The Brothel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded again and knelt on the floor. His cock throbbed as she licked him. Abruptly he pulled away again and then came back to her and she took him in her mouth again. The second time he pulled away he pulled her up from the floor and led her to the side of the table. She lay down and pulled her legs up as he entered her immediately. She groaned with pleasure as he fingered her clitoris while pumping slowly in and out. "Do you want me?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, please, yes!"

"Relax."

She groaned helplessly and arched her back, coming as he pounded into her. He stayed in her when he was done, balancing himself with his palms on either side of her until he could stand again. He played with her clitoris again as he withdrew and then kissed it before he helped her off the table. She went immediately into his arms and he fondled her breasts as she kissed him.

"Do you believe me now?"

He laughed and she smiled. "I believe anything you say." She watched as he pulled his pants back on and then jumped as another male entered the room with a video camera. She tried to hide behind him, but the officer took her by the elbow and smiled. "Lie back on the table again and spread your legs."

She looked at him in confusion and then complied. He put the speculum in and spread it as the other man filmed. She tried to close her legs, but kept them spread when the officer held them down a moment. Both of them examined her as he stroked her clitoris. "Hold onto the sides of the table please." Lisa complied in dumb confusion. She couldn't believe she was becoming aroused again. "Christopher, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Christopher and my name is Robby. Did you get it all?"

"Every sordid inch. You are the master."

"Very good. Take her clothes away and send the others in."

Lisa watched the man pick up the bag of clothes and leave. Still she kept her hands gripping the side of the table and her legs spread. She was going to be begging in a minute.

"You lied to me."

"I did. My name isn't Robby and his is not Christopher, but that is how we are known here. You are not under arrest and you will not be allowed a phone call." Again he pressed her legs open as she tried to put them together. She flinched as two other men entered and felt a thrill as he played his tongue over her clitoris and sucked on it gently. Patting the inside of her thighs he continued, "keep them open." He left her and she glanced at the other two men who were looking at her exposed flesh as Robby picked up the clipboard. "You are not under arrest, but your behavior is still very important. This was a test and you performed well. The DVD from the bar showed you passed other tests as well. Over the next few days you will be tested further to see where you fit. I would advise you to be very cooperative. It will make life much more pleasant."

"When will I be allowed to leave?"

He smiled as he sat at the table near her head and stroked her hair looking at her sadistically. "Hold very still." She only nodded watching him. "You will never leave here. You are mine. We are your family now." She gasped in horror and he whispered. "Hold very still." Tears ran down her cheek, but she complied as he invited the other two to approach and they began to touch her. She closed her eyes as Robby leaned close to her and kissed her forehead when she turned away from him. "You are mine now, until you are trained. You must do everything I say. There is no escape. This is more than jail." She looked at him again and he shrugged flippantly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have been kidnapped. No one knows where you are. No one will ever find out. You are a prisoner and there is no escape from this place. You will be trained as a prostitute. If you are uncooperative it will be very violent for you. I suggest you cooperate for your own benefit."

She didn't turn away from him as he kissed her again. In spite of her fear she felt the need raging through her again. She arched her back to the man working on her breasts and groaned. She felt the other man's tongue on her cunt. Robby stuck his tongue in her mouth as she came again. They continued to play with her and she made no move to stop them as Robby smiled and brushed her hair away from her face. She was so confused about the feelings coursing through her. "It really isn't so bad here. We are family. You'll see. Most of us come to like it here." She shook her head. The implications of what he said were slowly sinking in. She pushed the men at her knees away and sat up quickly and then moved to a corner and crouched down covering herself. Robby nodded slightly as he sat back and began making notes on the clipboard while the other two waited. Finally he finished and smiled at her again while speaking to the others. "Put the cuffs on her and give her a shower. Julia wants her examined and processed, standard blood work. Then put her in A block and I will check on her later." She was still crying. She fought kicking and scratching but it was useless. One of the men handcuffed her as Robbie touched her breast. She suddenly felt filthy. "I enjoyed your performance at the bar very much. I am looking forward to viewing the new DVD. Both will be added to our library and in a week or two there will be clients lined up hoping for repeat performances. You are very beautiful, Lisa. You will make us very rich."

*********

Gwen stirred again almost waking, but the headache was still there. She pushed it back and smiled again remembering. Within two weeks her tan lines were completely gone. Ever since her first orgasm she had begged for more and Brian had willingly indulged her in the day by the pond and in the nights at the barn. She shocked him though one night two weeks later when they were driving home from the movies. They were barely out of town where the road went from four to two lanes when she leaned down and removed her blouse and bra. She handed them to him smiling and he shoved them down between the door and the seat as she removed the rest of her clothing and passed it to him. She remembered him drawing in a deep breath and then drifting over to the side of the road before she said something and he corrected his steering.

"You want to go to the barn?"

"To the river. The high side."

Brian smiled.

He drove to the river and he pulled into the parking area on top of the bluffs where the only bridge for miles crossed. The kids usually gathered on the low side of the river where there was a small sandy beach. Gwen got out of the truck before he could hand her her clothes.

"You don't want these?"

"Lock them in the toolbox." Brian smiled again and Gwen waited while he locked the doors on the truck and then locked her clothes in the toolbox. Gwen could see several figures gathered around a campfire across the way and a car passed on the main road, but no one had parked on their side yet. She set off down the scenic path that began at the edge of the parking lot. On the picnic table at the end of the trail in full view of the river they both abandoned themselves to pleasure knowing the kids on the other side of the river were blinded by the light of the fire. They had just returned to the truck and shut the doors so the dome light cut off when another car pulled in the parking area. "If they had come just a minute earlier they could have seen you."

Gwen giggled, "But they didn't." Brian smiled at her. She made no move to cover herself as he passed the car. She snuggled into Brian and he fondled her as they drove to the barn.

"Did you want them to?"

"No. But I liked that it was close. That turned me on. How about you?"

"Hmm?"

"Did it excite you that I might be seen?"

He kissed her with one eye on the road. "It did. A lot."

"What else turns you on?"

"It doesn't take much you know. I am a guy after all."

"You are?"

He smiled and kissed her and she waited for his answer. "Seeing you like this, especially that first time when you took me by surprise, but tonight too, when you took your clothes off and gave them to me, when you dance for me in the nude, when you spread your legs for me." He kissed her. "How about you?"

"I like how you were willing to wait for me to offer myself to you instead of pressing me to have sex. I like that we were best friends first."

There was a long pause. "Is that it?"

"No."

"So what else?"

Still there was a pause before she spoke. "What turns me on is being vulnerable to you."

"How do you mean?"

"Like when I'm naked and you aren't. Like when you lock my clothes in the truck and I can't get to them. Like how much stronger you are than me. If you chose to overpower me you could. I would like you to do that sometime. Not today maybe, but unexpectedly. Complete and total submission to you turns me on."

He had moved items to the barn over the two weeks since his birthday. When they got there he put on a CD even before he lit the propane lantern. She danced for him as he watched. She had lost all of her initial inhibition and her dancing was incredibly sensual. He came to her when the song ended and she kissed him. She gasped as he traced circles on her nipples with his thumbs. He couldn't get enough of her and pulled her to him roughly pulling on her buttocks. She was no match for his strength. He let her go as he felt her relax and watched her walk away from him.

The night before she had noticed that one of the stalls had a series of rings set in the walls. He told her that his grandfather and his great-grandfather had used the barn for horses years before. They had a number of work horses and several for pleasure. One of the horses was prone to colic and when he was sick they had to keep him standing or he would lie down and die. They used the rings in the stall to secure the horse to a truss so he wouldn't be able to lie down. He told her some of the old tack was still there in a storage box. Hobbles and bridles and halters and lead ropes. Gwen nodded and turned the conversation to other things. Most of the stalls were broken down and had seen a lot of use. This stall however was clean and the wood comparatively new since the supports had been replaced and it had been reinforced to hold the horse's weight. It had no gate and had only been used when the animal was sick. The floor was packed dirt.

