The Camp

Story Info
Introducing The Camp, an adults only resort.
6k words
4.57
57.3k
71

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy Gibbons sat on one side of the conference table. Nathan, her lawyer, sat to her right and her most senior agent sat on her left. Carol Rasmussen joined the agency a few months after it got started. The other parties sat on the other side. Nancy had recently come into a windfall and was looking to invest the money. The interest rates were incredibly low and she didn't like the risk of the stock market. However, she was well aware that real estate in the region was lucrative.

Having just turned 43, her husband of 22 years was killed in an accident while on the job. So not only did his life insurance pay off, but her husband's employer coughed up a healthy settlement. She owned a real estate office in town that employed a half dozen realtors, so she would have been able to live comfortable even without the settlement. Now she was trying to work out a deal with a seller that was looking to unload a couple of properties.

Nancy put on a pair of reading glasses and looked at the documents outlining the properties she was looking to buy. Included were pair of buildings that contained a half dozen of townhouses in each building in an upscale part of town and a small office building which she thought she would move her business to. She knew that with the rental market in the state that it was in, she would be able to rent the townhouses with no problem and would clear a few hundred a month on each of them.

Nancy leaned over to her lawyer and showed him the papers, they agreed that all was in order the prices were more than satisfactory. She turned back to the seller, "Gerry, I think this all looks good and I'm ready to move forward."

A smile formed on Gerry's face, "I was hoping so. When you said you needed a little more time, I started to get worried."

It was Nancy's turn to smile, "It wasn't a question of if, it was really more a question of talking to my staff to take on rental work. It's not what we normally do and had to get set up for."

Nancy rose out of her chair and leaned across the table to shake Gerry's hand, "We'll let the lawyers do their thing and get this deal done."

They made their way out of the conference room when Gerry tugged on Nancy's elbow. Nancy turned around to look at Gerry, "Uh, Nancy, there's one more property I'm wondering if you'd be interested in."

"Oh?"

"Do you have a few more minutes?" Gerry asked quietly.

Nancy turned and looked out the conference room door, "Nathan, please let me know when you have all the papers drawn up. And Carol, I'll meet you in my office in just a few moments." Nancy closed the door and sat down next to Gerry.

"So, what's up?" Nancy asked, her interest a little piqued as this was not something that she anticipated.

Gerry set a file folder on the table and clasped his hands together on top of it, "Well, I have one other property that I would like to sell. As I've already told you, my wife and I are looking to travel around for a while and this is a property that she and I have lived on for a number of years."

"You want to sell your house, I can have one of my agents work with you, commission free, just expenses."

Gerry turned and looked at Nancy, "That's incredibly generous of you. But it's not just a house."

"Okay."

"It's on some acreage."

"Okay. How much acreage?" Nancy asked, furrowing her brows.

"A little over a thousand," Gerry replied. He reached into the file folder and pulled out some photographs and slid them over to Nancy.

The photos showed the house to be a quaint two story Victorian style house that was nicely landscaped. The inside photos indicated that it had been recently remodeled with a lot of natural wood.

"This is beautiful, Gerry," Nancy said in genuine admiration.

"Thank you," he replied as he slid over another set of photos showing the grounds.

"Gerry, the land is gorgeous," Nancy exclaimed, not looking up from the pictures. She could tell that it was a rolling landscape, meadow like, bordered by a mountain range on one side and trees everywhere. "You live here?"

Gerry nodded his head, "Yep, my wife and I. Of course our kids did too until they up and moved out for college and now have lives of their own."

"Gerry, yes, I'd be very interested in this. But why didn't you bring this up when we were talking about the other properties."

"Well, there's one other thing," Gerry said as he reached in the file folder for one last set of pictures. "I figured maybe it should just be the two of us that has at least the initial discussion. I want the land to be kept intact and not subdivided."

"I can understand why. I would never dream of breaking this up," Nancy said still looking over the aerial photos of the property.

Nancy looked at him quizzically as she took the pictures. Her brows raised as she looked at the first two. "Gerry, there's a lot of people in these pictures. And..." she didn't finish as she went through more of them. She didn't utter and single word until she had looked at all of them.

