The Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty took a step back and put her hands on her hips, "Troy, let's get one thing out of the way right now."

Troy stopped breathing for a moment, waiting for the verbal slap that he knew was coming, "Yes?"

Betty paused for a moment to enjoy the poor kids discomfort before breaking into a smile, "It's okay to look. I don't mind it at all and I enjoy looking too."

Troy let out a breath of relief and looked at her breasts, wishing he could feel them.

"And I bet," Betty continued, "that if you weren't in those jeans, I'd be seeing something that was beginning to come to attention."

"Betty," Gerry tried to cut his wife off from further teasing, "he just got here. Give him some time to adjust."

"He's doing fine," Betty dismissed Gerry.

Taking Troy by the arm, Betty led him into the house, "Let me show you where the master bedroom is where you can undress and then I'll give you a grand tour of the house and then Gerry will give you the rundown of the place.

Gerry shook his head as he pealed the t-shirt off. He figured that he wouldn't see either of them for a while.

Betty took upstairs to where the master bedroom was, "This will be your room. I assume that you'll have some things that you want to move in here. The furniture comes with the house, so there's no need to worry about that."

She stepped towards the door and put her hand on the knob, "Why don't you get out of those clothes off and come back downstairs when you're ready." Betty took a look at the bulge that had formed in his jeans then looked up at him and smiled. "Oh, and someone did tell you that it would be a good idea to bring along a pair of sandals?"

"Yes, ma'am," Troy replied.

"Those you will want to wear."

Troy looked at Betty's feet and saw that they were bare. He looked up at her face, pausing again at her bush.

"Oh, I don't wear them in the house. I leave by the front door when I come in."

Troy watched as she ran her hand through her pubic hair as if to fluff it up. Betty broke into a broad grin and said, "See you downstairs."

Troy watched as she left the room and closed the door behind her. Troy took a moment to look around the room. He stepped to the window and looked out. He could see a few people on the other side of the yard, clearly naked, wandering around the grounds. "I can't believe this is real", he said to himself

Turning back to the bed, 'Well, here goes,' he thought to himself as he started disrobing and laying everything on the bed, at least for now. When he had finally removed the last bit of clothing, he took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door. He was far more nervous than he thought he would be. His fear about walking around with an erection that suddenly disappeared as his cock wilted as soon as he stepped into the hallway.

He started down the stairs slowly. He stopped when he reached the bottom, not sure which way to go. He didn't have to ponder long as Betty stepped into the room holding two glasses of what appeared to be iced tea.

She stopped and didn't hid the fact that she was looking him over from head to toe and back up again, pausing a little at his mid-section, "Hmm, very nice." She continued forward and handed him one of the glasses, "Very nice indeed."

She took her free arm and hooked it through his, "See, I told you I like to look too."

"But, I thought," Troy started, "that nudists, well, they weren't supposed to, you know."

"Yes, yes, yes, that's what they all say," Betty replied with a shake of her head. "I haven't met a nudist yet that doesn't like to look and doesn't mind being looked at." She tugged at his arm, "just don't ogle and drool and you'll be fine. Besides, I know plenty of women that are going to enjoy looking at you and will want to make sure that you see them and then some."

Troy turned to look at Betty, not sure what she was implying. He started to open his mouth to respond when Betty tugged on his arm again, "Let's get on with the tour, shall we?"

A short while later the pair stepped back outside. Troy felt the sun on his bare skin, skin that didn't normally see the sun, for the first time. It felt good. He could feel the wafts of a breeze across his exposed penis and testicles. It was a feeling of delight.

"See what I mean?" Betty asked, "Doesn't it just feel wonderful to be outside with nothing between you and nature."

Troy slowly nodded his head in agreement, it did feel wonderful. Betty turned as Gerry pulled up in a Gator. Turning back to Troy, "Well, I guess I better get back inside, there's a few more things I need to finish up before you totally move in."

She turned to her husband, "Don't wear him out too much on his first day. He has a lot to take in."

"We'll be fine, dear," Gerry replied.

"See you boys back here for lunch," Betty commented. Troy took a sudden gasp of breath as her hand wrapped around his cock and slowly stroked it. Leaning in to whisper into his ear, "And maybe we can get to know each other a little better as well."

Gerry shook his head as he watched his wife head back to the house. They both watched her walk away. It was only when she gave a wiggle of her butt and stepped inside that they stopped.

"Well, hop in. I'll show you the grounds," Gerry said.

Troy watched as Gerry pulled a towel out of a box, "Here, sit on this," Gerry instructed the nudist newbie. "One of the rules of etiquette that you'll quickly learn is to always sit on a towel."

Troy adjusted the towel and sat down, "I've heard of that."

Gerry started up the machine and slowly drove, Troy looked around at his surroundings. After a few moments, he asked, "What do they call this place? I never heard a name."

"Well," Gerry started contemplatively, "there really isn't a name for it, you see. It started off years ago rather informally as a bunch of friends who would get together out here."

"Oh," Troy replied.

"Over time, it grew. It's still not a place that's advertised. You have to know someone to be able to become a member."

Troy nodded his head in understanding, "So that's why there's no name?"

"Well, some people call it The Camp, but that's about it."

"I see," Troy replied.

Gerry looked over to Troy, "You ever been to a nudist resort before?"

Troy shook his head, "No, my old girlfriend and I talked about it but we never went."

Gerry remained silent for a while as they rode through a grove of trees. "This place is a little different than most."

"How's that?" Troy asked.

"Well, most places you'll see entire families. Mom's, Dad's, teenagers, little kids, all enjoying being naked."

"I thought that's what they usually are," Troy asked, a little confused.

"They are. But we don't let in anyone who's under 18," Gerry said, turning to Troy for a moment.

"Why?" Troy inquired as this was not what he expected.

"Well, when this place started out, it was just a gathering of friends that enjoyed being out of doors and free of clothes. They were a little older and their kids had grown and already flew the coop. Well one day one of them mentioned how nice it was to be able to have someplace to go where they didn't have to worry about a bunch of kids running around, making noise, raising a ruckus. So, it was decided then and there that we would limit newcomers to being 18 or older. It's been that way ever since."

"I see. I think I can understand that. I mean, I like kids and all. But," Troy replied, not finishing the sentence.

They had been riding for about 20 minutes over some winding paths through the trees. Every once in a while, Gerry would stop and point out a trail that passed through, some small lakes here and there with places for swimming. All that time Troy could only think that Betty was right, this really was a slice of heaven. Not once did it occur to him that he was sitting in the Gator, naked as the day he was born, save the for the sandals on his feet.

They stopped when they reached a small clearing. A shrill was coming from a smartphone that was on the seat between them. Gerry picked it up and opened up an application.

"Hi Mary, good to see you. Jack with you today?"

"No, it's just me and my daughter today. Jack had to work."

"Well come on in. I've got the new manager with me today. Make sure you stop by the house and meet him before you leave."

"I'll make sure to do that," came the reply over the phone.

Gerry pushed another button and set the smartphone back down and then picked it up again. "I should explain this to you. You'll be carrying this soon," Gerry commented.

"What is it?" Troy asked, looking at the screen.

"Well, when someone pushes the button at the gate, this here phone will ring. You then open this application," he said as he touched one of the icons on the screen. "It opens a window, you see, and shows you who is at the gate. Now it's got this fancy facial recognition thing on here and if it recognizes the face, well it pops up the name on the screen."

"You're kidding," Troy said in genuine amazement.

"Nope. Hell, I'm old now, I can't remember all of the names, especially when it can be months between visits."

"Wow."

"Now when you pulled up, it didn't recognize you so I asked, 'How can I help you." Gerry moved the phone so that Troy could clearly see the screen. "And then you press this one here," he said as he moved his finger over another icon, "and it will open the gate."

"I'll be damned," Troy said as he took the phone from Gerry.

"Yeah, the kid of one of the members is some kind of tech guru and he put in this fancy wireless network that makes that thing work like magic, anywhere on the property."

"That's pretty amazing," Troy replied, handing the phone back.

"Nah, you hang on to it. You need to start taking the place over and now's as good as place as any," Gerry said as he put the Gator back in gear. "Over time you'll get to know just about everyone who comes here and won't need that facial thing."

Troy wasn't as sure as he had a hard time with names, "We'll see."

Gerry stopped the Gator again, this time came upon a couple a few yards away.

Troy was at a loss for words as it was obvious that it was a man and a woman. The man's head was nestled between the woman's legs and her head was tilted back in obvious joy.

In a quiet voice, Gerry commented, "This is one of the side benefits of not having kids here. People are a little freer to engage in public displays of affection, if you will, than they could otherwise."

"Shouldn't we leave, so they have some privacy?" Troy asked, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"We can, if you're uncomfortable, but you should get used to it."

"I'm sorry?"

"Well, the people here understand that if they have sex outdoors that there is a chance that someone will see them. If they want privacy they use their tent or their cabin."

Gerry turned to looked at Troy, "See, it's like Betty told you a bit ago, nudists, at least the ones who come here don't mind looking and don't mind being looked at."

Both of them turned their heads back as the woman screamed, not in pain but in obvious ecstasy. They watched as the female put her hands on the male's head and lifted it up.

"Wow, he must be half her age," Troy exclaimed, surprised to see a significant age difference between the two lovers.

Gerry nodded for a moment, "Yeah, that's about right. That's Louise who I think is around 45 or so and her son, Eric." Gerry paused and rubbed his chin, "I wanna say he just turned 20. I can't remember."

Troy had his mouth open and watched as the couple turned towards them and waved, Gerry waving back. Gerry started the Gator up and proceeded down the trail.

"You see, Troy, we don't judge here. The physical connection that two people make regardless of relationship is a beautiful thing, whether it's an expression of love or just for fun."

Troy looked forward, feeling his penis twitch and grow just a little.

Gerry chuckled, "Welcome to The Camp, my boy. You're gonna do fine here."

They arrived back at the house just before noon and true to her word, Betty had lunch prepared for them. Troy didn't realize how hungry he was until he placed his towel on the chair and sat down and looked at the plate set before him.

It was strange for Troy as the chatter around the table between mouthfuls was the typical conversation that you might hear at any dinner table. Except everyone was nude.

Everyone stood up when lunch had been consumed with Gerry noting, "Well, I'd better see about getting cabin three back in shape."

Troy started to follow Gerry towards the front door when he heard Betty behind him, "Oh, Troy. Would you care for some dessert?"

Troy turned to see Betty sitting on the table where he had sat, her legs wide open with her heels on the edge of the table. He turned to look at Gerry who simply smiled, winked and walked out the front door. Troy smiled, turned around, went back to the table and sat down to dessert.

12