The Camp - Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, thank you," Vanessa said with a mock curtsy.

"Well, let me show you around," Carol said as she headed for the doorway.

When they reached the porch, and started descending the steps, Carol asked, "did Troy tell you much about this place?"

"Not really. It was dark when he brought me here last night". Vanessa suddenly realized what she said and looked at Carol wide-eyed.

Carol laughed, "don't worry, I already know."

"You do?"

"Yes," Carol said. "I was in the guest bedroom we were just in."

"Oops, sorry. Hope we didn't keep you awake."

"Not to worry."

Vanessa was silent for a moment, momentarily self-conscious that the sexual activity she was enjoying with Troy was overheard.

"Anyways," Carol started, "you'll only find adults here."

"That's unusual for a nudist camp, isn't it?" Vanessa asked. She had read about nudism, and about how entire families would be present. The one time that she went to the nudist beach she saw people of all ages.

"It is. But the original owners and visitors wanted a place where they could come and be able to get away from kids," Carol answered.

"Well, I can understand that," Vanessa replied contemplating the answer.

"So," Carol continued, taking a breath, "you are apt to see some things that you may not normally see at a nudist setting."

Vanessa furrowed her brows a little, "like what?"

Carol took Vanessa's arm in hers, "people here are inclined to be a little more open in their displays of affection."

Vanessa's brows shot up and a slight smile formed on her face, "you're kidding?"

"Nope."

They walked along the trail that went behind the cabins. Carol let the last bit of information sink in. Carol looked at Vanessa who was looking straight ahead, the slight smile still visible.

Carol was looking off to the side when Vanessa tugged at her arm, "I guess you were kidding," Vanessa said in a soft voice.

Carol looked to see what had caught Vanessa's attention. They spotted a woman sitting in a chaise lounge reading a book. What was unusual was that the woman's feet were on the ground and her free hand was working her crotch vigorously.

"I wonder what the book is," Carol said.

They watched for a little longer and then the woman put the book down and put her other hand on her pussy. She opened her eyes enough to see the two of them standing there. She smiled and closed her eyes again. Carol and Vanessa were frozen in place as the woman brought herself to orgasm.

"Come on," Carol whispered, tugging on Vanessa. She felt the need to leave only because she had felt her own arousal build.

A little way down the path, Vanessa stated, "that was pretty cool".

"What?" Carol asked, not sure where Vanessa's mind was at.

"That someone could feel free enough to do that out in the open," Vanessa said.

"Well, you'll find people here to be a little more open minded than most," Carol offered. "You seem to be adjusting pretty well, have you done this before?"

"What? Going nude?"

Carol nodded.

"Yeah, my boyfriend or ex-boyfriend and I went to a nudist beach once and I fell in love with it," she turned and looked at Carol, "he didn't care for it," Vanessa concluded with a note of sadness in her voice.

"Why not?"

"He compared himself to others and thought he didn't 'measure up'," Vanessa answered, giving air quotes with her fingers. "I tried to tell him that he was being silly and that it didn't matter."

"No luck?"

"Nah, I tried telling him that I liked what he had, but it didn't matter."

"I'm sorry," Carol offered.

"Oh, don't be. We ended up going our separate ways a short while later anyways," Vanessa said with a smile.

"So, you never went back?"

Vanessa shook her head indicating she hadn't, "never had the time between work and school. Though my roommate and I would often go naked at home".

"And you and your roommate never went?"

Vanessa laughed, "no, because we usually ended up together in bed," she said without looking at Carol. She wasn't sure that she should have let that part of her be known. She wasn't embarrassed about being bi. But watching the woman bring herself off and the look on Carol's face let her to believe that people were, indeed, more open here.

"Is this the same roommate that's getting married?" Carol asked.

"Yep, that's the one."

"That's too bad," Carol said in a sympathetic voice. Carol hoped that Troy wouldn't be too long. She definitely wanted to find out if Diane was here this weekend.

Troy was sitting on the front porch when they returned. He looked like he had just gotten back himself as the girls could see that he was still covered in dirt and sawdust.

