The Calling of the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher was mollified, and week in the knees, as he kept caressing her buttocks and sensual back, hesitantly presenting his glans to her anus... hesitation which excited Katsumi to no end. "Oooouuuu yea baby! Don't tease! I can feel it already and I want you so bad! Just push it in slowly and you will be great.... pleaaaase baby!" Like man possessed, Christopher set aside all reservations and did as requested. Soon, with a slight pressure, his penis made his way in her welcoming love canal. Both instantly gasped and moaned at the sensations jolting them.

But Christopher, rebutted by a tightness, pressure and warmth - no, heat - he had never experienced before, hesitated to proceed. As soon as Katsumi sensed this, she kept on encouraging him. "OOhh baby! That's GOOD! Keep going, please... you're driving me out of my miiiind!"

"Am I hurting you, sweetheart?" Even as he was saying that, with a shy whisper, Christopher kept a soft pressure and could feel both their sexes slowly merging.

"OH NOOO! You feel so great in me, baby! And you make me feel great! MMMhhhhh! Oh God, you just started rubbing my pr...ostate!"

Christopher was still a little nervous, as he now noticed that her breathing was so quick and shallow he had worries of hyperventilation. But he finally penetrated his beloved Katsumi all the way in and he paused, experiencing his own rush of blissful sensations. He would come in seconds if he could not manage to regain some control over himself, but Katsumi spurred him on further. "Does your cock like its new home, babyyy!?! I know my ass does!!! You are doing GREAT, lover, please give it to meeee!"

"I love you so much, Kat... I hope you're in heaven like I am" With that, Christopher started a slow stroking motion... and the friction was driving him insane with pleasure. He started cupping her jiggling breasts and heard an instant yell of approval. Still he worried about her. "Am I too heavy?"

"NOOOoooo! Don't feeeel hhhvyyy! Don't worrrryy! Mmmmrrggh! Please yourself, babyyyy! Cumming sooooon!"

"Already?"

"Mmmrrgghhh! YYeeeaaaa! You're AMAAAZZZZING!"

His strokes were becoming more determined and, all of a sudden, he sensed the motion of her dangling cock. When he let go of her breasts to start jerking her off and massaging her balls, Katsumi was stunned. "AAAAhhhh! You don't have to doooo that, baby!"

"YES! I! DO! We come together, baby... and I'm cummmmnnng soon!"

Katsumi raised herself to give him better access to her cock... she was wild with pleasure and crying with joy. "I Looovve you, baby! Come with meeee!"

The change of angle in her colon did just that for Christopher, who let out a feral moan and gushed ropes of cum in her. And just before his orgasm subsided, he felt the warm moisture of her own cum on his hands and sensed her shiver from butt to toe. Each one of her breaths was marked by a loud moan.

He was feeling nothing but ecstatic joy. "Ohmigosh.... yoouuu were right baby... you are an a-ma-zing lover..." and he stayed there on top of her, wanting to keep his softening penis lodged in her as long as he could.

Katsumi did not respond right away, and even when she regained her composure, she was still blushing and obviously searching for her words. "No baby... I said I was an amazing fuck... and this was amazing, yes, but this was not fucking... I have never been so loved and cared for... never. And that orgasm, for your first time in my ass, was so good it scares the shit out of me. Baby, I am lucky to have you as a lover and a partner... and I wish I could go on expressing how much I love you... but I really gotta go!"

Her blush morphed into a shy grin, she expelled his penis and started dashing for the bathroom, laughing. Christopher put up no resistance, let himself be shoved aside on the bed and laughed with her, in on the fun. That soon changed when he heard a loud yawn from the bathroom, which proved to be contagious, and they both laughed at themselves some more.

"No fair... this was such a perfect day and I don't want it to end..." Christopher lamented.

And Katsumi comforted him right back. "It's okay baby... we've just had a VERY LONG day, after all... and you know what? Even if we slept right through tomorrow, I already had the most amazing Valentine ever. But I get a feeling we're just getting started. Just tuck me in and promise you'll never leave me, please... I swear to you, this love thing is making me needy!"

Christopher had never seen a smile so effortless, so carefree, on her perfect face and he felt both his heart and blood flow falter. "I will never leave you, Kat... I promise." As he said that, he tucked her in the sheets, spooned behind her and started caressing lazily her hair, her chin, her arm, with an occasional teasing nudge on a breast. "I want this forever and ever, baby... good night my love... and sweet dreams." He did not notice the tears of joy on her cheeks as she drifted to sleep.

For Valentine's Day per se, Katsumi woke up alone and immersed in a delightful aroma. She then heard domestic noise from the kitchenette area and, to her great relief, the sound of Christopher humming a tune. She walked in on him and saw him pressing a coffee and also supervising the cooking of an egg dish. She also saw just-cooked steak freshly served on plates alongside slices of oranges. "Good morning, baby..." she said softly, with a gentle smile.

"Oh! Great! You're up!" Christopher immediately stopped his tasks and proceeded to hug and kiss his Valentine. "I was so worried I might wake you up when I dashed to the grocery store this morning. (kiss) Please have a seat, honey (kiss), I will serve your breakfast (kiss) in no time!"

"This is really amazing, baby, I've never been served breakfast outside mess halls before, and this cooking smells really great! What are we having?"

"Steak and eggs... the brunch of champions (kiss)! Love you, gotta go!" and he promptly scraped the scrambled eggs and finished pressing the coffee.

Turning her attention to the small table, Katsumi noticed a dozen of red roses, in a bouquet, beside the box and the rose she got yesterday. "Oh! Baby! This is really too much... and they smell wonderful!"

"Flowers, chocolate... actually it doesn't get more cliche than that, sweetheart!!! I get away with it because it's our first Valentine's Day, but I promise I will do better next year! (kiss)" Christopher was serving while Katsumi gently gasped at the allusion of next year.

"Mmmm! I'm in heaven! This tastes great! This is SUCH a GOOD day already... and cliche is fine by me when it's so good. I don't think I could ever tire of this..." Ignoring all table manners, she tried one of her chocolates right after a steak bite and then she inserted one, tenderly, in her beloved Christopher's mouth. "So, Valentine of mine, since I don't have anything planned, what do we do until the reception?"

There was a pause as Christopher was busy savoring the chocolate. "Mmmmh! I haven't had one of these in years... sorry... well, I keep seeing you wide-eyed over Earth, and we have a week until the reception. I have rented a car, the boat is already moored here and the weather is spectacular, even by Florida standards, so I was hoping to let you discover what it is to live my life on Earth, and to live with me... you know, just to be sure, especially now that we plan returning in space together."

"YOU are an insecure cutie... I am yours, baby, and you are all mine... but I still love the plan... must we do it in that order, though? I'm still stuck on the rabid honeymooner image and I would rather experience life with you first..." Katsumi then swallowed her food in a sensual motion, then licked her lips in an aroused manner that left no place to the imagination as per her intent.

"Well... as my Valentine AND my superior officer, I am yours to command!" Christopher replied flippantly... and then noticed the twinkle in her eyes.

"You know what? You are absolutely right... and I had never thought about that... mmmh, Ensign, it occurs to me, in the almost six months we have known each other, that you have not once saluted me properly."

"Hey! You're ..."

"Eyes Front! And stand properly at attention, Ensign!" It was all said with a playful humorous undertone, so Christopher got on board and gave her his best stance at attention.

Katsumi then proceeded to open his bathrobe and lower his trunks, releasing his quickly hardening erection. "Now that's what I call at attention! Remember, Ensign, eyes front, not a move and not a word."

She then carefully caressed and fondled his penis, lowered his prepuce, and whispered her appreciation. "That is a very nice, very hard and very inviting cock, Ensign..." and she began licking it, with a purposefully agonizing slowness.

To keep playing his role in this play, Christopher had to swallow hard and fight back moans, and when he thought he had a reprieve, he was shocked - in fact, he almost keeled over - to feel two warm fleshy mounds of flesh engulfing, caressing and lovingly massaging his cock. He wanted so much to look but was warned again "Eyes Front!" ... the torture was such he wanted to scream!

Katsumi was wildly enjoying this morning inspection and was fighting with her own urges to keep control and make it last. She alternated between breast massages and seances of sucking him with fervor. Christopher could feel his prepuce sliding past her throat, her lips kissing his balls, her tongue smooth his shaft, and he managed to breathe loudly through his nose and keep his impulses to howl in check. Katsumi could feel his entire body shiver and, finally, took pity on him and brought him to orgasm between her loving breasts.

When she finally released Christopher with a "At eaaase! That was fantastic, baby! Thank you..." He lowered his head to take in the glorious spectacle of his Valentine painted by lines of cum on both her magnificent breasts, plus a couple that reached her cheeks.

"HooooHHH! You WILL be the death of me... THAT... was mind-blowing... now if I can just catch... my breath... it's your turn, baby..."

