The Building of Robert G. Holbrook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me and we can work out that shit later."

We played until three and then she had to leave. I did get to cum in all three of her holes (twice in her ass) and as she left she said "I'll be in touch."

Mother got one more out of me before she had to start dinner and while she was doing that I sat in my room and planned on how I wanted the gangbang to go when I went to the next one mother went to with Pauline and her mother.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mother did two more gangbangs with Mr. Tonder and his poker buddies before she did another one with the Langdon girls. During that two weeks I got to fuck Pauline's mother five more times and during the rest periods between sessions mother, Jess and I worked on how I was going to surprise Pauline. The two of them thought it was kinky and cute that I was going to surprise Pauline as she cheated on me with bunch of other men.

The night of the fuckfest mother said she was going to one of her Avon parties and I was supposed to be going out on a date with Pauline. Dad told us both to have fun when we left. If he only knew!

The men at the gangbang were all regulars and mother and Jess had brought a couple of them in on the plan. The plan itself was simple. After the party got going two of the men would get Pauline into a DP. They would get her on her hands and knees and she would be sucking one guy and the other would be fucking her from behind. Once in place and the three of them working on it I would come in and do a quick switch with the guy fucking her. Pauline would never know it was me until after I'd pushed my load into her, got off of her and then moved around to where she could see me when I said:

"Thanks. I needed that."

After that the plan was that I would join in with the group and play until it was over.

The plan worked flawlessly. As soon as things got going I walked up behind the guy fucking her, tapped him on the shoulder, he stepped away and I slid right in. As I fucked her I was of course looking down at her brown eye and I let my fingers start walking. She didn't protest the intrusion and after fucking her cunt for several minute I pulled out of her cunt, pushed my dick against her asshole and then started working it in. Pauline never made a peep. It was so common an occurrence for her that she just took it in stride. One more thing that pissed me off. A year of sending me home with blue balls while getting ass fucked by other guys so often that she didn't even notice when another cock went there.

I fucked her until I got my nut and then I got out of the way to make room for the next guy. I decided not to bother with the "Thanks. I needed that" and I headed for the bathroom to wash my dick. Once I had it clean I went back to the party. I found a place to sit down and I watched the goings on while I waited for my dick to recover.

Pauline still hadn't seen me because she had been facing away from very place I'd been, but it was time for her surprise. My dick was up and ready and Pauline's mother was in her line of sight and one of Jess's holes had just been vacated. I got up and went over to fill it.

I have no idea what went through Pauline's mind when she saw me make her mother airtight by sticking my dick in her mouth, but her eyes got big and the guy in her mouth yelped:

"Watch it! Be careful with those teeth!"

When the guy in Jessica's ass pulled out I left her mouth and moved to her butt. By then Pauline was also airtight and every time I looked her way I found her staring back at me. The sight did not turn me on. All I thought about were all those times that the cunt had sent me home with blue balls after giving me that "I'm going to walk down the aisle a virgin" shit.

I pushed my load into Jessica's ass, pulled out and then went over to stand next to Pauline. I didn't say a word; I just watched. When the guy in her mouth pulled out I quickly stepped into his place and when Pauline opened her mouth to say something I pushed my dick into it. That's right! The dick that was fresh from her mother's ass. The dick that was still coated with whatever had been in her mom's ass while I fucked it. I grabbed her head and held it as I sawed my dick back and forth. I did it for about a minute and then I let go of her head, pulled my dick out of her mouth, walked away from her and went home. In retrospect sticking my dick in Pauline's mouth was a pretty dumb move. All she had to do was bite down hard. Luckily for me she didn't think of it. She was probably in shock from me seeing her at her worst.

Or was it her best?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in bed sleeping when mother got home, but she was ready for me in the morning. As soon as dad was out of the house and on his way to work she lit into me.

"What the hell was that all about? You ruined the night for everyone. How could you be so nasty to the girl you are going to marry? The poor girl broke down. She was hysterical. It took me and Jess almost an hour to get her calmed down. I can tell you for sure that it will be snowing in hell before you get another taste of Jess."

"Doesn't matter. I only wanted Jess because it helped me get into that gangbang. And Pauline and I are never going to marry. A least not each other. Pauline and I were through the day you told me she did gangbangs with you and her mother."

"Then why did you keep dating her?"

"I had to string her along until I could get my revenge on her."

"Revenge? What am I missing here? So what if she as cheating on you by parting with me and Jess. You were just as big a cheat with me and Jess."

"Not so. You and Jessica have always assumed that Pauline and I were making love, but with the exception of my fucking her ass last night Pauline and I never have fucked. Not once! Heavy necking but she always shut me down before I could take it all the way. The entire time we have gone together she has refused to go all the way. She kept telling me that she was going to her marriage bed a virgin. That's all I heard from her.

"I am walking down the aisle a virgin Bobby so stop with the trying to get in my pants."

"The whole time she was feeding me that line of shit she was doing gangbangs. She wouldn't let me have it, but gave it away to only God knows how many others. What you saw last night was my way of letting her know that our relationship was over.

"You want the kicker? I never fucked Pauline and you know that she is the only girl I have ever dated. So guess who took my virginity!"

I looked at my watch and said "I've got to run or I'll be late for class."

I avoided Pauline all day, but she was sitting on the fender of my car when I got to the student parking lot. She slid off the fender as I walked up and opened her arms to hug me, but I stepped back from her and said:

"What the fuck does Little Miss I'm Going to walk down the aisle as a virgin" want?"

She looked at me and I saw a tear start to slide down her cheek and said "Doesn't matter because I don't want a fucking thing to do with you anymore. Just stay the fuck away from me Miss Langdon."

I got in my car and drove off leaving her standing there and looking after me.

Apparently mother didn't care for the way I'd used her and Mrs. Langdon to get to Pauline and she stayed clear of me. I never heard from Mrs. Langdon either. Pauline stayed clear of me for the rest of the school year and then I graduated, found a summer job and then in September I was off to State.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I moved into the dormitory and began the college experience. Freshman year I was pretty much buried in work, but I did date occasionally. Mostly with the girls I had known in high school and who had also come to State. I did date a couple that I'd been paired up with for class projects or group assignments. I managed to get laid a time or three, but none of the girls seemed to 'click' with me so no relationships developed.

I stayed at school most weekends rather than make the four hour trip home. The weekends I did go home mother stayed away from me. I did notice that there seemed to be something a bit 'off' in my parent's interaction with each other, but whatever it was they worked at keeping it from me. Mother did still seem to be in charge and I could never understand how dad managed to put up with it.

Sophomore year sucked! It wasn't school it was just that the year itself sucked. I hooked up with a girl and I fell pretty hard for her. I thought we had a god thing going. We were great together, both in and out of bed, and I was starting to think I should buy a ring and take a knee in front of her. And then Brandi broke a date with me to go out with another guy and then she got pissed at me when I dropped her over it.

Midway through the semester I got a call from my mother. Dad had been run over by a hit and run driver and had died before they could get him to the hospital. I dropped classes for three days to go back for the funeral and that trip ended any relationship that I might have continued to have with mother after dad's death.

When I got home from school and walked into the house I could hear what was going on upstairs. I walked up and looked in mother's room and saw her spit-roasted between Mr. Tonder and Mr. Arnold.

"Jesus fucking Christ mother! Couldn't you have at least waited until dad was in the ground?!"

I went to my room and started digging through my closet for something appropriate to wear to dad's funeral. As had happened the first time I came home and found mother fucking the neighbors she didn't quit until they left and then she came stomping into my room and started snarling.

"Now you listen to me young man; I am your mother and you do not spea..." and at that point I did something that my dad had apparently never done. I slapped her and told her to shut the fuck up.

"You might be my mother, but you are just another worthless cunt as far as I'm concerned."

