The Brothel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw the cab light come on and made out Brian's silhouette as he leaned back against the tailgate and waited. She stepped out from behind the tree and peered as far up and down the road as she could see. The problem was that her vantage point was slightly below the road on her side of the bridge and she couldn't see far. She didn't hear anything though. She heaved a sigh and committed herself striding toward the bridge.

There were headlights on the high side, her side, but they were far enough away she thought. She heard a whistle from Brian as he caught sight of her. That familiar whistle all males use when they approve of a woman's figure. She paused a moment turning slightly to show herself off to him. She turned back and saw that the headlights were approaching much more rapidly than she realized at first. Still... She hesitated just a moment and then decided it was better to go on than back. She hit the stairs ten seconds later and started descending. She backed into the bridge span with her heart racing as the headlights went by.

She heard Brian whistle again as he saw her silhouetted form descend onto the bridge. She was two-thirds of the way across when he met her. She kissed him unable, but not wanting, to stop his hands from their wandering. He took the loose ends of the reins from her hands and tied her to the railing and then continued to feel her all over. The bridge vibrated loudly as several more cars drove over and all it did was heighten her arousal.

Finally though he untied her from the railing and they descended to the lower parking lot. He told her to wait near the tree line while he moved the truck to make them less visible from the upper parking lot. Gwen couldn't believe how hot she was all over again. She was ready to drop to her knees again when Brian led her to one of the larger trees and strung her up between two limbs. She was completely exposed to the parking lot and helpless. It would take Brian too much time to untie her if they were caught.

He kissed her and she responded helplessly. She opened her mouth as he stuck his tongue far inside and pulled her by her buttocks toward him. His pants were unzipped and his cock came between her legs. He pulled her off her feet and she hung by her wrists for a moment until he set her down again. He walked away from her then and approached from behind and reached around her playing with her nipples. She writhed again and he kept playing with them until she begged him to take her. Then with maddening slowness he came back in front of her and kissed her nipple before he knelt again in front of her.

She spread her legs willingly for him and he slipped his upper arms under her thighs spreading them even more as she dropped her weight onto her wrists and came yet again. He left her tied to the tree and went to the cab of the truck. She saw him laugh to himself. "If you want to go again I'm afraid we'll have to wait for someone else to come along and help you out."

"I can wait until tomorrow... I think."

Brian laughed again and she closed her eyes as he turned a mag light on and shone it on her.

"Unless you plan on doing that too much longer."

He turned off the light and put it back under the seat. Slowly he untied her from the tree and bound her hands behind her back again. "I need you to do a little prep work before I'm ready again."

She smiled and kissed him and he dropped his pants as she dropped to her knees in the soft silt.

He helped her up when he was ready and stretched her hands like before, shutting the reins in the doors and tying them. He stopped long enough this time to spread her legs by tying them to the fender with the lead rope. This time his needs were far from urgent. He tickled her buttocks and enjoyed the view as she writhed. He only left her enough room to move her hips. Her legs and arms were stretched tight. He ran all his fingers up her back softly and then down her ribs and across her breasts. He moved in and out of her slowly and luxuriously until she was groaning again and waited for her groin muscles to spasm before he went one last time.

***********

Gwen startled awake as someone touched her shoulder. She looked up to find a man leaning over her that she didn't recognize. He held his finger to his lips for her to be quiet and she turned to see a male still sleeping on a cot nearby.