The Broussard Sisters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Gregory beamed happily as he saw the former student proceeding toward him.

"And who gives this woman to be married?" Father Gregory asked.

"Her mother, her sister, and I," Dick said.

Dick turned and shook Charlie's hand warmly. He then lifted Elaine's veil and smiled widely. She smiled back, through her tears.

"Aw, why you crying Lala?" he teased.

"Same reason you are," she answered.

At the reception, the DJ asked the father of the bride to come up and dance with is daughter.

"Sit down, Glen," Elaine smiled and held out her arms for dick.

Glen glared hatefully at Courtney as she laughed and laughed.

"By the way, she laughed and put her hand on his leg. "All your shit's in the trunk of your car; you no longer live at seven fifty one Miller street."

----

"Welcome, welcome," Ed smiled and shook hands with Jake Broussard.

"Nah, that ain't going to cut it, Big Eddie," Jake smiled and hugged Ed tightly.

"So good to see you again," Ed said to Bill Broussard while Jake gladly received a hug from Daphne.

When all of the employees of Bender Mattress were assembled in the new facilities Ed faced them.

"Welcome back! We start operating, January second of two thousand and three, at twelve oh one," he said and waited until the applause died down. "When I called you, I told you what shift you would be on; the majority of you are on the same shift as before, except for the ones that asked to be put on a different shift."

He introduced the fire fighters and the paramedics that had been there that horrific night. He led the employees in a moment of silent prayer for the seven that lost their lives that night.

Ed introduced Harold as the contractor that built the new facility and asked Harold to tell the people about the changes, the safety features the new facility had.

"And finally," Ed smiled. "This man, this man that has been standing here quietly this whole time is here for a very important reason. I wanted to open this new building with a beautiful ceremony; this is a wonderful occasion. This man here is Reverend John Smith, no I'm not making that up, he assures me, his name is really John smith and he is here to officiate the wedding of Daphne Guidry and Edward Baggett."

"What?" Daphne screamed. "Are you serious?"

The End of 'The Broussard Sisters 09.'