I grabbed her arm, pulled her over to the door and pushed her out into the hallway. I grabbed my desk chair and propped it under the door handle to keep her from coming back in. She stood outside the door swearing at me and I decided that I didn't even want to stay in the house with her. I hadn't unpacked so I grabbed a pillow, pulled it out of the pillow case and then stuffed what I'd taken out of my closet into the pillow case. I opened the door, pushed by mother and headed for the front door. Mother followed me all the way ranting and raving all the way. I ignored her. Luckily I had enough for a motel room and I checked into one that was close to the mortuary.

Dad was well liked and so the funeral was well attended. Mr. and Mrs. Langdon were there and I noticed that Jessica kept glancing my way. Once our eyes met and I gave her a smile and she quickly looked away.

While dad never did anything to mother while he was alive he got her good when he was dead. I hadn't known it, but the house was dad's before he married mother and he left it to me in his will. In addition to that I was the sole beneficiary on all of his insurance policies. He left mother nothing except a letter that the attorney was instructed to read out loud in front of everyone in attendance at the reading of the will. It was short and to the point.

"To my loving wife. Since you spent all of your free time loving so many others I leave you the freedom to keep on loving all of them. That is my only bequest to you. Your lovers."

Mother sat there in stunned silence as everyone else got up and left. The attorney and I sat there and looked at her until she finally got her wits back about her. She started crying. Between sobs she was muttering:

What am I going to do? Oh God, what am I going to do."

Well, she was my mother and she hadn't been a horrible one. Different from most other mothers, probably way different, but she hadn't been a bad mother to me. I asked the attorney how to go about transferring the house to mother and he said that he would take care of it. I left a still sobbing mother and drove back to school.

Cold of me? Maybe. But she wasn't crying for my dad. She was crying because she was looking at a life without anything. She was crying for herself. Dad had four life insurance policies and all four had double indemnity. In total they paid off $312,000 and once I cashed them in I wrote mother a check for $125,000 and mailed it to her. It wasn't what dad wanted, but WTF; she was still my mother.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When summer break came I found a job locally and stayed there. It was my first taste of a bit of real life. Work forty hours and try to have some fun on the weekend. I met a few local girls and dated some, but life was pretty much like the life I was going to live after I graduated.

Two weeks into my junior year I was sitting in my apartment when there was a knock on my door. I opened my door to find my mother standing there.

"Since you wouldn't come home and see me I decided to come here and see you. Would you have dinner with me?"

In the car on the way to the restaurant she asked me why I hadn't come home over summer break. I told her the truth.

"Given the way things went the last time I saw you I thought it best that I stay away."

"That doesn't make sense. It was a very trying time and emotions were running high. I admit that most of it was my fault, but it is still your home and you should always feel free to come there."

I just shrugged and she said "Pull over."

"What?" "Pull over. We need to talk and we don't need anyone around us when we do it."

I pulled over, put the car in park and then turned to her.

"First of all, even though you might not think it I loved your father. I really did and he must have loved me some or he wouldn't have stayed with me even though I cheated on him. I honestly though he stayed because he understood that even though I loved him I had to have other lovers. The simple fact Robert is that I am a nymphomaniac. I can't get enough sex. No one man can ever satisfy me Your father tried, but just could not give me all that I needed; all that I had to have. Your father realized this and although he wasn't happy about it he loved me enough to accept it and stay with me.

"But I'm a human being Robert and I'm subject to all of the failings that humans have. Even though I loved your father deeply I began to see his acquiescence in letting me run as a weakness. I subconsciously was thinking of him as a wimp. I didn't even realize I was doing it. Because in my mind I was seeing him as weak I started taking charge. He let me and that just fed the idea he was weak.

"What he should have done was sit me down and set me straight. He should have asserted himself and just flat out let me know where the bear shit it the woods, but he never did. I came to believe that he acted that way because he really loved me and didn't want to do anything that might possibly drive me away.

