All Comments on 'The Bridesmaid Pt. 03'

by GeorgiaD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 7 years ago
A wonderful story but.....

It could have been a very beautiful story but I don't understand why the author decided to make Georgia married.

So now she has cheated on her wife and is thinking about changing her whole life and getting together with Charlotte completely disrespecting her spouse.

No wonder some many wives get pissed off when they find out their hubby loves dressing up and have not been told before hand.

To me that one fact ruined the whole story. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific series

What a wonderful story. I loved the twist with Charlotte. Experiencing what Georgia did would be a dream come true!

Miss_RenateMiss_Renatealmost 7 years ago
Wonderfull story.

Wonderfull story and a joy to read it.

I must comment on the other person who comment. She clearly don't understand transgender people. Crossdressing is something entirely different then being transgender. Being a transgender is a journey to discover yourself. You can first start with a relationship and marry someone and years later discover that it don't work out that way and that you rather be the woman wearing the female attire then being the man next to your woman and she is wearing the female attire you wish to wear.

Don't mix up crossdressers and transgender people. They wear female attire for totally different reasons.

Keep up the good work and you could maybe make a sequel were they come together and eventually become the brides.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Perfect story - perfect characters - and oh, perfect sex

Just made you a favorite author, Georgia, and marked this to re-read. Can't get enough of your love. You got me so wet.

xoxo,

Di

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgiaD@GeorgiaD
127 Followers
UK TGirl embracing a life in-between genders. Looking for friends, lovers (TGirl or female would be lovely) and especially someone to chat with. Happy to exchange mails.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES