The Camp - Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is nice out," Vanessa agreed.

"You are a very lucky girl, Vanessa," nodding towards Troy. "You make sure that he continues to treat you well," she concluded with a smile for each of them.

"I will," Vanessa replied.

"Well, you two enjoy your walk, I'll be getting on my way," Louise said.

They said their goodbyes and turned and watched Louise head down the path. Turning back forward, Troy took Vanessa's hand and they continued around the lake.

"Remember I told you about my first day here?" Troy asked.

"Yeah, and the son that was going down on his mother?"

"Yeah, well, that's the mother."

"Louise?"

"One and the same," Troy said looking at Vanessa and smiling. "Did you catch how she said to make sure that I continue to treat you well?"

"Yeah, it was kinda odd," Vanessa replied.

"I have a feeling she was watching us," Troy laughed.

"You're kidding."

Troy nodded to the two cabins on the other side of the lake, "Nope, she and Eric, plus Tina apparently, are staying in the cabin on the right."

Vanessa brought her hand to her mouth but broke out into a grin at the same time, "Oh my god, here I am talking about seeing others have sex in public and here we are while others watch us."

Troy asked, "I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have."

Vanessa slapped his arm, "don't be. I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

They turned around and headed back towards the house. They were quiet. Troy was feeling an incredible amount of joy that he didn't want to end.

Vanessa broke the silence, "Can I ask you a question?"

"You can ask me anything."

"When you and Carol are having sex, well, do you love her?"

Troy figured he needed to be careful how he worded his answer. He sure as hell didn't want to lose Vanessa, "well, yes and no."

"How so?"

"Well, I love her as a friend but no I'm not in love with her, if that's what you mean."

"Is she in love with you?"

"No, we were both not involved with anyone and, well, sex with her was fun."

"You speak in past tense, if we weren't dating, would she have spent last night in your bedroom instead of the guest bedroom?"

"Yeah, probably, I guess, I don't know," Troy worked to get the words out. "But that was before I become serious with you."

Vanessa smiled, she was glad that Troy took their growing relationship seriously as did she. "Did you see the way she looked at you today?"

Troy shook his head, "no."

"Or the way she gazed at your handsome looking cock,"

Troy again shook his head, "no."

She squeezed his hand a little to try and reassure him, "I hope that you continue to give her the same attention as you gave me today."

Troy remained silent and tried to rein in his thoughts as they were all over the place. "I don't understand."

"I've known Carol for a long time. She's like a second mom to me. I know that she's very special to my mom as well."

Vanessa stopped and turned to face Troy, holding his hands in hers, "I'm very serious about us too. I just don't want to see Carol left out or hurt."

Troy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He would never cheat on a woman he was involved with. He had wished that in his prior relationship that she was a little more inclined to try things. It was like his wish was being granted.

Vanessa put a finger to his lips, "now that doesn't mean you can go around putting this into any pussy that you feel inclined to," she said as she wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard penis.

"Are you serious?" Troy asked, wanting to make sure that he understood Vanessa clear enough.

Vanessa smiled, not telling him that there may be other opportunities for the two of them. But she'd have to wait and see.

"Would it bother you if I told you that I think it would be hot to watch the two of you together sometime?" Vanessa asked.

"You would?" Troy asked with a significant amount of surprise in his voice.

"I would," Vanessa said.

Troy's emotions and thoughts shifted 180 degrees from a moment ago. He visualized having sex with Carol and Vanessa at the same time. He also envisioned Carol and Vanessa together. He didn't realize that his penis went from flaccid to pointing straight out.

"Well, I guess that answers that question," Vanessa said as she wrapped her hand around his erection.

*

Carol wasn't at the house when they arrived back there. But they could hear laughter coming from the clubhouse area.

Troy took Vanessa's hand, "come on, let me show you the clubhouse, or what there is of one."

He didn't let go of her hand as they headed towards to the source of the noise.

"Well, hey Troy, there you are. We were wondering where you went," piped in Larry.

Troy smiled and shook his head, "Vanessa, this is Larry, and the lady next to him is his wife, Diane."

Diane slapped her husband's arm, "see, he calls me a lady. Why don't you?" she said with a laugh.

Larry leaned over and whispered something in Diane's ear which caused her to burst out laughing. Larry looked at Troy, "have to remind her every now and then why I married her."

That was enough information for Troy so he just shook his head and pointed to another couple, "that's Arlene and Otis Reid. This is Vanessa everyone, she's Nancy's daughter."

Arlene greeted her "very nice to meet you, Vanessa. Welcome to our little community."

Vanessa looked around and said, "thank you. This is an amazing place." She paused for a moment, "I just wish I could get my mother out here."

"We hope you do too," said Diane, "we want to extend our appreciation for her keeping the place just as it is." She turned to look at Troy, "and to have this fine looking young man to take care of things that need attention."

