The Building of Robert G. Holbrook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed by her, got in the car and drove off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I buried myself in my job for the rest of that week and the first three days of the next. When I finished work on Wednesday I debated on whether or not to go to Wednesday's dance lessons. The chance that Jennifer might be there were 50/50, but since she was Carla's cousin it was inevitable that I'd run into her there sooner or later. To avoid her I would have to stop going to the Coach for good, but in the end I decided to go. Why stop doing what I enjoyed just because someone pissed me off.

My luck - bad of course - was holding. The first person I saw when I walked in the door was Jennifer. I took a seat on the opposite side of the floor. Usually there were several women there needing a partner, but I didn't see any that night except Jennifer. Not a problem. I would just take my time learning the man's part of whatever Carla was going to teach that night.

It dawned on me that the God's either hate me or just love to fuck with me because the first dance Carla chose to teach that night was the Cowboy Cha Cha which was one of my favorites, one that I knew well and was good at. Of course my partner for that dance had always been Jennifer and Carla said:

"Bob and Jennifer are pretty good on this one so I'll use them to demonstrate."

Jennifer was up in a flash and heading for me. It was fish or cut bait time. I knew if I got up and left I would be on Carla's shit list from then on and I'd have to avoid the Coach on Wednesdays and Thursdays from then on. I again decided that I wasn't going to let the situation with Jen ruin something that I liked to do. So I got up and joined her on the dance floor.

Carla put Strait's "The Chair" on and as Jen and I moved through the dance Carla described what we were doing. When the song ended and Carla called all the couples there for lessons out onto the floor I headed back for my seat. Jennifer followed right along behind me. Without asking she sat down next to me.

"We have to talk Bob."

"Why? You won't like what I have to say and I don't give a rat's ass about what you might want to say."

"You can give on us that easily?"

"I didn't give up on us Jennifer. What I saw the other night showed me that there was no us to give up on. The us I thought we were was apparently a figment of my imagination."

"No it wasn't. We are good together Bob. And I have quite honestly been thinking of marriage, but I am by nature a cautious person. I've seen too many of my friends and relatives get married and then end up divorced for one reason or another. From where I stand it looked like they never should have gotten married in the first place. They rushed to get it done before really getting to know themselves or their partners well enough.

"I want to make sure that I'm really ready to tie myself down. I wat to make certain sure that you are the man I want to settle down with. To do that I need to see what else is out there. I need to see if what I feel for you is strong enough that I can honestly say "Till death do us part" and mean it."

"I can understand that. I do understand that, but you should have been up front with me about it instead of letting me believe we were a couple. I made my felling for you known when I asked you to move in with me and that is when you should have let me know how you felt. You owed me that Jennifer. You should have given me the chance to decide if I wanted to gamble and continue my relationship with you."

"Gamble?"

"Yes Jennifer; gamble. Every time we made love was a gamble. Did you catch anything from one of your other lovers and pass it on to me? I should have been given the option Jennifer. You should have put me in a position where I could have said yes or no.'

"Jesus Bob; I would never do that to you."

"How can you say that? Do you do a background check on the men you chose to go out with? Of course you don't so how do you know what they have done before you taking up with them? You have no idea what they might have picked up and from who. Every time we made love after you had been with someone else you were giving me whatever they might have given you. I had myself tested on Monday and I won't get the results until tomorrow, but I have my fingers crossed that I'll come up clean. And please don't insult my intelligence by saying that you never slept with any of them. That would have to be part of finding out if what we had was good enough for you to say the until death do us part thing,"

She just looked at me for several seconds and then got up and left. Not just my table, but also the building. I got myself another drink and spent the rest of the evening learning what I could.

Thursday I showed up for the line dance lessons and before they started Carla came up to me and asked me what I'd said to her cousin that had made her abruptly leave.

"She was probably upset that I broke things off with her."

She raised her eyebrows at that, but then went and started to get ready for the lessons. It was a fairly fruitful evening for me in that I learned The Cowboy Boogie and The Watermelon Crawl.

Friday night I was back to put into practice what I'd learned. The band played a mix of songs good for both couples dancing and line dancing. There were several unescorted ladies there and I already knew some of them so I was out on the floor most of the night.

Saturday and Sunday I spent loafing around the condo and I reported to work on Monday fully rested.

When I left work Monday evening I again found Jennifer waiting for me at my car. She placed herself between me and the door and when I got up to her she handed me a piece of paper and told me to read it. I took it from her and saw that it was from a doctor's office. It said that her test for STDs had come back clean. I handed it back to her and she said:

"Now can we pick back up from where we were?"

"I don't see any reason for it Jennifer. I tested clean and I fully intend to stay that way. I am not going to gamble."

"It won't be a gamble. I've dated nine guys while I dated you and none of them came even close to you. My search is over and I've decided on you. Now you get to make another choice."

We were married three months later.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Five of what I'd thought were very good years later it was cliché time again. The old standard come home early from a trip and find an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway.

If it had been earlier in the day I would have thought nothing of it since Jen had a ton of girlfriends and I didn't know all of their cars, but it was almost ten in the evening and all of the lights were out except the ones in the master bedroom.

Hoping to be wrong in what I was thinking I quietly let myself in. The downstairs was dark which pretty much confirmed my fears. I quietly moved toward the bedroom. The bedroom door was open and the sounds I heard were the sounds Jen made when I was making love to her and then a man's voice I didn't recognize said:

"Here it comes slut."

Then Jen's voice "Give it to me give it to me."

The anger in me had me moving towards the room when a voice in my head screamed at me "Hold up there Bubba. You need to get all your ducks in a row before you go postal on her." I caught myself and backed away. I got out of the house, got in my car and moved it away.

I took out my cell and called the house. It took five rings before Jen answered. I knew she would because I called every night I was away from home and if she didn't answer she knew I would ask her why. The house phone was one of the older 'Princess' style phones so there was no caller ID to tell her it was my cell and it was important that she not know it was my cell.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie. Good news. I finished early and as able to catch a flight home. Just landed and I'm on the way home. Get your honey pot ready for me."

"My honey pot is always ready for you baby. Hurry. I'll be waiting."

It is only thirty minutes from the airport to the condo so I was not surprised when less than ten minutes after I'd called the front door opened and a man I didn't recognize came hurrying out, got in his car and took off. Lights came on in the house as Jennifer set the stage for my return. I gave it another fifteen minutes and then drove into the drive way.

I had to toughen myself to play the role I was going to have to play. If she greeted me as she usually did she would hug me and give me a passionate kiss and I was going to have to take it and return it even knowing that her mouth probably had another man's cock in it sometime in the past two or three hours. I just hoped to god if she had swallowed his juices she had used mouthwash after getting my call. If I tasted even a trace of what he might have left there I wasn't sure that I wouldn't puke all over the front of Jen.

When we kissed I did taste the Scope that she used so I was able to get past her greeting. Next came the:

"Why didn't you call and let me know you would be home early? I could have made a late supper for us."

"I went to call you and found that the battery in my phone was dead. Before I could get to a payphone they called my flight."

While parked down the street I took my battery out of my phone so a call couldn't come in and ruin my story. Jen accepted the explanation at face value and said:

"You can unpack later. First we have to feed the kitty."

Her playmate must not have been as big as I was, at least not in girth, because she felt just as snug to me a she always had and she was as responsive as always. I had to resist the urge to ask her what the dude had to offer to make it worth her cheating on me. When we finished she snuggled up next to me and just before we fell asleep she murmured "I love you babe" and I thought to myself "Yeah; I'll just bet you do."

She woke me up in the morning with a hum job and then rode me cowgirl until I rolled her onto her back and got us both off. We showered separately because we both knew if we did it together we would end up back in bed and we'd both be late for work.

I was so busy at work that day that even though it was never very far from my mind I didn't have much time to think about my home situation. I had plenty of time to think on it when I got home. Jen got off work about the same time I did, but she worked closer to home so she usually beat me home. She was working on dinner when I got there so I caught the Channel Four News while I waited for her to say dinner was ready.

There had been a train wreck just outside of town and as I watched the film footage I reflected on the train wreck my marriage had become. I had all of the usual questions. When had it started? Why had it started? What, if anything, had I done to cause it? Was I not good enough in bed for her? Was the one I saw the only one? Did it only happen when I was out of town on a trip? Was she doing it on her lunch hours at work? Was that what was really happening on the nights she said she had to work late? I don't know how it was with other men who found themselves in the same situation, but in the back of my mind the questions that concerned me most were "Wasn't I good enough? What did I lack?"

Jen called me to dinner and I behaved like a normal loving husband as we chatted about our day. After dinner we watched some TV until bedtime and when we went to bed Jen wanted to fuck. We had nights like that. Most nights when we had sex it was love making. Lots of foreplay, slow and gentle coupling until we were ready to cuddle up and go to sleep.

Occasionally though Jen just wanted to fuck! Skip the foreplay. Hard and fast fucking with lots of dirty talking. We hurriedly stripped and then I shoved her backwards and she fell on the bed. She sneered at me as she spread her legs wide and said:

"Oh my; big tough macho man huh? Think you can stay with me?"

"The question cunt is can you satisfy me or are you just another big mouthed slut?"

"Bring that teeny tiny weenie over here and I'll show you just how feeble you are."

I drove my cock into her and started slamming it into her.

"Are you in yet?"

"Fuck you bitch! You won't be able to walk when I get done with you."

The trash talking went on for another four or five minutes as I fucked her as hard as I could. Then I pulled out and she cried out:

"What the fuck are you doing? Get back in there!"

I didn't say anything. I just pulled her into the dog position and then slammed my cock back in her so hard it made her grunt. "Take that bitch" I snarled. I almost said "You cheating bitch" but I caught myself.

I was looking down at Jen's brown eye as I pounded into her. She had never let me have it and I wondered if her playmate (or playmates) got it. WTF! I had nothing to lose. She was already gone as far as I was concerned. I got some of our mixed juice on my thumb and started working the thumb into her hole.

"Stop that!" she cried out. "I don't do that."

I ignored her and kept on working on her butt hole as I fucked her.

"Stop it Bobby; stop it now!"

"Fuck you bitch! I'm in charge here and I'll do what I fucking want."

"God damn you Robert! Stop it now!"

I pulled my thumb out of her ass and then before she could even realize what was happening I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it at her asshole. Even with our combined juices on my cock it didn't want to slide right in, but I was a man on a mission and I was not going to be denied. I held Jen's hips in a hard grip and continued pushing hard. It finally popped in and I kept pushing inch after inch into her. She was screaming and yelling and trying to pull away from me, but I held on tight. When I had enough of my cock in her I started fucking her hard.

I had been pretty close to getting my nut when I was in her pussy so it didn't take me all that long before I pumped my juice into her. The way she was yelling and howling was music to my ears and I wished that I could prolong it, but I kept pushing into her until I started to lose hardness. I pulled out and fell to the mattress beside her.

"Damn! That was intense! I've never been in anything so tight."

I looked up into her face and she was steaming. I knew what was coming and inside I was smiling to myself.

"You rotten bastard! How could you do that to me? I told you I did not want that, but you ignored me."

"Oh give it a rest Jen. You set the tone for the evening. What better time to try it and see if we would like it if not on one of our hard angry fuck nights? Come on babe" I said as I held my arms out to her. "Bobby will make it all better."

She pulled back from me and snarled "Don't you fucking touch me you fucking asshole."

I grabbed my pillow and got off the bed and as I was heading for the door she asked me where I was going.

