The Broussard Sisters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
4,992 Followers

"Get two gravies, one for your sandwich, one for the fries," Jerry had told him.

They ordered, and then found a booth to cram into. Candy quickly sat next to Paul and put her head on his shoulder.

"Ow!" she giggled as Pam kicked her under the table.

The waitress called out their number and brought the tray to them.

"Holy cow," Pam had said when she took a bite. "This is unbelievable!"

He smiled as all three of them tramped into the small bathroom to wash the gravy off their hands and faces after the messy meal.

"Anything else?" the waitress asked, smiling.

"No ma'am, I think we're good," Paul smiled.

"But the motel's back that way," Cindy said as she sat next to him.

"Different motel," Paul smiled and got onto Highway 271.

"You're kidding," Cindy gasped as she looked around the living room.

"It's got a gas stove!" Pam called out from the kitchen. "Gas is the best."

"Oh, cool!" Candy laughed as she yanked on the pull chain of the toilet. "Cindy, come here, you got to see this tub!"

"You bought this?" Cindy asked him again.

"Yeah, for us," He said as he hugged her. "I bought it for us."

Cindy felt absolutely light-headed as she looked up into his blue eyes. He had said 'for us,' not 'for all of us.'

"And there's all these pots and pans!" Pam called out excitedly.

"It works!" Candy called out from the bathroom, over the sound of running water.

"Yeah, can't have a shave party without running water," Paul said as he stuck his head in the bathroom.

"Oh yeah!" Pam giggled. "I almost forgot about that!"

"Anyone see us from the road?" Cindy asked as she peered out the front window of the living room.

"With that heavy curtain?" Paul asked. "Candy, turn that off, please! I don't think they can, why?"

In answer, she smiled and kicked her loafers off, then began to slowly strip. He smiled and started to take his own clothing off.

"Oh, no reason," she smiled. "Just asking."

----

"And you go to work at eleven?" Elaine asked as the waitress scurried away.

"Uh huh," Charlie said and scooped up some salsa with the fried tortilla chip.

"Careful," Elaine warned as Charlie stuffed the entire chip into his mouth.

"Oh son of a bitch!" Charlie complained and looked around for his water.

"It's a LITTLE spicy," Elaine went on and smiled as she helped herself to some salsa.

"A little?" he asked and glared at her; she was hoarding both of the water glasses, smiling widely at him. "Give me one of those!"

"Make me," she laughed and sipped one of the glasses while clutching the other.

"Elaine," he warned.

"That salsa is kind of hot, huh?" she giggled.

"Elaine," he said a little louder.

"Yes?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"May I please have one of the glasses of water?" he asked.

"Why of course!" she said and handed him her glass, which was nearly empty.

"Damn it, Elaine!" he laughed.

Need more water, senor?" the waitress giggled and filled his glass.

"Ha!" Charlie said and stuck his tongue out at Elaine.

----

"You are kidding!" Marie complained. "Bob, I'm big as a house!"

"And as sexy as I've ever seen you," he laughed.

"Really?" Marie laughed. "You really want to have sex?"

"No, Honey Bunny," he smiled. "I want to make love, make love with the most beautiful woman in my life."

----

Paul smiled nervously. He had been sure that Cindy would shave her pussy. Possibly Candy would too, if Cindy did. But he was sure that Pam would never go through with it.

But Pam sat on the edge of the tub, her short legs almost able to touch the bottom of the tub, as Cindy squatted down and carefully stroked the razor up through the lather, removing large clumps of hair. Candy busily tried to bend in half, trying to look at her own crotch.

"Got to get the butt, too," Pam announced, slid down the back of the tub until she was able to stand in the tub, then turned and bent over at the waist.

She squealed, then groaned as she felt Cindy's tongue lick at the exposed slit.

"Ew, Paul!" Cindy complained. "Next time, don't get menthol shaving cream, okay?"

Pam laughed as the cold foam was applied to her very sensitive anus.

"How's it look?" Candy asked Paul again as she modeled her hairless slit for him.

"Delicious," he admitted.

"How's it look?" Pam asked Cindy as Cindy wiped away the last of the foam.

"Delicious," Cindy said and Pam again squealed as Cindy licked the slit, then the anus of the small girl.

"Now, Mr. Robichaux!" Candy laughed as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the tub. "Who gets the honors?"

"Pam," he decided.

Chapter 88

Missy sullenly pushed Elizabeth away and huddled near the edge of the bed.

"Come on, I said I'm sorry," Elizabeth said.

"And I said 'fine,'" Missy grumbled.

Elizabeth scooted closer and lightly nibbled on Missy's shoulder, something Missy had a hard time resisting.

"What do you want, Elizabeth?" Missy sighed and rolled onto her back.

"I want to make love, I want is to be lovers, I'm tired of fighting all the time," Elizabeth admitted.

The squealing guitar started up next door.

"Good, go kill him and I'll love you forever," Missy said.

"I was going to tell you to do it," Elizabeth giggled.

Missy giggled too and put her arms around Elizabeth. They kissed softly.

"I really am sorry," Elizabeth whispered into Missy's ear.

----

He thought back to that evening's date and smiled.

He didn't intimidate her by his degree. She didn't defer to his wishes, didn't try to stroke his ego.

She wasn't trying to manipulate him, wasn't trying to coerce him or trick him.

She was attracted to him; that much was evident. He was attracted to her too. At first her youth concerned him, but so far the nearly thirteen year difference didn't seem to matter.

"Well SOMEONE'S in a good mood," Yolanda smiled as Charlie made his rounds.

"Yep," he said and hung the clipboard on its appropriate hook under the clock.

"Anybody we know?" Yolanda pumped for information.

"Former patient," Charlie smiled.

"Charlie!" Yolanda gasped. "Not that little Mexican girl, huh?"

"What? That, what was her name? Maria Sanchez?" Charlie smiled. "No, not her. Remember? Her husband came and got her and took her back to Mexico."

"Oh yeah," Yolanda said, shaking her head.

"Thank God," Charlie laughed. "Buzzing me the whole time, pretending not to speak English, flashing her genitals at me."

"You got it so hard," Ricardo said as he pushed a mop bucket down the hall. "Only ones ever flash their genitals at me in their late hundreds."

"What about Wendell?" Charlie laughed. "He wasn't in his hundreds."

"You funny man," Ricardo laughed as he used his large ring of keys to unlock the housekeeping closet. "I'm not talking about the queers, man."

"So?" Yolanda pumped Charlie. "Who is it?"

----

Beads of sweat popped out on her forehead. She clenched her jaw muscles tightly, to keep from crying out.

"You okay?" Paul whispered, putting his large hand on her back.

"Uh huh," she grunted, nodding her head.

She pulled her buttocks apart further, trying to open her anus wider.

"What me to stop?" he whispered.

She did. She'd been trying to stretch her rectum all week, jamming her fingers in there every time she showered, trying to see how many of her small fingers she could shove up there. But his cock was much larger than her fingers. It hurt tremendously; she didn't see how Cindy could take it.

"No," she grunted. "Fuck me. I love a smooth cock up the ass."

She almost giggled as she heard him chuckle at her trying to imitate the girls in the pornographic videos. One of his hands cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples. She felt the other hand reach between her legs and felt a finger worm its way into her moist pussy.

"Uh!" she grunted gutturally as she felt his finger rub her clitoris.

"That feels so weird," Candy laughed as Cindy's mouth licked all over her smooth pubic mound.

In answer, Cindy reached up and savagely pinched one of Candy's nipples.

"Ow!" Candy grunted, then sighed. "Oh!"

Pam did let a giggle escape as she felt Paul's hipbones resting firmly against her buttocks.

----

Carmen felt the bed sag as Dick wearily slipped under the covers.

"Everything where it's supposed to be?" she asked, teasing him about his habit of checking everything.

"Yes," he whispered back. "The girls are sleeping, doors all locked up, stove's off, and I'm home with the woman I love."

Her eyes opened and she looked at his smiling face.

"Baby, I've wanted to say that since the first time we kissed," he admitted.

"And I've wanted to say it before then," she admitted back and pulled him to her. "But I was afraid to, suppose you didn't feel the same way?"

"Love is kind of scary, ain't it?" he asked as she pulled his erect cock into her.

"Uh huh," she moaned. "I can see you're scared stiff."

----

"Cold, cold, cold," Pam chanted as she rapidly scurried back from the bathroom and clambered into the bed.

"Is it cold?" Paul joked as she snuggled up against him for body heat.

"Yes!" she complained.

"Come on; let me up," I'll see about turning the heat on in there," Paul said.

"Uh uh," Pam giggled and placed his cock at the mouth of her pussy.

"Pam!" he said urgently. "I don't have a condom on!"

"All right," she groused and dismounted slightly.

"Let me up," he laughed.

"Uh uh, put a condom on," she ordered.

"You two shut up; I'm trying to sleep here," Candy complained.

"Put a condom on," Pam ordered again.

----

Two o'clock in the morning. Far too late at night to call her.

Yolanda smiled and pushed the paper cup of coffee his way.

"So, what's she got that I don't?" she joked.

"Um, no husband," he said.

"What? Milton?" Yolanda huffed and waved her arm. "Kick him out to the curb with yesterday's news paper!"

"And no kids," Charlie went on.

"They can join Milton on the curb," Yolanda said.

