All Comments on 'The Cage Pt. 03'

by FiveDots

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So many possibilities.....

The 3 "stories" you posted could have been combined into one. May I make some suggestions?:

1. Outline what you would like your story to be about. Chapter 1, obviously, is the meet and greet. Chapter 2 delves into the early relationship, etc.

2. Each chapter deserves its own outline. Plot out your story. Expand on the individual subjects in each chapter. What actions will the Mistress conduct on her slave? Your words will be the visual part of the story telling, get me to use my imagination!

Lacking for ideas? Watch some of the free movies on other sites (xhamster, Xtube, etc) to give you additional material to use. Don't write word for word what you see, let the videos inspire your own fantasies to write about.

Once you have written your story or chapter, set it aside for a few days. You would be surprised how many grammatical mistakes you find, not to mention, constant repeats of the same theme. You may also tweak some, or all, of the chapter or story.

I'd be interested to see if you can take these 3 "chapters" and enhance them. Something tells me there is a lot of potential still left to write!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ehhh

I think I'm checking out, I could get into the abuse but now we're getting into body horror stuff, no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

It's weird and fascinating at the same time.

There's a lot of ideas in this story that have not been explored before in this context.

Could you please be more "descriptive" in scenes,...

scenes just beg for some more "flesh" of text/ideas?!

Nice concept.

Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loving this

you could make that slave a fully fleshed fleshlight - realy,

cast him into epoxy or something, just leave face visible, and holes open.

she could just jerk herself with that "toy" in her work pause while on the toilet and just put that "toy" back in backpack! :P

(just an suggestion)

but in any case - continue writing !!!!

:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveDots@FiveDots
204 Followers
3/19/23: New story in the works, more cruelty than ever! 31, M, Pittsburgh. I'm a switch and bi. I love women, trans girls and femboys; men sometimes too. No expectations, just be good and be happy. Random kinks you ask? Big butts, futa, humiliation and domination, shri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES