The Camp - Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat still and kept her eyes closed, awash in the glow that was building. Then she felt a hand touch her upper thigh. Without even thinking, she parted her legs just a little. Her conflicted mind told her that she should clamp her legs shut and end this. The other part of her wanted him to touch to see how wet she had become. Within a few moments, her later desire came true. Her groan was a little louder this time.

"We can't," she uttered.

"Why not?" Troy asked, returning his mouth to her breast.

"Well, not out here. Someone will see us," she replied.

Troy moved his hand and mouth away. She wanted them both back where they were. She looked up to see his penis fully erect. She knew then that she wanted him.

"Follow me," he said as he extended her hand and smiled.

They walked up the dock to the Gator where he grabbed a blanket and led her up the trail a little ways. She kept looking down at his erection. He led her through some trees to a small clearing and laid out the blanket. Troy eased Nancy down to the blanket. He lowered his knees between her legs, forcing them apart just a little. He leaned over and put his hands on either side of her shoulders and leaned down and kissed her. He broke the kiss and smiled. He moved lower and spent time making sure her nipples were fully erect. He left a trail of soft kisses on her stomach as he made his was lower. He slowed when his chin rubbed up against her pubic hair. He looked up at her to see her head tilted back. He smiled as he moved his head down, and used his lips and tongue to touch the fold between her labia and her let. He moved his mouth, allowing his tongue to slip into the top of her slit.

Nancy felt his tongue reach her clitoris and she widened her legs further apart. She lost awareness of where she was. She could only think about the orgasm that was beginning to build; the first orgasm that she didn't cause herself in a very long time.

After Troy worked his magic to back to back orgasms, she looked at him through glassy eyes and returned his kiss. Her eyes closed again as she felt him enter her. Troy discovered that she was well lubricated as he slipped into her with ease. Ever since he first met Nancy, he had not only envisioned her nude, he had fantasies about having sex with her. Now he was. He felt her hands and the sides of his hips and noticed that she raised her hips to meet his.

"Oh, Troy," she uttered as he sped up just a little.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "come for me, hon, I want to feel you come inside me." She raised her legs, allowing him to drive just little deeper into her. Soon he could feel his toes begin to tingle and the familiar sensation of the fluids inside begin to build pressure. He arched his back as he drove his cock into her as far as he could. With each stream that he ejected, he pushed into her again. She was tight enough that her vagina caressed the head of his now sensitive penis that he shuddered with each movement.

He looked at Nancy, sweat had formed between her breasts, causing her skin to glisten in the spots of sunlight that hit her. Her hair was splayed out on the blanket beneath and a wide smile adorned her face.

She reached up and touched the side of his face, "that was wonderful."

He leaned down and kissed her and then rolled off to the side so his weight wouldn't crush her. But he rolled her with him so that his wilting cock remained encased in her vagina.

They lay there for several minutes in the afterglow. They kissed and touched each other as his cock slipped out of her and flopped against his leg. She felt their combined fluid ooze out of her and onto her leg. She found a certain sexiness in that. She reached down and started stroking the organ that just came out of her but gave her intense pleasure. She was surprised to feel in harden again while in her grasp. She rolled Troy onto his back and placed the now hard cock at her entrance. She looked at him as she slowly pushed down, feeling it fill her once again.

Troy liked this position the best as he knew it was the best chance for a mutual orgasm. Nancy didn't disappoint as she not only rode him up and down, but back and forth as well. It took a little longer this time and the orgasms were not quite simultaneous, but close.

"We're a mess," Nancy said with a laugh. They were both covered in sweat as well as her legs and crotch covered with combined cum. His cock had deflated and had become crusty as the cum dried.

"We can wash off in the lake," he said as he stood, smiling and holding out his hand to lift her up. He didn't let go of her hand and he bent over and scooped up the towel. He dropped the blanket off on the back of the Gator and they made their way to the end of the dock. They dived in and came back up sputtering water next to each other.

Troy started running his hands all over her body, "want to make sure that you're as clean as can be without the benefit of having soap."

"Oh, you do, do you," she laughed as she felt his hands 'clean' her breasts. She moved her legs apart as his hands reached her groin. She let out a soft moan as his fingers entered her slit and ran its length from her clit to her vagina. She jumped a little as his finger ran over her anus.

She returned the favor, making especially sure that his cock and balls were no longer crusty. She let go as she felt it begin to harden. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with deep passion. Troy wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I hope Vanessa doesn't get too angry when she finds out."

Troy smiled, "I wouldn't worry about that too much."

"Why not?" she asked, cocking her head just a little.

"Your daughter loves you and cares a lot about you."

"Yes, she does."

"It was her idea, not that I had any objection."

"Vanessa's?"

"Besides, there's no way that I would ever have sex with a woman without her knowledge. I love and respect her too much for that."

Nancy smiled, it was nice to know that this man wouldn't hurt her daughter.

"So," Troy smiled and brought her closer, her breasts crushed up against his chest, and his semi-erect penis rubbing against her pussy, "perhaps the next time should be on my bed. It'll be a little comfortable. That is, if you would like for there to be a next time."

Nancy could feel an excitement inside and a feeling of happiness. She showed that in a smile, "I would like that," she said quietly.

*

Nancy sat at the end of the dock, the same place she sat just an hour or so ago. Troy needed to work on some landscaping around the cabins. She begged off of his invitation to join him. She wasn't sure how much work he'd get done if she went with him. Besides, she needed some time to mull over the last week.

First there was the experimentation with nudity at home alone, then with her daughter. This was followed by her first public exposure to nudism. And now she just had sex with one of her employees and her daughter's boyfriend. That her daughter arranged, no less.

Despite all of her fears and hesitations, she found that she enjoyed the freedom and feeling that not wearing clothes gave her. She found that she was never judged by anyone and that everyone she had encountered so far had been very friendly. She also thought about the sex. She was surprised that she gave in to his advances so easily. But then she thought about the other night, envisioning him making love to her. She smiled as she recalled having sex with Troy, in the great outdoors. She had never experienced sex outside of the bedroom. She knew that she wanted to be with him again. She shook her head as she thought about Vanessa giving him the green light.

"Hi, mom."

Nancy's thoughts were broken by the sound of her daughter's voice. She turned to see her standing there. Her gaze wandered over her body and smiled, nudism had brought them closer.

"Hi, sweetheart."

"Can I join you?" Vanessa asked, wanting to make sure it was okay first.

"Of course," she replied, patting the spot next to her, "sit."

Silence ensued as neither had the words to start. It was Vanessa who started with a simple "I love you, mom."

Nancy turned and tears started to form in the corner of her eyes, "I love you too," she said as she smiled.

They just looked at each other. Words were not needed, volumes were already being spoken.