All Comments on 'The Camp'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story haas a lot of promise

Good start, keep going. I wonder how Nancy will like her first visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking Forward

Really looking forward to reading a lot more about The Camp and the possibilities for so many stories.

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Great start, looking forward to the next chapter. ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm liking this very much

I'm liking this very much. I hope the story goes slow and gives each character time to explore the feeling of open nudity and the exhilaration it may bring but also the strangeness and awkwardness of it. Going too fast and turning all the newbies into instant sex maniacs and total comfortable members would feel rushed and unrealistic. It's the balance between the uneasiness and the thrill of being seen and looking that's so arousing. Hope you don't get bored and give up this story. The more believable the more potential for real reader interest.I know it's grabbed my interest. What will Nancy do? Single and most likely never had many men see her nude. Nudist camps are very much an interest of mine. An unexplored interest. I went to a nudist lake once when I was in my 20's and stayed in my bikini. I looked really great without clothes but I was just too shy. The men there teased me saying I don't have anything special. The few naked women also goaded me into dropping my modesty. I didn't. They said they looked forward to those naked weekends while at work. Everyone was very nice. I was just too stupid to recognize a good thing. Now that I'm older I sure wish I took off everything and just enjoyed the moment. Now I'm no where near as nubile or sexy as I was then. Things were where they were supposed to be and I hadn't a pinch of extra flab. I had a very proportionate figure as I had been told. Only thing that was out of proportion were my breasts. They were big compared to my size. Maybe that's why I was so embarrassed. I don't know. Why was I so shy and embarrassed? Youth is wasted on the young. Who knew my body wouldn't stay as it was on that perfect June day?

billb86billb86almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter.

Looking forward to more! Agree with the comments about taking time to get the newbies acclimated to the situation. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
when is the sequel coming?

it can't stop here. when we'll read the sequel?

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Well, that was fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Camp Series Info