The Camping Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not a problem. I like to unwrap my gifts slowly." I grinned.

Becky gave a hearty laugh. "Good, I appreciate that." Just then her cell phone rang. She looked at the display and rolled her eyes. "My sister!"

She got up from the table and stood out of ear shot as she talked to her sister. I took the opportunity to check my phone. I received a text message from Anne inviting me to her site at 8pm that evening. She gave me the site number and said to not bring anything. I texted back that I would be there.

Becky came back to the table looking frustrated. "I'll kill her."

"What's up." I asked.

"She wants us to join her for dinner. She's treating. I guess she's trying to marry me off. Fuck that. I'm having too much fun to get tied down." Becky said.

"Well, to be honest, I already have plans for dinner tonight. Sorry I can't make it." I said.

"Oh, sorry. I never even thought to ask you. I just assumed that you were free. That's what you get when you assume I guess." Becky rationalized.

"Actually I have plans after dinner but would be free to eat. But you can tell your sister that it's my fault that I couldn't be there." I said grinning.

"Hot dam! You are good. I like it. What do you say about going back to your place. Let's see if I can drain your vein again." Becky said.

"Well, I wouldn't count on another load so quickly but I really want to get you off. I feel like I owe you one or more." I said.

"I like the way you think. Have you ever played with lactating tits before?" Becky asked.

"No, never had the opportunity." I replied.

"Good, let's go have fun. But remember, no fucking. I don't need any more complications." Becky said.

As we headed back to the site I said, "I understand, no problem. I wouldn't want to put you in any danger. There is no problem with eating you out is there?"

"Nope, but no fingers. I never asked the doc about that but I don't want to take the chance. I can't see why I can't do anal but the doc said no."

"I think everything is so close together that they are worried about jarring something loose and causing bleeding." I replied.

"You could be right. It's sucks though, I love anal. It usually orgasm real hard from it." Becky said.

"It amazes me that your sister doesn't know anything about you having sex." I probed.

Becky had a good laugh. "My room is right next to hers. Sherry and the boyfriend go at it most nights and I can hear it. I get so turned on that I have to get myself off. One morning she and I were having breakfast after he went out to work and I asked about the noises. She tried to explain it to me like I was a six year old asking what sex was. I was practically biting through my lip to keep from laughing out loud. I wanted to tell her that I had one candle in my pussy and another up my ass as I fingered my clit to about a dozen orgasms while listening to them fuck."

"Candles?" I had to ask.

"I can't exactly keep twelve inch dildos in my room, can I? So I improvise. I have a few candles that I use to get off. Different sizes and such. I make sure to wash them off when I am done. The hard part is staying quiet. I tend to get real loud when I cum." Becky explained.

We arrived at the vehicle and I opened it up. I realized that I left the place kind of messy. The good news was all the window shades were down. Oh well, what's a boy to do. Becky stepped inside and looked around. "Nice place you got here."

"Thanks. Can I offer you a drink or something?" I tried to be a good host.

"No, all I want is your tongue." Becky said.

I laughed and I closed and locked the door. Becky was standing in front of me so I decided to get bold. I slid my arms around her ample belly giving it a gentle squeeze. Then I took the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. There was absolutely no resistance from Becky who raised her arms and allowed the shirt to slide off of her. I folded it nicely and placed it on the passenger seat. I went over and unhooked her plain white bra and eased it off her shoulders. Becky took the bra out of my hands and turned to face me. I noticed the cups of the bra was stuffed with tissue paper.

Becky looked up at me sheepishly. "It's to soak up anything that leaks out. Hard to explain tits full of milk when you're a virgin like me."

I laughed a hearty laugh at that one. Becky took over the undressing. She pulled down her pants and underwear together. I got the impression that she was embarrassed about her panties and didn't want me to see her in them. She put her clothes on the seat and went to the bed. I decided to stay dressed and just take care of her. I got on the bed and got between her legs. She was about the hairiest woman I've ever seen. It spread down her legs and up her belly.

"Yeah, I know. Too much hair but I have to. I can't wait to shave it all off. I like the bare floor look." Becky explained.

I had a thought. "Becky, how are you with women? Would you sleep with one? Would your sister freak if she know you went with a girl?"

