The Broussard Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, weenie," Teddy demanded.

"Boys, boys, May I remind y'all that y'all are getting ready to go to church?" their father said and looked again at the photograph.

----

Cindy looked around the church for Elaine, or for Bill Baggett. She didn't see them, nor did she see Ed Baggett or Carmen and Elise Simone.

It wasn't that Cindy was concerned for Elaine's well being; she just wanted some juicy gossip, some salacious tidbit. She wanted to hear that Elaine was grounded from now until Armageddon, or better yet, that Carmen had caught her and Bill having sex in the back seat of Bill's car.

Her mood darkened slightly; Candy and Cindy Broussard and that shrill midget, Pam came into the church. She scowled at them but they ignored her and found an empty pew to sit in. Their parents followed shortly aft ward and joined the three on the pew.

Every now and then one or the other, or the third would glance over their shoulder at the doors, obviously looking for Paul.

Cindy Jensen remembered when she and Paul would sit together at Mass. Wherever they sat, Cindy and Candy Broussard would sneak looks at him, look with envy at her.

----

"Fine, fine, use your mother's car," Ed tiredly said. "Since when is it so damned important to you?"

"Dad," Elizabeth giggled. "Church is ALWAYS important!"

"Teddy Lemoine?" Ed asked and Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders.

"Have fun at the Acadiana Motel last night?" Ed asked and almost began to cry as his daughter, his sweet, innocent daughter looked up, fear in her eyes.

"Yes sir," she whispered, knowing that lying would do no good.

"Why, Baby?" Ed asked and did begin to cry. "Why, Elizabeth? Why'd you do it?"

"Daddy, I love him," Elizabeth said, also beginning to cry.

"But there's so much... You don't have to... Oh God, I hope you used protection, I told your mother we needed to get you on the pill, oh Baby Girl," Ed sobbed.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

----

Marie looked at the frightened youth, a classmate of Paul's and fought the urge to let her distaste show. It was a lot different when the scumbag was your client; your job was to protect him, not convict him.

The medical report had been faxed over from University Medical Center. She understood the majority of the medical terminology and had to stifle her gasp. The girl had suffered such severe trauma that the medical staff had believed the girl to be in an automobile accident.

"You have any idea what you did to your girlfriend, Mr. Baggett?" she finally asked.

"Yeah, the stupid bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up," bill said, trying to adopt a tough guy persona.

""Well, you shut her up all right," Marie said and flipped the report to her client. "Damned near killed her. She's still in the ICU ward at University Medical Center, in critical condition."

"I just hit her a couple of times," Bill whined.

"So you admit that you did hit her?" Marie asked.

"Well, yeah, like I said, she wouldn't shut up," Bill defended.

Marie had to remind herself again that this was her client, not someone she was trying to convict.

"Okay, okay, Mr. Baggett, tell me how it happened," Marie sighed.

The more she listened, the more she had to remind herself that Bill Baggett was her client.

"Okay, okay," she said. "You're going to be arraigned tomorrow morning; I'll see you at the courthouse."

"Okay, so when do I get out of here?" Bill demanded.

"Like I said, your arraignment is tomorrow, bail will be set at that time," she said tersely.

"You mean I got to stay in here until tomorrow morning?" Bill said, horrified.

"Yes, Mr. Baggett," she snapped.

Dick Davis shrugged and promised Marie he would keep Bill in a cell by himself. It wouldn't do to have the son of Ed Baggett wind up stabbed to death or gang raped in his jail.

"Thanks, Sheriff," Marie smiled tightly.

"How's Bob?" Dick smiled.

"Bob's good, Bob's good," Marie smiled. "He said I was to give you the finger, but I told him I couldn't do that when I'm here on business."

"Consider me fingered," Dick laughed. "Give him the same for me. No, better yet, give him two for me."

----

Paul strolled into church and smiled widely as he spotted the Broussard Sisters. Three faces lit up and his smile grew wider. With nods of greeting to Jake, Bobbi, Emily, and Bill, he took his place between Cindy and Candy.

Mass was hard to pay attention to; whenever he looked at Pam, or Candy, or Cindy, all he could see was their naked bodies. All he could see was Pam's lips stretched wide to accommodate his cock. All he could see was Cindy's lightly freckled ass as he plunged his cock into her from behind. All he could see was Candy lapping hungrily at Pam's furry pussy while Pam sucked and chewed on Cindy's pussy lips and Cindy slurped at Candy's lightly covered slit.

Finally Mass was over and Paul smiled and accepted the thanks of Bobbi and Emily for the photographs from the Sweetheart Dance.

"Don't forget; I want copies of the pictures y'all took too," he reminded them.

"Where we going?" Pam demanded as they clambered into the front seat of the Impala.

"Where would you like to go?" Paul asked.

"I want to, you didn't make love to me last night," Pam whispered, causing Cindy and Candy to blush and giggle.

"I um, I meant to eat," Paul blushed. "You hungry?"

"Oh yeah!" Pam exclaimed and the four teenagers burst into laughter.

"Bombay," Cindy and Candy announced.

"But we just ate there," Paul smiled.

"So?" Candy, Cindy, and Pam demanded.

----

Hashim smiled widely as Bob and Marie entered the restaurant. Both returned his genuine smile and reminded him that Paul would be joining them.

"Hmph, him," Hashim joked. "He sit outside next to dumpster."

"And his girlfriends?" Marie laughed.

"Oh, them? They sit anywhere they want," he smiled. "I even make you two get out, they want me to."

He showed an older couple to another table and peered through the glass doors for Mr. Paul and his beautiful girls.

----

She talked with him, she told him about her daddy crying and Teddy shed a few tears of his own.

She told him about Bill's arrest and the fear she felt. He held her hand, giving her security.

She leaned against him, comforted in his embrace. His lips touched her ear and she felt the familiar want beginning to build up inside of her.

"Let's go," she whispered.

But the police were at the Acadiana Motel, questioning Carlos and a very frightened looking Latina woman. The Dew Drop Inn's proprietor refused to rent the teenagers a room.

"I is a Christian woman," she snarled at Elizabeth. "I don't run me a place like that."

Elizabeth did not miss the fact that there were only three cars in the parking lot.

Finally, the two went to the Basin and contented themselves with sharing Teddy's semen back and forth.

----

"Hello, this is Sheriff Dick Davis, who is this please?" he answered Elaine's cell phone.

"Um, sorry, wrong number," Cindy Jensen said and quickly hung up.

What was a cop doing with Elaine's cell phone?, Cindy wondered.

Her phone rang; it was Elaine's number.

"Hello?" she answered cautiously.

," the harsh male voice snapped. "I asked you who you are."

"Cindy Jensen," she tremulously said.

"Thank you. Now, why are you calling Elaine Simone's phone?" he asked.

"'Cause she's my friend," Cindy said nervously.

"Thank you," Dick said again. "That will be all."

"Wait, wait, what're you doing with her phone?" Cindy demanded.

"I am sorry ma'am, I cannot discuss an on-going investigation," Dick said and hung up.

Chapter 54

"Help me," Elaine prayed.

Blackness was all around her, no matter where she looked. She could hear voices, but couldn't tell where they were, what they were saying.

A burst of bright light, bright color and she frantically sought to see it again. A burst of harsh noise made her whirl around to find its source.

Whispering again, whispering all around her in the inky blackness.

Her mind was whirling with fear, absolute terror. She would have run, but she didn't know where she was, where she could run to get away from the whispering voices. It was cold, ice cold in the darkness. She would have screamed, but was too afraid that if she screamed, the whispering voices would hear her, would know where she was and would grab her.

Another burst of brightness and color and she frantically tried to see. Another loud burst of sound nearly crippled her.

"Baby, please," Carmen murmured to her daughter. "Please wake up."

Dr. Lapointe checked her vital signs and touched her right cheek softly.

"Come on, sweetheart," he said. "You can do it."

Elaine felt one of the voices touch her right cheek and whispered loudly in her ear.

"No!" she screamed aloud. "Oh, God! God! Please help me!"

Dr. Lapointe and Carmen heard Elaine gurgle and grunt. Dr. Lapointe looked over at the brain scan and could see the activity rising.

"I think she's coming to," he said and touched her cheek again.

"God, please!" Elaine screamed. "Please, help me!"

Fie minutes passed but there was no more physical response.

"Okay, sweetheart," he finally said. "I'll check on you at the end of my shift."

He looked over at Mrs. Simone. The woman looked absolutely haggard.

"You eat today?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, when I fixed Elise breakfast," she mumbled.

"Mrs. Simone, it's four thirty, you need to get something to eat," he said sympathetically.

"Not really all that hungry," she said and waved him away.

Yolanda shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips as Dr. Lapointe asked for her assistance, but did agree that, if Elaine Simone were awake, they'd be bringing her food, so bringing her tray wasn't too much out of the ordinary. And if her mother happened to eat it instead, who would be the wiser?

----

Jamie looked at her son. Her pathetic, whining, self-centered son. Seated next to her, her husband also looked at her son.