"Your father and I were both flawed human beings Robert. I always thought that regardless of what I was doing that your father loved me. I thought that right up to the reading of the will. That left me in no doubt as to how he really felt and since then I have wondered why in the hell he stayed with me. God knows I would have understood if he had just said "To hell with you Millie" and left. Until the reading of the will I really believed that he loved me."

I sat there and listened to her and decided that she should know the truth.

"After the reading of the will the attorney gave me a letter that dad had written me. What it boiled down to was that he had stayed with you because of me. He knew if he left you the courts would have given you custody of me and he didn't want to be a part time father."

"So he never loved me like I thought."

"I don't know about that. He didn't leave you when I turned eighteen. He didn't leave you when I went off to college so there must have been something there."

A tear ran down her cheek and she said "thank you for that."

Over dinner she brought me up to date on the goings on back home. Mr. Langdon found out about Jessica's extra-curricular activities and blew up on her. He wasn't pissed because she was doing other guys; it was because she was doing it behind his back while his fantasy was watching her and taking part. They patched things up and now he was partying with her. She got a wistful look on her face.

"Since then I've always wondered if I should have asked your father if he would have liked to join me."

I made no comment on that even though I was sure he would have said no. He knew what she was doing and at any time he could have said that he wanted in.

"Pauline never did take on another boyfriend and she's always asking me about you. You could do worse."

"Sorry, but that train has left the station."

"But why? You seemed to enjoy what you did with Jess and me. Why wouldn't you enjoy it with her?"

"I told you why the morning after the gangbang. Too many times of sending me home with blue balls while giving it up to others in wholesale lots. She is a dead issue and I would greatly appreciate it if you would not bring it up anymore."

She spent the night in a motel and in the morning she headed home, but not before getting me to promise to come home on my breaks.

"It is still your home. You might have given it to me, but I had the lawyer put both of our names on the deed."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A month into my junior year Elizabeth Martinson entered my life. We seemed to click and it wasn't long before we were considered a couple. We made love at the end of our sixth date and three or four times a week after that. A week before Thanksgiving Liz moved in with me. Over the holiday break she went home with me and met my mother and I went home with her to meet her family.

Our living together gave me a taste of what married life would be like and I liked it. Things rolled along until the summer break and she went home with me and spent two weeks there and then I went home with her and spent three weeks with her family. Then I went home leaving Liz behind because she had some family things that she had to take care of.

While at home I bought a ring and intended to propose to Liz just before graduation. I could have done it as soon as we got back to school, but I wanted the extra time to make damned sure that married life is what I really wanted.

I went back to school a couple of days early to air out the apartment, stock the fridge and stuff like that. I'd never joined a fraternity, but I knew a lot of guys who had and I had been invited to some of their keggers a time or two. I ran into one of them at the Safeway where I was buying groceries. He and several others in his frat had come back early also and he invited me over to have a beer or three.

I'd only been there ten minutes when there was a commotion on the second floor and I asked Ray what was up.

"They've got some skag up there pulling a train. Go on up if you want to rip off a piece."

I didn't want to 'rip off a piece' as Ray put it, but I was curious as to who the girl might be. Was she local or was she a classmate I would recognize. I walked up and looked in the room. There were nine guys in the room and three of them were buried in the girl making her airtight. She was indeed a classmate and I did know her. Curiosity satisfied I went back downstairs, had a couple of beers and socialized. I left and went back to my apartment before it got too drunk out.

The day before classes began Liz showed up. She gave me a big kiss and said "You can help me bring my bags in later, but right now you need to get me into the bedroom."

She almost didn't leave me with enough strength to help her with her bags, but we did get them in.

When the holidays came she went home with me over Thanksgiving to spend it with mother and her new man. I'd met him on one of the weekends I'd gone home. He seemed nice enough and he was obviously into my mother. She told me on one of the times I was alone with her that she didn't make the same mistake with him that she had made with my dad.

123456...9