The Broussard Sisters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, fine," Jake said. "So send her a couple of rolls of quarters."

"Mailed them out yesterday, also mailed some cookies, mailed Pam a box of them too, and a couple of rolls of quarters, and mailed a box of cookies to Cindy and one to Paul."

"There are cookies? I didn't see any cookies," Jake asked.

"That's because I already mailed them out," Bobbi laughed and took Jacob's mouth from her nipple and lovingly patted the baby's back until a light burp was heard.

"You didn't save any for me?" Jake asked.

"No, Honey," Bobbi smiled and patted Jake's plump belly.

"Hey, I got that 'cause they ain't opened the factory back up yet," Jake defended.

"And they're not opening it for another two or three months, Honey," Bobbi reminded him.

"Paul?" Jake groused. "Paul Robichaux gets cookies and I don't?"

"You want some cookies?" Bobbie asked him in a condescending tone. "Okay, Mommy will make you some cookies."

"No, no, get back in bed," Jake said and plumped up his pillows. "Don't know why Paul gets cookies, though."

"Yes, Paul, Paul gets some cookies," Bobbi smiled. He's a fine young man, and he's trying his best to keep an eye on all three of our girls for us."

----

"Dude, I didn't realize you're like this total prick," Darwin accused as Paul undressed.

"Uh huh," Paul said, not caring what his roommate's opinion was.

"I mean, you already got a girlfriend, least you could do is help someone out, know what I mean?" Darwin went on.

"Uh huh, but like you said, I'm like this total prick, so why would I help anyone out?" Paul asked and slipped his pajama bottoms on.

"Man, fuck you, fucking prick," Darwin snapped, and rolled over on his bunk, facing the wall, rather than look at Paul.

"Good night," Paul said, not caring that he got no response.

--------

Dick tried to crawl out of the bed as softly as possible.

He stuck his head into Elise's room and smiled. The girl didn't think anyone knew, but she still slept with a teddy bear. He shut her door quietly and opened Elaine's door. She too was sound asleep, one bare leg hanging out of the covers. He stifled the urge to go and pull the covers back over the leg and closed her door.

A quick check around the downstairs showed that the doors were all locked, the cars were still in the driveway. Doctor Lapointe pulled up in his driveway across the street and Dick watched the man tiredly get out of his car, then close the garage door.

He felt a slight resentment well up; Elaine had a big crush on the slightly older doctor. He was surprised; why would it matter to him who Elaine was in love with?

"Because you care about the little girl and don't want her to get hurt anymore than she's already been hurt," he told himself.

Another check around and he quietly went up the stairs.

"Everything okay?" Carmen asked, almost teasingly, when he got back into the bed.

"No," he complained. "It's cold downstairs and I got frozen."

"Really?" she said, wrinkling her brow.

"Yeah, I got frozen stiff," Dick said and pulled her on top of him. "See?"

"Oh, you poor baby," Carmen laughed, a rich, throaty laugh. "Aw, let' Momma thaw it out for you."

They groaned as he slipped himself into her wetness.

Chapter 84

Even sharing his cookies did not improve Darwin's disgruntled attitude.

"Hello?" Bobbi sing-songed as she answered the telephone.

"Hi Miss Bobbi, it's me," Paul said.

"Me who?" Bobbi joked.

"Um, Paul, Paul Robichaux," Paul said.

"Yes, silly goose," Bobbi, laughed. "I know who it is."

"Um, I was calling to tell you thank you for the cookies; that was very sweet of you to do that," Paul said.

"No more peanut butter ones, I'm allergic to nuts," Darwin yelled out.

"That's my roommate," Paul said and glared at the smirking Darwin.

"Oh, well, tell him the chocolate chip ones have pecans in them," Bobbi said worriedly. "But the oatmeal ones should be fine."

"Yes ma'am," Paul said. "Again, I really appreciate it."

"You are quite welcome," Bobbi smiled. "Mr. Jake threw a major fit when he found out I'd sent you all his cookies, didn't save any for him."

"Aw," Paul laughed.

"Be a good boy, okay?" Bobbi said and then ended the call.

"That was your Mom?" Darwin asked.

"No, ass hole, that was Candy's mom; she's the one made those cookies," Paul said and jerked the box out of Darwin's hands. "She said the chocolate chips also have pecans in them."

"So Candy's his girlfriend," Darwin thought. "Oh well, Cindy's still kind of cute; so's Pam."

----

"Oh boy!" Cindy smiled as she opened the box.

"Present from home?" Celine asked.

"Yeah," Cindy said and grabbed one of the cookies.

Celine sat and waited, hoping that Cindy would offer her one of the cookies. Finally, she resolved that Cindy would not, and quietly returned to studying her Sociology textbook.

The niggling little voice in her head was growing louder, but Cindy ignored it.

----

Candy happily shared her cookies with Rosa. Before they realized it, they'd eaten all of them and laughed about it.

Food, it would seem, was something the two had in common. Rosa was a very plump girl and Candy knew that she could very easily become a plump girl; her hips and thighs were already quite plump.

----

"Oh boy!" Pam hooted when she saw the box sitting on the dresser.

""Good stuff?" Trish asked.

"The best!" Pam said as she opened the box and saw the cookies and saw two rolls of quarters and a twenty-dollar bill and the most recent photograph of Jacob.

"Your mom bakes, huh?" Trish asked.

"No," Pam said and clouded over slightly. "My Mom's dead."

"Oh, my God!" Trish exclaimed. "Really? Pam! I am so so sorry!" I didn't, I had no way of knowing! How'd it happen, if you don't mind my asking?"

"A pimp beat her to death, trying to show another hooker who was the boss," Pam said blandly and stared at Trish, daring her to say something.

"Are you joking>: Trish finally managed to asked.

"Yeah, Trish, I'm that sick that I'd joke about my mom being a whore and getting beat to death," Pam said darkly.

"Pam, I'm sorry," Trish finally said.

"Forget it," Pam said and shoved the box back up on the dresser.

After a long moment of silence, Trish tried to change the subject.

"So, um, who sent you the cookies?" Trish asked.

Miss Bobbi," Pam said as absently swung her legs off the side of the bed. "She was a friend of my mom's when they was in school together and Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake took me in and gave me a place to stay when I didn't have nowhere else to go."

"And that's who you say your prayers for every night?" Trish quietly asked.

"Them, and of course Jacob; that's their baby, Miss Emily and Mr. Bill, oh, and I say a prayer for Miss Marie and Mr. Bob, that's Paul's step-mom and his dad, and you know I can't say my prayers without including Paul and Candy and Cindy too," Pam bubbled, happy to talk about the people she loved.

"Wow, that's a lot of people to remember," Trish laughed.

"And then I say a prayer for you, that God remove the stone from your heart and let His love enter it, and I pray for all our teachers," Pam went on.

Trish was silent. She graciously accepted a couple of the cookies and had to agree with Pam; Miss Bobbi was the best baker in the world.

----

Cindy could not ignore the nagging voice in the back of her mind anymore; she could hear Celine sniffle in the darkened room, could tell that the girl was crying.

"What's wrong?" she gently asked, putting her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Why do you hate me?" Celine sobbed out. "What have I done to you?"

"I don't hate you," Cindy sighed. "It's just, well, no, Celine, you haven't done anything; I just, I don't know."

"I try and I try," Celine sobbed. "I always say 'good morning' and 'hi' and you ignore me, Act like I'm not even here."

"God, Celine," Cindy said and sat down on Celine's bed, rubbing the small girl's back. "I am such a bitch. I'm sorry; it's nothing you've done, it's all me."

"And I ask myself, 'what have I done, how have I offended her?' and I can't think of anything," Celine went on.

"Celine, it's not you, you've done nothing wrong," Cindy said forcefully. "It's me; I'm the one to blame, not you."

"You are so pretty and so popular and I keep hoping and praying that one day we become friends," Celine sobbed.

"What?" Cindy almost laughed.

The idea that she was pretty or popular. In high school, almost until the very end, Candy had been her only friend. No one in their high school would ever accuse them of being pretty, or popular.

Until Paul. He made her feel beautiful, desirable. He shared his love with her, and with her best friend, Candy. And he shared his love with Pam, and was happy when they loved each other.

"Celine, I'm not pretty or popular," Cindy said gently and lay down beside the small girl, putting an arm over the small girl's mid-section.

"Yes, you are. You are beautiful," Celine protested.

"Glad you think so," Cindy laughed.

"I mean, your hair, it is a beautiful red, and your eyes are so warm, I watch you smile and laugh with your friends and I think 'Oh it must be so nice to be her friend!'" Celine said.

"You're beautiful," Cindy admitted. "God, I would kill to have small hips like yours.

"But your hips are perfect; you can have many children, you and your boyfriend Paul," Celine said.

"And your long hair, and such pretty eyes," Cindy went on.

----

----Trish watched as Pam knelt beside her bed. She did not mock the girl, didn't make any disparaging remarks. She did smirk when she heard Pam breathe 'Amen.'

"Good night," she quietly said when Pam climbed up into her bed.

"Good night," Pam cheerfully agreed.

She was unable to sleep. A phrase that Pam had said really bothered her.

"...That God remove the stone from your heart....'" Pam had said.

"How dare you?" Trish wanted to scream.

She wanted to get out of her bed, walk the two steps to Pam's bed and grab the girl by her short brown hair and slap her. She wanted to wrap her fingers around the little bitch's throat and strangle her.

"'.... And let His love enter it...'" Pam had said.

"Why?" Trish asked herself. "Why would someone pray that?"

----

----The baby was kicking merrily; Marie was unable to sleep.

In the moonlight, she looked at Bob's handsome face. He told her she was beautiful. He showed her she was desirable. His words, his actions, they all told her he loved her.

Chapter 85

"Sure, no problem," Paul smiled when Jerry asked him to run up to Paulton for a part.

"Can't miss it; get on two seventy-one and head north," Jerry said. "There's a drugstore on the right, then a Dairy Queen, then a grocery store. Right across the street from the grocery store is the parts store; just tell him it's for Baker."

"Got it," Paul smiled.

Twenty miles north of Monroe, he saw the small wooden house. It was a cute structure; Paul recognized it as Victorian in style. The 'Fore Sale' sign looked pretty faded and he slowed to look at the telephone number. There was no area code, but he guessed t would be the '318' area code, same as Monroe.

The guy at the parts store told Paul he was working for a big jerk; Paul recognized it as the usual friendly banter between friends.

"Yeah, he told me you'd say something like that," Paul smiled and the man laughed. "Say, that house for sale down the street, you know what they're asking for that?"

"That blue house and barn with the ten acres?" the man asked.

"The sign didn't say nothing about ten acres," Paul frowned. "And I didn't see a barn."

"Barn's kind of off to the side," the man said. "Yeah, I think he's wanting like twenty five, twenty six for it."

"Okay, thanks," Paul said and left.

"Yeah, I'm asking twenty four thousand," the voice wheezed. "But, been on the market so long, hell; tell you what, make me an offer."

"Twenty even," Paul, said into his cell phone.

"Deal," the man said. "When you want to pick up the keys?"

"How's tomorrow sound?" Paul asked.

"You get me a check for twenty thousand, you got it," the man wheezed and began a horrible coughing fit.

Finally, the man gave Paul his new address, an assisted living home, and Paul thanked the man and hung up.

----

Cindy wanted to strangle Celine; now the girl assumed that she and Cindy were the best of friends. Just because when Celine had woken up, they were in bed together. But she forced a smile to her face and agreed that they'd go to the cafeteria together, just as soon as Candy was ready.

Cindy sighed in relief when Pam's knock sounded on the door.

"Hey," Pam smiled. "Candy's almost ready."

"Good," Cindy said and kissed her friend lightly.

"So, how's it going?" Pam asked Celine.

"Good, good," Celine beamed.

They lapsed into an uneasy silence and all three seemed to sigh with relief when Candy knocked on the door.

"'Bout time, slowpoke," Cindy teased.

"Hey, whatever!" Candy said.

"Just kidding, don't get all upset," Cindy said and kissed her friend lightly.

"Whatever," Candy grumbled but grabbed onto Cindy's upper arm for guidance.

"Oh, gees, great," Pam, grumbled when she spotted Darwin seated by him at one of the tables.

"Really," Cindy agreed.

To Celine she whispered. "It's Paul's roommate; he's like always trying to get one of us to go out with him, but he's a total butt hole."

"And here he comes," Candy announced as Darwin came toward them.

"Hey, hey, good evening ladies!" he said. "Hey, if I buy your dinner, y'all come sit with me?"

"Rather buy my own, thanks," Pam snapped.

"No, thank you," Candy and Cindy said.

"I'm with them," Celine said and told the woman behind the counter what she wanted.

"Damn, can't a guy just be nice to y'all?" Darwin complained.

"Nice? Yeah," Pam agreed. "But you ain't trying to be nice."

"Damn, I don't know what the fuck Roebuck sees in y'all stuck up fat ass cunts," Darwin snarled and stomped off.

"Did you hear what he called us?" Candy gasped.

"Paul would kick his ass," Pam said, glaring at Darwin's back.

----

"Elaine's got a boyfriend," Elise sing songed as Elaine hurriedly set the table.

"Shut up!" Elaine yelled.

"Oh, wait a minute!" Carmen laughed. "What was that crap you were doing to me a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah, but that was different," Elaine said and glared at her smirking sister.

"What?" Carmen laughed. "How? How was that different?"

"'Cause, we already knew he liked you," Elaine explained.

"Shut up and set the table," Carmen laughed.

She grabbed Elise by her arm and pulled her close.

"Instead of picking on her, why don't you try to help her?" Carmen hissed in a tone of voice that let Elise know it wasn't a suggestion, it was an order.

"All right," Elise sighed. "What you want me to do?"