She thought briefly of running with him to Mexico, or Canada. After all, it was Ed, that son of a bitch that had put his money on the line to bail the boy out.

"That bitch lawyer don't know shit," Bill finally said.

"And you know more than her?" Ed sneered.

"I mean, all she's talking about is making a deal to get me a reduced sentence, she ain't even talking about getting me out of this stupid shit," Bill yelled.

"Son, you beat a girl, almost to death," Ed strangled out, trying hard not to strike the kid. "She hasn't regained consciousness, she still might die."

Jamie had to agree with her husband. Bill didn't seem to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

"Where'd you find this lawyer anyway?" she asked Ed.

"Not now," Ed growled at her.

He smiled inwardly. Jamie was starting to see that she held none of the cards. Joseph Marcoloni had not returned any of her phone calls; it was lonely in the apartment that Ed had rented for her.

Joseph had his own troubles to deal with. The mattress factory had suddenly withdrawn its entire account from Community Savings and Loan, switching instead to First Union. Ed Baggett had closed all of his personal accounts as well. In fact, there was a long line of the mattress factory's employees demanding that their accounts be closed.

And Amanda had thrown her scalding hot bowl of oatmeal into his face that morning. That stupid bitch Jamie had broken their ironclad rule; never call the other at their home. Instead of being shocked, instead of coming to his aid, his daughter just looked at him with her unreadable bland face. Sometimes he thought the girl was autistic.

"SO, had anything to drink today?" Ed asked as he poured himself a whiskey over ice.

"No," Jamie lied.

"Really?" he smirked. Then I'd change the brand of shampoo you use; smells just like gin."

She bit back her retort and focused her attention on Bill again.

"How?" she asked the same question that Ed had wanted to ask. "How could you do this? Granted, she was a little gutter tramp, but she didn't deserve this."

"I don't know," Bill mumbled. "She was just going on and on and whining and just wouldn't shut up so..."

"Gutter tramp?" Ed seethed at his wife. "If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black."

----

Pam dropped the envelope in the mailbox, then climbed back into the Impala. Cindy hugged the girl to her, then buckled them up.

"Thank you again," Pam said to Paul. "I bet my momma likes the picture."

"You're welcome again," he said. "Don't know if she will like it; I know I like it."

"Candy leaned her head against his shoulder. She loved him more and more every day.

"Okay, visiting hours are from five until nine," Paul said. "I don't know how many of us can go in, but at least we can try."

"And you said there's a deli right down the street?" Pam asked.

"Yeah," Paul laughed and reached over and rubbed her belly. "Wouldn't want you starving to death."

"Shut up," Pam protested and pinched his forearm.

Candy looked down; Cindy's hand rested on her upper thigh. She looked over, Cindy's other hand rested on Pam's upper thigh. She felt Cindy playfully tug at the skirt, pulling her school uniform up.

"Stop that, you big old whore!" Candy hissed in Cindy's ear, then kissed her best friend's ear.

"No, you big old lez," Cindy whispered back and kissed Candy's ear.

"Takes one to know one," Candy hissed back.

"Uh huh, and who called me a whore?" Cindy hissed in response.

"Cindy!" Candy yelled and slapped Cindy's hand.

The whole time she and Cindy had been playfully fussing back and forth, Cindy had been pulling at the hem of Candy's skirt, exposing Candy's white cotton briefs. Candy yanked it back down and slapped Cindy's hand again.

"What?" Pam asked. "What'd you do?"

"This," Cindy said and raised Pam's skirt up to her waist, exposing her own white cotton briefs.

"Oh," Pam said, but made no move to pull her skirt back down.

"Pam," Candy chided and pulled her skirt down.

"Stop," "," Paul ordered. "Y'all just stop. Hard enough to drive without a boner getting in the way."

"We're giving you a boner?" Candy teased.

"Just thinking of y'all gives me a boner," he admitted and blushed even more as they giggled and squealed.

"Thinking of you gives me a 'boner' too," Candy admitted and squeezed his arm.

----

Elise sullenly did her homework at the kitchen table. Mom had that crazy old black woman from across the street watching her. The old bat treated her like she was in kindergarten, for God's sake.

"Thought you might want a snack," Miss Brown said and entered the house.

Elise's stomach growled at the smell of the chocolate chip cookies, still warm from the oven.

"Thanks, Miss Brown," Elise said.

"You welcome, sweetie pie," Miss Brown cackled.