The girls went up to the porch and sat down. Troy took the opportunity to enjoy the sight before him. He didn't get an opportunity to really look at Vanessa last night as the lights were low. He didn't miss the opportunity now and he really liked what he saw. His penis began to show that it agreed as well.

"Well," Carol started, "did you get the tree taken care of?"

Troy diverted his attention to Carol's question, for which he was grateful as it would hopefully help his penis to not continue to rise.

"I did. But it was a real pain."

"It looks like you brought half of it back," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I need a shower."

Carol stood up, "well, why don't you shower and I'll let you two love birds be." She started down the steps and stopped, turned, and looked at Troy, "you didn't happen to see if Diane and Larry were here did you?"

Troy nodded in the direction of the cabins, "yeah, they're in cabin six."

Carol smiled and said, "thanks. I'll catch up with you two later."

They watched Carol wander off towards the cabins and then Troy stood up, "well, I'm going to shower and get this dirt off of me."

Vanessa stood and asked, "need some help?"

Troy beamed, "well, there are a few places that are hard to reach."

Vanessa slipped her arm in his, "with any luck there'll be something hard for me to reach," she said as she reached down for his cock.

She let go of his erection as they stepped into the shower. She poured some shampoo in her hand and started to lather his head. He tilted his head back and decided to let her do the work until she indicated otherwise. After she had him rinse the shampoo out, she grabbed the bar of soap and began to soap up his skin. She stood behind him as she washed his back. She worked her way down to his butt and then reached around and lathered up his very hard cock. She put the bar of soap down and began stroking it with both hands. It wasn't long before his hips started moving in time with her hands, indicating his imminent eruption. She felt the semen surge the underside of his penis as he shot jet after jet onto the shower wall.

They rinsed and dried each other off and made their way to his bed. He eased her onto her back where he started nibbling at her ear and neck. He moved on the side a little as he felt her reaching for his cock. It had hardly softened since she made him cum in the shower. She let go as he worked his mouth down to her breasts, taking the nipples in, one by one, and twirling his tongue around them. He liked how they became firm under his tongue. He started using hand to caress the breast that his mouth wasn't busy with.

"That feels so nice," she said in a barely audible voice.

He kissed and ran his tongue over her stomach as he moved lower. As his mouth moved over her groin, he could smell her arousal and the aroma was pleasant to his nose. He turned his attention to the other side of her pubic nest, running his nose through the hair. My, how he loved to see a woman who didn't shave their pubes. He always thought that hair was natural and was more sexually appealing that one that was bare. Sure, there was the occasional stray hair in his teeth, but he loved to bury his nose in it. It, too, had a particular scent.

Vanessa's eyes were closed as she savored the feeling of his mouth as it caressed her skin. Her last boyfriend tried to pay attention to her needs but just didn't give it the attention that she was getting now. She gently touched the side of his head, hoping that he would move his wonderful tongue to the center of her heat. But that was not to be as he gently nudged her legs apart. She felt shivers run up and down her as he started kissing the insides of her thighs.

Troy felt the nudge of her hand, but he wanted to build up her arousal a little more before he ran his tongue in her slit. He worked his way down her leg and felt her squirm around a little. She squirmed a little more and he worked his way up the other leg. He paused and lightly ran his fingers behind her knees. He felt her legs widen even more as he reached the juncture of her legs.

Vanessa was lost in a world of pleasure as she felt his tongue slide up the crevice between her leg and her vulva. She placed her hands on his head in anticipation of his next move. When it came, she heaved up her chest and took in a large breath of air as she felt her vaginal lips separate with his tongue. She let out a small groan as she felt his tongue move from her opening to her clit.

Troy gently pushed her legs up and apart a little more to give him better access. This caused her labia to separate. He pulled back just a little to look at the beautiful pussy in front of him. He loved the look of the female anatomy. Her lips were moist and inviting.

He alternated his attention on her vagina and her clitoris. Each time he reached her clit, he would either twirl it with his tongue or gently nibble on it with his lips. He moved to the side just a little so that he could insert a couple of fingers into her. He rotated his hand and curled his fingers so that the rubbed the top of her tunnel.

