All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by mikhael47

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just dirty frills...

This is about a woman risking her life (nor knowing the strangers, she didn't know what kind of diseases they could have...), her marriage, the respect of her children, just for dirty frills with unknown men...Was it worth to risk all that? I think this woman needs urgent psychiatric treatment...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the story is ambiguous

The story is written from the woman's point of view. That she is married is practically irrelevant to the plot .. she could be anyone. In fact, the only role that the husband plays is as an excuse for feeling guilty.

Why is all this ambiguous? Because it does not read as though it is a story about a woman and her thoughts and motivations, even though it is from her point of view. The story reads as though it is the husband's fantasy, thought by him, imagining what he would like his wife to do .. for whatever mysterious reason motivates him.

As a fantasy, why not? People have weirder fantasies than this. But whose fantasy is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just stupid.

In real life they find her dead body 4 weeks after she went missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice-

Keep putting your husband in danger with stds and strange men who jerk off in cabins. So this is your fantasy? Stinking cocks ? Wow. You must really be a piece of work. I

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Agree with ANON 'ambiguous'

Sweetie is mindlessly obsessed. The story is totally narrated ... usually the characters tell much of a story by talking to each other ... but Sweetie is too conflicted to talk.

Finally, this is not really LW. Hubby's ONLY role is to be a nameless, faceless, mute entity Sweetie sometimes feels feels guilty for cheating on. The story would be exactly the same (except for troll-reader reactions) if she were presented as an unmarried woman!

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
SHORT BUT RELEVANT

I enjoyed your story. It followed along with the category in which it was placed. The descriptions were appropriate to the matter at hand, and I enjoy a wife going her own way story.

I expected more details following the statement of this being a long story. Are you planning on continuing?

Haters will always be haters and must be overlooked. Their motivation for taking shots as they sit in the peanut gallery are their own. Keep moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: the story is ambiguous

It's not just this story. There are so many LW stories from the husband's POV that are equally ambiguous, that are told as dispassionately as if they were told by an unknown 3rd party narrator. To steal a Gertrude Stein quote, "There is no there there,"

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
she doesn't know why she is doing it?

I don't know why it was written

or why I read it.

a waste of band width

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well written

I thought interesting about how the obsession takes control. Is the author a male trying to discover the woman's point of view? I would rather it was told by a woman. But the good writing and the great detail made it an interesting read. Yes there are such people where the husband and wife go "dogging..." This could continue with her getting hubby to approve and accompany her maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never read the comments

Why do you idiots read these stories if you're just going to make these kinds of stupid And judgmental comments? Here's a tip: It's fantasy. Also, people have been fucking strangers for a long time. A really long time.

Maybe making hateful comments is how you resolve your conflicted feelings after jacking off to the story. That's not healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I hope you do a part II where she really lets loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
turned on

let them saywhat they like! Her story turned me on! That is why I read it. It reminds me of ME. I never chanced it in a deserted cabin. I wouuld if my husband was there to enjoy it all with me. If this lady wanted a partner here I am!

robertjohnrobertjohnover 8 years ago
great story

This is a great story I liked it a lot. Please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

Fantastic story. Great narration, and so hot. Here's to hoping you do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just

stupid. Uninteresting, not erotic, and pitiful narration. Go back to Dick and Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

I thought this was complete and utter crap. Your character, a slut? Oh please. I've read erotica about far sluttier girls then her. If this was printed, I wouldn't use it to wipe my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice.

Anyone who has ever known the joys of sex in the great outdoors and where you might get caught will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like wife sex stories in general. Cabin & camping stories are my favorite. This story gets a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

If my wife were more adventurous, i would rent a cabin for a week every summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous