The Calling of the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full of trepidation, Christopher tip-toed to their bedroom and, after gently pushing aside the door, gasped loudly enough to be heard by the neighbors. Katsumi was standing in front of their bed, wearing nothing but a blazing smile and her loosened furisode. The lighting was dimmed with a bluish hue, recreating the full moon of eight years ago when their common journey began. It was all perfectly timed and, as soon as Katsumi was sure her beloved had taken in all of the scene, she dropped the kimono to the floor and purred "come here, tiger, your wild boar is horny, hi hi!"

"Oh my! Kat, you are so beautiful." He had always been mesmerized by his beloved and still was. And there was no loving bias there, as Katsumi Miyazaki was nothing short of mesmerizing. Her long muscled legs were crossed and swayed in a sultry manner that, along with her toned, open arms, invited the blessed onlooker to a pair of soft, blood-red tender lips and a pair of luscious, heavy, tear-shaped breasts that were pert and sporting hard, pointing nipples. Her hair was now loosened and undulated gently to below her shoulders, gently reflecting her recreated moonlight. Just before racing his mind to decide how to claim this heavenly offering, Christopher noticed her penis, rock-hard, full-veined and arcing upwards towards her chest. He also felt his own loins stir and decided on slowly undressing and admiring all of her, all the while softly murmuring his own crescendo of excitement.

Katsumi approved. "After all this time... you still make me feel like your Valentine. Come on tiger, pounce on me."

"Tiger baiting is quite dangerous for the bait, you know..." his voice was now low, soft and feral.

Katsumi shivered and implored "be good, honey. Make it good."

Christopher walked intently, straight at her, and his hands grabbed her shoulders and his lips took the shortest route to her body and went straight to her neck. He kissed, he licked, he even gently pressed his teeth, all the while his hands caressed her silky soft skin, making clear he wished to arouse her from head to toe. And Katsumi had no intention of objecting, letting all the stimulation assault her senses and softly moaning in satisfaction "houuuu, baby... I love you so much!"

Then, too excited to stand idle, Katsumi clasped her hands on his cheeks and raised his head for a kiss of expectant passion. Their tongues lovingly dueled, simply channeling lust without seeking to declare a winner. As that wasn't enough, she then crushed her breasts on his chest and aligned their pelvises so she could frot together their sexes. She seemed possessed by the need to merge with him, winning over Christopher who lunged forward, making them tumble on the bed. He was laughing and Katsumi, caught off-guard, yelped.

"Do you want me, honey?" Christopher was now massaging her breasts and grinding his hard cock on hers. Before she would lose her mind, Katsumi silently spread her legs apart and coated his penis with lube, her eyes never leaving his loving gaze.

Christopher then presented his glans to her sphincter and with no delay started the inward push. He took her hands, mingling their fingers, and lowered himself on her lips to kiss her while he pulled back and speared her. Katsumi hummed with satisfaction, as she knew Christopher was now in his favorite position and would relax and focus on pleasing her. And he did just that, himself moaning inside their kiss, his hands trembling, trying to channel his love, and penetrating his wife's ass with long, intense thrusts. Every one of them marked by a grunt from Katsumi.

When Katsumi's grunts started to lengthen and rise in pitch, she broke off the kiss to catch her breath, still under Christopher's relentless pounding. "Ho baby! Ho yeaaa baby! Ho Goddd! This is good! So so so so gooood! Baby I'mgonnacum I'mgonnacummm... oh YEEEAAAAA! Don't stop!" Shortly afterwards, a guttural yell signaled her orgasm. Christopher felt her cum wet his chest and trickle down hers and, as always, this wiped out his self-control - he now shafted her with speed and fury.

Fury that was matched by his own orgasmic signal. "Babyyy! LOOOOOV! YOUUUUUUUUUU!" Upon which Katsumi felt the familiar and welcome liquid pressure of his semen invading her colon, kept in check by his cock that was remaining lodged in her as long as possible. Yes, this loving ritual was by now well-rehearsed, but it was still enthralling to both of them. They were both panting and deeply moved; full of love and out of breath. "Oops! we made a mess..." Christopher opened up in a playful tone.