Vanessa smiled inwardly at the double meaning of Diane's statement. She watched Diane as she made no attempt to hide the fact that she was staring at Troy's penis dangling between his legs.

All heads turned as the screen door squeaked and Carol stepped out, "there you two are. I was wondering what happened to you."

"We were wondering the same thing," added Larry.

"Well," Troy started, "I was just showing Vanessa around."

Troy pulled out a couple of chairs and pulled a couple of towels off of a nearby stack. Vanessa took the hint and spread the towel out on the chair before sitting.

"So," Diane started, "Carol tells me that you're senior at the university?"

"I am."

Larry cocked his head a little, "what are you studying?"

"Well, my major is in Natural Resource Management with a minor in Literature."

Larry sat back, "I'm impressed." He looked at Troy, "you need to hire this girl to help manage this place."

"Well, I don't know about that," Vanessa responded.

Troy offered, "I do. There are some stands of trees that probably need some attention."

"And don't forget, Troy," Larry said, "the algae buildup in the upper pond."

"That's right too."

Vanessa knew that both of those were right up her alley and the idea of managing a thousand-acre natural setting, especially this one, would be tempting. She looked at Carol who was looking at Troy now and then. She also noticed that her little finger and Diane's little finger were hooked together.

Vanessa looked at the clock on the wall above the screen door and leaned over to whisper to Troy, "I told my mother that I'd be back in time for dinner. I should leave soon."

Troy looked at the clock and then her, "okay. We'll head back to the house." He stood up and so did Vanessa, "well, she needs to be getting home."

"It was so nice to meet everyone," Vanessa said with a certain amount of sorrow as she would have liked to stay and gotten to know the people more.

"Come back soon," Larry said.

"I plan on it," Vanessa replied as she turned and headed back to the house with Troy.

She had gotten her clothes back on and stepped up to Troy, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I wish I could live out here." She shrugged her shoulders, "it feels strange to have clothes back on. I wish I could take them off."

"Me too," Troy said.

She closed her eyes and kissed Troy with a passion she hadn't felt in a long time. Troy responded and their tongues started a familiar dance. They each drew the other in tighter.

They separated, each with a smile. Troy was overcome with emotion and whispered, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Vanessa's smile grew even more, "I know I am with you."

They kissed some more as Vanessa's hands made their way to his buttocks. She squeezed his butt cheeks and pulled him closer, causing his cock to grind against her.

"Troy," Vanessa said, leaving her arms around his neck, "I know Carol spent last night in the guest room."

Troy nodded his head indicating that she did.

"If she wants to spend tonight in your bed, please let her, like we talked about."

Troy still wasn't sure, he had never met a woman like Vanessa before.

"You heard me. Remember what we talked about earlier?" Vanessa asked. "I think sex is for expressing love as well as having fun. Carol wants you and I want her to have you."

"Are you sure?" Troy asked.

"I am."

"What about us?" Troy asked with concern.

"Don't worry about us. I'm falling in love with you quickly. I want to be with you as much as possible. We both love sex and I want to be able to share you with special people."

"Like Carol."

"Like Carol, only next time I'm here and she's here, I want the three of us to be together," Vanessa said, feeling Troy's hardness poking into her pelvic area.

Vanessa smiled inwardly. She was confident that Troy was at least as open minded as she was. She wanted to explore and experiment with sex. She was in love with Troy and she knew he was with her. She felt confident that he'd be loyal to her and she knew she would be to him.

Troy knew that his feelings for Vanessa were growing strong. He resisted the temptation to get involved in another relationship as the last one ended so badly. He would never do anything to hurt Vanessa. The thought of watching her and Carol together, though, was very exciting for him.

They kissed one last time before she climbed into her car and he watched as it disappeared around the corner. He turned and looked towards the clubhouse and saw Carol walking towards the house. He turned and started her direction.

*

Vanessa called her mother after she passed through the gate, "Hi, mom. I'm on my way home."

"Okay, dear, I'll get started on dinner."

"Okay, mom. I should only be about 20 minutes."

"See you soon."

"Love you, mom."

"Love you, too."

Vanessa smiled and felt a high level of joy. She thinks she may have finally found someone who thinks like her and has similar thoughts. She saw Troy in her mind's eye and her smile grew even wider with a hint of a tear in the corner of her eye.

She pulled into the driveway and stepped out. She took a deep breath, wondering what kind of conversation she might end up having with her mother. She entered the house and closed the front door behind her, "Mom, I'm home," she called out.

"I'm in the kitchen," came the reply.

Vanessa stepped into the kitchen and watched as her mom turned around and faced her, "Mom, you're naked," she cried out. She looked at her mother's figure from head to toe and back again. She ended looking at her mom with a smile.

"Well, it was your idea," Nancy replied.