All Comments on 'The Cage'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Oh my

I loved this one. Almost passed on it glad I didn't. The humor was awesome. Nice job, Keep writing please. Just like this one make it funny and burn her still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talk about laugh out loud!

That was hilarious. That line about not getting the lips right!! I tried not to wake my wife up laughing. Nothing heavy or emotional, but you didn't intend for us to take it seriously. Very good. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not what I was expecting at all.

I saw the title, read the tags and saw cuckold and cheating and thought, nah. Then I saw the humor tag and thought, why not. What a neat little gem of a story! Just good humored fun. Perfect. It wasn't a saga of deceit and romance, but it was perfect for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow! Great stuff

Two great stories today! That must be some kind of record. Three if you count the one DFWBeast dropped over in non-erotic. Very funny and those cracks the husband kept getting off. ROGLMAO! Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cute

Just like the girl next door. Well written and very tongue-in-cheek. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious !

Spot on interpretation of those "open " marriages !

And the lips , fucking hilarious !

Please keep posting .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Funny story. I liked it but also didn't.

No man should put up with being cheated on; but no woman should accept being shit on either and that's what she's accepting by being his cum rag. What does he do for the relationship, what does he provide that she can't get from divorcing him and taking him to the cleaners? What makes him so amazing that she wants to be married to him?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Excellent

What a hoot! When she asked about open marriages and he said they are a divorce waiting to happen I laughed out loud. Not much here makes me laugh any more. All cheaters suck and open marriages are for people not in love. Fuck anyone who disputes that.

Five Stars and a favorite

vazkor13vazkor13over 7 years ago
a great one

Short, to the point and really funny 5*

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Entertainin and Funny

Nice writing and a great story. Thanks

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Nice Strategy

I enjoyed the non crybaby husband and his logical strategy in dealing with a piece of shit. Only thing that might add to it would be him making her pay a visit to Johnson's wife to hand her a notarized statement admitting to the cheating and give her an apology.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Perfect Ending

Ex wives make great fuck buddies. Just along as they stay ex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed the farce

a nice change from the usual fare but the story could have used some more development. at least you didn't give the whole back story of how they met.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Funny at the beginning

But it dragged on a bit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny funny funny

However damn great story telling Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what about

What did you do about STDs, aids, another mans child.Wrong catagory also, NON EROTIC

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Thank You

I hope you develop a taste for this writing business. Things have been very barren since HDK hung up his pen.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
The category is fine.

Can we please get past this debate? Literotica's own FAQ'S only require that a story have a "sexual theme". A story about a wife cheating on her husband fits thus criteria. There is no requirement for a story to have vivid descriptions.of sex or intimacy in order to be in a non-erotic category.

And the story was great...very funny.

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Hilarious

What a great husband. The running, mocking jokes are perfect. The wife is a clown and he points out her silliness. He is VERY pragmatic. Yes, she screwed around and we will get divorced but, hey, I might as well get sex as long as I can. The wife is the classic moron, I didn't think you would find out, why don't you believe me (that it's over, that your daughter is really yours, etc). The wife keeps thinking she is making progress, having sex, getting counseling, etc. and he implacably trudges on to the divorce. Even after the divorce, he is still planning to get the only thing from her that now has value, sex. It would be funny to see her a year from now, totally surprised that he doesn't intend to get married or love her again. He has been completely open and honest about his intentions. She keeps thinking she can manipulate him. He gets what he wants; sex without hassle (and some good meals). He doesn't have to wine & dine her or care about her because she is desperate to please. When (if) she gets to the point where she realizes he will never love her again, she can leave. which he planned on anyway.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 7 years ago
I Don't Know Why,

But I like this one.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
I tried

I tried to get through this story, but I just couldn't take it anymore. It feels like a transcript of a conversation between two fourteen-year-olds. About halfway through page one I wanted to bitch-slap hubby across his smug face and knock him the fuck out. I didn't finish the story, so I'll give the author the benefit of the doubt that this was his goal in creating what has to be the most annoying character in Literotica history.

