The Camp - Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, I'm glad you came out."

Nancy looked at her friend, "so am I."

*

Carol returned to The Camp after dropping Nancy off at her house. She went into the house to disrobe and then came back outside. She stood on the porch for a moment when she spotted Troy coming out of one of the cabins. She walked at a brisk pace to where he was.

"Where's Nancy?" Troy asked.

"She wanted to go home," she responded.

"She okay?" he asked with a look of concern.

"Yeah, she is. She'll be fine," Carol said as she leaned in and placed her lips on his. She wrapped her fingers around his penis and gently stroked it. Her heart rate kicked up a notch as she felt it quickly harden in her hand.

Breaking the kiss but keeping her face close to his, "now me, on the other hand, has a problem that only you can fix," she said as she continued stroking his cock.

"Ugh, you do that much longer and you're going to get messy," Troy said as he felt the pressure to release building deep in his groin.

"Can't have that, can we," she said as she lowered herself and took him in her mouth. She didn't see Diane and Larry come around the corner and stop to watch. Nor did she see Diane starting to stroke Larry's erect penis.

"Oh god, Carol," Troy muttered as he let loose jet after jet of cum into Carol's mouth.

Carol licked her lips as she stood and smiled at Troy. Only then did she see Diane. Carol smiled and waved at her. Turning back to Troy, "now let's get you inside and I'll help you wash the grime and sweat off of you and then we can continue. Sound good to you?" Carol asked with a enticing smile.

Without a word, Troy took Carol's hand and led her back to the house. Diane and Larry quickly made their way to their cabin.

*

Nancy closed the front door behind her and leaned against it. Absorbing what she just experienced, she made her way to her bedroom. She opened her closet door and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned up the corners of her mouth and began removing her clothes. 'Carol's right', she thought, 'you get used to not having clothes on and it feels good'.

She went to the kitchen, grabbing a towel along the way, and got something cold to drink and went to the back door. She carefully looked around. Though she had lived there for a number of years, she never really stopped to look to see if anyone could see in her yard; there wasn't a real need to be concerned.

Satisfied that no one could watch, she stepped outside and placed the towel on one of the chairs. She sat down and put her feet up. She set the drink down on a table next to her and began to take a physical assessment of herself. She thought about the people she met and just how friendly they were. They were actually some of the nicer people she's interacted with lately. She smiled to herself, proud that she actually went through with it. She knew that she was going back.

Without thinking, she started touching her breasts and mentally compared hers to Carol's and Diane's. Her hands ventured further down and delved into her pubic hair. She spread her legs apart a little and slipped a finger between her labia. She could some residual moisture that had formed when she last saw Troy and his glorious penis.

She tilted her head back as she started to stroke herself, rubbing her clitoris with her fingers. She imagined Troy's tongue there instead. She used her other hand to massage a breast. Moving her fingers down to her vagina periodically, she could feel herself getter wetter and wetter. It felt good. Her other hand would gently rub the nipple and pinch it now and then.

Nancy become lost in the electrifying sensations starting at her clit and radiating throughout her body. She arched her back just a little as she peaked. "Ohhhhh Troy," she cried out quietly. It was the strongest orgasm she had experienced in a long time.

She did not see the smiling face of her daughter standing at the screen door.

After several minutes, Nancy used the towel to wipe up the excess juices from her slit and off her fingers. She smiled, took a drink, and tilted her head back, falling into a light sleep.

Vanessa went back to her room and undressed and lay on her bed thinking how far her mother had traveled since she first acquired The Camp. She was surprised as well as proud of her mom. She waited in her room for a while so that her mother didn't have to know that she had been seen. At least not just yet. She saw that her mother had dozed off and she quietly opened the door and stepped out onto the patio. There was plenty of shade so she didn't have to worry about her mom getting nasty sunburns.

Nancy woke up and gave Vanessa a startled look, "I didn't know you were home."

"Just got here," Vanessa replied. "I'm guessing you had a good day today?"

Nancy looked at Vanessa and smiled, "I did."

"Well, how did it go?" Vanessa asked, eager to hear how she handled the environment.

"Pretty good. Troy's got some good ideas. He showed me what he envisioned and he's right, the cabins have a horrible 70's look to them and really need to be upgraded."