Becky sat up on her elbows. She repositioned a pillow under her head so she could see me looking up at her between her legs. She ran through a few possibilities in her mind before replying. "That is a real good idea. I had not thought of that. Sherry would probably be happy that I wasn't fucking some dude. I know she has eaten a few twats in her younger days. I could say that I am in an experimental stage and am curious about my body, some shit like that. Nice David, excellent idea. Thank you."

I buried my face in between her thighs and mumbled out "Your welcome."

I was careful to not penetrate her at all. I licked the clit and used fingers just externally. After several minutes I wasn't getting any type of reaction. "How am I doing?"

"You're doing it right, it's just not working for me. I'm not stimulated. Let's 69 so that I can suck you some more. That always gets me wet." Becky replied.

I stood up and stripped. I got on the bed on my back so that Becky could straddle me. Once in position we got to licking. Becky's fluids were dripping into my mouth and I kept working her clit. I also had the added bonus of being able to play with her ass in this position. She was deep throating my whole cock and was able to breathe even with it all the way in her. No gag reflex at all. But still no real reaction. I was getting frustrated both from not being able to penetrate her and not being able to get her off. After several minutes she rolled off of me.

Becky said, "I don't know what's wrong with me. You are doing a real good job and all but it's just not doing the trick. Would you mind playing with my tits while I rub myself to get off?"

"Sure. Am I missing something? Not doing something right?" I asked with a severely bruised ego. I can't remember that last time I couldn't get a woman off with my mouth. Limiting penetration should not have been an issue.

"You're good, we are just not syncing. No big deal. Work the tits." Becky said as she reached down to touch herself.

I moved up to her chest and got the first good look at her boobs. They were at least D cups. The shirt and bra hid them well and made them appear smaller. Her pale skin made the dark nipples even more pronounced. I gave them a tentative rub and grope to test their milking abilities. I was never with a woman who was lactating before and I was curious. After the first touch of my lips on her nip Becky let out a satisfied gasp and she stroked herself even more vigorously. I worked one tit with my mouth and the other with my hand. I got the first taste of milk (or whatever you call it) in my mouth and was pleasantly surprised. Becky's first orgasm was loud. When I say loud, I mean loud. I was embarrassed. If any neighbors were nearby they definitely would have heard this one. Fortunately it was mid afternoon, prime time to be in the park or pool. Becky soon launched into another orgasm then another each one seeming louder and louder. I considered putting a pillow over her face to soften the sounds but I thought I might freak her out. After a few more orgasms her hand stopped moving and I moved off her titties. She lay there gasping for breath. She turned to me and smiled.

"See what I mean about loud? You have any idea how hard it is to keep quiet with my sister in the next room?" Becky asked.

"I am still trying to figure out why I couldn't do that for you. It's a serious blow to my ego." I said dejectedly.

"Relax, no big deal. We are just not compatible in bed. I zig, you zag. It's happened before." Becky assured me.

"Not to me. I feel bad since you got me off earlier." I said.

"Chill out, send me a thank you card." Becky joked.

I was still in the dumps. Had I lost my magic? Becky got up and started to dress.

"Listen David, no hard feelings or anything but I am going to tell Sherry that we just didn't get along. That way she will not try to push me on you again." Becky said.

"All right." I said. I was definitely not in a good mood about this. I wasn't upset about not being with Becky again due to the limited things we could do together. I was genuinely upset with myself about failing to bring her to orgasm. I know it can happen but I don't think it ever happen to me before. My ego took a real beating today over this.

Becky sensed that I was upset. When she was dressed she stepped over to the bed. "Are you ok? Want me to suck or beat you off again before I go? I'd be happy to do that for you."

"Thank you for the offer but no. I am upset with myself because I couldn't get you off. That's never happened before." I explained.

"Come on David, be a big boy. This stuff happens. You got off, I got off. Doesn't matter who did what. All that counts is the end result. Right?" Becky's logic actually helped me.

I stood up and walked over to her. I gave her a quick kiss in the cheek. "Thank you, I am better now."

"Good. Hand, suck or both?" Becky said as she gently rubbed my semi.

"I am fine. You gave me a hell of an orgasm earlier. I need some recovery time." I explained.

"OK, well I am going to head out. Nice meeting you." And then Becky was gone. Not my finest encounter but they can't all be magic. I looked at the clock. I had two hours to get to Ann's site. I felt like a real hot shower, not the luke warm campsite showers so I went into the bathroom to try out my shower for the first time. I adjusted the water temperature to hot and scrubbed myself. It felt great to have hot water on me. Then I realized that I was wasting a lot of water. The nozzle has a trigger on it. You press when you want water, release when done. I soaped up then rinsed off. Gave my hair a good scrub and rinse. I dried off and got dressed. I had extra time so I checked emails and for phone messages. Nothing important was going on. I tried to decide whether to eat some dinner or not. I had a big steak sandwich not too long ago and was still full from that. I decided to go to the camp store and get a piece of fruit. They had nice and ripe bananas and a red delicious apple. I ate the banana right away and munched on the apple as I walked around the RV part of camp. It hadn't dawned on me to get an RV spot. I just got a regular tent camp site. I wondered if I was breaking some sort of campsite rule by not using a tent. I admired the big, bus sized RV's. I know those things are big bucks, much more than I could afford. Plus the maintenance and gas on those things must be enormous. Still, when I was shopping for mine I looked at the brochures of the big ones. They were beautiful inside. The side slide outs practically doubled the inside space. I noticed that the RV sites were just open lots, no trees. That I didn't like. Who wants to camp in an empty lot. I also noticed that the big rigs ran on 220 volts through heavy duty cables and special electrical boxes were set up. Mine worked on 110 with a regular extension cord. Still, it's nice if you can afford it. I am very happy so far with my unit.

I headed back to my site. I noticed that suddenly my RV looked tiny. I washed up, brushed my teeth and checked the time. Forty minutes. Good, it's Miller time. I poured a good drink with ice, sat down and tried to work the TV. I tried it at home to test how the over the air signals were and I couldn't complain. However, out here in the sticks it was a little different. I could only get a couple channels clearly. I watched some tube, finished my drink and headed off to Ann's site.

I walked to Ann's campsite and saw three tents set up. There was a large eight person tent, a five or six person tent and a smaller four man tent all erected around the campfire in the center. They had a fire blazing away in a fire ring. They were all sitting around on folding camp chairs around the fire, everyone of them had a drink in their hand.

As I approached them I said, "Good evening everybody."

Everyone turned to look and Ann jumped to her feet. She came over to me and held me close.

"Thank you for coming over David." Ann said.

A woman handed her cup to another sister and came over.

"David, we all want to apologize to you for the shit we did. We didn't mean to embarrass or humiliate you and we are all really sorry if we did. When we all get together we get a little wild and crazy. Guess we are trying to relive our college days again. I hope you can understand and hopefully forgive us."

Ann released me. I said, "No big deal, I was more concerned about Ann's feelings than my own. You really pissed her off."

"Well, we got you a gift to help put things right." The woman continued. Another woman walked over with a giant bottle of the Canadian whiskey that Ann and I were drinking back at my place.

"We hope this in some small way helps makes things right." She said.

I grinned, "This will help, thank you all."

"Please sit and relax. Want a cup with ice?" a woman asked.

"Please." I replied.

Ann led me by the hand to two adjoining chairs. One lady got me a plastic cup with ice and they poured me a very healthy drink from the fresh bottle.

I asked Ann, "Join me?"

Ann answered, "Maybe later, I've been drinking beer for a while now." while holding up her cup.

Once I was settled in and my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around at the women seated around the fire. I noticed that there wasn't a bra in the group. Everyone was in shorts and either a tee shirt or tank top. The cool night air was causing almost every nipple to strain their shirts. They were all about Ann's age, they were all average sized or a few extra pounds probably from child birth and rated from average to very good looking by society's standards. But the only one that turned me on was Ann.

I took a healthy drink and sat back in the chair relaxed while holding Ann's hand.

The only black woman in the group said, "So, Annie tells us that you can lay down some serious dick. Anyone that can keep our Annie satisfied must know his shit."

I didn't react, or tried not to. I tried to formulate an answer that would be diplomatic. "Well, as long as Ann is happy then I am happy."

Another woman snorted, "Satisfying Ann is a full time job around here."

Ann perked up, "Hey! Come on, don't start with that shit."

I leaned over to Ann and whispered in her ear. Ann looked at me and smiled as she nodded.

I decided to throw down the gauntlet after another slug of liquid courage. "So, Ann tells me that you all go at each other all night long."

Even with the camp fire blazing I could see several faces start blushing.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" one woman replied.

"Nope, but I was thinking how cool it would be to be a fly on the wall to see that." I escalated.

There was a few seconds of stunned silence. Ann was beaming obviously proud of what I was doing.

Another woman was a little tipsy, "Oh, you want to watch us in action?"

"What red blooded American straight male wouldn't want to watch?" I threw out.

That inspired a few chuckles.

"He has a point."

"True, and I could use some real dick before heading home."

Ann released my hand and jump to her feet. "Hey, wait a second. I am not sharing him with you. His dick is all mine." Ann caught herself and turned to me. "Sorry babe, I guess I am being overly possessive of you. I don't own you. You make your own decisions."

Ann sat back down and I contemplated this new development. I bought some time and had another drink.

"Well, to be honest, only larger ladies do it for me. You all are too small for my tastes, no offense. However, seeing women get it on with each other is pretty exciting but I really have no interest in banging anyone here but Ann." I said.

I reached over and held Ann's hand again; she gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"OK, I have a suggestion. We'll go at it in front of you in the tent but we'll keep our hands off of you. You and Ann can watch us, unless Ann plans on joining in. We miss your talented tongue sweetie. It's our last night. What do you think?"

Ann spoke up. "If David wants to watch or play it's up to him. Personally I don't care if you blow him but I only want his dick inside of me. He's been a real prince to me this whole time. David, what are your thoughts?"

I was quickly catching a buzz and the thoughts of what I might see and do this evening were swimming around in my head. "I would be happy to just watch you guys. If Ann wants to participate that's ok with me. But I really want to spend our last night together at my place with Ann and Ann only."

Another woman spoke up for the first time. "This is getting overly complicated. I am dripping wet and want to get started already. Let's clean out the big tent, make a place for them to watch and get at it."

Another woman said, "Sounds like a plan."

Most of the women stood and went to the big tent. Ann and I sat in our chairs and watched as they started handing out suitcases and bags to make room. Inside they laid out sleeping bags and comforters on the floor to make it one giant play area. Someone attached a small led light to the ceiling and lit it after covering it with a cloth to dim the light and cast a red glow around the single room.

Ann leaned in to me and said, "If you want to leave at any time just give me the high sign. I am packed and ready for your place whenever you're ready."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I appreciate that. Same goes for you too. If you want to leave just give me a nod."

Ann smiled, "I know you want to see this. We'll stay for a while but honestly, I am ready to leave right the fuck now."

I laughed, "Understood, and I was serious, if you want to play go right ahead. No judgments on my part."

"I prefer dick to twat any day of the week. It's a weak substitute."

"Come on you two, we have your thrones waiting for you." We were told.

We took our cups and we to the tent together holding hands. We kicked off our flip flops and stepped inside. They cleared off one end of the tent for us to sit in. Six women besides Ann entered or stayed in the tent and zipped the doorway closed. They opened the ventilation flaps which surprised me. Immediately shirts and shorts were removed and they were all naked in front of me. Hands and lips attached themselves to the nearest woman and they started up making out with each other. Every so often a couple would separate, move to the next couple and swap partners. I was loving the view but didn't want Ann to feel left out. I put my arm around her and moved closer to her. She looked up at me and smiled. Ann placed a hand on my exposed leg below my shorts and gently rubbed me.

We watched as the women transitioned from standing to lying down on the makeshift mattresses. They were kissing, sucking nipples, fingering pussies, rubbing asses at will. Whatever was close enough was fair game to play with. Soon they advanced to 69ing each other and from the reactions I assumed the orgasms began. Unconsciously I must have moved my hand to Ann's breast and found myself playing with her nipple through her shirt. Ann's hand was moving up and down my leg and I was getting harder by the minute. I put down my drink and turned to Ann and started making out with her. She was obviously turned on too. In seconds her shirt was off and I was playing with her full tits while continuing to kiss. We repositioned ourselves with her legs over mine sitting face to face. Her hand slipped up the leg of my shorts, inside my boxers and began massaging my dick while I played with her boobs.