"Talked with your momma a few minutes ago, I was just getting them cookies out the hotbox and the phone rings," Miss Brown said. And helped herself to a cookie. "She said it looked like your sister was trying to get better, that poor girl, she always so sweet, always had a wave for me, or a 'Hi Miss Brown, how you doing?'"

"Elaine woke up?" Elise asked, hopeful.

"No, no, look like she tried real hard to wake up but didn't," Miss Brown said.

"Oh," Elise said, then felt the tears begin to flow.

All those mean little tricks she played on Elaine, giving her the finger when she knew it hurt her feelings, all those times she called her 'fat' or 'retard,' she would do anything she could to take them all back.

"Oh, baby, baby, don't cry," Miss Brown soothed. "The good Lord taking care of your sister. HE got her in His hands, then she get all better, you just wait and see."

----

The fact that Elaine might want to see her, have her friend come visit her never entered Cindy Jensen's mind. The fact that if the tables were turned, Elaine would be right there at her bedside never entered Cindy Jensen's mind.

The fact that the tables could have very easily been turned, that if she had been dating Bill Baggett and had gone to the Sweetheart Dance with him never entered her mind.

The fact that Paul Robichaux and the Broussard Sisters and Pam Ham were going to see Elaine right after school had been discussed. She could have hitched a ride with them, but didn't think about it. She could have written out a little note and asked Paul, or Candy, or Cindy to take it to Elaine, but didn't think about it.

"Hey, heard about your little friend," Doug Jensen said as his daughter made a rare appearance outside of her room.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"That was the blonde, right? The one with the nice ass?" Doug asked.

"She was blonde," Cindy grumbled. "I don't have any clue how nice her ass was."

"Damned shame," Doug said and sipped his coffee. "She was cute."

"What?" Cindy snapped. "It wouldn't be a shame if she was just some ugly bitch?"

"Yeah," J.R. said. "But if she was some ugly bitch, no one would give a shit."

"You're all disgusting pigs," Cindy declared and prowled around in the pantry for something to eat.

----

"What?" Carmen asked as the nurse's aide brought in the tray. "Are y'all idiots?"

"What?" the young girl asked.

"She's in a coma!" Carmen said. "How's she supposed to eat that?"

"Oh," the nurse's aide said and made a show of checking the clipboard. "Well, this room's on my list and I can't take it back or I'll get in trouble.

She looked at Carmen.

You eat yet?" she asked.

"What? NO, but I'm not..." Carmen said.

"Look, why don't you eat this?" the nurse's aid said and put the tray on the low table. "It'll just go to waste if you don't."

"Fine, fine, leave it," Carmen grumbled.

She'd taken three bites before she realized Dr. Lapointe had orchestrated that whole scenario. She shook her head.

Earlier, Yolanda had talked with her and told her just how lucky Elaine had been that the surgeon happened to be the one doing duty in the Emergency Room Saturday night. Any other doctor would not have realized that she was suffering from a subdural hematoma, or would not have reacted quickly enough.

"As it is," Yolanda said and playfully pinched Elaine's big toe. "It might not have been enough. But, he's the best one here."

The lights and flashes of color were becoming more and more frequent, made all the more frightening by the harsh sounds all around her.

"Help me, Lord Jesus Christ," Elaine begged.

"Thank you," Carmen said and pointed to the tray.

"Hmm?" Dr. Lapointe said and looked at the latest vital signs that Yolanda had scribbled down. "For what? I don't work in the cafeteria."

"Uh huh," Carmen smirked.

"But glad you got something to eat, don't need two Simones in the hospital," he smiled and looked again at her monitor again.

"Come on, Honey, come on," he said and touched her cheek.

A voice touched her right cheek again and she screamed in terror.

"Please, please," she screamed. "Please, God, I'm begging you! Somebody, please help me!"

----

Two people per room. That was the rule of the hospital's ICU ward. With Carmen already in the room, only one of the foursome should be allowed in.

Yolanda shrugged her shoulders and ushered them all in. Let Dr. Moore house scream about how important rules and regulations were; two visitors or two hundred visitors weren't going to make the poor girl any sicker.

"Hi, Mrs. Simone?" Paul asked the haggard looking woman. "Hi, I'm Paul Robichaux, We go to school with Elaine."

"I'm Candy Broussard and this is Cindy Broussard, and Pam..."

"Broussard," Pam declared.

"How sweet of you to visit," Carmen smiled, a genuinely happy smile.

The noise, the whispering was becoming more frenzied. They were coming closer and closer. The terror had her absolutely unable to breathe, unable to think. Every now and then a voice would touch her, but never managed to grab her, never managed to get a firm grip, never managed to drag her down to Hell with them.