"Salad," Carmen decided. "Make that broccoli salad Miss Brown showed you how to make."

"Okay!" Elise readily agreed.

Carmen looked over at the door and wrinkled her brow; Dick was waving her over.

"What?" she asked.

"What's my role here?" Dick asked in a whisper.

"What? What do you mean?" Carmen asked.

"Okay, do I interrogate the suspect? Do I clean my gun at the table? DO I take him out back and threaten him?" Dick asked.

"Dick!" Carmen laughed.

"So do I act like big bad Daddy or what?" Dick asked.

"Honey, just act like yourself," Carmen smiled and kissed him. "You silly goose."

"Shit!" Elaine yelped when a knock was heard, she'd wanted to go upstairs and change her blouse again; she didn't like the way this one looked on her.

She then gasped and looked at her mother, waiting for the reprimand that was sure to come.

Carmen pursed her lips, letting Elaine know she'd heard it, and then pointed.

"I think your guest is here; go get the door, and see if you can keep the cursing to a minimum," she said.

Charlie was nervous. He didn't know why he was nervous; he'd been to girls' homes before, to meet mom and dad. Usually, however, it was a last ditch effort on the part of the girl to land him, to entice or ensnare him into asking the question.

The difference here was that he liked the girl; it wasn't a last ditch effort, and he already knew Mom. Those two things should have made him feel at ease, should have made him comfortable. But he was acutely aware of the age difference between he and Elaine.

"Hey, you're a little early," Elaine smiled nervously.

"Oh, well, I um, I could go back across the street and just sit on the steps and wait until you tell me it's okay to come over," he joked and started to walk away.

"Get in here," Elaine laughed.

"Good evening, Sheriff," Charlie said and nodded in greeting to Dick, who sat on the couch, drinking a beer.

"What's up, Doc?" Dick smiled.

"He's been waiting all day to say that," Elaine rolled her eyes as Charlie smiled widely.

"Be right back," Dick said and strode into the kitchen, to give them a moment of privacy.

"I'm um, I'm real glad you came over," Elaine said in a low voice.

"I'm real glad you invited me," Charlie said.

"Yeah?" she smiled up at him.

"Yeah," he said and kissed her softly.

"Ahem, want a beer?" Dick asked.

"No, no thanks; I go on duty at eleven tonight," Charlie said and stepped back slightly.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Elaine ordered. "Where's your, what happened to your pony-tail?"

"I was wondering how long it'd take you to notice," Charlie laughed. "Donated it to Locks of Love; they make wigs for kids that lost their hair due to chemotherapy."

He rubbed the back of his head where the hair used to be.

"Took me two years to grow that tail; I'll be growing another one real soon," he smiled.

----

Paul very easily picked Darwin up, even though the boy was forty pounds overweight and slammed him against the cinderblock wall. He held the stunned boy there and put his face millimeters from the very frightened boy's face.

"I ever, EVER hear you called my girlfriends cunts again, dude, you'll be shitting your teeth out, you hear me?" Paul hissed in Darwin's face.

"Yeah, yeah," Darwin stammered.

Paul let go and Darwin staggered as he fell to the floor.

"Dude, I was just kidding," Darwin lied.

"They ain't laughing," Paul said through gritted teeth. "And neither am I."

Darwin had not realized just how strong Paul was. He had figured, if it came down to a fight between the two of them, he'd easily kick Paul's ass. He had the weight on him even though they were the same height.

----

"Oh, God, yes, oh Big Eddie," Daphne groaned and held her man close as he drove in and out of her.

"What have I told you about cooking in the nude?" Ed panted as he plunged in and out of his girlfriend's pussy.

"Wasn't nude," Daphne giggled.

"Daphne, nothing but high heeled shoes is nude," Ed groaned as he shot his load into her.

"Oh, so you did notice the shoes, huh?" she smiled as he wheezed and panted.

"Damn it, woman," he laughed when he was able to catch his breath. "I love you, you know that?"

----

Missy did not look at Elizabeth as they ate dinner. It was a quiet meal but Elizabeth was okay with a quiet meal. She did not want to have to talk, did not want to have to look at Missy's pleading, imploring eyes.

In a way, she was glad it was out in the open; it was high time that Missy realize that the only reason Elizabeth tolerated her was because of Teddy's baby. It was high time that Missy know that Elizabeth was tired of having to do all the work around the apartment, on top of going to school, studying, doing homework.

But she knew that the knowledge hurt Missy's feelings terribly and she hated hurting anyone's feelings. Having Bill for a brother had shown her, first hand, what it felt like to have your feelings hurt.

"Dinner was good," Missy mumbled as she took her plate to the sink and began to wash the dish.