"And she smiles, it's real," Charlie said and drained the cup. "Yolanda, she makes me feel good, you know?"

"Oh bull shit," Yolanda laughed. "That is such corny bullshit and you know it."

----

Carmen watched him get dressed. He took pride in his uniform, took pride in the badge he wore. He looked over at her and she smiled.

"Hey, Beautiful, I ever tell you that I love you?" he asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't think so," she teased.

"Hmm," he said. "Might want to take a look at that, if I were you."

"Bastard!" she laughed and threw her pillow at him.

He easily caught it and tossed it back at her.

"Should have woken me up earlier," she said and rearranged the pillows. "I'd have fixed you breakfast."

"Nah, stop off at Meche's," he said.

"They are good," she agreed. "Especially when they're hot."

"Oh?" He asked. Want me to pick you up some?"

"No," she said after a moment of thought. "I want them, but sure don't need them."

"We're going to Meche's?" Elise asked, bounding into the bedroom.

She was still in her nightgown, hair still a mess.

"No, Elise, I'M going to Meche's, then I'M going to work," Dick smiled.

"Aw!" Elise complained.

"Tell you what, Put some clothes on and I'll run you there," Dick offered.

"Okay!" Elise whooped and bounded out of the room again.

"And comb that rat's nest!" Carmen called out.

Elaine lay in her bed, listening to Elise and Dick chattering excitedly as the two tramped down the stairs. A moment later she heard the siren on Dick's car start up, then heard the car roar away at high speed.

"Stop it!" Elise giggled and Dick smiled and turned the siren and lights off.

"You said you were starving to death," Dick smiled as he slowed down. "I figured it was an emergency."

----

"Okay, and here's your key," Paul Sid as he handed Pam her house key.

"Wish you didn't have to go to work today," she whispered to him.

"Hey, got to pay for it somehow," he smiled.

Cindy and Candy were already excitedly adding their keys to their key chains.

"And we can go there whenever we like?" Cindy asked.

"Hey, it's our house," Paul smiled as he closed the door to the impala.

"Bye, Paul, Candy, Cindy and Pam called out as he drove away.

"Man, my pussy itches!" Candy hissed to Cindy.

"Yeah, no one said nothing about that, huh?" Cindy agreed.

"Supposed to put baby oil on it, or lotion or something," Pam said.

----

Trish tensed up, grunted, and then slowly let her breath out. She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties when she heard Pam's key in the door.

Pam looked at Trish, smirked at the blush that was spreading from Trish's chest to her scalp, then yanked open a drawer and pulled out some clean clothes.

"So, where you been all night?" Trish finally asked.

"With Paul," Pam shrugged and got her shower bag out of the closet.

----

Cindy wanted to punch Celine. The small girl was actually sobbing in relief.

"I was so worried something had happened to you!" Celine admitted.

"Damn, Celine, why didn't you just call my cell phone?" Cindy finally asked.

"I don't know your number, you never gave it to me," Celine said.

"Okay, start writing," Cindy sighed in resignation.

----

Candy also wanted to punch her roommate; the disgusting bitch had washed her hair in the sink again. Rosa ignored the girl, chattering away loudly in Spanish.

She got some clean clothes out of her dresser drawer, and got her shower bag and towel out of the closet.

"Thank God, the bitch is gone," Rosa spat to her cousin. "Fucking bitch thinks just because she is blonde and beautiful, she can boss me around, tell me not to wash my hair in the sink."

Cindy grabbed Candy's arm as the girl came out of her room and laughed as candy yelped in surprise.

Pam was just stepping out of the shower stall when Cindy and Candy sauntered in.

"Hey!" she happily said. "Listen, I was just thinking..."

"Oh no! We're in trouble now, Pam's been thinking!" Candy said.

"Shut up, butt hole," Pam glared. "No, I was thinking, instead of going to the cafeteria for lunch, why don't we just go get some groceries and go back to the house, huh?"

"Yeah!" Cindy happily agreed.

----

"Told you, huh? Best roast beef po-boy you ever put in your mouth, huh?" Jerry laughed.

"Pretty damned good," Paul agreed.

"Hey, Mike," Jerry called out. "What time we open?"

"Um, nine o'clock," Mike answered.

"Uh huh, and what time is it?" Jerry asked.

"Um, about nine?" Mike answered.

"Um, more like about ten," Jerry answered.

"Well, see, there was this tractor trailer on I-20..." Mike started.

"Save it," Jerry groused. "So sick and tired of your bullshit."

----

"And then he goes in there and tells the girl 'I heard you been making illegal doughnuts here, I'm going to have to take them all back to the station for forensics,' and the girl's like 'we are not!'" Elise giggled as she related the story to Carmen and Elaine.

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" Elaine asked Carmen.

"But then the manager comes out and tells Mr. Dick quit giving his employees a hard time," Elise finished her story.

"Sure, doughnuts are made for dunking," Carmen agreed and Elaine happily got up and fixed herself a cup of the hot brew.

Elaine," Carmen said when the girl sat back down again. "Honey, you're nineteen now. You want coffee, you can have coffee, and you don't need to ask."

"Oh, okay," Elaine smiled happily.

"So where's your boyfriend today?" Elise teased Elaine.

"Working a double shift," Elaine said sourly.

"So, no date tonight?" Carmen asked.

"No, probably not, but why don't you and Mr. Dick go out?" Elaine suggested.

"Honey, he might not feel like it after working all day," Carmen said.

"Never know 'til you ask," Elaine said.

Chapter 89

Cindy was tempted to turn down one of the side streets, pull up in front of a random house and tell Celine 'This is it,' then drive off when the girl got out of the car. She chattered non-stop, so happy to be off of campus, so happy to be with her friend and her friend's friends.

Cindy had not wanted to invite the girl along at all, but felt guilty when she told the girl they were going to have lunch at the house that Paul just bought.

"Oh!" Celine gasped when Cindy pulled up in front of the house. "What a beautiful house!"

"Paul is rich?" Celine asked as they carried the groceries in.

"No, not really," Cindy answered. "Guy's dying, don't really need the money, so he sold it to Paul for a song."

"Can I look around?" Celine asked excitedly as Pam dragged out some pots and pans and began cleaning them in the large sink.

"Sure," Cindy shrugged her shoulders and began to help Pam clean the pans.

"Cool bed!" Celine called out from the ground floor bedroom.

"I hate her," Cindy whispered to Pam.

"Candy, start chopping the onion and bell pepper, huh?" Pam ordered as candy finished putting the groceries in the refrigerator.

"Okay, Candy agreed, and pulled out the cutting board and large knife.

"Look at the tub!" Celine squealed.

"There's ten acres," Cindy whispered to Pam. "Think we could lose her in the woods?"

They heard Celine's feet overhead.

"Go on," Pam nudged Cindy with her hip. "Thanks for helping me with the pots."

"Sure," Cindy smiled and kissed Pam.

Celine turned and smiled at Cindy.

"The toilet up here is so tiny!" she giggled to Cindy. "It's perfect for Pam!"

Cindy had to smile; the toilet was fairly small, especially when compared to the one downstairs.

"So, did Pam and Candy sleep here last night?" Celine whispered

"Yeah," Cindy agreed, leading the way as they walked back down the stairs.

"Where?" Celine asked.

"Bed down here," Cindy said.

"Oh, where did you and Paul sleep?" Celine asked, a slight blush beginning.

"Bed down here," Cindy said after a moment's hesitation.

"Oh!" Celine said, eyes open very wide.

They returned to the kitchen and Celine backed up immediately, stepping on Cindy's toes.

"Ow!" Cindy complained.

""I'm sorry," Celine whispered, highly embarrassed. "They were kissing!"

Pam returned to stirring the vegetables and chicken pieces while Candy measured the rice.

"Candy, when you get a minute, come see," Cindy said.

"Uh huh," Candy agreed and added the rice to the boiling water, then reduced the heat and covered the pot.

"What?" Candy asked, ignoring the highly embarrassed Celine.

"Nothing, just wanted a kiss," Cindy said and forcefully thrust her tongue into Candy's mouth.

"Cindy!" Candy squealed. "What about your, Celine?"

"I'm tired of having to hide the truth from her," Cindy said and pulled Candy in for another kiss.

"Um, okay," Candy agreed readily enough and hugged her best friend.

"Celine, we're all together," Cindy said quietly. "I've been in love with candy all my life; we're the best of friends."

"Yeah, in school they used to call us 'The Broussard Sisters,'" Candy interrupted with a giggle.

"Then Paul came along and we started dating him, both of us," Cindy said and loving rubbed Candy's arm while Candy rested her head on Cindy's shoulder.

"And then me," Pam called out from her perch near the stove.

"And she was just so cute and sweet we couldn't tell her no," Candy said.

"Yep, I'm a real snuggle bunny," Pam laughed as she jumped down from her stool.

"So I guess you're going to want me to bring you back to the dorm, huh?" Cindy asked the wide –eyed Celine.

"Um, no, no," Celine said, shaking her head no.

Pam stood on the other side of Cindy and rested her head against Cindy's upper arm.

--------

"Ha! Told you!" Missy crowed as they read through the ultrasound's results. "A girl! See? See? Told you!"

"So, we can't call the baby 'Teddy,'" Elizabeth said and felt the sob catch in her throat.

"That'd be a pretty funny name for a girl," Missy agreed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
4,992 Followers