"And...," Vanessa prodded.

"And, what? That's why I went out there."

Vanessa let out a big breath of exasperation, "were you naked or not?"

Nancy tried to give a look of 'what are you thinking', "well of course I was. It is a nudist camp isn't it?"

Vanessa looked at her mom and Nancy finally broke into a smile, "I was scared as hell at first."

"So was I. But?"

"But after a while I didn't notice it as much and it felt really nice."

"I kinda figured that you did, otherwise I'm guessing you wouldn't be sitting here like this."

Nancy looked down her torso and then back to Vanessa, "no, probably not. Truth be told, I got home and I was going to stay dressed. But when I got home the clothes felt, I don't know, confining I guess is the best way to describe it."

"See what I mean?"

"I think I do."

"So, are you going back?"

"I was planning on going Saturday. You want to go with me?"

*

Carol stepped into Nancy's office and closed the door behind her, "So, girlfriend, how are you feeling? About yesterday, I mean." She set a mug of coffee on the desk in front of Nancy and sat down, taking a slurp out of her own mug.

"It was good, Carol, it really was."

Carol broke into a big smile, "I am so glad. Now you understand why I'm out there all of the time."

Nancy looked at her coffee for a moment before looking back up, "I do. That and you and Troy getting together."

Carol's faced dropped, "how did you find out?" Carol was now a bit fearful of the impact this would have on their friendship and her ability to continue working for Nancy.

"Oh, just the way he looks at you and the little touches he makes."

Carol held her mug with both hands and looked at it, "oh."

"You didn't think I didn't see you stroke his, well him?"

Carol just looked at Nancy, unable to find the words to respond.

Nancy supported her chin with both her hands and let out a breath, "lord knows I wouldn't have minded seeing what it felt like."

Now Carol was surprised. Not only did her friend and boss finally experience nudism and like it, she admitted a physical attraction to Troy.

*

Vanessa and Troy laying in each other's arms on his bed at The Camp on Friday night. There was the feeling of bliss often found just after a passionate love-making session.

Vanessa was laying on her side, her head resting on his shoulder and a leg draped over his. She looked at his flaccid pens as she was caressed with her hand, feeling the combination of theirs fluids drying.

"I love you, Troy," she said quietly without looking up. It was as strong a feeling as she ever felt for anyone before.

Troy had his arm wrapped around her, his hand resting on her shoulder. "I love you, too," he replied as he stroked her skin and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"What did you think of my mom?"

"What do you mean?"

Vanessa turned her head to look at him. She smiled a little, "actually coming here and actually getting naked."

"Well," Troy thought, taking a breath, "I really never expected to actually work up enough nerve. I was sure that we'd never see her here."

"Me too," Vanessa said as she turned her head back and looked at his penis.

"You think she looks nice?"

"Nice?" Troy coughed, "she looks fantastic," Troy exclaimed.

"Would you want to have sex with her?" She asked.

"No, I mean she's your mom."

"If she wasn't my mom. Do you think she's attractive enough that you would?"

"Well, yeah. What guy wouldn't?"

Vanessa was silent as a thought formed in her mind. She knew her mom spent a lot of time either at work or with busy work at home. She hadn't dated that she knew of and to the best of her knowledge, it had since before her dad died that she slept with a man.

"Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course," Troy answered.

"Would you seduce my mother?" Vanessa turned and looked at Troy after she asked the question.

"What?" Troy wasn't sure he heard her right.

"You said she looks fantastic. Would you want to have sex with her?"

"Vanessa?"

"Just answer the question," she implored her lover.

"Well, yeah I guess."

"You guess?"

"I mean, she is gorgeous and yeah I wouldn't mind spending time in bed with her. But..."

"But what?" Vanessa interrupted, rolling over onto her stomach.

"But, well, first of all there's us."

"Yes, there's us. But, you have sex with Carol."

"Yes, but you said to."

Vanessa reached down and tugged his penis a little, "like you objected," she said and laughed.

"True. But, well, she's your mom."

"So?"

"So, I mean, uh, um."

"Troy, I love you very much."

"I love you too."

"And I love my mom. She hasn't been with anyone since dad and I know she not only misses him but I know she misses sex too."