"As I recall, honey bunny, it's your turn to clean..." Katsumi replied, in on the fun.

"Indeed." Christopher was ecstatic and let his tongue run lovingly all the way down her chest, from her lips to her neck, then in between her beautiful breasts and right down to her navel. From there, he licked her clean of all cum, before moving down to her sphincter and repeating the loving process on his own oozing cum. This was a recent addition to the ritual, after having watched it together on a very sexually explicit leisure holoprojection, and they both enjoyed the extra attention so much they wondered why they never thought about it themselves.

Silently and purposefully, while cleaning his beloved's derriere, Christopher maneuvered himself on a sitting position at the base of the bed and motioned his right index to invite his wife to stand up in front of him. Katsumi guessed his intention and was almost apprehensive. "Baby, do you really think we can keep this up?"

"Says the most beautiful sex-goddess of the solar system..." Christopher replied in a soft, mocking tone. He then started softly stroking her penis and at the same time gently massaging her prostate with a finger inside her anus. This gentle stimulation was to the sound of a disco playlist and to the repeated whispering of "I am so very lucky" or "I love you" from Christopher. With rigor returning to her veined cock, Christopher stopped the prostate massage to concentrate on polishing her shaft with his lips and tongue. He was deeply inhaling while sucking her glans and Katsumi knew he was preparing his throat for what was about to come. Christopher then slowly engulfed her entire cock and ingested it past his throat. When the tip of his lips could kiss her clean-shaven balls, he knew he was ready and placed both her hands on his head, then both his hands on her buttocks.

"I am the lucky one, you beautiful man." Katsumi then slowly withdrew and penetrated his mouth and throat. After a couple of slow intrusions, seeing he was comfortable, she quickened the pace, increased the power of her thrusts and in short order was face-fucking her husband with intense pleasure. Since their first Valentine's Day, when Christopher had promised all their body parts would enjoy equal attention, Katsumi had always been amazed at his dedication to taking all of her in. And there she was, almost eight years later, about to cum in his stomach to the sounds of both of them grunting and feeling her balls slapping his chin and cheeks. He was right... they could keep it up.

"Mmmwwaaaargh! Babbbyyyy!" Was shouted on top of a "mmmmmhhhhmmmm!" And Katsumi emptied her loving load down his throat, feeling the rush of warm air of his nostrils down on her softening cock. Christopher slumped forward and was now sitting on the floor, breathing hard.

She sat beside him, panting and her eyes moist, and dropped her head on his shoulder. "Baby, are you alright?"

"Oh yeaa, my beautiful babe... you are amazing, you know that? And I suppose your interview went well?"

"Oh no you don't, Mr. All-generous! We are NOT done. And I need to wash you first... bathroom, please?"

"How could one refuse such a request? Follow me, then..."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"No, I LOVE YOU, hi hi!"

"Yes you do, Kat baby... and I am blessed to be so loved."

"We both are, baby... now get in there."

Once he was in the tub, Katsumi changed the music back to oriental mood instrumentals, set the water temperature and proceeded to wash his entire body with care and dedication. Christopher was, as always, stupefied by the transformation in his beloved during these tender moments, from an assertive and willful leader to a devoted, almost slavish servant. Christopher knew that the best way for them to share this instant was to show his appreciation. "Kat honey, your hands feel heavenly all over me. You make me feel so good my heart will burst."

"It shows I had a good teacher in tender-loving-care, baby. You know I am happy that you enjoy this. Now please do keep your heart beating, we are only getting started."

"Aye Aye, Captain... you know, I still like saying that!"

"You silly goof! I love you..."

