The Bridesmaid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I became more erect Charlotte asked "How long can you hold off, do you think?"

I laughed as this was, somehow, a very practical question, given the circumstances. "Would you like it to the closest second, or maybe a slightly wider estimate?" I asked, with a glint in my eye.

"To the nearest hour will do," she replied. I was impressed and pleased that she considered I was capable of lasting that long.

"I'm good to go whenever you're ready," I said, "and not a moment before."

"A perfect answer," she said, laughing.

I slipped my hand down her thighs and as I did so she lifted her legs slightly and I moved between them. As I slipped it between her legs she closed her eyes and let out a long, gentle breath of air. She was wet with pre-cum already and I explored every part of her clitty and area around her trans girl vagina with my fingers and my tongue.

She was neatly trimmed in front and her smell evaded the space that we inhabited on the bed. I licked my finger and eased it just between her cheeks, as if searching for her hole. She sighed as I did so, and juddered as I made contact with the very route to her soul.

Charlotte is one of those women who oozes sex appeal but is unaware of the effect she has on people. Looking at her lying in front of me, her eyes closed and lips slightly apart, her smooth skin and feminine curves, the enticing noises she was making as I moved between her thighs, I was overcome by her very presence. I teased her clitty whilst brushing my fingers around her hole. She squirmed and moaned quietly until I slipped one finger momentarily inside of her, quickly removing it and then once again slipping inside her heavenly cavity once more. She took a deep breath each time and she moved in time with each stroke, pushing toward me each time. As I kissed her mouth deeply her eyes sparkled like stars on a clear dark night.

I moved down and kissed and sucked her breasts and rolled her onto her back lifting her ass into the air. I moved further down the bed and she opened her legs wider for me as I tasted her sex with my tongue for the first time whilst playing with her clitty and balls. Her aroma was intense and the taste like an expensive handmade chocolate with a soft centre. As I licked her and teased her she pushed me closer into her. As I sucked her and explored her with my tongue she suddenly shuddered and came with a muted squeal ejecting her cum over us both. She had clearly been on the edge of an orgasm for a while. As her orgasm waned I moved back alongside her on the bed, lying on my side and watching her now flushed facial expressions.

After a few moments she opened her eyes, looked into mine and laughed. "That," she said, "was amazing Georgia. Perhaps you can do that again sometime?"

"Really?" I said, "That's a good job, as I have only just started."

We lay on the bed for a while, talking and laughing, pressed against each other and were unaware of anything else in the World.

As I rolled onto my back she climbed on top of me, straddling my waist, and I placed my hands on her hips. She seemed happy to be in control. She leant forward placing her hands either side of my head, her breasts falling toward me, demanding attention like two small children. As I massaged her breasts and nipples, gently biting and sucking on them she closed her eyes again and we kissed on and off, our tongues playing tag in each other's mouths. She sat upright again and as she did I eased her further backwards until her hands fell either side of my legs and her now girly penis was exposed. I manipulated her gently, rubbing up and down whilst caressing her breasts with my other hand. In time with the motions of her hips I rubbed harder and quicker until she came again and her juices flew into the air spectacularly in a series of leaps.

As she sat up again, looking red in the face, and sweat glistening all over her body I leant forward sitting up to meet her body and kissed her breasts before kissing her full on her mouth again. We were in heaven and I had never experienced such intense love for another girl like this before. For a second a tear came to my eye as I thought that this would have to end at some time.

As if she knew what I was as thinking she distracted me by rolling us over on the bed. She lay, stretched out fully on the bed and we talked about what was happening. Her nipples were huge and her breasts moved up and down as she recovered her breathing. I lay flat beside her and we passed the time talking without a pause. We had so much to talk about, and we knew little about each other's hopes and desires on this more personal and intense level. Up to the moment when we met and kissed we had been strangers only. That time seemed an age ago; some time in the dark and distant past.

It was getting late but somehow we were both more awake than was possible. As I turned toward her she opened her legs for me and I climbed on top of her. As I caressed her, licked her, sucked her and explored all of her curves she made the most exquisite noises and wriggled constantly ensuring that I too was aroused.

"Would you mind if I fucked you?" I asked, as if trying to shock her for a change.

She simply replied saying "I thought you'd never ask, but it has to be your decision. I am already satisfied, very happy and have had the best day in my life too. But if you don't fuck me I will have to go back to my room and get my dildo!" I laughed so much I nearly fell off the end of the bed.

She accepted all my length without any problem and gripped me like a vice adding immensely to the feelings of being inside of her. I was determined not to cum too quickly and so I focussed completely on Charlotte; on her movements, her expressions, her noises and worked her accordingly. She clearly loved long slow strokes with complete withdrawal sometimes. I was so wet no extra lubrication was needed and it was some time before she became flushed and her breath quickened considerably. I pushed harder and quickened the pace until she was close to orgasm. Just as I wondered if I should stroke her large clitty she came with a loud and prolonged scream releasing her juices all over her heaving breasts and onto her face. This was enough to bring me to climax and I came inside of her quickly.

I stayed above her whilst we recovered and her face was a picture I will never forget. We were both soaked with sweat and smiling like we had won the lottery. Actually, I think we had. As I relaxed I licked her cum from her face and kissed her.

"Mmm," she said, "Strawberry?" I laughed.

It was so late it was early in the morning. Charlotte cleaned up, slipped on her dress and went back to her room to collect a few things. Whilst she was gone I cleaned up and put on my nightie. Charlotte returned, put on a gorgeous Japanese style silk nighty and joined me in bed. We drifted off to sleep quickly in each other's arms.

We awoke in the morning to sun streaming around the curtains. We chatted about the previous day and neither of us were keen to make a quick exit. I was so pleased.

I had always thought that showering with someone is a very erotic experience, and no matter how many times one experiences it, that feeling never fades. As we soaped each other's body it was just another opportunity to explore the newly discovered territory. She exuded sex and every second I spent with her was fun. Somehow, from the very first time we spoke there was something between us.

As I washed her back, I watched the soap suds running down the centre of her back to the point where her curvaceous ass started. I ran my finger down the same path, following the flow and I felt her shudder as I did. I continued between her cheeks and as I did, she pressed her bottom toward me, slightly opening her legs, inviting me to explore further. That moment was erotic in its purest sense. As she reached behind and massaged my penis I slipped my hand between her cheeks and explored in the slipperiness of the soap, gently running a finger around her anus before slipping two fingers inside her causing her to press further back towards me. I was fully erect by now and in the confines of the shower cubicle further contact between me and her ass was impossible to avoid. I withdrew my hand and moved toward her as she guided my penis between her cheeks, rubbing against her soapy opening and massaging her. I hadn't been inside her for very long and as I moved forwards and backwards gently, she sighed and within a few seconds she came unexpectedly. She was clearly already aroused when we started to shower and it was obvious that it wasn't only me who found it erotic. Her legs weakened as she came and I held her around her waist until she stood upright again, turned and kissed me.

"Mmm," she said, "that was a lovely way to start our day. Very nice."

We finished showering, dried each other off with huge white fluffy hotel towels and dressed for breakfast. Nothing too formal as we were planning to eat somewhere on the beach front. She wore a white cotton dress with a small floral pattern and white laced edge knickers. She left her bra off and asked if the dress was too thin. I told her I could see the outline of her nipples and suggested that she may want to wear a bra. I leant forward and lightly brushed a nipple as I spoke. She laughed and decided to go as she was. I was pleased, but wondered how I would concentrate over the breakfast table. I wore a pale blue linen skirt and a white linen sleeveless top. I spent ages doing my makeup and eventually Charlotte offered to help. She was very capable and had a huge makeup bag full of goodies. I was jealous. The end result was perfect, low key, summer look with pale pink lippy. It really suited me.

We found a café on the edge of the beach and the day was glorious.

"My Darling Charlotte," I said, "I cannot even start to explain to you how I feel at this moment, sitting here in this place, looking over the table into your eyes, holding hands. It is as if my life has just begun. Perhaps a second life. One that has been waiting here for me to discover." Charlotte just smiled and told me how happy she was too. I was enjoying the moment but also scared that at some point this beautiful new world would drift into the distance, becoming just a wonderful memory.

As we ate breakfast; a collection of fresh fruits, yoghurt and some coffee, we laughed and talked about our first hours together. It was as if we had always been together. She was part of me. That was the only way I could start to explain how I felt and suddenly it brought to mind something that I had heard during a film, or perhaps somewhere else. Someone had said "She completes me." This is how I felt. Complete, for the first time in my life.

We finished breakfast and returned to or hotel. We had to check out by 11 and we had just a couple of hours left and so we returned to the bed. I sat with my back against the headboard and she jumped astride me, resting her hands on my shoulders and peering into my eyes. I was engulfed within a second and placed my hands on her hips.

This wonderful girl was full of fun, cheek and energy and I was at her beck and call. I would do anything for her, and I knew too that she would do anything for me.

I was brought back to reality as she kissed me. Her lips were so soft and she could cuddle for her country if it was an Olympic sport. We fitted together so well, so perfectly, and when we were close we moved as if one.

She pulled me onto the bed and lay me flat on my back. "Let me get you ready," she said, and slid down the bed between my legs.

As we approached time to check out we both packed our things and I was overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness. How would I return to my world where I had been living just a few days before? I recalled when, some months earlier, Lyn had invited me to her wedding and suggested that I come as one of her bridesmaids, rather than as a male guest. That event seemed like it had been years previous, almost as if in a different lifetime. I remembered my trepidation and fear leading up to the wedding, and also that moment when I realised that I had forgotten my bag of male clothes.

As it happened, that moment was a defining one in my life and was, I thought, entirely responsible for the place I now found myself. After so many years of cross-dressing and suffering from gender dysphoria I has found my place in life. I had discovered myself. How could I ever return to being my male self?

My mind wandered and my head was spinning when Charlotte hugged me from behind and simply held me tight. I think she knew what I was going through. She turned me around and as she did so saw that I had tears in my eyes. She pulled me close and whispered in my ear

"Don't be sad Georgia, there's lots of time to make decisions. I'm here for you and I'm yours for the long haul if you want me."

I couldn't speak and wiped the tears from eyes, trying to conjure up a smile.

We checked out and I hoped that Charlotte would treasure this past weekend as I would.

12