Gwen returned to the stall as he released her. She fingered one of the rings thoughtfully as he came up behind her. Her heart was pounding heavily as she spoke, but her voice was barely a whisper. "Would you consider tying me up to these rings?" She heard him gasp and was afraid he would think something was wrong with her, but then he enclosed her in a bear hug and whispered hoarsely in her ear that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and the most erotic. She became more and more aroused as they sifted through the tack box and picked out lead ropes for her thighs and reins for her wrists.

He tied her wrists first. Two sets of rings, the thickest, were conveniently on opposite posts just above her head, with two more set just at her hip height. He stretched her arms straight so she was standing square in the stall and then tied them off. She was so close to coming that she had to beg him not to touch her until he had looped the lead ropes around her thighs and pulled them apart. He hadn't even tied them when she was begging and so he dropped to his knees immediately and she came into his mouth as he held the ropes spreading her legs. He finished tying her up and sat between her legs leaning back on his palms smiling up at her. "I might just have to bring the digital camera next time."

She groaned with pleasure, her heart still pounding.

"You realize you are completely helpless? What would happen if I just decided to drive away?"

"You would come back."

"Maybe I would."

She tried vainly to struggle as he ran his fingers up the inside of her thighs and stuck his thumbs barely inside her. She groaned again as he knelt and stuck his tongue in her again while running his hands over her breasts. She felt the rush come over her powerfully again as she struggled against the restraints coming again. It surprised him that she had come again so quickly, but she was still groaning for more. She thought he might leave when he went out to the truck, but he came back with his twine feather and ran it over her. She writhed helplessly with pleasure as he alternately sucked on her nipples and played with them. He continued until she was begging him again and dropped to his knees a third time barely making it before she came again. He untied her then, legs first, and released her hands from the wall, but left the reins fastened around her wrists. He led her to the truck and ordered her to bend forward over the tailgate. He stretched her right arm up then and shut the rein in the door and tied it through the window. Then he did the same with her left hand. She spread her legs like a mare in heat waiting for him to mount. She had never wanted anything as badly. She could feel the juices running down her legs. She moaned in the agony of desire as he took off his clothes. He had never come in from behind before and she was still tight. He entered her forcefully and she moved her hips joyfully as he worked himself slowly, but forcefully in and out. He did manage to tickle her buttocks for a short time, but as he became more heated he bent closer over her and pawed at her breasts, finally squeezing them almost painfully as they both came. He pushed himself upright and she wriggled as he began tickling her bottom again. He laughed then asking her if she would ever get enough. She just grunted thinking she never could.

He slid her up the bed of the truck and flipped her over so her hands were crossed and ran his hands up her torso and breasts. "Did I pinch too hard?"

"It was just right, at just the right time."

He straddled her and kissed her with his hands balancing on her breasts.

"You want to go for another ride?"

"If you're game, I am."

He smiled and dangled his penis above her. She took it into her mouth as he opened the toolbox and pulled out the roll of twine. She felt him swell again in her mouth as he took both her wrists in one hand and wrapped twine around them a number of times with the other. He tied it off and then pulled out of her mouth reluctantly. "I'll be back." He opened the doors of the truck, released the reins, and then returned to the bed of the truck and positioned himself so she could pull him back into her mouth. He ran the reins around her elbows and pulled her up so her hands and forearms were trapped under the toolbox. Then he ran the reins from her elbows to the tie downs on the outside of the bed of the truck just behind the cab. He had to pull out of her mouth briefly each time he hooked the reins, but she took him back eagerly each time. He left her again for a moment and returned with the lead ropes. He looped them securely around her ankles and ran them through the tie holes on each side of the truck. Once again she was helpless with her legs spread wide. He crawled between her legs and leaned over her sucking first on her cunt and then on a nipple. "I think I'll take a drive through town. Maybe I'll go down White Street. What do you think?"