While drying him up with a big cushiony towel, Katsumi sized up her lover as if for the first time. He really hadn't changed much in all these years, and the same was true for her. Whether it was due to their frugal lifestyle, weightlessness, their exercise regimen or, probably, all of the above, Christopher had not lost an iota of his springy grace. "You know, Mr. 35-year-old Professor, you do look good enough to eat... and I fully intend to."

"Says again the most beautiful sex-goddess of the solar system... I am so lucky to be yours to eat, promise you will never stop."

"Promise." And Katsumi spooned her husband from behind, both still standing, and proceeded to suck, lick, kiss and bite all the fleshy real estate she could reach from his neck and ears down to his lower back, even tickling his ribs without mercy. She dug her nails in his pectorals for support and, from time to time, pinched his nipples. This of course elicited various yelps from Christopher and excited her quite a bit. "All right baby, I know you prefer when we face each other, but I think I need a good doggy-style to keep on going. Make yourself comfortable please." She was lubricating her cock while bequeathing this.

After setting himself comfortably on all fours, Christopher urged her on. "I'm ready, baby. Come on! You're the wild boar... so charge! Skewer me, plow me, and ride me!" He felt his wife shiver before pushing all in a single slow stroke that took his breath away. From then on, Katsumi let it all out, thrusting savagely and without relent. As she was on the verge of exhaustion, self-control was not an issue; but she still had stamina to spare. She kept giving him the intense ride he wished for and Christopher was screaming his bliss like a banshee, loudly reaching climax multiple times. Later on, when Christopher felt she was finally tiring, he laid her down on their bed, straddled her and impaled himself on her, taking over as if they had never stopped. "Come on baby! Come in meee! Urgh! Your cock feels ammmaaazing in me! Never stop! Never never never nevvver stop! Come on! Cum, Babbbyyy!"

Katsumi was overwrought with emotion. "Yes, my beautiful man... cumming in you... for you... alwaaaays!" And, in an intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain, Katsumi's cock erupted a third and final time. She could feel her cum seeping out and dripping on her chest and, seeing his dick still throbbing hard, she traded places with Christopher and seductively motioned to smother it between her luscious globes. Christopher watched, panting and transfixed.

"OhGodIlovyoubaby! ... Yourmakingmecum!"

Just then, Katsumi smiled wickedly, stopped her mammary ministrations and quizzed "babyyy, why am I always winning at golf?"

"You bring that up NOW!?! I don't know, honey. I don't LET you win, if that's what suddenly bugging you! I play crappy golf around you, I don't know why and I don't care! Is it your perfume? My rush to see your gorgeous swing? That I think more about your beautiful balls than the little white one? The only certainties I have when we play is that it's the second-most enjoyable thing we do together and that I love playing with you, so does it really matter that you win often? Besides, don't sell yourself short: you're good!"

Katsumi's smile was lighting up the entire room. "That is such a good answer, baby!" She squeezed enticingly her luscious breasts for him to admire, then lovingly placed them on his throbbing dick and massaged it to its final orgasm into her mouth, swallowing his last offering of cum with joy and delight. Afterwards, they were both lying side-by-side in bed, exhausted and elated, exchanging small chaste kisses and whispering sweet nothings of amazement, gratitude and love. Katsumi composed herself first. "Honeeeey?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Do you have to wake up early in the morning? Because I would really like to brew us some tea. I feel we have a lot to talk about." She had turned on her side and was walking her fingers tenderly on his chest.

"I would love some tea, sweetheart. What would you like to talk about?" Christopher felt her fingers on his heart and inwardly chuckled at the metaphor, as his heart was indeed all wrapped up around her little finger and he knew it always would be.

"Remember what you said, when you made me your Valentine? You said you wanted to share my life, as much as I wanted you in it..."

"Yes, I recall... I meant it and I still mean it, of course."

"Of course you do, and I know you do. Well, to answer your earlier question, the interview went very well; I even confronted some fears of mine and I also realized once again how wonderful and loving you are. Anyway, I want to talk about you, me, the past, the future, you know... family matters."

"Wow... for that, my love, we have all the time in the world... you brew the tea, I set the table."