All Comments on 'The Camp - Carol'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story

Fantastic story. You should be able to continue this storyline for at least three more episodes.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
Love it!

The stuff of my dreams. I am a nudist but live in Utah. No fun clubs or camps here. I have visited others out of state. Enjoyed your story very much. I hope you will write more.

merdavmerdavalmost 7 years ago

ENJOYED VERY MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE!!

THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs more chapters.

Love this story. Now you need to get the "BOSS" out there and then maybe the complete office crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Story Ever

This is the best story I have ever read. I check every day for the next installment. The ultimate fantasy, see your coworkers naked, and then have sex with them. And, if I read the tea leaves correctly, their daughter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent concept

This is a very sound and plausible story line. It should be the basis for multiple chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Only one typo that I noticed. There was one place where the word "were" should have been "wear". Other wise, a very good story. Please give us at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
one more

one more typo - there was a ”dress” where it should have been ”dressed”. Completely irrelevant to the story, of course.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story. 5 stars

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

They didn’t catch all the spelling errors but wtf cares? Do people actually read these stories with only that on their minds? This was a great chapter. I so want to go to a nudist camp and one like this would be the ultimate. What gets me is so many camps don’t allow single guys? Why is that? Don’t single girls want to meet some single nudist guys? Do the camps think the guys will overload and make it a nude guys camp? I tend to doubt that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Camp Previous Part
The Camp Series Info