"Somewhere else to sleep. God forbid I roll over in my sleep and accidently touch you when you don't want me touching you."

As the bedroom door closed behind me I was cursing myself for making the extra bedrooms into home offices for me and Jen instead of instead of leaving them bedrooms. I was going to have to sleep on the couch. But I smiled. It was worth having to suffer the discomfort for what I'd just done. I slept pretty well considering that stretched out I was longer than the couch.

I woke up to Jen banging around in the kitchen. No doubt making as much noise as she could to irritate me. I didn't give her the satisfaction. I got up, took my shower and dressed for work. I went into the kitchen, poured coffee into my travel mug, and then without having said one word to Jen I headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Off to earn my daily bread."

"Call In and tell them you are going to be late."

"No can do. Got an important meeting so I have to be there."

"Damn it Robert; is your damned job more important to you than your marriage?"

I think it rocked her back a bit when I said "Yes it is" and walked out the door.

I didn't have a meeting and in fact I could have taken the whole day off, but the fact of the matter was that I wanted to crank Jen as much as I could while I made up my mind as to what I was going to do..

When I got off work and knowing that Jen would be home waiting to 'talk' I went to Bud's Bar and had a few beers along with one of his half pound ground rounds. There were some guys there I knew and I shot pool with them for a couple of hours. I left my phone on knowing that it would piss Jen off to keep being sent to voicemail. She called eleven times before I was ready to call it a night and head for home. When I walked in the door she was sitting at the kitchen table and she was just as pissed as I had assumed she would be. She lit right into to me.

"Where in the hell have you been and why haven't you been taking my calls? You knew damned well I wanted to talk about what you did last night!"

"I didn't take tour calls because I didn't want to talk to you. As for where I've been? I was at Bud's Bar drinking beer and shooting pool. I was at the bar because I didn't want to come home and have the talk you seem to want until I was properly fortified with alcohol.

"And now that I've answered your questions I'll start the festivities by saying that I did what I did last night because I wanted to and no, I don't give a rat's ass that you didn't want to. I've always wanted to try it. I didn't even know if I would even like it, but the only way for me to find out was do it. You have kept saying no and I finally figured out why. You didn't want to do it because you had already done it with someone else and found that you didn't like it and that pissed me off.

"You have been saying no to me since we started having sex together. To me that meant that that you let at least one of the guys you ran around with while we were supposed to be a couple have a shot at what you had always refused me. Last night when you initiated "Fuck me" night I decided to go for it and I did. And I liked it. And what's more I am going to make sure that my next wife likes it before I put a ring on her finger."

The pissed off look on her face was quickly replaced with one of concern.

"Your next wife?"

"Yes Jennifer; my next wife. I can't see any future for us given the attitude you have taken on since last night."

I know I was stretching things a bit with that statement. Any right thinking person would know she had a right to be pissed, but this wasn't about that. This was about me getting back at her for cheating and the thinking behind me wanting to do that wasn't and didn't have to be rational. I went on.

"At any time during our relationship did you ever ask me why I wanted to try anal? Did you ever tell me on any one of those times I tried that you didn't want to do it because you didn't like it? No you didn't. You just refused. Since you say you love me so much couldn't you have said that you knew you wouldn't like it, but that you would at least let me satisfy my curiosity and then after tell me that you didn't like it and never wanted to do it again?

"In fact since before we even got married I knew you were fucking other guys and you knew that I knew it couldn't you have just told me that you had already tried it and hated it and then told me why you didn't like it? It makes me wonder what else I don't know."

She paled a bit at that and then said "You would honestly leave me over a little thing like my not liking anal sex?"

"No, but I certainly will before I'll put up with the way you have acted since last night. Enough of this crap. I need to get to bed. I have a busy day in front of me tomorrow."

I walked away from her and went into the bedroom and got what I would need for the next day. I didn't give her a chance to say a word. She was still sitting at the table when I came back out of the bedroom and started making up the couch for me to sleep on.

1...34567...9