The Bridesmaid Pt. 03

Story Info
The Finale: post-wedding adventures for the Bridesmaid.
6.2k words
4.65
21.3k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Charlotte stared up at me, her dark eyes like pools of sex and her lips like a cavern containing everything wonderful in life. She reached toward my knickers. "Not yet," I said, and held her hands in mine.

We stared into each other's eyes and I wondered what she was thinking. "What are you thinking?" she asked, and I laughed. Somehow, we were invisibly connected.

"I was wondering what you were thinking," I replied. We both laughed and hugged, this time our bodies pressed against each other and I felt that my life had somehow suddenly been completed. Her hands pulled me close and we both explored each other's bodies whilst sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I am nervous," I said.

"I'm not," she replied, "but I am excited. Come to bed."

We climbed into the bed, rolled to face each other and spent an eternity just talking in a way that only two people who are connected can. We would stop occasionally and kiss. I toyed with her beautiful breasts which watched me and constantly demanded my attention, or so I imagined.

Charlotte cupped my breasts through my bra and asked "Is it OK to remove the boobs?" I smiled and nodded. Clearly she knew that I was a TGirl, but this was the first time she gave any hint that she knew. Or perhaps she just thought I used the boobs to enhance my own very small boobs. I couldn't be certain.

She carefully removed the silicone before gently working on my nipples through the delicate materials of my bra, quickly causing me to squirm and emit squealing noises. My nipples have been sensitive since I first took hormones continuously for almost half a year. To me it was a wonderful outcome leaving me with very small but lovely breasts.

Her hands felt my face, neck and chest and sometimes she would squeeze a nipple causing me to jump.

We had spent just a day getting to know each other's minds and now it was time to explore each other's body; and so we did, but never in an intimate way. It was, in a way, the longest foreplay ever. It was thrilling, sensitive, passionate, fun, hilarious at times. It was wonderful.

"I think it's time we made love," she said casually, as if she had just asked me what the time was. For a moment I was caught by surprise and unable to respond. It's not every day one finds oneself in this situation.

"I think that would be lovely," I stumbled, and she moved toward me and we kissed. Such a kiss. Like every other kiss I had experienced with her today and like no other I'd experienced previously. It seemed as if our mouths became one, and our tongues tied our bodies together. Our bare skin became sweaty as we explored each other's every wonderful curve and flaw. Her skin was perfect in every way. She was, in fact, perfect in my eyes and my mind often drifted as I fantasised and wondered how our lives may have been different had we met each other much earlier than we did.

Charlotte rolled me over and laid me flat on my back. She laughed and climbed on top of me, pinning me to the bed. As I placed my hands on her waist, she leaned forward and kissed me momentarily. As she pulled away, I felt her breasts and pulled a nipple to my mouth. As I teased it with my tongue, sometimes sucking and then biting very gently it was her turn to squeal and squirm. Every noise that she made excited me and we were both unaware of anything in our surroundings other than each other.

As I continued to tease her nipples I slid a finger from the nape of her neck to the point at the base of her back, where the curves of her bottom start, and a crack leads to her heavenly parts. As I did this I could feel the muscles in her body react. It was overwhelming to experience her so closely.

We rolled over onto our sides again, peering into each other's eyes. She rested one leg onto mine, twisting her foot around my ankle, locking us together. "I'll never escape from that," I said, smiling.

"You'd better not even try!" she laughed; and we kissed again.

I ran my free hand from her thigh, up over the amazing curve of her hips, down into her waist and gently brushed over her shoulders to her neck and ear. I ran my fingers through her long shining hair, pausing to caress her face and running the tip of a finger around her lips. She pulled my hand toward her and onto her breast kissing me deeply, her tongue playing with mine and exploring my mouth. I felt dizzy with what I could only describe as love. Yes, it was a passionate embrace, but more than that. Much more. As we kissed she examined my chest, pinching my nipples gently and then slowly moved her hand down toward my crotch where she gently caressed me through my knickers.

My heart rate jumped to a new level as she explored every square millimetre of me. I was still neatly tucked and taped in place and I wondered what she thought. No mention had ever been made of me being anything other than a girl, even when she removed by false boobs. She was so gentle and yet knew exactly where and how to touch me to make me gasp and shake. As I lay there, her mouth embracing mine, her hand exploring my body and my head in the clouds I suddenly became aware of the aroma that we were creating. It was as if someone had just pressed a switch to enhance the sensitivity of my nose. She smelled like a woman should. A hint of her perfume mixed with the smell of her sex. It was overwhelming and I was swept away by it.

She removed her hand and held my face close to hers. "I want you so bad," she said "but I want to prolong this, our first time, for ever and ever." With that comment she moved to remove my knickers and I decided it was time to allow her access to my secret, if indeed it was one any longer.

I raised my bum and allowed her to slip off my panties, slipping them over my stockings, lifting them free from my heels and flicking them across the room onto the nearby sofa. "Good shot!" I said. She smiled.

Charlotte lay beside me and kissed me gently as she explored between my legs. As she did so I involuntarily spread my knees to give her full access, knowing that she must already have discovered my secret. As her tongue played with mine she deftly and very slowly removed the tape with considerable ease, releasing my somewhat limp penis from its captivity.

She didn't pause for a second but explored my intimate parts with her long painted nails before pulling back and asking "Do you mind me playing with your little clitty?" As ever, Charlotte surprised me again and I was grateful for her respect.

As she looked at me dissolving me with her eyes I considered how to respond. "Darling Charlotte," I said, "that you do not mind that I have a slightly larger than normal clit is in itself a great relief to me and as I think you have learned so far, I am quite sub in bed and quite frankly I am solely yours to do with what you want." She smiled and kissed me again, pulling my head to hers with her hand around the nape of my neck.

"I'll take that as a yes then," she said.

As I lay there, Charlotte explored me with her hands and moved down the bed. My breath quickened in anticipation of what may follow as I felt her long hair flow across by body as if electrifying every cell of my skin. I worried that Georgia may not be able to fulfil her as a guy would but was quickly distracted by Charlotte repositioning herself on the bed.

She cupped one hand around my balls and used the other to hold my penis. I closed my eyes as she teased the end with her tongue and skillfully explored every nerve she could find, feeding off my reactions and wriggles. The sensations were coursing through me as I realized that Charlotte was rather expert at this. She then began to lick me from my balls to the tip before plunging it into her mouth. It was as though she had swallowed it right to the hilt and I opened my eyes to look at her. She peered up at me before continuing her wizardry. I could see from the look in her eyes that she was really savoring the experience too.

It wasn't long before I came without warning all over her face and she was laughing as I apologised. "I want you to know Ms. Charlotte that nobody has ever made me cum as a result of a blow job," I said. "and all of a sudden I have just realized what I have been missing. Clearly, I have led a sheltered life!"

"Oh, so that's what they call it," she teased, "there is no shelter here for you," she said as she cleaned up with a tissue, and I pulled her close to me as we lay on the bed together.

After taking time to recover, and recounting some experiences we had both had with previous boyfriends and girlfriends I knelt up beside her. "It's time," I said.

"And about time too I would say," she replied, and laughed.

I placed an arm under her head and pulled her to me so she was laying on her side, her head resting in the crook of my arm as she cuddled me reassuringly. Charlotte's free hand rested on my chest and she began to stroke me lightly with her fingers, teasing my nipples into erection. She now knew that this turned me on very quickly. Lower and lower her hand explored until once again she found my penis.

I was already proudly erect, my cock laying firmly against my belly and her fingers explored further. She held me and lightly moved her hand up and down. She flicked a finger over the end, feeling how slippery it was from the clear fluid oozing in my excitement. She pulled back my foreskin and traced the outline of the bulbous head and I heard myself purr in the back of my throat.

Swiftly and without warning she moved towards her target and, before I could utter a word, she sucked my penis into her mouth again. She later told me how much she loved the taste, the softness of my flesh. She described it as a living thing, and sure enough, it was twitching and pulsing as she slipped it in and out of her lips. I had always wondered how a woman could ever put such a thing in her mouth, but now I knew, for she loved how it made me feel and the pleasure she was able to give to me. Softly, she nibbled and I watched intently to see what my gorgeous new girlfriend was doing. Then, as the feelings grew intensely I reached for her head and pulled her away, the sensations of her sucking me almost getting the better of me again.

I rolled her onto her back and covered her body with kisses. I kissed her hard on the lips, our tongues exploring each other's mouths in the most delightful of ways. I could taste myself and somehow it was erotic. My hands caressed her everywhere, on her breasts, on her legs, over her silk panties, between her thighs. I felt it causing shivers of pleasure to flood her body.

As my hand reached for her sex I felt her move her legs apart to give me full access to her most private parts. Lightly I traced the outline of her fleshy lips through her panties and as I moved to remove them she lifted herself off the bed. Slipping them off her smooth legs and momentarily entangling them in her shoe I deftly flicked them away. As I kissed her deeply I returned to her stomach and ran my finger down to her trimmed pubic hair. As I moved to feel her labia I was surprised, to discover tape!

I stopped kissing her and as I explored further, staring into her eyes as I did so, she said "So, Ms. Davies, I think the time has come to tell you that I am a pre-op trans girl. My Darling Georgia, I hope you don't mind. I so wanted to tell you sooner but I was overwhelmed with love for you from the moment I saw you with the other bridesmaids."

I couldn't help myself from smiling at her with the widest grin available. This eased her concern and I saw relief flood across her face. "To be absolutely honest Charlotte, and I think we have earned that from each other, until you removed my breast forms I had no idea if you knew I was a TGirl or not. So I guess we both had secrets. All I know is that you are the first person to ever treat me the way that Georgia wants to be treated, and that I find you more attractive than you could ever know. When we first chatted I felt an unbelievable awkwardness as I tried to hold a normal conversation with you whilst feelings inside me tried to overtake everything that I said or did. This day has been the most wonderful of my life and that you are a pre-op means nothing to me. You are Charlotte, an amazing, sensitive, super-smart, stunning, sexy woman who has a secret. Just like me!" We embraced and both cried.

After a short while, Charlotte told me that she was sometimes sub, and sometimes not, and with that we embraced and she said "Now, where were we?"

"So, what do you like to do in bed?" Charlotte asked, catching me off-guard yet again.

I put a finger to my lips as I pretended to think about my answer. "Sleep?" I said with a broad grin on my face.

"Seriously," she said, "we should talk about this. I want to make you the happiest most fulfilled woman in the World."

"OK," I replied, "I'll be very happy to be fulfilled, or indeed filled up. I'm already the happiest woman in the World anyway. Maybe you can make me cum without touching my clitty?" And that was the end of the conversation.

I moved Charlotte onto her back again and gently removed the tape that was holding her penis in place. As I explored it with my nails and licked it gently she was soon fully erect and considerably bigger than me in that area. As she became moist she asked if I was ready and I told her she was already running hours behind. In response she rolled me over and smacked my ass sharply as if a naughty girl.

Lying on my face she caressed every inch of my body, running her hands over my stockings and slipping a finger under each suspender strap allowing them to flick back into place like a rubber band. She spread my legs and kneeled between them and I felt her fingers spreading my cheeks leading me to raise my ass in response. I felt her tongue exploring the entrance to my TGirl vagina and the wetness of her saliva at its entrance.

I gasped as she slowly eased a finger into and out of me, telling me to relax as she opened me up. As she entered me with two and then three fingers I could feel myself relaxing and opening wide for her, opening my legs even further inviting her inside this wonderful cavern of mine.

"Oh God Charlotte," I said, "you have to take me now, I cannot hold on much longer."

She withdrew her fingers and moved to lie between my legs. Within moments her engorged penis nestled against my flesh and then as her penis found it's home she very slowly, oh so very slowly began to push forward.

Millimetre by millimetre she entered me, each time pausing, withdrawing and re-entering a little further. This was the final act of connecting two souls that had wanted this moment to occur for hours without ever admitting it to each other. I found the feeling so intense that it is impossible to describe it in words.

As she finally slid into me completely, pressing against me to ensure there was nothing else left we lay there motionless for a few moments just enjoying the sensation and warmth. I had come home. This was a moment in time that had been inevitable. That's how it felt.

"I need to see your face," I said and she slowly withdrew and turned me over. She placed a small pillow under me, raising my ass, as I spread my legs with 4" heels in the air and stockings glinting she entered me again. I was in heaven. This single event made my femininity complete I thought. It was the first time Georgia had been penetrated by another person of any sex.

Charlotte moved her head down and kissed me gently on the mouth, allowing me time to get used to her inside of me. She kissed my neck and reached down for my breasts and I responded by wrapping myself around her body with my arms and legs. I wanted to talk but couldn't. This moment was perfection, and as with any first time, would never be repeated; and I wanted to savor it forever.

Then she began to move, her thrusts almost imperceptible at first. Each time she pulled back a little further and each time thrust forward again and I groaned with the mounting pleasure I was feeling as she hit the limit of my cavity. Further and further she pulled out, her strokes becoming long and hard and smooth and all I could do was to close my eyes. I threw my head back as I gasped and moaned and urged my lover on. As her breasts swayed in front of my eyes I clasped them and squeezed her nipples hard causing her to increase the intensity of her movements. Every now and again Charlotte changed the angle of her penis slightly, causing me to gasp out loud again as I felt it rubbing against my insides. Each time I was pushed toward the headboard and I clasped her bum cheeks pulling her into me even more, digging my nails in as hard as I could. Oh how glorious it was. Faster and faster she began to thrust now as the feelings inside of me merged with hers and her motion became more urgent, more primeval. We worked up to a manic frenzy as we both approached that inescapable climax to our love making.

I came first and screamed out loud as wave after wave of incredible delight flooded through me. It was more intense than I had ever experienced before and I felt myself cum all over my chest as I felt her hips bucking wildly into me and as every muscle contracted, it caused her to push up into my body and grind me harder and harder onto her penis. And then she came. I felt her penis swell to even greater proportions, her thrusts became short and stabbing and she gave out a mighty squeal and deposited her cum deep inside me.

As she slowly lowered her weight down on top of me our bodies were heaving and struggling to survive in the heat of the moment. I was determined she would stay inside of me, never wanting to become disconnected ever again, but the exhaustion eventually got the better of us and she rolled off me to lie behind me. I pulled her close as we lay and recovered.

"Fuck!" she said after a while.

"Yes it was," I said, "but not like one I've ever had before." We laughed.

We lay there for ages, stocking clad legs entwined and just running our hands over each other having wiped ourselves clean with a tissue.

I climbed off the bed and as cum oozed from me I clasped my legs together trying to retain it for as long as I could. I went to the bathroom with unstable legs and warm heart and returned with some water to drink. For an hour or so we talked about our experiences; mine as a TGirl and hers and her transformation. I told her that it was impossible to tell that she was not a genetic girl, even though I had always been of the strong opinion that it takes one to spot one. I hadn't spotted her, even when in bed. She put it down to lucky genes and hard work.

After a while we embraced and kissed again and her tongue explored my insides, reaching right into my stomach I thought! We had already been in bed for over three hours but this girl was clearly ready to make a night of it. I pulled off her heels and mine too and we both sighed at the relief. I turned around and Charlotte released the cords of my corset allowing me to unclip the front and remove it, unhooking the suspenders from my stockings. Charlotte said she wanted to keep her stockings on so I went to the chest to find a garter belt to allow me to keep mine too.

I climbed back onto the bed and on top of her. She was glorious. Perfection by any measure and my head was spinning with what other joys we had yet to experience. As I sat there, Charlotte began to play with my nipples through my bra, and then beneath it as I leant back and sighed with pure erotic joy. Occasionally I moved forward and sucked each of her breasts until she moaned. As we teased each other's body we both became erect again and even though I am always sub I soon began to wonder what it would be like to fuck her. She too was a woman and I guessed also enjoyed being fucked. She was clearly more experienced than I.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers
12