pain in the butt. He looked around the apartment and figured if she didn't like it, she could check into a hotel. She had enough money. She was just too mean to spend it. He pondered calling Jane, to see if she would clean the place up, in exchange for a fuck. Even that mean idea didn't cheer him up.

Next day the door bell rang, and he trudged down stairs, knowing it was the dragon lady. She was interrupting his peaceful Sunday afternoon.

'My suitcase is in the taxi,' she said, in way of a greeting. The tight smile was devoid of finer feelings.

John lugged up the luggage, which included a suitcase, a briefcase, and a holdall. How long was she staying for heaven's sake? He figured they held lead weights, just to make him suffer.

'Be careful with the luggage. Which is my room? It's cramped and you haven't aired it,' she complained.

He let the monotonous diatribe go over his head. He knew better than to defend himself. He didn't know how to air a room, and didn't want a lecture on it. Lugging in one of the cases he caught her bending to peer under the bed. She had a slim waist with wide hips, and her bottom stuck out in a tantalising way. She had a nice ass, he thought, and was surprised to even think it. When she stood up the dress was twisted tight around a small bust.

She probably told her husband how to do it to her, and even then he got it wrong. The poor guy died a year ago, probably nagged to death.

'Do you want something to eat?' he asked.

'Just a weak tea, if you can manage that,' she sniffed.

He left her alone with the tea, closing the bedroom door, to be out of sight and out of mind. In his own room he got down to some studying in preparation for college. He heard her fussing around unpacking, so put on earphones to zone her out.

Monday morning he got up early ready for school. The last week wasn't going to be much of a burden, except for the boredom.

'I don't suppose you have any decent food here,' his aunt said.

She went quiet for a moment. 'Don't worry, I'll get something on the way,' she quickly added.

She didn't make a move to leave, just standing there looking him over.

He caught the look and decided to head off the criticism.

'I've got plenty of time, I won't be late for school. I usually have a coffee then shower,' he said, explaining his usual routine.

She looked him over, but said nothing about him being slovenly in his boxer shorts. He quickly looked down to make sure everything was in order. The last thing he wanted was to hear her scream at his cock falling out.

'I've left a note, a shopping list. If you could get them for me, I'd appreciate it,' she said, sounding out of breath.

'Sure, no problem,' he said, hoping she would hurry up and leave.

When he heard the door close he sighed in relief. She had at last gone to her meeting, or whatever it was she had told him about. A note was left on the kitchen table listing food stuff he never ate. He'd buy it on the way home, but she would have to pay.

A couple of days went by with John relegated to his room, keeping out of the way. They collided a couple of times to and from the bathroom. It was weird seeing his aunt in a towel. Surely she should have brought a bathrobe in all that luggage.

They collided again in the evening, and she became flustered from nearly losing the towel. He looked away, not wanting to be put off his dinner. Instead of scooting into the bathroom she told him how things were going. Apparently she was training new staff at a branch opening up nearby. A branch of what, he missed, as he was busy staring out the window while she droned on.

He was hungry and needed to eat, so he put his hands on her bare shoulders, directing her out of the way. He strode to his room to get dressed, and only then realised what he had done. He figured she had been too shocked to tell him off for touching her precious body.

It was nearly all over, and he had survived. She walked into the lounge, fresh from the shower. She had let her hair down, and wore a long loose dress.

'I guess you're not into whole foods, young man. You could order a pizza, if you like, my treat,' she smiled, trying to look pleasant.

The word pizza attracted his interest. 'OK, that would be good,' he answered.

He looked at her warily, wondering what she was up to. Surely she wasn't going to stay the whole week. The agreed three days was more than enough. Tomorrow evening she would be gone, leaving him in peace.

The pizza duly arrived and they sat down to eat, facing each other. She was sitting in his comfortable lazy-boy, while he was relegated to the tatty old sofa. He watched her discard the pepperoni off the top, and pinch her face with every bite of rolled up pizza.

She smiled at him, looking more relaxed than he had seen her since arriving.

'I'll get some napkins,' he said.

'I'll get them. You sit there. I'm an imposition enough, without you waiting on me,' she said.

He watched her trot off to the kitchen, with a look of surprise on his face. Perhaps she was thawing after a good day at the office. He reminded himself that it would be all over tomorrow and she would be gone.

'Would you like a drink, there's beer in the fridge,' she shouted from the kitchen.

He choked on pizza. 'Err, sure, why not,' he shouted back.

She brought a glass of beer instead of the bottle. After a swig of the amber liquid he leaned back, and just managed to hold down a belch. He gave her a smile of thanks, just the turning up of his mouth. He watched her sip a health drink, then gulp it down in one. He wondered what she was building up to. Rather than the usual supercilious aunt he knew, she was trying to be nice.

She asked him about school and college. His answers progressed from monosyllables to more enthusiastic replies.

'Would you like another beer?' she pleasantly asked.

'Sure,' he said.

She came back and sat next to him on the sofa, which was a surprise. Their conversation turned to family and friends.

'Have you got a girlfriend, someone you care about?' she asked.

'I did have, but we broke up,' he said.

'Sorry to hear that, John,' she said. 'It's probably for the best, now you're going away to college,' she added.

She quickly downed another of her fruit drinks, and got up to get another.

From the kitchen she said, 'I've run out of cranberry juice, do you mind if I have a beer?'

'Sure, help yourself,' he said.

She settled next to him, a little closer, and pulled her legs up under her. The long skirt slipped away revealing her knees. Her legs were white, not having ever having caught the sun.

'Don't know how you can drink this,' she said.

'Like this,' he laughed, and chugged half the glass.

He laughed when she tried the same, and choked. He patted her back, thinking she was at last loosening up from the old-fashioned woman he had known for so long. When he thought about it, he hadn't visited her or spent much time with her in years. It was nice getting to know her, and talking about lost relatives, learning things he hadn't known about the family.

'I miss Bill, your uncle. The big house is lonely without him,' she quietly said.

He didn't know what to say. He missed his parents, so could understand what it felt like. He sold the family home and bought this student apartment, to escape the memories.

'I've had no one to talk to, or hug me,' she said, looking up into his eyes.

Without a thought he put an arm around her. She snuggled up to him, pressing herself under his arm. He kissed her hair, which smelt of lavender, or what he thought of as an old ladies perfume. He hugged her tight, and wrapped his other arm around her. She pushed an arm around him and gripped him back.

'You're a lovely young man. Big and strong like your father was,' she said.

He gave her some room when she fidgeted, trying to get comfortable. She pulled at her breasts, as they were crushed between them. She looked up at him with large doleful eyes, and smiled. She craned her neck to reach his mouth, and kissed him.

He kissed her back, smiling at her. 'This is nice. Getting to know each other,' she said.

Ethel pulled at her breasts again, and squirmed against him. John figured she wanted to get comfortable, so loosened his grip.

'Hold me tight, John. It's so comforting. It's not every day I get to cuddle with a nice strong man,' she said.

He gave her a big smacker on her forehead. She laughed at him.

'Hope you don't kiss your girlfriends like that. Just old aunts I guess,' she laughed.

'I'm a good kisser, plenty of practice,' he teased.

'You young things don't know how. In my day it was all we were allowed to do. Show me then,' she added, after his protest.

'Err, well,' John hesitantly spoke.

'I'm too old to kiss. To you I must be ancient,' she mournfully spoke.

'No, of course you're not. You haven't got wrinkles, your legs are nice. you've got a great. . .' he cut off quickly.

'I've got a nice what?' she asked.

'You did ask. You've got a nicely shaped bottom,' he said, trying to be polite about it.

'Put me on your lap, and show me how you kiss,' she demanded, as though it were a training session she was giving.

To shock her, he lifted her up and plonked her down on his lap. With a flourish he scooped her face up in both hands and kissed her on the lips. To his surprise she opened her mouth, and sucked his tongue into hers. She had an arm around his head firmly holding it in place.

She smooched him, nibbled on his lips, sucked them, bit them, pushed her tongue into his mouth and devoured him. She was on fire. She pushed his hands onto her breasts.

'They're aching so much, play with them,' she huskily demanded.

He gently squeezed her breasts, while she smothered him with kisses.

With sudden clarity, as though a sun beam had pushed through the clouds, it hit him. The clues added up to explain what was happening. He hadn't paid it any attention, but she had been drinking a lot of fluids since arriving. She had been adjusting her bra which he hadn't noticed. This evening she had been restlessly pushing at her breasts, because she wasn't wearing a bra. It was difficult to tell if they had grown, but they felt large.

The damn device had struck again! He had hidden it in an old backpack under her bed. It must have been on! Though why did it take so long to work? Maybe it was because she was such a hard nut to crack. Or, it was on a low setting.

OH! Shit! What was he going to do now?

He had to escape to his room, and pushed her away. He couldn't stand because she was on his lap.

'We shouldn't be doing this,' he murmured.

It was a hope that the low setting hadn't pushed her to desperation, as much as Jane and Sabrina had been. At least her breasts hadn't felt so big.

'Why? Am I too old for you?' she asked, sounding hurt.

'No, it's not that. Your an attractive woman. Your my aunt, it's not right,' he asserted.

'Only by marriage, and now I'm free. Not part of the family anymore, not really related to you at all,' she heavily breathed every word.

'You're right, but it feels wrong,' he argued.

'Please, John. I need you, please,' she strung out the words, emphasising every one.

'I'll play with you,' he said, and guided her off his lap. He intended to just finger her to an orgasm, yet only if it was absolutely necessary.

His escape plan didn't work. She slid to the floor, pulling him down on top. Her dress was bunched around her waist, so he could see the big white knickers. Knowing the effects of the device, he decided to put her out of her misery, and give her what she needed. He positioned himself on top of her, ready to pull away if she objected. He hoped she would.

Instead, she scrabbled for his cock, pushed the crotch of the panties away, and forcefully pushed up at him. He heaved at her crotch, burying his cock deep into her, and felt her orgasm. He wasn't going to let her get away with it. He was going to make sure she was thoroughly sated.

Taking a great lungful of air, he began to piston in and out of her like a steam engine up a steep incline. Long hard strokes had her keening and gurgling. She began to hit him on the back, urging him on. He speeded up, until she flung her legs around his ass and hold on tight.

Feeling her shudder and squirm, knowing she was having another orgasm, spurred him on. His hips hit her hard, driving her into the carpet, and he began to spurt his load. She cried out a long whine, then changed to sound like a wolf howling at the moon. She was still gripping tight, shuddering on a third orgasm.

He rolled off her, knowing from experience to at least hold her hand. When his breathing calmed a little, he turned over and sucked on a breast. They weren't as large as Jane's, but had obviously grown. The giveaway was that they were unexpectedly pert for her age. She was forty-one, and he hadn't been lying earlier. She had a good figure.

Her dress had been rolled to a belt around her waist and her panties were awry. She wasn't pulling herself together for modesty sake, rather, she lay on her back panting. He smoothed his hands over her near naked body, enjoying the twitching of an oversensitive skin.

'You're beautiful, really sexy,' John told her.

The no-nonsense tone of voice was pleasing and pulled at her emotions. There was a feeling that she had committed a dreadful mistake that couldn't be explained away. She tried pushing it to the back of her mind, from wanting so much to enjoy the moment. So many orgasms, so much earthy satisfaction, couldn't be allowed to spoil the twilight world of pleasure.

A long while passed with them laying silently on the lounge carpet, each absorbed in their own thoughts. John was wondering how to explain to her why it happened, or even if he should.

Ethel was wondering what in hell was happening to her. This afternoon the bra had been unbearably cramped, so she removed it, and carried on with the class. She didn't admit to herself that she had been subtly flirting with male colleagues. What shocked her, was going without a bra in front of strangers.

'Please, John, stop touching me,' she quietly said, and pulled her clothes together. 'I'm so sorry. I led you on. I don't know why I did it. You must think I'm such a bad person. A silly old widow needing, err, what we did. It was wrong. You tried to tell me. I was out of control. Maybe it was the beer. I've been alone for so long, needed to be hugged, to be wanted. It was wrong to let you,' she murmured, a long wandering apology.

'It's all right. No harm done. We can forget about it, if you'd prefer.'

'Yes! I'm not sure if I can, it's so awful,' she said. Her eyes were welling up, and she suppressed a sob.

'You needed it,' he offered, in way of mitigation.

'It's wrong to give into base needs. I'm sorry John, I'm being selfish. How are you?' she suddenly asked.

'OK. I enjoyed it. You did too. Be honest with me,' he firmly stated.

'How can I admit such a thing? You can't have enjoyed doing, that, with an old woman,' she sniffed.

'You look good. You're a beautiful and attractive woman. You had multiple orgasms so admit you enjoyed it, and move on,' he said, trying to cajole her along.

'Multiple what? Oh! I never, did I?' she said, sounding confused.

'Tell me you enjoyed it, then we'll leave it at that,' he said.

'I, I, don't know what to say. How can I say I enjoyed such a bad thing,' she whined.

'Stop it now. It happened and that is it.'

'You are such a lovely young man, so understanding. Alright, I'll try. I did enjoy what you did to me. What we did together. It was a lovely experience. There, I've said it. Can we go back to how we were?'

'No, that's not possible. We can move on, but not go back. We have a more intimate relationship now. No one need know what happened. It's just between us. What happens now is that we shall be kind and considerate to each other, and remember how good it was. OK?'

She weakly smiled at him, and nodded her head. 'Thank you, John,' she smiled more brightly.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her head to his chest. She didn't fight him off, instead she nestled in his arms for comfort.

12