"Gerry, these pictures, all of the people, well, they're naked."

Nancy turned again and looked through the pictures again. Gerry avoided saying anything until she had a chance to take it all in. Some of the pictures were of people laying out in the sun, some hiking along a trail, some in a canoe on one of the lakes that could be found on the property. There were some that showed couples in an embrace.

"Nancy, you see, my wife and I bought this twenty years ago pretty much as you see it now. That was after we had visited there a few times and fell in love with the place and the lifestyle."

She looked at Gerry after his last comment, "Lifestyle?"

"My wife and I have been nudists ever since we were first married."

Nancy slid the photos back, "Gerry, I don't know."

"Nancy, you don't have to live there if you don't want to. Although it does need a full-time manager there. But I know how you feel about open spaces and not dividing up property just to throw more houses that look more like boxes than anything else. I want to make sure that this is never sold and subdivided."

"But what about all, all these people?"

"Well, the land was opened up for nudists long before I bought it and there are some people who have been members for longer than me. I'm hoping that if you do buy this, that you'll keep it the way it is."

"But, Gerry, I'm not a nudist nor can I ever see myself being naked in front of, well, strangers."

"I know how you feel. My wife and I were like that too at first. But just the same, you don't have to, find someone to manage it for you."

"I don't know." Nancy looked again at the pictures. She adored the property and Gerry knew where her weak spot was; there was no way she'd want to see this land divided up and she knew full well that just about any other property investor would. She watched as Gerry picked up the pictures and put them back in the file folder. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course, Nancy. Here, hold on to these. There's also a legal description of the property, assessments, and other information that I'm sure you'll find useful."

Gerry got up and straightened his suit coat, "Just think about it, okay?"

Nancy also got up and tucked the file folder under her arm. She looked at Gerry and smiled, "I will Gerry. I promise I will."

Nancy opened the door, shook hands and she watched as Gerry made his way to the front and out the door. She took the folder and opened it, quickly glancing at the pictures again, pausing at the ones showing the nude people. With a sigh, she closed the folder and made her way to her office. Just as she asked, Carol was waiting for her in her office.

"Well?" Carol asked, drawing out the word with a long L.

"Well," Nancy said as she sat behind her desk and dropped the file folder on the desktop. She took a deep breath and looked at Carol, "He has another piece of property to sell."

"Why didn't he say something in the meeting?" Carol asked as she leaned forward.

"Same thing I asked him." She picked up the file folder and handed it to Carol, "Here."

The office went silent as Carol started going through the pictures. It was obvious to Nancy that Carol had reached the more explicit ones.

"Holy shit, Nancy. These people are naked." Carol exclaimed.

"Shh, not so loud," Nancy admonished her.

Nancy continued to watch Carol and was a bit surprised to see a smile form on her friend's face. Carol looked up once with a smile on her face and then back to the pictures. "Carol!"

"What?" Carol asked, still smiling.

"There are naked people in those!" Nancy cried out.

"So?" Carol looked at the pictures again and cocked her head, "Hmm, I wouldn't mind getting to know some of these folks a little better." She picked up photo up that showed a man putting up a tent, "Wouldn't you want to share a sleeping bag with him?"

Nancy looked down at her desk and put her head in her hands and listened, "If I didn't know better, I'd swear these two were fucking," Carol said with a certain glee in her voice.

"Oh, God, what I have gotten into," Nancy uttered to no one. She lifted up her head when she heard the file folder drop back on her desk.

"Carol, I don't know what to do. You know damn well if I don't buy that he'll sell it to someone else and they'll just divide the land up and wham before you know it, another subdivision of look-alike houses. That's not what you and I got into this business for."

"I know," Carol replied. Nancy had founded her real estate agency with the intent of preserving some of the land, homes with acreage, older homes on large lots so they wouldn't be split into two.

"But, you know what will happen if you don't," Carol said as a statement and not a question. "Maybe you could buy it and close down the nudist part."

"No, Gerry wants whoever buys it to keep that part going. Apparently, it's been around for decades."

Silence filled the room for a few moments before Carol spoke up, "Maybe you could find someone to manage it for you."

"What about Troy?" Carol suggested.

"Troy Carpenter?"

"Yes, that Troy, he's the only one we have."

"But he's only 23, just out of school."

"So? Look, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's shown us to be a pretty sound decision maker, hasn't he?" Carol said leaning forward a little.

"Yeah, he has."

"Besides, he's single. The girls in the office like him."

"I don't know."

Carol stood up and straightened her skirt, "Think about it. Besides, think of the investment value."

Nancy watched as Carol left the office, quietly closing the door behind her.

*

Two weeks later, Gerry's lawyer was in Nancy's office. "Here is all of the completed paperwork, your set of keys to the townhomes, the office building and the camp."

"Where's Gerry, I had expected that he would be here?"

"He and his wife were finish packing up their things. He's hoping to meet you or whomever will be managing the property first thing in the morning so that he can go over a few things before too many people start arriving."

"Oh."

"Does that mean the place is still open to visitors?"

The lawyer looked at Nancy as if she oblivious, which she was. "Uh, yes of course. The place hasn't been closed in decades."

Nancy sat down. Reality was starting to sink in - she was now the owner of a nudist camp. She picked up the keyring to the camp and looked at them.

"Do you have any questions of me?" the lawyer asked.

Nancy looked up, "Uh, no. I'm good thanks."

Nancy sat there for several minutes after the lawyer left. She knew that Carol was right, she would have to have someone manage the property for her. She knew that the property would pay for itself and the manager at a minimum. The fees that Gerry had charged his "guests" were nominal but enough to cover expenses and then some.

She picked up the phone and dialed Troy's extension. She hoped that he would accept the assignment. It would make things easier for her.

She looked as Troy entered her office, "Close the door, Troy."

Troy took a job at Nancy's real estate office because they were looking for someone to head up staging homes for sale, making sure that properties were presentable and ready for sale. It was not exactly the kind of work he thought he'd be doing after graduating with a finance degree. He was not a star student but he wasn't a slouch either. A good, solid "B" average student. He grew up in the area and really didn't want to leave. He figured with time, he'd land a position that would be up his alley. Though, when he thought about it, he found himself enjoying what he was doing. So, it was with a significant amount of trepidation that he entered Nancy's office, the concern growing when she asked him to close the door; she hardly ever worked with her door closed.

Nancy set the papers off to the side and folded her hands together on the desk, "Troy, first of all, I think you've been doing a helluva job. With what you've been able to do, we have been able to tweak a few more bucks out of each sale. Needless to say, that has been our customers happy."

"Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate it."

"Troy, the reason I asked you in here is because I have a special project for you, if you're interested."

Troy let out a sigh of relief he not being let go or anything adverse, "What's that?"

"Well, I bought a piece of property out on the Old Post Road that the previous owner wants to keep in its current state."

"Okay," Troy replied, not sure what the connection to him was as of yet.

Nancy took a breath, "Well, it a large property, over a thousand acres with a house on it."

"Nice. The Old Post Road goes through some of the most beautiful land around here."

"Yes, well, this particular property, well, the owner has built some campsites, small cabins, and the like and he opened it up for people to come and stay there."

Troy thought for a moment, "Okay, kind a campground or something."

"Something like that," Nancy said, taking another breath. "But not just anyone can go there, you have to be a member."

Troy looked at Nancy for a moment. "Okay," he said, not thinking too much about a private campground.

"Troy," Nancy started, rubbing her hand together in nervousness, "the people who go there, well, they don't typically where clothes."

Troy nodded his head for a moment. He had heard that there was an exclusive nudist facility somewhere in the area but didn't have any idea where. Now he did. "Okay," drawing out the last syllable.

"Troy, I'm not sure that you're totally understanding or I'm not being descriptive. But I would like for you to manage the place." Nancy let out a breath, 'there it was out. I hope he doesn't get up and walk out.'

"I see," Troy said and looked down at his hands.

Working for Nancy Gibbons was Troy's first real job after college. He enjoyed working with the various agents. Even though he initially that he wasn't going to stay long, this being a hold over job until something else came through, he had grown to enjoy where he was at and was very content to stay where he was. Letting Nancy down was something that he wanted to do.