"How do you know?" Troy inquired, furrowing his brows a little.

"When I got home the other night I found mom on the back patio. Naked."

"Okay?"

"Well she had both hands on her pussy getting herself off," Vanessa said. She smiled a little as she felt his penis respond.

"Uh, okay," Troy said taking a breath.

"And she was calling out your name," Vanessa said, forming a little bit of a smile.

"Me?"

Vanessa nodded her head and smiled even more.

Troy laid his head back down and thought about seeing Nancy. She was beautiful and he did find her very appealing. He felt his cock harden even more and felt Vanessa running her hand up and down the shaft.

"So, would you seduce my mother? I know at least the little head wants to. Does the big head?"

"You really want me to?"

Vanessa smiled and nodded her head.

"Does your mom know about this?"

Vanessa shook her head, "nope. I don't she'll object however."

Vanessa felt her tunnel become very moist over the course of the conversation. She thought it was very arousing to think of Troy and her mother together. She didn't say a word as she moved to straddle his waist, took his cock and guided it to her entrance. She sighed as she slowly sank down on it, feeling it fill her.

*

Vanessa got up, wishing that she could have stayed with Troy overnight. But she promised her mom that she would go with her back to The Camp this morning. She entered the kitchen and was glad to see that her mom was standing at the stove, wearing an apron, making something for breakfast. She was especially glad to see that she wasn't wearing anything beneath the apron.

"Morning, mom," she said as she stepped up and wrapped her arm around her mothers shoulder. "What's for breakfast? Ooh, looks like pancakes."

Nancy made up two plates of food and took off her apron, setting it on the counter. She picked up the plates and started for the table.

"Ooh," Vanessa said as she saw her mother without the apron, setting the plates on the table, "it looks like you done a little trimming," she finished with a smile, looking up.

Nancy ran her fingers through the top of her pubic hair, "yeah, I thought I'd make it a little neater looking."

"Looks very attractive, mom," Vanessa smiled and looked back down. She didn't know if it was intentional or not, but Nancy's labia was now peeking out from the fur where it had been obscured before.

Mother and daughter sat at opposite ends of the dining table eating. Vanessa looked at her mom and smiled, "thank you for breakfast." She also smiled inwardly as it was strange, but good, to see her mother eating a meal at the table naked.

"You're welcome, dear," Nancy replied, looking at her daughters exposed breasts. She liked the feeling of being free from clothes and was looking forward to going to The Camp. It wasn't near as bad as she had feared. She still felt a little self-conscious. She had encountered a few people on her last visit, some stopped to say hi and chat and some just said hi as they passed by. When she thought back on it, those encounters were identical to ones she would have at work on or the sidewalk. The only difference was the clothing or the lack thereof.

She wouldn't admit it out loud to anyone, but she did get a certain thrill out of seeing Troy in the buff. She so wanted to fondle him, but figured that being nude in a social setting like that was still not the proper place to have any kind of sexual contact.

They pulled up to the main house of The Camp an hour later. They didn't see Carol's car nor did they see the Gator. They went inside and left their clothes in the guest bedroom. Nancy watched while Vanessa used her fingers to fluff out her pubic hair.

Vanessa saw her mother watching, "it gets all flattened down when I wear panties."

Nancy waited a second until Vanessa started to leave the room when she reached down and did the same to her bush.

The pair stepped out on the porch and looked around, "Troy said he was going to be out at the lake. I'm going to see if I can find him. Wanna come?"

Nancy shook her head, "no, you go ahead. I'm going to take another look at the cabins and maybe

wander around a little bit."

"Okay," Vanessa said and left in the direction of the lake.

Nancy started walking slowly towards the cabins. She once again felt the sun shining on parts of her that would have otherwise never been exposed. She was able to enjoy the feeling much more this time than the last. She also noticed the breaths of air that caressed her skin.

"Hello, Nancy."

Nancy looked up from the ground to see Diane approaching. "Diane, isn't it?"

"It is. Beautiful day out isn't it?" Diane said looking up at the sky and around a little before returning her attention back to Nancy.

"It is. We're lucky. It's been like this several days in a row."

"I'm glad to see you came back. We weren't sure you would."

Nancy cocked her head a little, "I wasn't sure myself at first."

"We pretty much knew that you hadn't been exposed to this type of environment before. And, you know, not everyone who tries it likes it."

Nancy nodded her head, "I have to admit, it's not like I envisioned."

Diane chuckled, "that's a common perception." Diane reached down and just touched the top of Nancy's pubic triangle, "I like what you did, it looks very, very, nice."

Nancy was a little taken aback at first, feeling that in was inappropriate for Diane to be touching her like that. But then she realized she liked that someone approved of her trimming and there was a certain eroticism behind having someone touch her there.

"Thank you," Nancy said, her breath a little short.

"Well, I best let you be, you probably have things to do," Diane said as she withdrew her hand and quickly touched the bottom of her breasts and then back down again.

"It was good seeing you," Nancy said with genuine note ne in her voice.

Nancy went to the cabins that she and Troy examined earlier and reaffirmed the work that he wanted to do. It certainly would make them more appealing and comfortable. She had run into a couple of people, including her own daughter, that expressed the feeling that they wish they could live here. She looked around the inside of the cabin, 'well it certainly wouldn't do as a permanent place to live in. But it would be comfortable for a vacation spot.'

She left the cabin and walked behind them, locating the pathway that lead to the lake and beyond. She stopped when she reached where the dock met the shore. Looking at the far shore, she thought that the cabins on the shore were ideal and wondered if it was possible to put up another one or two. Scanning the shoreline, she also that thought about some kind of platform that would extend out over the water and have a cover to it as well. With maybe a bench or some chairs.

She went out onto the end of the dock and slipped off her sandals. She sat on the edge and dangled her feet in the water. It felt so good that she slipped into the water and swam for a little bit. The feeling of the water sliding over her exposed skin was yet another sensation she hadn't felt before. She knew that swimming would never be the same again.

She hoisted herself back on the edge of the dock and sat. She looked off to the other side and watched as a couple exited one of the cabins and embrace. She smiled as it was apparent that they loved each other. She was a little surprised as she reached down and put her hand around the man's growing penis. She continued to watch as he bent over and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She squirmed on the platform as she felt a warmth build between her legs. She smiled again as the woman pushed herself away, laughed, took him by the hand and headed off the pathway. She watched until they disappeared amongst the trees. She knew she should have been offended by the open display she just witnessed, but she found it a bit arousing.

She was lost in her thoughts and didn't hear the Gator approach. In fact, she didn't even Troy come up behind her.

He noticed her wet hair and asked "doesn't it feel nice swimming?"

She turned and smiled, her eyes immediately looking at his penis before she looked up, "yes, it is."

Troy felt blood beginning to flow into his penis, "mind some company?"

Nancy took a short breath as she saw Troy's cock jump just a little, "no, not at all."

She looked back onto the lake as he sat down. She could feel her insides tremble a little and a tingle between her legs. She needed to stop it.

"How are you doing so far?" Troy asked, not looking at his boss.

Trying to control her heartbeat a little, "I'm doing good."

"I'm glad you finally decided to give it a try."

She looked at him and smiled, "so am I."

He turned a little so that he was facing her a little more, "you are a very beautiful woman, you know."

Nancy shook her head and looked out over the water, "oh, I don't know about that."

"Hasn't anyone one told you that before?"

She looked at him and chuckled, "not in a very long time."

Troy didn't hide the fact that he looked down at her breasts, "well, someone should have."

Nancy didn't say anything as she looked at his face. It had been a long time since a man had shown any interest in her.

"May I?" Troy asked.

"Uh?" Nancy replied, realizing that he asked a question.

She looked to see his out reaching towards her, "may I?" he repeated.

In a very quiet voice, "I guess." Her heart kicked up several notches and she could feel her nipples stiffened as his hand made contact. Her mind started racing, 'this is so wrong. I need to stop this.' But she didn't move, it felt too nice. She closed her eyes as he continued to caress her breast. Her breathing got deeper and once again, she thought to herself, 'I have to stop him, this isn't right. Oh god, it feels so good."

She savored the feeling of his hand on her as it went from one breast to another. Soon the feeling was replaced with a warm and moist feeling. She could feel her nipple being sucked into his mouth and his tongue playing with it. She let out a small groan. It wasn't very loud, but loud enough for Troy to hear.