"You wouldn't!"

"You think I wouldn't? Maybe I'll park right on the street and climb in the back with you and do the dirty right in front of your momma's house! You couldn't do a thing to stop me now, could you? Or better yet, I could pull in the alley behind the house. That would be sure to wake her and she would have to look out her bedroom window to see just who might be snooping around and there you'd be spread eagled in all your glory! I'd jump out of the cab and wave and smile and say 'evening Ms. Parker', and then I'd hop in the back and bend right over you and sop up all that juice while she did nothing but stared."

He bounded out of the truck and put the tailgate up. He threw on his pants and she heard the music go off and the light dim. He stopped long enough to push his t-shirt under her head to make her more comfortable, then he gunned the engine and spun the wheels as he pulled away from the barn. He spun his wheels again and she felt the back of the truck fishtail as he hit the asphalt and headed for town. He slowed down though as he approached and turned off on one of the side streets instead of going through Main Street where most of the buildings were two story and people lived in apartments above the stores. She craned occasionally and saw the street signs for Nutley Street and Oak and Walnut. Damn if he wasn't driving right to her mother's house. He drove by slowly. She could hear the neighbor's dog bark. Then he went around the block and the dog barked again as he drove slowly by.

She heard him laugh softly as she whispered, "Brian, please!" She couldn't believe she was hot for him again. He drove down a lot of the other side streets and then finally pulled from the back alley into the parking lot of the mechanic's shop. It was right on Main Street in the middle of town and there was a street light across the street. The other buildings were low, though and not occupied after ten PM. She recognized the vine covered crumbling building that was across the alley. The lot was full of vehicles waiting for repair or that had been repaired. He hopped in the back of the truck and stretched out beside her leaving her exposed. Slowly he began to stroke her entire body and she was helpless to resist. If anyone had come along he promised her he would show her off. Again she began to writhe against the bonds. He waited until the last possible minute before he unzipped his pants and entered her. She wanted to scream, but he kissed her as she groaned helplessly. She couldn't believe it when he jumped out of the back leaving her tied and helpless still as he pulled out of the alley.

From there he drove back to the river where they had started. The parking lot was empty now and the fire on the other side was extinguished. He lowered the tailgate and straddled her again on the bed of the truck. She would be fully exposed if a vehicle pulled into the parking lot. "I might think about untying you."

"What would I have to do?"

He licked her nipple. "We're at the river." She waited. "I'll leave you here and drive to the other side and wait while you cross the footbridge. When you get to the other side I want you to bend over the tailgate so I can come in from behind again."

Gwen nodded in agreement, "Only if you'll run the reins through the window again."

Brian smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

He cut the twine off her wrists, but took his time untying her. A car drove by on the road as he stroked and fondled her. When her hands were free he ran his hands up and down the inside of her thighs and sucked on them until she knew she would have visible hickeys.

Finally he untied the lead ropes and let her climb down from the truck. He gave her a few minutes to work the kinks out of her ankles and then bound her wrists behind her with the reins and told her to wait until he was in the lower parking lot before starting across the bridge. She waited behind the first tree at the scenic trail as he drove out of the parking lot. He turned away from the bridge and drove out of sight.

Another car passed before the truck returned and crossed the bridge and went out of sight again. A second vehicle followed the truck and one crossed oncoming before the truck pulled into the parking lot below. Gwen felt her heart race. She tested her wrists and found them bound tight. The walking bridge was built into the suspension system below the vehicle bridge. It was at least a hundred and twenty-five yards long. She would only be visible from the river and parking areas once she got on the bridge itself, but she would be completely visible for about forty yards while approaching and then descending the stairs and this was one of the more heavily traveled roads in the county.