The Broussard Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

"Me to," he chuckled and she looked into his eyes again.

----

Bobbi set out the vegetable tray and the cheese and crackers. Guests milled about; it was almost like a high school reunion in her living room, the majority of the guests were classmates of hers and Patsy's from St. Thomas Aquinas. Candy and Cindy were milling about, making sure that the guests were comfortable, their drinks filled, fetching little plates for them.

"Where is Pam?" Bobbi hissed to Candy.

"She wanted to get out of here," Candy shrugged.

"Let me guess," Bobbi said, lips tightening. "Paul Robichaux."

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," Candy said, guilty look on full display.

The good-looking boy was very quickly losing favor in Bobbi's eyes.

"Young lady, if you know where they are, you had better get in your car and go get them, NOW," she said and Candy hastily scampered off to get her purse.

----

"Please, Ed," Jamie begged.

"Damn it, Jamie," he sighed. "You made your bed, lie in it."

"Please, please let me come home," she begged.

"Jamie," he said, no emotion in his voice. "You don't have a home. We don't have a home. You made sure of that."

She heard the click a moment before the dial tone but stayed on the phone for another moment, just to make sure, then hung up the phone. She poured some more gin into her glass swirled it around, listening to the ice crackle. It burned as she swallowed. When it hit the pit of her stomach, instead of radiating out, instead of spreading its warmth through her, it just sat there in the pit of her gut.

The sought after relief wasn't there. She drank some more gin, but it just sat in the pit of her stomach, burning.

Ed had gotten her a fairly nice place, far nicer than she would have given him. The furniture was new, nice. It wasn't as nice as the furniture she'd picked out for their living room and bedroom, but again, it was far nicer than what she would have given him.

The walls were closing in on her.

----

Joseph reached out to touch Amanda's arm. She jerked away as if a red-hot poker had touched her.

"Don't. You. Ever. Put. Your. Hands. On. Me. Ever. Again," she sat, punctuating each word with a jab into his chest.

"Honey, I am sorry, I want to try again," he said truthfully.

"Well, Mr. 'I can't keep my dick in my pants,' it's a little too fucking late for that," she hissed and shoved him out of her way.

Madison looked at him then brushed past him to go to her room.

"No!" Amanda shrilled as she barged back into the living room where a stricken Joseph Marcoloni stood. "Why am I packing? You're the one who screwed around! YOU get out!"

"Okay," he said, nodding his head yes. "You're right, I'll leave."

She walked over to the bar, took out the brandy decanter, the liquor he used to impress guests, and poured herself a healthy amount. She smirked; he'd be irritated if he could see her; it was a very expensive brandy.

The warmth radiated through her and she took another deep sip.

"Ooh, this is good," she said and finished the glass. She put the glass on the bar; not caring if it left a ring on his precious rosewood veneer or not.

She remembered something; she'd started packing a couple of boxes, making sure to get those mementoes and keepsakes she just couldn't live without. She didn't want those boxes to accidentally get mixed up with his stuff. She walked down the hall to her bedroom, to get those boxes, to set them aside.

He sat on the edge of their bed, weeping.

She walked in and took him into her arms and held him, letting him cry it all out.

----

Pam screamed out as Candy tapped on the back window of the Impala. Paul sheepishly smiled as he rolled down the window.

Mom said get your butt home, NOW," Candy said.

"I think you better," Paul said and she nodded her head yes and got out of the back seat.

She and Candy were silent on the drive home, until they pulled up in front of the house.

"Candy, do you think my Momma's in Heaven?" Pam asked.

"I think so, but I think you better ask my Mom' she'd know a lot better than I would," Candy admitted.

Pam walked into the house and found Miss Bobbi in her usual place, in the kitchen.

"Miss Bobbi?" Pam asked. "Do you thick my Momma's in Heaven?"

Bobbi felt the irritation she'd felt with the teenager evaporate. She let a few tears fall before answering the girl.

"Yes, Baby, I think Patsy's in Heaven," she said. "God knows, she went through enough Hell here on Earth."

"Good, then it's okay that's she's dead," Pam said and left the kitchen.

The End of 'The Broussard Sisters 06.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers