The Camping Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann got up on her elbows and put her head in her hands so she could see me. "That was fantastic. Really David, it was like you read my mind. It was perfect, thank you."

I grinned, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now rolled on your back so I can eat you to a few more orgasms."

Ann laughed hard at that. "Sorry, I am not laughing at you. I was thinking about how my sisters would react if I told them about this little session. They would break down the door the kinky bitches. As much as I appreciate the offer I am going to decline. I am very satisfied with all the orgasms I had from your cock in my ass and fingers on my clit which was really outstanding. Keep that in mind for the next time we play around."

"As you wish." was all I could manage at the moment.

"Look David, I am going to get going. I have a few things to discuss with my sisters involving lots of yelling. With my ass tingling like it is from the spanking and the fucking it will keep me motivated to say what's really on my mind. I hate to fuck and run but I hope you understand." Ann explained.

"Do what you feel is right." I said.

Ann gave me a quick kiss and climbed out of bed. She went to the bathroom and I heard the sink then the shower working. Smart girl, she figured it out on her own. She was out in a minute and got dressed after drying off. I struggled out of bed and got out my real business cards (the same one that Ann didn't even glance at last night) and wrote my real cell number and email address on the back. As I handed it to her I said, "This is all my real contact information. Call me on my real cell phone please. I don't always have the backup phone on."

Ann glanced at the card and slipped in into her bra for safe keeping.

"I'll call you later. Thank you for everything. You have my number, you can call or text me too."

"Oh yeah, where is the 720 area code?" I asked.

"Denver."

"That where you live?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Oh." I was disappointed.

"What's the matter?" Ann asked as she pulled on her sneakers.

"I was hoping you lived closer so we could get together." I explained.

"I see. Well, we can talk, text, email and see how things go. I can travel with work and have tons of frequent flyer miles. You got this nice RV, you can come out and visit me too. Let's enjoy our time together now and deal with that stuff when we get to it." Ann said reasonably.

I felt better and reasoned it out. It could work. "Sounds good."

When Ann finished gathering her things she handed me the KY jelly. "You might want to put this someplace out of site until you need it again." She said with a grin.

"Thank you." I took the tube and placed it on the counter. I went and hugged Ann for a moment and gave her a kiss. "Have fun and thank you for a great night and day."

"Thank you too. I can't wait to tear into my sisters. I don't think that I will be telling them about anything else or they will hunt you down. Talk to you later." Ann said.

I opened the door for her and she stepped outside. I was still naked and quickly closed the door. I went right to the bathroom to wash up. Fortunately KY washes off well. I was exhausted and decided to lie down and try to nap for a bit. I must have fallen asleep very quickly.

I woke up mid afternoon and I was very hungry. I decided to go back into the park and get a steak sandwich. I pulled on clothes leaving the RV as is and headed out. I walked through the park and I realized I could have handed out more cards. Then I thought that I had no real desire to. I assumed that Ann and I would have more fun later today so why go through the effort of trying to find someone. I didn't think that anyone could meet or even come close to Ann's skills.

I ordered my steak sandwich and an order of onion rings with a large soda. When it was ready I went to sit down. I realized that I was in such a rush to eat I didn't even bring my sun glasses with me. I was starved. I figured this meal would hold me through lunch and dinner. I would eat, take a nice shower and see what happens with Ann.

As I sat and ate I did one of my favorite activities, people watching. People walked by and I would try to guess their stories. Families with kids were easy. Single or pairs of people were a little harder. I munched away enjoying a fairly good steak sandwich (they make them to order with just the ingredients you want) and really good onion rings. I heard a voice from the side and I turned to look.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?" A larger woman was moving in from the side of me waving her hand to get my attention. I turned to look at her. She was familiar, I think I gave her my card.

"Sorry to bother you but you gave me your card the other day, am I right? You asked me if I wanted to go out with you, right?" she asked.

I didn't want this information shouted out all over the place. I gestured to the bench across from me saying, "Yes, would you like to sit down?"

"Oh sure, I guess we should." We?

The woman sat down and another younger woman that I didn't notice at first slid in next to her.

"I'm sorry, I forgot your name. To be honest, I didn't really look at your card. I thought it was kind of rude of you and tossed it away but later I thought about it and was sorry I did." She said.

I stuck out my hand. "I'm David. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Sherry. This is my little sister Becky." Sherry said motioning to the woman next to her.

I shook Sherry's hand and then moved to shake Becky's. "Nice to meet you." I said.

"Thanks." Was all Becky said before quickly withdrawing her hand.

"I should explain. When you gave me your card I was kind of mad about it at first. Never was anyone so rude as to come up to me like at right out of the blue. Then I thought about it some more and was actually complimented about it. I was sorry that I threw away your number but I'm glad I found you now." Sherry said.

"Well, I am glad you did. I found you very attractive. I like larger ladies. When I saw you I didn't want to interrupt your day so I wrote my number on my card and handed it to you. I figured that if you were interested you would call. If not I would be disappointed but I would have been even more disappointed if I didn't try." I was bringing my A game to the table big time.

"Oh, I think we have our wires crossed here. I am not interested in you. I have a boyfriend. I was thinking for Becky." Sherry said.

Woop woop! Warning, danger danger! I hadn't thought about this possibility when making my plans. Hmmmm, the pass off. Maybe a bait and switch? I gave Becky a look over. She was hefty, chubby, fairly cute face, nice looking hair but wasn't smiling. She was probably uncomfortable with the situation. I know I was.

"Well, I was attracted to your looks. When I saw you I followed you for a bit to see if I saw a husband or boyfriend in the picture. If I had known you were with someone I would have never approached you." I said to buy some time and sort this out.

"My boyfriend is back at home. He had to work this week." Sherry said. "So, would you be interested in meeting Becky? She's kind of shy and quiet but she has a heart of gold."

I looked at Becky, she was blushing from the comments made by her sister. "I guess you don't have a boyfriend. Am I right? The last thing in the world I want to do is to get in between someone's relationship."

Becky shyly shook her head.

OK, going to be like pulling teeth. I asked, "Would you like to join me and walk around the park? We can talk, get to know each other, go on some rides and see how things go."

Becky nodded yes but didn't make eye contact. OK, this is getting uncomfortable.

"If your nice Becky warms up quick." Sherry interjected.

"If Becky wants to we can go for a walk and talk." I suggested.

Sherry stood up. "I'll leave you two alone. You have fun. Becky, call me later and let me know how it goes. David, you hurt her and I'll mess you up bad."

I had to laugh. Sherry gave me a look like she was ready to pull a knife on me.

"Sorry for laughing. I have never hurt a woman in my life. Well, maybe a spanking or two but that was all consensual." I said to test the waters a bit.

"OH, OK. I got worried that you were a psycho or something. No, that's fine. I think we've all enjoyed giving and receiving a few smacks here and there. You two have fun. Bye." Sherry said as she turned and walked away.

I stood up and threw away the garbage from my meal. I held out my hand to Becky and asked, "Would you like to join me?"

Becky took my hand and stood up. She held my hand tight and we walked through the pack. I specifically headed towards the kiddies rides so we could have some time to talk before going on any rides. When she was on her feet I snuck in a few glances to check out her body. Not bad from what I could see through her loose fitting clothing. Smallish boobs but a nice belly and butt. Full thighs also looked promising.

I tried to get the conversation going. "You know Becky, if your sister put you up to this and you're not interested in being with me it's all right."

Becky squeezed my hand a little tighter and looked up at me for a quick second. "It's ok, you seem nice. Why, do you want to go? Do you have something to do?"

"No, not until this evening. I was going to meet a friend for a drink." I said.

"That sounds nice." Was all Becky said about that.

We strolled around not talking and I was feeling uncomfortable. We came across a very old ride called The Whip. It looks like it came from Coney Island in the early 1900's but it was a lot of fun. Two person carts travel around an oval and when you get to the end you're literally whipped around the corner.

"OH, I like the whip. Can we go on it?" Becky said. It was the first bit of excitement I saw in her.

"Sure, I have tickets." I said. We got in line to get on. Not really a line, just had to wait for the current ride to finish. We got in and I held the safety bar up for her to sit down. I got in and sat in the outside seat, the one that the inside person gets thrown into. I thought I might copy a feel or something. I put my arm around the seat back behind her shoulders. She smiled a little and settled in a little closer to me.

The ride started up and at the first turn Becky was pressed right against me by the force of the ride. She started laughing very hard. I didn't know if this was pyshco type laughter or "I am having a lot of fun' type laughter. When we got to the next turn she grabbed the inside of my leg to hold on to. At the next turn her hand moved up higher. Then higher still. She then gave my package a rub through my shorts. She was still laughing and turned to look at me. She turned towards me and slid her other hand right up the leg of my shorts and found my junk. Oh, this was not expected at all!

Becky was smiling looking at the reaction on my face. She stroked my unit and laid her head on my shoulder. OK, somewhat bizarre behavior in my opinion.

The ride ended and we exited.

"What was all that?" I asked.

"All what?" Becky grinned. "Buy me an ice cream and I'll tell you."

We headed over to the ice-cream place and instead of ordering the hard packed really good ice cream Becky asked for a simple soft serve vanilla cone. To each his own I guess. I got my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough cone.

We strolled around eating and I asked, "So what's the deal?"

"Well, I live with my sister. She thinks' I'm almost virginal. If she only knew the truth. She's not religious but I tell that I go to church Wednesday nights for choir practice, Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays for services. I picked that I go to a Baptist church since they have so many services. Anyway, I leave the house and pretend to go to church. But I usually meet up with guys for some fun. If not then I stay out of the house to maintain my cover with my sister. As far as she's concerned the farthest I have ever gone with a guy is to hold hands. She's worried about me that I will not be able to meet a guy and have a relationship unless I can get more physical with them. I guess that's why she thought it was a good idea that I spend time with you." Becky explained.

"OK, so you get around and your sister thinks you're a virgin. Why not just tell her the truth?" I inquired.

"You see, we come from a pretty strict background. No one ever had premarital sex. Never! Yeah, all that is bullshit but that's what was crammed down our throats. Anyway. My sister was a wild child. She'd probably fucked half our high school by her junior year. Our parents went overboard trying to keep her in line. She got beaten, locked in the house, everything. As soon as she could she moved out. She got a job, got her own place and did her thing. I pretended to be the good little girl and not flaunt my sex life in front of my parents. Once I finished school my sister invited me to move in with her. She hoped to break the spell of my parents. But I maintained my good girl status even joining the church and going to services. I know my sister would never go to check on me, she's totally turned her back on all religion. So, I go out and fuck and suck and have a great time. Well, A couple of months ago I had a scare. A condom must have failed and I got pregnant. I was scared shitless. Didn't know what to do. Fortunately being fat I hid it well. I couldn't get an abortion like the guy wanted me to, I don't believe in it. But then I miss carried. Lost it at about 10 weeks. I was sorry and glad at the same time. So, I recovered and was a hell of a lot more careful and Sherry didn't know a thing. The only cool thing that happened is that I'm lactating and my tits went up a couple sizes. It's fun if you like it but I have to be real careful to keep them from dripping through my clothes." Becky went on.

"But you are OK now? Physically and mentally in good shape?" I was concerned.

"Yeah, fine. I can't fuck for another month but I give great head and hand jobs." Becky smiled at me.

I had to laugh. "I'll keep that in mind." I answered.

"Come on, I want to go on the scenic overlook with you." She insisted.

The scenic overlook is just a chair lift like they use on the ski slopes to get skiers to the top of the mountain. It's a nothing ride. Goes up the side of a hill, once at the top you get about 20 seconds to look around before it heads back down the hill. I never saw the point of it and in all my years I never rode the dam thing.

"Why? It looks boring as hell." I said.

"I'll make it fun." Becky smiled.

We finished up our ice cream and walked to the start of the lift. A couple of girls helped us into the seat and we were off on the slow climb up the hill. Once we crossed above the park entrance road Becky reached over and undid my pants.

"Help me get him out." She said desperately.

I looked around and guessed it was safe. Becky tried to launch herself at my cock but the safety bar got in her way. Without a word she lifted the bar. Both of us instinctively grabbed the back of the seat since there was nothing keeping up from falling forward. Admittedly the fall wouldn't have killed us. At most we were about 20 feet above the ground but there were several spots with rocks and logs that would have hurt if we fell on them. Becky got my soft cock into her mouth and was working the life back into it. From out of nowhere a voice came over a speaker. "Sir, please lower the safety bar."

I looked around and on the towers that supported the chair lift were cameras and speakers. Oh shit, they could see us. I tried to lower the bar but Becky's body blocked it from lowering all the way.

"Sir, if you don't lower the safety bar we will have to stop the ride." I heard next.

"Becky, please stop. We are busted." I pleaded.

Becky half sat up. She looked around and helped me lower the safety bar. She repositioned closer to me and started jerking me off. Then I saw a couple coming down the mountain facing us. When we pass we will be within five feet of each other. I tried to pull Becky's hand away but she would have none of it.

"If I can't blow you I will sure as shit jack you off." Becky insisted.

I quickly covered her hand by pulling my shirt over her hand and my dick. The couple was chatting away but the guy noticed the hand working in my lap and gave me a grin and a nod. We passed the couple without incident.

"I want to suck you off real bad. Move around to face me more." Becky was getting frustrated.

I twisted in the seat. I noticed that we were approaching the summit where we would turn around and start to head down. Becky managed to get under the safety bar enough to suck me but still used a lot of hand. I realized that it all felt real good but I wasn't close to cumming. I am not a show off kind of guy and being in public isn't my thing. We passed the summit and started down. Actually it was a nice view of the park from up here. Might make for some nice photographs. Hey, at night with the entire park lights on that would be real cool to see.

Becky was working me very well, slobbering her spit onto her hand to keep it moist. I mentally tried to relax my mind and cock. I felt a load coming through. I pated her on the back and said, "I'm close."

Becky worked even harder and when I came she pulled her head back and let my load fly into the air and down to the ground. I was a little disappointed to not shoot my load in her mouth but I have to admit that seeing my cum dropping was very cool. There was only about a minute to clean up and get ready to get off the ride. I closed up shop and checked out Becky to make sure she was presentable. I noticed that several loads of kids were just leaving the loading area as we were entering it. The two girls that helped us unload had ear to ear smiles. One said, "The supervisor needs to talk to you."

I was confused but we were directed to a glass cover booth that the ride operator sits in. Another young woman was sitting inside. "Hey buddy. You totally missed my meaning. If the safety bar was up I would have had to stop the ride. You could have taken your time and enjoyed it instead of rushing through it. You need to thank your woman, she does great work." The supervisor told me.

I was stunned. I saw there were cameras viewing virtually every moment of ride. These women saw everything. No wonder they were all smiles.

Becky was grinning ear to ear. "I don't suppose you could get me a DVD of the ride, could you? I'd love to see it."

The supervisor said, "Sorry, I think something is going to happen to those recordings. We can delete the evidence to protect the not so innocent. Hope you had fun. Listen buddy, you better give her a good evening to thank her for that ride. If he doesn't you come back here and tell us."

"OK, thanks." I said. I've been embarrassed enough and wanted to get out of here.

The ride operator said, "Thanks for the great show. It was cool seeing you shoot your load. Most people swallow so we don't get to see it. I hope you appreciate that we held up a bunch of kids to give you some privacy."

Becky smiled broadly, "Thank you. I didn't know if I was going to be able to get him off in time. Glad you liked the show."

I had had enough. I waved at the operators and took Becky's hand. I wanted to get clear of that place. We walked into the park again. I tried to recover my sanity a bit. I suggested that we sit down at a table, my legs were still a little wobbly.

Once seated I said, "Thank you for that Becky, that was very unusual for me. So, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I can't fuck you, not even anal, I checked. Oral is ok as long as I am on my back only if you want. Do you have a hotel room?" Becky asked.

"No, an RV. Don't feel like you have to. Only if you want to. But I'd be happy to get you off any way I could." I said.

"I am happy right now. Let's just wander through the park and have fun. If I get real horny we might go back to your place. I have to be careful and not let my sister see what's up. She's probably spying on me right now. Oh, just so you know, I wear real plain and big underwear. Virgins don't wear thongs. That's the only thing that pisses me off about living with my sister. Can't have sexy stuff. I like to warn guys because they get disappointed when they see me get undressed."