He and his last girlfriend had flirted with nudism. They were what was called closet nudists; they often stayed nude at home. But that was the only place. They had talked about going to a nudist beach or park but their relationship fell apart for other reasons before they got that far.

"I'm sorry, Troy. I am so embarrassed. I shouldn't have asked you. Please don't hate me," Nancy said, overwhelmed with a sudden feeling of guilt and shame.

Troy quickly looked up, "Don't be, Ms. Gibbons. Please. When are you needing someone, me, to start?"

Nancy looked at the young man sheepishly, "Tomorrow," she said reservedly.

A smile formed on Troy's face, "Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it."

A combination of relief and disbelief washed over Nancy. A sense of guilt still tormented her. After all, she was asking one of her employees to take up an assignment where he would be naked. She could never in her life ever imagine being naked with a bunch of strangers. She spent the next hour going over the legal documents and other information that would be helpful for Troy to manage the property, including living rent free in the Victorian house.

Troy drove up to the gate blocking the entrance to the property Nancy had directed him to. With a deep breath, he reached out and pressed the button underneath a speaker and waited.

It was only a second or two before he heard a voice come over the speaker, "Can I help you?"

"Troy Carpenter. I'm here to see Gerry?"

"Troy, we've been expecting you. Welcome."

Troy waited as the gate in front of him opened. As instructed, he waited until the gate closed behind him before proceeding down the lane. He guessed he drove a little more than a quarter mile when he rounded a bend and the Victorian house he saw in the pictures stood before him. It looked more magnificent than what he saw in the pictures.

Wiping his hands on his jeans, he got out of his car looked around, not a soul to be seen. He was overwhelmed with the beauty that surrounded him. He looked again at the house and couldn't believe the good fortune that he got to not only live here, but was being paid to do so.

Then the reality of his job where he was to be going naked and take care of this place so that other naked people could also enjoy the surroundings set it and headed up to the front door. He looked around as he waited for someone to open the door. He didn't hear it open nor the person stepping out it until he was standing next to him.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" the stranger asked.

Turning, a little startled, "Yes, it is. This is better than any of the pictures."

"You must be Troy. Nancy said to expect you. I'm Gerry," he said as he put his hand out for Troy.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm Troy," came the response as he shook the offered hand. He noticed that Gerry was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Gerry noticed the pause in Troy, "I thought I'd put some clothes on for when we first met. Nancy did tell you about the place?" Gerry asked wanting to make sure that Troy knew that this was a nudist retreat.

"Yes, yes, she did," Troy responded with a nervous chuckle.

"You ever been to a place like this?" Gerry asked.

"No. My ex-girlfriend and I talked about it but we chickened out."

"Well, don't worry lad, you'll become accustomed to it. So much so that you won't want to put clothes back on." Gerry plucked at his t-shirt, "Hell, I think this is the first time I've actually worn any clothing in damn near two weeks, since I went into town to meet with Nancy."

Troy looked at Gerry with a note of surprise, "You're kidding."

Gerry smiled and shook his head, "Nope."

"Gerry!" came a cry from behind them, "When is that new boy getting here?" they both turned to see a woman approaching them from around the side of the house.

Troy could feel his penis stir as he looked at the nude woman in front of him. She was probably in her late 50's or early 60's he guessed. Her figure belied the fact that she kept herself in good shape. Her breasts had a little sag, which is to be expected with time, but it wasn't that much. Her bush looked like it was thin as he could see the slit between her labia.

"Betty," Gerry stepped off of the porch, leading Troy with him by the arm, "he's here." Gerry turned to Troy, "Troy, I want you to meet my wife, Betty." Turning to what Troy thought was a very lovely lady, "Hello ma'am," he said, trying to keep his eyes focused on her face.

Betty smiled as she watched Troy try in vain to keep his eyes up. She stuck out her hand and said "I am very pleased to meet you, Troy. Welcome to our little slice of heaven."

Troy opened his mouth to say something but found that his mouth was totally dry. Instead he put his hand to his mouth, coughed, and finally said, "Thank you, Betty."

12