The there is the wife character. There are certain character actors in Hollywood who seem to appear in every movie and TV show. This wife character -- brain-dead, amoral, instantly repetent, etc. -- is the hardest-working character in Loving Wives. I did enjoy the part where she actually says she cheated because she's stupid. Usually this is only implied.

And of course the daughter hates her, too. Another recurring character in this oft-repeated play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tired!`

The premise and opening dialogue salvoes showed promise that unfortunately became somewhat overegged and tired, which was a great shame because the beginning is great.

TexasBBTexasBBover 7 years ago
Clever

Enjoyed the humor in it. A nice change of pace from many of the recent offerings

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Best of Both Worlds!

"You haven't made love to me since I... I... started, have you?" – She’s only now realizing they haven’t had sex in over a month?!

“I'm not going to be seeing him again." – Um, she’s still working with him, isn’t she?

"I was going to tell him tomorrow," – If it was already over, why hasn’t she already told him?

He has it made! She'll give him the best sex of his life trying to get him back, or she'll get tired and leave, setting him free.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
5* story

There's so much potential here for other chapters.

How did Macy find out? Did Johnson's wife find out?

Yeah. That'd make a good series.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
You have to bear with it til the end.

The husband is playing mind games with his cheating slut of a wife....or perhaps subjecting her to psychological torture would be another way of looking at it.

In any case he decided to divorce, and stuck to that decision so other than not harming the cheating slut or the bastard he does not come off as a whimp at all. As far as a keep her around as a fuck toy, as long as she doesn't stray again story goes this was pretty decent.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Comments on Comments

@Whackdoodle - "What makes him so amazing?" Who knows, but she apparently wants what he's got!

@Ximand - Why get rid of her? He gets all the sex, including blow jobs, he wants with little to no effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repetitive

It was mildly amusing the first time. "Oh, this is a cock cage! I'm supposed to wear it, right? Because I'm a cuck now and that's what cucks do!"

We get it. He's mocking her. Funny. Sort of.

Then you repeated the same joke again.

And again.

And again.

The snide nickname for loverboy? Mildly (very mildly) amusing the first time. "Big Johnson." Because his name is Johnson. We get it.

Then you repeated that joke again.

And again.

And again.

By the fourth or fifth time, I found myself rooting for the cheating wife! Was that the intent? I honestly don't get all these people who found this story funny and entertaining. They seem to be easily entertained!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Maybe a little too long, but funny and a different approach...

Maybe a little too long, but funny and a different approach...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

The writing is very good, your dry sense of humor tickled my funny bone. Keep up the good work.

My question is, How many of these nasty comments, other than the one with his name on it, are made anonymously by swingerjoe? Strange that the "Tired" and "Repetitive" comments sound just like his, huh?

Where's your usual "Welcome to Literotica" speech, swingerjoe? Oh, you only give that to the cum slurpers and cucks, right?

Just ignore him, author. Everyone else does.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 7 years ago
Really nice

Clever, clever, clever. This site should be about entertainment and THAT was entertaining! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Funny and enjoyed it. Ignore the people that just carp on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story should have been in the "Humor and Satire" category. Very well written. I agree with the "dry humor" comment. Now what you need is the "sequel" to discuss how Ronnie is used in a variety of situations providing erotic content and enjoyment for her ex-husband

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
LOL @ anony

Yes, all of the anonymous comments are mine. You got me.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Some really funny lines in this one...

Almost an HDK story as far as the dialogue (and that is a compliment). I disagree with the negative comments - this story is funny and very entertaining. Five stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

This was a well written, fun read. No violence, even Greg apparently "got off" free but a great short story but major points of infidelity given..

Keep writing!

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Not?

Since hubby was so hurt when he learned of her cheating, why not tell Johnson's wife?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Fun Read

I enjoyed it. Came away with a smile and a chuckle or two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fresh

That's the best word I could come up with. Like driving up out of the smog of the city and breathing good air.

The swamp gas that is the usual fare here at Loving Wives parted for a bit and something different came through. All the rotten shit usually posted here just shows how good this is. The contrast is pretty clear. Very good writing and a world of fun. Like MattblackUK said, I'd like to see more of this. Or something else by you. It was very much in the vein of the great HDK classics. Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LMAO!!! Great read!!

Fun, fun, fun read. Cracked my shit up! Couldn't stop laughing. You'd have no complaints from me if this tale was extended. Funny, funny!! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Critics have a right to be wrong, and are they ever wrong.

The repetition is excellent for dealing with the cheating, obtuse wife. The husband's dialogue and actions were well planned. His thoughts are a hoot. Most of us wish we had it so well together in the face of such unpleasantness.

Anyone blaming the husband for his reactions and actions has it wrong, also. The fault lies with the person who's actions created the situation, no matter how the guilty party tries to deflect. That's a lesson the current news cycle can demonstrate.

NonnyWoman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked the story

44 comments already! Seems like everyone likes it as much as I do. Of course, Swingerjoe is the dog turd in the living room, as usual. Keep writing. You're going to be a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love humor in LW

The BTB crowd lusts after pain and sadness; they hate humor--but this is funny.

Our hero is infinitely more in control than the bitch-burners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anonymous "almost made it"

Are you nuts? What's not to like? Sure, if they sell the house they have to divide the profit, but remember, this isn't real. It's just a story, dude. He has sex whenever he wants it, doesn't have to lift a finger and she's eager to please. Sounds like the perfect setup, to me. Something wrong with you, dude. Besides, it was funny as fuck. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess it just wasn't my cup of tea.

The writing was well done and I thought the story flowed well. My problem with it is the cavalier attitude of the husband. I guess it was meant to be funny but infidelity is extremely hurtful and I've never found much humor in it.

For me, his attitude revealed his lack of love for his wife in the first place. Still, like I said, it was well done and for that I give it high marks.

LVGirlLVGirlover 7 years ago
Lots of Fun

Thanks for a very funny story. I also thought that all process servers were good looking young girls who chewed bubble gum. Who knew? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and writing

but the tone or attitude dampened its impact on at least this reader

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Fun read

Great slant on an old story.

Thank you for this semi-humorous approach to a cheating story. Light, lively dialogue and a good pace were quite well done.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re:Easily entertained

One of the anonymous comments: "I honestly don't get all these people who found this story funny and entertaining. They seem to be easily entertained!"

They are, Anonymous, so long as no wandering wife is permitted to enjoy her wanderings. Making her the butt of the 'joke', as Whatdreamsmaycome has done in this story, permits the writer to repeat the joke ad nauseum.

Lue

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Love it as far as it went

I gave it 4* only because I saw this story as half finished. I know it stands on its on, and most will agree with this. But, I would like to know the rest of the story. Your basis leaves a lot of ground for a follow up.

Thank for sharing your efforts with us. I hope to read more of your work soon.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Love the dialogue

4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@luedon Re: Wanderings

Why should ANY wandering spouse, husband OR wife be able to enjoy their "wanderings"?

Interesting choice of words, by the way! Makes CHEATING seem as innocent as a stroll through the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My default rating for any story is 3...

An unread story is average. A higher or lower rating has to be earned. For a while it looked like this was going to earn a higher rating, but then it just got repetitive, Over and over you brought up the cock cage, how she doesn't want a divorce, how it's over, him making references to some medical problem to explain her lack of understanding, etc.

<P>

The point was made well before the end of the first page; the rest was padding. By the end I was back to my default rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had to give it a five

It isn't Shakespearean, so it's not a perfect five, but it's not intended to be. It's a comedy, not a drama. As a comedy, it's about as good as it gets. I would have rated it about 4.60 or so, but we don't get to do that, so I round to the nearest number. That's five and I don't feel like I'm being overly generous. I saw maybe one mistake and it's very well written.