Vanessa lost all awareness of her surroundings as the sensations emanating from her mid-section roared through her body and consumed her mind. She clasped the back of his head and drew him tighter, bucking her hips up and down as she peaked. She gritted her teeth and grunted as wave after wave of intense pleasure ripped through her.

Troy had to fight to get breaths of air as she rode through her orgasm. He tried to make sure that his tongue never lost contact as she started moving her hips up and down rapidly. He felt a flood of fluid gush against his face and into his mouth. It wasn't until he felt a tug on the back of his head that he stopped. But he only moved away from her slit and started kissing the crease next to her leg and her thighs, leaving a trail of her juices.

She pulled him up towards her as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at him through her glassy eyes and smiled. She closed them again as he began to kiss her. First it was gentle kisses on her lips and she responded by opening her mouth to let his tongue in.

Vanessa slowly rolled Troy onto his back, her legs straddling him. She never took her eyes off of him as she reached down and found his erect cock. She stroked it a few times and then ran the head up and down her slit, coating it with her wetness. She placed it at her opening and let go of it. She continued to look at him as she slowly moved her hips down, his shaft entering her depths.

Troy felt himself slide into her. It was wet, warm, and snug. He looked at her breasts as they swung back and forth as she moved up and down his cock. He raised his head and reached out for one with his mouth. She smiled and lowered her chest to give him better access.

She moved up and down on him a little faster. She smiled as he closed his eyes and laid his head back down. She felt his hands on her hips. She started sliding back and forth, allowing her clit to rub up against his pubic bone. She could feel herself start another orgasm.

He tightened his grip on her hips and helped her moved back and forth. He felt the end of his cock become more and more sensitive and a building of pressure deep inside him. He thrust his hips up trying to drive his cock into her as deep as he could as the pressure released and flooded her insides. He didn't feel her shiver as she reached her peak just after him.

She collapsed on top of him. Both were breathing heavily as his arms wrapped around her. His penis softened and slid out of her, allowing their combined cum to seep out and pool on top of him. Neither of them cared.

She woke a short while later and found herself on her side, his arm still wrapped around her. She looked up and saw him looking at her. She smiled as he kissed her forehead. He felt his penis harden once more and he rolled her onto her back. She smiled as she took him and guided him to the entrance of her vagina. With one slow push, Troy sank all the way in. He slowly moved in and out, his knees between her legs and his hands near her shoulders.

He felt her hands grab his ass as she encouraged him to go faster. As the familiar pressure built within, he closed his eyes and drove into her with more force.

"That's it baby, let it go, give it to me," Vanessa whispered.

Troy arched his back and groaned as the semen surged through his body and deep inside her. Only when the last of the jets subsided and the head of his cock became less sensitive did he stop. He felt her legs wrap around his waist, locking him in. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she drew him in for a kiss.

To avoid crushing her, he rolled off to the side. But Vanessa kept her legs and arms wrapped around him, keeping his softening cock inside her. The sweat stuck to their skin. Vanessa smiled at her lover and she hoped, her boyfriend.

"I think you need another shower," she said.

"Wanna give me a hand?" he asked.

*

Troy and Vanessa held hands as they walked down the pathway. They were nearing the lake when Vanessa asked, "can I ask about you and Carol?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I've seen the way she looked at you earlier today and figured that there was something between the two of you," Vanessa responded in a way that conveyed curiosity.

"Well, she and I have, well," Troy had difficulty responding. He wasn't going to lie, but he didn't want to mess up anything with the girl he was holding hands with.

"You two have had sex?" Vanessa asked straight out.

Troy nodded, "yeah, we have."

"I could tell," she said as she drew his hand closer to him as a sign that it wasn't bothering her.

"How could you tell?" Troy asked, he hadn't seen anything.

"Oh, a girl knows. That and the way she gazed at your beautiful cock," she said as she reached over with her other hand and patted it gently.

Troy remained silent. Vanessa smiled and clenched his hand a little as they continued walking. She knew that she was falling in love with Troy. She knew from previous failed relationships that many things go into making a relationship successful. Sex wasn't the only thing that was important but it was important just the same. She made her mind up after her last relationship that she needed to know that whomever she was with that they were sexually compatible. That included desires, likes and dislikes, how each other thought about certain things.

"Carol and I were walking while you were getting dirty with that tree," Vanessa started.

"Yeah?"

"And we came up on a woman who was reading."

"Okay," Troy said

"Well, she must have been reading something pretty hot."

"Why's that?" Troy asked, having a good idea what happened.

"Well, we ended up stopping because her hand was busy bringing herself off."

Troy chuckled a little, "that must have been Doris."

They walked a little further, "Carol said to expect something like that here."

Troy nodded, "yeah, that's true. I remember my first time here, Gerry was showing me around. You know getting to know the lay of the land."

Vanessa looked at him with a little smile.

"Well, we came across this couple and the guy had his head buried between her legs," Troy said and smiled as he recalled the scene.

"Oh, wow. That must have been something," Vanessa replied with a note of excitement in her voice.

"That wasn't the half of it," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"That was his mother's legs he was between," Troy grinned and looked at Vanessa.

"Oh my god," Vanessa said as she grinned as well. She liked to read erotica and had read a number of incest stories. She found them arousing because of the taboo nature. But she never anticipated it for real.

Troy asked her, "it doesn't bother you?"

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"That it was a mother and son."

Vanessa thought for a moment and shook her head, "no, not really."

"That's good. Because you may see them when you least expect it."

"Really?"

Troy looked at her, smiled and nodded his head, his mind recalling the time he saw them in the middle of having sex in front of their cabin.

"Wow," Vanessa said, thinking that maybe she'd get to witness that sometime. She clenched his hand again.

They rounded a curve and the lake came into view. The water looked cool and Vanessa thought it would feel good on her skin after walking in the sun for the last bit. She let go of Troy's hand, shook off her sandals, and ran a few feet into the water before diving in. Troy was right behind her.

Vanessa broke the surface and stood up. The water came to just above her waist. Troy looked as the water cascaded off her shoulders and down her breasts. He smiled as he saw her nipples become firm with the cold water. She tilted her head forward and then flung it back, sweeping her hair back with her hands at the same time.

"God, this feels good. I thought it would be ice cold," Vanessa exclaimed.

"The lake is shallow enough that the sun is able to keep from being too cold," Troy said.

"I'd be out here every day if I could," Vanessa said.

They swam around for a little before Vanessa made her way to the platform that was just a few yards away. Troy lagged behind enjoying the sight of her backside as she swam away. She reached the platform and hoisted herself onto it and sat down, her feet dangling in the water. She watched as Troy slipped under the water and swam towards her. Seeing where he was headed, she parted her legs and shifted just a little. She smiled when he broke the surface just in front of her, his eyes glued to her pussy.

"See anything you like?" she asked coyly.

Troy smiled and looked up at her. He didn't say a word as he looked back down, put her legs over his shoulders, and buried his tongue between her open labia. Vanessa leaned back on her hands while he worked his magic. It wasn't long before he brought to orgasm. Not quite the earth shattering one of earlier, but she gushed onto his face once again while clamping her thighs around his head.

"You're going to be the death of me yet," she said as they made their way back to shore.

"Yeah, but what a way to go," Troy replied.

He took her hand in his as they slipped their sandals back on and continued down the pathway. They held hands and soon they saw a woman heading their way.

Vanessa estimated that she was probably in her mid to late 50's. There were strands of gray hair on her head and between her legs. She thought that she was a very nice looking woman.

"Well, hello Troy," the woman said.

"Hello, Louise," Troy replied. He turned to look at Vanessa and then to Louise, "Vanessa, this is Louise. Louise, Vanessa."

Louise offered her hand, "so nice to meet you dear. I don't think I've seen you here before. This your first time?"

"Yes, it is actually," Vanessa responded.

"Vanessa's mom is Nancy Gibbons," Troy explained to Louise.

"I hear that your mom is a little reluctant to visit," Louise said.

"Yeah, but I'm working on it," Vanessa laughed.

"Good for you."

"I haven't seen Eric. Is he here?" Troy asked.

"Oh, yes. He and Tina," Louise looked at Vanessa and explained, "that's his girlfriend," and then she looked back at Troy, "wanted a little time to themselves, so to speak. A third wheel is not always wanted, you see, so I'm out enjoying today's fine weather."