"We need to get clean for that, baby..."

"Good, I start..." Saying that, Christopher proceeded, without a single hesitation, to kiss her and lick her clean, her cheeks first and then her breasts, which he copiously licked with moans of satisfaction. Katsumi was stunned, gasped and had such a rush of emotion from this, she lost her bearings.

When Christopher was down on her breasts, with tongue and both hands, she gently grasped his hair. "Oh dear! Baby you are TOO GOOD! MMwwaaagh! I never felt so great, so well taken care of... baby you're the BEST! I love you sooooo much... thank you, thank you, thank you my beautiful lover."

"You're welcome, my beloved... now it's time... I see the pillar under your robe and I want it. Make love to me, baby, I beg you."

Katsumi was paralyzed. It was too much, too fast, and it was her turn to have a prudent reflex against something too good to be true. "No Christopher... please stop rushing everything, you don't have anything to prove to me, we will get there when we are ready..."

"Well, if you don't want to, my love, then I'll understand... but know this: I meant what I said about what it means to love you physically, I have been in love with you for a long time and I had plenty of time to process the implications; I'm nervous as all hell, mind you, but I know down to my last fiber that you will care for me, that you will make it as incredible and good and loving as can be. I've had the joy of making love to you yesterday and it should have happened then for you too, but we were too tired. Now I don't want you to wait any longer, baby, unless you're not ready."

"No, no... believe me I want you like you cannot imagine... but... baby... I'm sorry, nobody is THAT good, THAT open-minded, THAT loving... I mean, of ALL my dates, do you know I can count on my fingers the men who let me top them? And I suspect those who did were in some curious kinky mood... so even they never stayed around." Katsumi was getting more weary by the second, turning her face away from Christopher. "Society allows me to thrive, and you know how I carried that burden... but... intimately, I am always so alone!!! Please, baby, love me for me, not the thrill of a rim job... I care for us too much to..." the feeling of Christopher's hand turning her eyes to meet his gentle gaze made her gasp and lose her train of thought.

"Kat, you are an insecure sex-goddess - which TRULY REALLY makes you one of a kind - and the love of my life. Please believe me, the latter is more important than the former. I love YOU, Katsumi, the whole Katsumi, the gem in the riverbed of sand, not just the incredibly attractive anatomy or the lure of a different sex-life. I want you to share my life, which I will open up for you, and I want to share yours... as much as you want me in it. I want you, I desire you, and I want to make you happy... so I reiterate: if you want me, my love, take me. Now. Show me how good it will be." Christopher had a gentle smile of pure tenderness and was radiating such reassurance with his loving gaze, she gave in.

"God, I love you so much it hurts!" Katsumi kissed Christopher with such force, he was startled before returning the kiss. She then proceeded to lick and kiss his neck and ears, all the while caressing, almost kneading, the skin of his back and his buttocks. That warmth, plus the sound of Christopher's moans marking each breath, got Katsumi rock hard once again, and Christopher surprised her by spurring her on. "Your penis is absolutely glorious, my love... I am in awe of it... God I want it so bad!"

"You really WANT my cock?"

"YESSS! Do you want me to beg again?"

"No, no! Please, baby, I believe you... and you make me so happy words fail me. Please lie down on the bed and let's put a pillow under your perfect butt... right... there. Raise your legs like this, good..." She was kissing his feet, which were now resting on her shoulders, while putting lubricant on her fingers and she introduced them to his sphincter, rubbing it softly. "Relax, honey, here we go..." Katsumi patiently probed with one finger, always fixed on his gaze and murmuring encouragement. "Your ass is so perfect honey! I'm going to love it so much! Here, baby, now I'm massaging your prostate... do you like it?"

Christopher was both stunned and shocked at the same time. "Huuugghhh! Wow! it's un-be-lievable!" But Katsumi felt the unease in his voice and slowed down her probing. When she felt his breathing more regular, she was preparing to insert another finger when he surprised her yet again. "Kat baby, please give me your cock... we can play with fingers, even fists later if you want... I really want it all... but now I really need you to make love to me."

"Are you sure? It's going to be a lot bigger than one finger..." She was visibly worried.

"We ride nuclear rockets... I wish for us to ride each other... same problem, same solution: it's all in the injection rate, no?" Again, HE was the one reassuring HER.

"You big goof! YOU are the unique one in the universe, you know that? I am amazed you want this so much... all right then, try to relax..." And she entered him slowly, inch by intruding, loving, inch. And as much as Christopher was gasping to accommodate her length and girth, Katsumi had a hard time keeping her self-control, owing to the pressure and heat of this virgin asshole she wanted to call home forever. "Ohmyyy! Your ass is so very tight, it's driving me mad! You're sure I'm not hurting you, baby?"

"Woooowww! You're... just... about to... reach critical mass... mmmgghh! Hurry... reach the exhaust cone, ha! ha! Promise me I get... to have this... always!"

"Yes yes YES! Baby... wow! I'm all in, honey... really... all... in. You're amazing, baby! I feel so GOOD in your ass! Now hang on..." And Katsumi, now that Christopher's anal cherry was thoroughly broken, started to give him the ride he was waiting for, all the while caressing his legs and feet. There ensued a superposition of grunts and shouts of ecstasy and bliss. Their hearts and mind were both all over the place.

Christopher was now in tears and fighting to remain coherent. "Thank you, baby! I feel so GOOOD! About to cummmm! Love youuu so much! WowowoWWOOHHH!" With a feral yell that startled even Katsumi, Christopher came from a prostate orgasm that had him spraying cum all over their chests and flaying the bed with his arms. That intensity knocked down all her safeguards and discipline. She rammed his asshole with fury, yelling like a banshee, and quickly came in humongous jets of cum that seeped out of his very filled asshole. Even with all the commotion, their eyes never lost contact and, for both of them, the orgasm touched their very soul. Both were in tears and neither dared move afterwards.

"Amazing... simply amazing... 25 cm of pure amazement... God, Kat you blow my mind! This was THE BEST sexual experience of my life, baby... and my most loving moment with anyone! Please stay my Valentine forever..." he patiently waited, as she was still panting.

"I... already am... and always... will be. Any chance we can reach a shower without you seducing me, now, PLEASE?" And the perfect laughter... and the tender mind-controlling kiss.

They both staggered to the shower. Once under the water, the gentle contact of her breasts was too much and while he was caressing them and washing them, softly pinching her nipples, Christopher felt Katsumi shiver and her cock regaining vigor. He proceeded to stroke it, then kneeled and kissed it.

Katsumi was out of her mind with lust. "Yea baby! Come on, you love me so much, you can do this! Kiss it, baby... suck it! Do it! Give it the attention you promised, lover!" That was a mandate if he ever heard one. He took her glans in his mouth, felt its texture, tasted it, felt some precum trickle on his tongue, and as soon as he was comfortable, he lowered his head and took her in more and more. Up and down, twirling his tongue around, giving her the treatment his own penis would love... in a sense, this was easy.

But not reaching her perfectly clean-shaven balls. Even if he mentally tried to order his throat to accept this huge bite to swallow, the body refused and he gagged. The dripping water did not help and Katsumi had to calm him down. "Wooow there lover! Easy! Even you have limits, it seems... don't worry baby, there is plenty of time to practice, I love that you try so hard for me, but no deepthroat today, all right? You were doing absolutely great before... just be yourself and love me like you do... you'll have cum to swallow in no time, I promise."

Christopher mumbled affection, his mouth very full, and went back at it, with mouth and both hands on her cock and balls. Katsumi grasped his hair but took care not to force-feed her cock and, as promised, came with more jets of cum. Christopher was weary of its taste but, in fact, he felt hers tasted better than his. He knew he would come to enjoy it.

"Baby, I'm shaking all over! You love me just TOO MUCH. Please kiss me and stay close to me, under the hot water..."

"Kat baby (kiss), please tell me (kiss)... will I be good enough (kiss) for you?"

"Well, well, Mr. Florida man (kiss), I thought you were fishing (kiss) for bass, not for compliments (kiss)." Katsumi had a mischievous grin.

"Please don't mock... we keep talking about forever since yesterday and you are... well... amazing, and I'm... well... not. I will always try to make you happy, of course, but I want to satisfy you too, and forever can be a very long time..."

"What part of my cock erupting all over you don't you understand, lover? Plus, you DO realize I just achieved two massive orgasms in less than, what... 25 minutes... from YOU. Did you already forget my fears about being fucked and left alone? Fears that you have completely overcome, as well as showing me the way of love? Sure, it sounds corny, but it is what it is... you are the key to my locked heart, baby... and as far as satisfying me goes, YOU are the one humbling ME with all your emotion, your caring. Don't let it go to your head, stud, but I have never had such a giving and willing lover. I know I'm hot, but you make me feel beautiful and pretty. You are IT. Subject closed."