@Luedon: The only thing "ad nauseum" around here is you, you arrogant twit. You and Swingerjoe, posting your same asinine comments every day and every tome a story doesn't fit your idea of what a story should be. You're just "fag cuck shit" with a little better education. Just vandals in the comments section.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Wanderings? Sounds so fancy free and, well, just fun but...

If a husband or a wife wants to wander, they should feel free to do so after informing their partner(s) of their intent. Until that happens, wandering is just another word for betrayal and deceit. Of course there are many who are so desperate to assuage their guilt for betraying their own family and the families of those with whom they dally, that they rationalize their deceit as "finding themselves" or "becoming enlightened' or any of the other claptrap that came with the Seagull mentality of the 70s. So backstabbing becomes "wanderings" and inflicted pain on others becomes the victims' weakness.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A stroll through the woods

Sbrooks and Foolscap, we have strolled through these woods several times before. You criticise my word 'wandering' and I criticise your word 'cheating'. Fun, isn't it?

Which word would you say is the more value-laden?

And Foolscap, where in my stories have any characters "inflicted pain on others"?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You don't get off that cheap Lue Don

You don't have characters in stories. You said that the stories are about you and your affair with someone's husband that you fucked while his wife was upstairs recovering from having their baby. You, Lue Don, not some character in a story.

You reckon that woman felt any pain about you fucking her husband, or did you sneak around and hide it from her?

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@sbrooks, kimi, and anonymous I fear we are being played

i suspect, from previous comments on other threads by lue, that her kink is the attention given to her comments and the responses that we make in rising to her bait. The definition of an internet troll.

May i suggest that we in future ignore lue and joe and flc as if they no longer exist. If we don't comment, maybe they will go away.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "You don't have characters in stories." Anonymouse comment

All stories have characters, Anonymouse. Even the stories in Literotica that start out claiming 'this story is true' have characters. None of my stories have made that claim, however.

I take it as a compliment that you thought they were written well enough for you to think they are autobiographies. Who am I to disabuse you of that belief? You'll just have to wonder.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Values

@foolscap. Yes, I'm sure we're being played, but I can't let lue go unchallenged!

@luedon Of COURSE "cheating" is more value-laden, as it SHOULD be! When you take a vow of fidelity, and violate that vow, "wandering" does not accurately define the violation, cheating does.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Ah, yes

It seems to be the trend, especially among the Millennial generation, to try to silence all dissent, retreat to their "safe spaces", and surround themselves with only like-minded people, creating a comforting, self-affirming echo chamber.

What a miserable existence that must be. I pity those people.

Exposure to different types of people allows us to grow, intellectually. For example, you'd think that a woman who has committed herself to loving a man and a woman would be a little less judgmental of a woman who chose to find a fleeting, temporary connection with another man. I find that fascinating.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
I'm confused...

I read a funny little story; a fanciful and funny break from the miserable morose shit people like me write. I had a good time! Slapped a five on it.

Then I read some of the comments. I had no idea people would take this story seriously. Gosh what are we going to do with them bees?

Had a good time WDMC!

Jedd Clampett

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
5*

Very well presented, I laughed all the way through my reading of it. I considered what would have happened if she actually fitted the chasterty device on him ( I would have thought that would have solicited a rapid response from him )

This little piece ought to be mandatory reading for married women BEFORE they start cheating so they are aware of the consequences.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
That's fine, Kimi

In a perfect world, you and all your little clubhouse friends would be isolated on some other website that specializes in stories about divorce, revenge, and murder, leaving this site to the rest of us who appreciate fun, entertaining, original, and erotic stories.

Unfortunately for all of us, we don't live in a perfect world. So, somehow, some way, we have no choice but to either learn how to understand each other better or continue to act like a bunch of hormonal high schoolers trying to recruit others to "our side" and shunning the "other side". Nerds vs. jocks. Cheerleaders vs. brainiacs. Stoners vs. preppies.

Sorry, but I don't need to live through high school again. It was fun the first time, but once was enough. Maybe it's time for YOU to leave. Imagine how much better this site would instantly become!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
You can't have it both ways, Joe

Suggesting that Kimi should leave, whilst also promoting open discussion, doesn't hang together nicely.

Apart from which, if she took your advice, I would miss her. Sugna and Foolscap don't hold quite the same challenge as Kimi.

Lue

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
@carvohi

You are so correct with your comment. This was a fun little read, and I can't see where anyone would get so serious with this one.

Lighten up everyone, sometimes a story really is not meant to be anything other than something to enjoy.

Whatdreamsmaycome, thank you for an entertaining story. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Funny tale.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Keep writing

Good start, what twist and turn is coming, I can't wait xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Firstly cool as ballz...

Good use of your vocabulary, heard "wittol" for the first time & never heard of whanger ever in any of the stories here. was quite fun, but who's to say real life cant be such.

i'm hoping your not a hit it & quit it kind of guy, please write more when ever time permits.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
You have a first class hit on your hands

By keeping the reader laughing you earned the highest grades possible. Not many authors on here can say this. The cuckold stories usually get between 1 star and 3 stars so to keep getting 5 is awesome. Please, I will read your stories all the time if you write more. I never tell anyone that except two other authors. When their stories come out I immediately read them.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 7 years ago
I guess ......

I'll make the same comment everyone else puts forth from stories like this. This doesn't belong in the "Loving Wives" category!!!! Nothing "loving" about this story at all. Not even as much "loving" as what comes through in actual cuckold stories. If there was a REVENGE category, this would fit right in and a category like that would sure make all the boasting He-men happy cause they'd have a place to arch their backs and flex their "what I'd do" muscles. Well written though, just find a better category.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
LOL

That was entertaining. No wimp here.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
I thought this story was

hilarious. Absolutely dry as the desert and so tongue-in-cheek that his jaw had to hurt. Seriously, he got his point across without getting violent and he stayed to course the whole way. Of course it was a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce is an effective way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

The cheated on husband is now taking his turn at having his cake and eating it too. He's ended a toxic relationship, yet he still has a steady supply of pussy until he finds a real woman to replace the wandering whore. And who knows, he may come to regain his love and respect for the fallen woman; looks like she's betting on it. Of course she lost the first bet she made with the devil, so you have to wonder it this woman's intelligence is as lacking as her morals and ethics. A chapter 2 should include the answer to that question.

While it was a humorous tale, it has a meaningful ending. The marriage ended when she decided to give herself to another man. The husband divorcing her just made it official. Now it sounds like they are going to start dating again, even shacking up together. You have to wonder if this poor dumb ass will make the same mistake twice. Shame on him.

Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Have to agree, funny as hell, kept me smiling through the whole story.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
No, Anonymouse

You say " The marriage ended when she decided to give herself to another man."

She didn't give herself to another man, she just had sex with him. When her husband discovered it and went through his little charade with the cage, she stopped doing it. If she had "given herself to another man" she wouldn't have agreed to her husband's conditions.

The marriage ended when the husband said he didn't want to be married to her.

How do you describe the new arrangement? Now ex husband and wife will have sex with each other but nobody else, with the woman desperately hoping for a return to the emotional attachment of marriage while for the man it will just be having sex.

Weird, what?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Loved how it all played out. I would have given her just a little more hope then crushed her. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the ride

That one went straight for the chuckle zone. Very good humor. We don't see much of that these days in Loving Wives. This was a fun little romp and a nice change of pace. I know you didn't intend for this to be a how to manual, but some commenters just take the stories and themselves so seriously.

I think it deserved all the fives it got and I'm giving you another one. This is as good a first story as I've ever seen. Closing in on a hundred comments and 25 favorites. That's rare air you're breathing up there. Lots of nice comments from very good authors. I tip my hat to you and hope you write more soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Too funny for Loving Wives

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
You've got talent for sure

What a treat to read a newly arrived writer to LW. Thanks for sharing in this section. Over the past while LW seems to be attracting the looney tune writers.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
Revenge?

I loved everything about your story except there is no revenge against Greg "Big Johnson" Johnson. I favorited this because I want to read it another time and check my opinion again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's a hell of a lot of snark.

Doesn't really fit Lw, but would probably be good for Humor. The dude is stupid to keep her around, but he does make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice read

Very easy to read and flowed nicely. The dry humor was a very welcome change of pace. Grammar was very good and only a couple of typos, so good job there, too. I enjoyed every part of it.

I read the comments and some people just take this over the top. Swingerjoe seems like the kind of guy that goes to a party at someone's house, gets drunk and loud, and bitches about the snacks and brand of beer being served. He annoys all your other guests and people are all thinking this is one guy they won't invite to the next party.

Good story and I hope you don't let that kind of thing get under your skin. Looking at the other stuff posted, this and one other story are the class of the category. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add another 5* from me...

And I hope you have more tales to tell! Keep it up, and party on!

nonethewisernonethewiserover 7 years ago
@luedon

I gotta disagree. A marriage is a contract. Sure it's an important contract, with lots of emotion too, but it's an agreement between two people to conform to certain rules. Those rules can be different. There are open marriages; there are hotwife marriages where only the wife plays; some have DADT; some allow other stuff. But whatever the rules, there are rules. And if one party breaks those rules, and they were well understood, that party broke the contract. That party created the end of the relationship,as it had existed. You seem to suggest that the spouse that did not break rules end the relationship by not forgiving the violation. I just totally disagree. The wronged party (and regardless of your or my values, if a clear agreement is violated, the one who didn't violate has been wronged) can, in his or her comfort, decide to ignore it. But if they don't, that aren't the one that ended the relationship. Just the one that wouldn't or couldn't accept a relationship that had never agreed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell of an impressive first story

You're a very good writer. Everything was clean and tight, the tone and pace were spot on and the funny bits were perfect. I can't wait to see what you do next, assuming there's a next. If not, that would be a shame. You hit the trifecta. 100 comments, 25000 views and 25 favorites. Most people write for years and never get that. You hit a home run in your first at bat. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A good one. "Faithful as an atomic clock!" Ha ha!

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Well Done

A great hook. I can see the chastity belt flying through the air. Great dialogue and a lot of it. A good plot and characters, and I liked the way you described his attitude.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Kind of fun

4* for a pretty fun, if maybe short, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird and Funny

I like weird and funny 4****

smmhomesmmhomeover 7 years ago
With a nod to "Not Guilty by Harddaysknight"

You have a similar style of humor...I can't offer a better compliment.

It was a very entertaining read.

Puzzled by last 6 paragraphs... Is a change in the law's view of the relationship all that needs modification?

BigK10BigK10over 7 years ago
I can find no flaw...

...worthy on mentioning. I hope to see more from you...soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hilarious

i was chuckling all the way through this offering --thank you

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 7 years ago
An Enjoyable S tory with Humor

While I found the story entertaining and a fun read, I found the comments as much so and yet with all the wrangling and bickering it seems more like an antagonistic discussion board.

Many talk about marriage as an agreement, a contract, a promise, a vow and other things synonymous.

By whatever term you identify it, entering into a marriage is a pledge, promise or contract of monogamy, the meaning of the phrase ‘forsaking all others’.

One maintains that contract, promise, vow or whatever via one’s personal integrity. Breaching it is a demonstration of one’s lack of integrity.

Veronica demonstrated her lack of integrity by breaching her promise, i.e., contract, and in so doing, she was the party who implicitly terminated the contract. All Thomas did was make it official

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
very entertaining

I enjoyed it a lot

EverRestlessEverRestlessover 7 years ago
Good story.

A very well told, homerous story. Wel told and entertaining. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5stars

very good story as all of your stories are i read all 3 of them keep writting , excellent job Buigs Bunny

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
that was very entertaining....

I loved it I hope you are around awhile....bill

5ssssssssssss

this is the first story I've read of yours, hope the others are as good or better. I'll be looking for you...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Funny.... And enjoyable...

How do people think they can start a sentence with "I promise..." after making it clear they can't be trusted to keep them...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous