The Broussard Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"This is good," he forced a cheerfulness that he did not feel.

Amanda looked at him with as much hatefulness as she could muster then went back to eating in silence.

Madison finished her meal and got up from the table. She put the into the dishwasher and left the room without saying a word.

"She worries me," Joseph said and Amanda slammed her fork down.

"Hard enough to eat, hard enough to sit in the same God damned room with you," she hissed angrily. "Do you have to open your fucking mouth?"

Joseph Marcoloni was stunned; his wife did not curse. He had never heard her say 'fuck,' in the twenty nine years they'd known each other, in the twenty two years they'd been married, he'd never heard her use the Lord's name in vain.

He looked at her, mouth open in shock.

She was beautiful. Her blonde hair, he knew, was touched up to hide the gray, but blonde was the natural color of her hair; Madison shared the same color hair. Her breasts were nonexistent; even pregnancy hadn't given her any breasts, but she was still quite feminine all the same. Her waist was still narrow, and her rear, even though it was a little softer now, was still quite attractive.

Jamie's voluptuous body was what had gotten his attention. And the fact that she liked to talk dirty when fucking. He'd never kidded himself; to him it was just a fuck. He wasn't in love with Jamie Baggett. He was, however, in love with Amanda Lynne Boudreaux Marcoloni.

Right now, her brown eyes held his, unblinking, and radiated all the anger and bitterness and hurt. Finally, he lowered his head and tried to resume eating.

She got to her feet and hurled his plate to the floor and left the kitchen.

"Leave it," she screamed at him when he bent to clean it up. "I'll get it when I'm damned good and ready."

Madison did her homework as she always did; mp3 player blaring Tool at an unbearable volume into her headphones. Absently, she tapped her foot in time with the music and scribbled out the answers to the algebra homework. It always amused Sister Andrea that she did her Algebra in pen instead of pencil. She never Sister Andrew asked her why she did that, she would just shrug her shoulders.

----

Jamie was trying her best to get on Ed's good side. Less than a week ago, she thought she had it all, had her husband well in line, and had her lover well in line.

Her husband had let her know he wasn't the fool she thought he was, nor would he be willing to be a cuckold. And Joey had told her, in crystal clear language, it wasn't love, had never been love, and as far as he was concerned, whatever it was, was over.

"Save it," Ed finally grumbled. "Save it, okay?"

"Hey, hey, just trying to let you know I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Sorry for what?" he spat. "Sorry for fucking around for twenty years? Sorry for sneaking around behind my back and lying to me, and buying Joey Marcoloni expensive gifts with my money, yes, Jamie, I know who he is, or are you sorry that I put an end to it? Huh?"

Their children, her children, looked at her, the disgust evident in Elizabeth's face, the shock etched on Bill's face.

"Could we not talk about this in front of our children?" she hissed.

"Huh? What exactly are you sorry for, Jamie?" he asked loudly.

"I'm sorry, all right?" she screamed at him. "I'm sorry I had an affair, all right!"

"An affair?" he screamed back. "You fucked him for over twenty years, Jamie! You been fucking him almost as long was we've been married! That's not an affair, Jamie, that's being a low life, conniving whore!"

"And I'm sorry!" Jamie screamed and burst into tears.

"Way too late for sorry," Ed said and picked up his plate.

"Madison's dad?" Bill finally asked.

"You know any other Joey Marcoloni?" Elizabeth spat, her disgust of him quite evident.

"She's weird," Bill declared.

"Whatever," Elizabeth sneered.

"At least she doesn't beat people up," Elizabeth thought.

Chapter 58

Cindy Jensen did wonder, briefly, if she should call Mrs. Simone, just to see how Elaine was doing.

She decided that Elaine would call her sooner or later.

She was glad that Elaine was out of the coma, she'd even said a quick prayer for her the other day.

Again, it never occurred to Cindy Jensen that Elaine might appreciate a visit, or even a simple 'Get-Well-Soon' card.

----

Patsy smiled sympathetically at the fat lip that Sophia sported. She'd had her fair share of them in her years on the streets. Sometimes Jashawn would give her one. Sometimes it was a sick motherfucker like Sophia's boyfriend, Gary. Sometimes it was a cop. Sometimes it was another girl.

It didn't matter where they came from, really. They came, they went, and you got over it.

"Got my money, bitch?" she heard Gary hiss and her blood ran cold.

The tone of voice was the same one he'd used when he told her he wanted to gut her like a pig while he fucked her. This Gary was big, mean, and dangerous.

"No, Gary, nobody's been by yet," Sophia whined.

"You ain't trying hard enough, you stupid fucking cunt, huh?" he said and slapped her, hard. "are you?"

"She's telling the truth," Patsy bravely said. "I been here all day, and nobody been by."

"Shut up, fucking piece of shit bitch," Gary said and kicked Patsy hard.

"Don't kick her," Sophia whined.

"Fine, I won't," Gary said and picked Patsy up off of the sidewalk.

The first blow against the cinderblock wall killed Patsy. Gary threw her into the wall four more times, just to show Sophia what would happen to her, if she didn't do a better job of hustling some money quick.

----

Pam writhed under Cindy's mouth. Candy's mouth covered her own, stifling her grunts and groans of orgasm.

Her small hand cupped Candy's pussy, fingers plunging in and out of the wetness. Candy likewise grunted in orgasm.

Finally, Pam really couldn't take any more of Cindy's mouth and weakly pushed her away. Candy wiggled up and began to lap furiously at Candy's pussy and anus.

"Oh!" Candy shuddered and Cindy laughed out loud.

She rolled over onto the other side of Pam and all three girls lay together, lightly touching and stroking one another.

"I wonder what Paul's doing right now," Pam hoarsely said.

With a squeal, Cindy said, "That's what got all this started in the first place!"

----

Bill eavesdropped as Elizabeth talked with that little piece of shit boyfriend of hers. He felt his stomach knot up; she was using the words she should be using on him. Telling him she loved him, how he was her rock, her strength in this horrible time.

It should be him; he was her brother. He should be her strength, her rock. He should be her love.

Teddy listened, rubbing his cock through his pajamas as Elizabeth whispered in his ear how much she loved him; how lucky she was to have him in her life.

"Baby, I'm the lucky one," he protested.

"Without you, I'd just be falling to pieces," she said, the sob catching in her throat.

----

He told her to call him Charlie and she tried. He laughed as she tried. It wasn't a mean laugh, but a laugh of genuine pleasure.

He measured her face, wrote quickly, and then measured again. More notes, more measuring. Finally he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Okay, surgery at six tomorrow, okay?" he asked.

"What?" she exclaimed. "Why so early?"

He laughed again; Elaine liked his laugh.

"What are you worried about?" he asked. I'm the one that's got to be awake, not you!"

Mom, Elise, and Miss Brown wished her good night and left the room.

----

"Mom, if it's all right with you, can I ride home with Miss Brown?" Elise asked.

"Oh, no, no, Child," Miss Brown laughed. "You go with your momma, she needs you. But I'll be right across the street you ever need me."

"Thank you so much, Miss Brown," Carmen said. "I really don't know what I'd ever done without you."

"Yeah, thank you so much," Elise said and gave the old black woman a hug.

"Oh, shush, you," Miss Brown said. "That's what family do, they there for each other."

"What's she mean, 'that's what family do?'?' Elise asked her mother as they drove home. "We're not related to her, are we?"

"I don't know, honey," Carmen said. "I guess after her two sons moved away, and after her daughter died, she just kind of thinks WE'RE her family."

"Then maybe we need to be her family," Elise decided.

----

Sophia came out of the shadows and cautiously approached the police officer as he waited for the coroner's office to send a unit from DeGarde, Louisiana.

"I know who killed her," she whispered. "But if I tell you, it got to be anonymous 'cause he'll kill me too."

Sheriff Dick Davis dressed quickly and drove out to Flowers when one of his deputies called him.

"Okay, we're going to put you in lock-up tonight, then move you out to Baton Rouge in the morning," he told a frightened, detuning Sophia.

Sadly, he went through the purse of the woman. He knew her, she'd been in school a few years ahead of him, in the same class with Rebecca and Bob.

The picture of Pam and Paul at the Sweetheart Dance beamed up at him. 'My baby girl' was scrawled on the back of the photograph.

----

Cathy thought briefly about drinking; no one would know. Ray was on the night shift; wouldn't be home until four thirty, five o'clock in the morning. She could have a couple of drinks and get rid of the evidence long before he got home.

"But I would know," she said and poured herself a cup of coffee.

----

Marie showed Bob the can of shortening as she walked to the bedroom. Paul smirked as his dad quit watching the basketball game, bounded to his feet and ran to the bedroom.

Chapter 59

Friday morning was windy, but spring was in the air; it wasn't bitterly cold. He did his morning exercises then jogged to the hospital. Yolanda smiled up at him as she clocked out, her shift done.

"Good luck in surgery," she bade him and left.

He was careful; even if the jawbone was a fraction of a hair off, it would cause years of pain and discomfort for the poor girl, and she had years ahead of her. The laser guidance system did its job and he finally sighed, satisfied with the job.

She'd looked at him that morning as he came into her room. Her eye lighted up when she saw him and a smile came on her lips.

"You'll be able to smile a whole lot more," he thought as he methodically forged ahead.

It wasn't his first surgery, but each surgery was important to him. It wasn't an ego thing with him; it was a compassion thing.

The two nurses in the room watched as he rebuilt Elaine's face. Afterward, over cigarettes and coffee, they both commented that any other surgeon would have done the jaw reconstruction and stopped. None of the other residents would have done the entire procedure, taken the time to rebuild her face.

----

Lynne narrowed her eyes as Dr. Lapointe entered her office. If he thought showing up in bloodstained surgical garb was going to sway her opinion, he was sorely mistaken.

"Okay, post-op MRI for Elaine Simone," he said. "Surely they can't deny that."

"They can and do deny whatever they feel like," Lynne said in her flat, unemotional tone.

"Bill them anyway," he said and turned around and left.

She let another rare smile curl her lip as she gave him the finger, then began typing out the claim.

----

Pam Ham wondered why she was being paged to the office. She entered the room and saw Miss Bobbi, eyes red from crying and felt light-headed.

"What happened to Mr. Jake?" she asked.

"It's not Mr. Jake," Baby," Bobbi smiled tightly. "It's your momma."

Pam listened, unsure of what she was feeling. Her mother was dead, killed by another girl's pimp. She was sad, but hadn't known her mother in years. Momma was just a hazy figure somewhere in the past.

Brother Dominick said she could go home with Miss Bobbi if she wanted to. She looked up and shook her head no.

"No, if it's all right, I'd rather go back to class, okay?" she asked.

"Sure, sure, but you need to, you call me and I'll come get you," Bobbi said.

Miss Bobbi softly caressed her face, a motherly gesture and Pam burst into sobs. She couldn't remember the last time Momma had caressed her face, had shown any other emotion than anger.

"I think I'll take her home," Bobbi told Brother Dominick.

----

Elaine felt horrible; a side effect of the anesthesia. Her head was pounding from the headache and her entire face felt like it was crawling with bugs.

Mom smiled at her and she tried to smile back. Her mother should smile more often; she looked so much prettier when she smiled, instead of that pinched look she always had on her face.

"Hey, Dr. Lapointe said it went real good," Carmen told her.

"Charlie," Elaine said and again tried to smile.

"Yeah, okay, Charlie," Carmen smiled again.

----

Paul, Candy, and Cindy pooled their money together to get a floral arrangement for Pam's mother. Paul smiled at the twenty-six dollars Candy and Cindy scraped together; he knew there were no floral arrangements available for that paltry sum.

Bob smiled as he watched the three teenagers counting out the quarters and pennies and dimes. Rebecca would be so proud of their son. As it was, he was real proud of his son. He was a fine young man. Even though he was good-looking, he didn't let it go to his head.

"Funeral's for Tuesday?" he asked.

"Yeah, I need a note to get out of class," Paul agreed and picked up the phone to call the florist.

"You went to school with Pam's mom, huh?" Cindy asked Bob.

"The mid... Yeah, I went to school with Patsy," Bob agreed.

"What was she like?" Candy asked. "I mean, I know my mom and her was real good friends, but Mom said they kind of lost touch."

"She was all right, I guess," Bob shrugged. "I mean, if Barbara hadn't have been friends with her, Patsy probably wouldn't have had any friends at all, but Barbara was the most popular girl in our class, so..."

"My mom was the most popular girl in the class?" Candy asked, surprised.

"Yeah," Bob smiled. "She was almost as pretty as you, so she had a long line of boys following her around."

Paul smiled over Candy's shoulder at his dad. His dad could be a charmer that was for sure.

----

Cindy Jensen was bored. Without Elaine around to drive her around, she was trapped, a prisoner of the trailer. Sara and Judy didn't have cars and Madison was so weird she really didn't want to be in a car with her. If Madison Marceline's dad weren't loaded, she would be in Cindy's little entourage at all. Missy was no longer a part of Cindy's entourage; she'd kissed Sara on the lips. Cindy won't have any closet lesbians in her little circle. The only reason Sara hadn't been ostracized was she'd reacted appropriately and punched Missy.

"I really, really screwed up when I dumped Paul," she admitted out loud.

----

Ray smiled as he hit the siren and cut through Lafayette traffic. In the back seat, Crystal, Rochelle, and Taylor chattered excitedly.

Cathy didn't know she'd been approved for a supervised weekend visitation. And as CPS had agreed, who would be better to supervise than a police officer?

"You live here?" Crystal said and curled up her lip in disdain as she looked around at the apartment complex.

"Uh huh," Ray smirked at the snotty brat. "And you live where?"

If Crystal thought she was going to get anywhere with Mommy's new boyfriend by being a little bitch, she had another thing coming. Ray was used too much bigger, and much more threatening bitches than an eighty-pound brat.

Chapter 60

The funeral was a pathetic charade. Jashawn glared at all the people; sure that they were all judging him and thinking themselves so much better than him. Any offers of sympathy were met with hostile glares. His two children, Nelson and Alida , were bored. Her white friends surrounded that little white bitch, the one that should have been out there working with her momma.

It was an insult, as far as he was concerned, that Patsy's funeral was bang officiated by Father John, the priest she'd gone to when she was a little girl. Everyone knew the Catholic Church wasn't open to African-Americans, was the most racist organization in the world.

Pam finished saying her rosary, quietly knelt by her mother's casket, then turned and left, still surrounded by her friends.

Jashawn looked at that fine little ass of Pam's; if ever he could get a piece of that, man! He'd ruin it, that's for sure.

"Hey," some white guy was asking him. "Do you have pall bearers for her? To carry her to the hearse?"

"Don't fucking worry 'bout it," Jashawn snapped. "I take care of it."

"Okay, okay," Bob said. "Just that, I went to school with her, you know?"

"I said I take care of it, mother fucker," Jashawn spat, then continued to glare hatefully at the few people that remained.

----

Dr. Lapointe smiled; her recovery was coming along very nicely.

His ego had also had a bit of a boost; Lynne had told him that Blue Cross had given the go-ahead for Elaine Simone to be transferred to Doctors' Hospital in Baton Rouge but Carmen Simone herself had pleaded with them to allow her daughter to stay under Dr. Charles' Lapointe's care instead. Most people would have jumped at the chance to have their child transferred to the more prestigious hospital, where the care was supposedly so much better than at a charity hospital.

"Look, Anna, may I call you Anna," Carmen had told her agent on the telephone. "The doctored here is giving her the best possible medical treatment, he lives right around the corner, and has been treating her since the night she was brought in. Anna, I would really appreciate it if you'd push whatever buttons you have to keep her right here, okay, Anna?"

"How long my jaws going be wired," Elaine grumbled.

At least a week," he answered and looked up her nostrils again.

Everything looked good.

"And when can I get out of here?" she asked.

"About a week, why? got a hot date?" he asked.

"No, you?" she shot back.

Yes, her recovery was coming along nicely, she was getting restless and irritable. Much better than the disoriented, lethargic patient of a few days ago.

----

"Please," Pam whispered in his ear and slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

This wasn't how he wanted to make love to her, cramped in the back seat of the Impala, suit slacks bunched up around his ankles, her dress hiked up to her waist. But her eyes pleaded with him, her words begged him to take her.

"Uh!" she gasped and closed her eyes as her maidenhead gave way to his cock.

"Wait," he whispered. "Just wait, okay?"

She leaned her face against his chest and nodded her head weakly.

"I love you, Paul," she whispered.

"Love you too," he whispered back and kissed the top of her head.

His large hands rubbed up and down her back, then cupped her breasts through her blouse. He lightly pinched her nipples through the material of her blouse and bra, then reached back around and cupped her small buttocks.

"Doesn't hurt that bad," she told herself and began to pull herself up.

Involuntarily, his hips jerked forward and he sank into her pussy to the hilt. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes bulged. She clenched her small hands into fists then shudder.

"Oh, God, that's good," she hissed and he kissed the top of her head again.

"Yeah, it is," he agreed.

"Do you think my Momma's in Heaven?" she asked and looked into his blue eyes.

For a moment, the question didn't register with him; it wasn't exactly what one would call 'pillow talk.'

"I would think so," he stammered out.

"Okay," she said, grateful for his answer.

This wasn't how he wanted it to be, the afternoon sun beating down into the back window of the car, heating up the interior, and feeling tight and cramped in his good suit.

"I like this," she murmured and sighed as he began to thrust upward into her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers