The Camping Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I broke off the kiss and held Ann close for a minute as an excuse to watch the show going on only inches away. All the women were actively participating in various activities. Two of the women outside were watching the action through the open vent flap. Ann separated from me and used both hands to unbutton my shorts. The sound of the zipper attracted a couple of the women playing attention. Ann leaned me back so she could lower my clothing and expose my unit. As soon as my dick was out Ann was on her knees sucking on me with earnest.

Dear Penthouse Forum, never in a million years would I ever guess that I would be getting excellent head while six women are going at it only inches away from me.

The whole experience was very surreal to me, I'd never experienced this before or anything even close. A couple of the women were looking over at Ann working her magic on me with smiles. I toasted then with my cup and took a sip.

The action in the room was getting hot and heavy as women were moving from place to place. Two were eating each other out, two more were scissoring together rubbing their pussies on each other and the third couple had one woman fisting the other. I started feeling guilty that Ann was doing all the work so I lifted her off of my crotch. I laid her backwards and removed her shorts. Because of the close quarters in the tent we invaded the play area somewhat. She wasn't wearing any panties which made things easier. Once free of any clothing I dove in and started eating her out. She was as wet as I've ever seen her. Either she enjoyed playing with her sisters more than she let on or the group activity really turned her on.

I was eating away when I noticed another hand on Ann's tit caressing her. Soon I felt a hand gently stroking the underside of my hard cock. Obviously since Ann was attached to my face it wasn't hers. I looked down and saw the black woman rubbing me with a grin. I figured there was no harm there so I turned back to Ann's wet snatch. I noticed one of the women who invaded my RV and tried to get a foursome going was moving into position to sit on Ann's face with Ann guiding her into place. When Ann's tongue made contact the woman gave a satisfied shudder. I went back to work on Ann who had already had a couple strong orgasms by now.

After a few moments I felt two sets of hands trying to remove my shorts and underwear while I was still munching away. Ann had pulled them down to my upper thighs when blowing me and that's where they stayed. I felt that removing them was over the line. I lifted my head away from Ann and sat back on my knees. I gave the women attempting to undress me a dirty look and shook my head no. They paid me no heed and the black woman crawled over and tried to suck my cock. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back.

"Ann?" I said keeping an eye on these two women.

Ann untangled herself from the pile of bodies and sat up. She looked over the situation.

"He said no then its no. Got it?" Ann said firmly.

The women looked disappointed but kept their distance.

Ann grinned a wicked grin. "I know how to solve this issue. Come here David. Make some space ladies."

Ann took my hand and had me lay face up in the middle of the tent. She removed the clothing from around my legs and then had me roll over onto my belly.

"OK ladies, feel free to massage him but no touching the dick and balls. Oh, and the ass is all mine." Ann instructed the women.

Almost immediately I felt several sets of hands on my back and legs. I've had a couple rub and tugs before but more than two hands was something unique and special to me. Ann started massaging my ass cheeks briefly and then I felt her spread them apart. Her tongue teased my ass and slowly worked its way inside of me. There was at least one gasp from the sisters.

With me being face down and experiencing multihanded bliss I couldn't see who said it but one sister asked, "Ann, does David like ass play?"

Ann's head came up for a few seconds. All I heard from her before her tongue reentered my ass was, "Ask him."

"David, do you like your ass played with?" an unknown sister asked me.

"Please define ass play. Obviously I like getting rimmed and Ann does it great." I answered evasively.

"Do you like to get butt banged with strapons?" someone else asked bluntly.

"Yes I do." I answered honestly.

The same blunt voice asked, "Would you like us to butt bang you?"

"Ann, would you like to show them how it's done?" I asked.

"Sweetie, you're gonna love this. Suit up girls." Ann replied.

This began a flurry of activity. One woman unzipped the tent door flap and spoke quietly to one of the women outside. A bag and a backpack were handed in and the door closed. There was more discussion at the door and two more women from outside squeezed into the already tight tent. They sat in the area that the women had put Ann and me in originally. Ann rolled me over onto my back and repositioned me so that my head was closer to the tent wall opposite where we were sitting. I was propped up with pillows under my head and shoulders so I could see better. All the women were busy attaching strap on harnesses. The two fully clothed women sat at the far end of the tent side by side watching the show. I noticed the third outside woman had moved closer to the tent window for a look as well.

"Would someone mind passing me my drink please." I asked to no one in particular.

The women looked around, they found my cup and passed it to me. Ann was looking like a queen as she tightened the leg straps on her harness. I took a good gulp of the good whiskey and put the cup down out of the way. The rest of the naked women were standing adjusting their own harnesses which was a sight all by itself.

Ann spoke to the women. "Listen up. We go in increasing size order. I start because David wants me to show you how it's done right."

This inspired a few chuckles from around the tent.

"Now go easy, he's not used to this. Use the lube. If he says stop, you dam well better stop. Let's limit every one to two minutes each so everyone gets a turn. Oh, and no one but me gets to touch, lick, stoke, suck, or anything else but look at his dick. David, you ready for the ass banging of your life?"

Reality suddenly hit me. Up till now I was calm and relaxed and definitely excited. Seeing seven women with strapons standing over me suddenly put the whole situation out there. I tried to be a brave soldier. "Go easy. And could you get your batting order together, I don't want any surprises in the heat of action."

The women took a minute and compared sizes and worked out their order. Ann got into position between my legs and used both hands to tenderly stroke my cock.

"You don't have to do this and if you say stop I promise you we will stop." Ann stated sincerely.

I took another belt of courage from my cup and said, "When is the next opportunity I'm going to get to get banged by this many women? Come on, let's have some fun!"

That broke it all loose. The women started applauding, whooping it up and making comments all at once. The woman looking in from outside the tent had to shout to be heard telling everyone to keep their voices down.

Ann was smiling from ear to ear. She squirted some lube into her hand and greased up my asshole. She eased in her tool into my ass and began fucking me. It was a little uncomfortable at first and I tried to reposition. Someone asked for more pillows which were handed forward. Ann withdrew and pillows were placed under my ass and lower back. And slipped back inside and it felt great. Ann started pumping away into me and leaned forward onto her hands. I pushed myself up to be able to kiss her deeply for a few seconds. She was obviously in heaven on so many different levels but I know in my heart that that one kiss made her whole day.

I laid back and enjoyed the ride. Ann stopped and withdrew and the next woman took her place. Ann moved to my side and removed her harness and the next woman gently eased into me. That one was only slightly larger and entered with no difficulty. She didn't thrust with nearly the same force as Ann did, she was pretty timid actually. Once Ann was free of her harness she kneeled down near my head and started playing with my nipple as she watched the woman banging me. The other women started quietly encouraging her on. They had her lean over me as Ann did and thrust into me harder. Her boobs were right above my chest jiggling with every thrust. Ann took my hand and placed it on one of this woman tiny tits as she took the other one and roughly pulled on the nipple. The woman gasped with pleasure and thrust harder. Her turn was up and the next woman took her place. She entered me without issue and began to thrust into me very well. She had larger breasts that sagged and flopped around with every stroke. I grabbed them and pushed them together.

"Squeeze my tits hard!" She insisted.

I squeezed them, one in each hand as hard as I dared and she came on the spot but never broke her fucking rhythm. I was so turned on by all this that I tried to get her to orgasm again but it didn't happen. She pulled out and collapsed backwards into the laps of the two women who were still dressed. It was the first time I saw the seated women through the wall of strapons. They were sitting side by side fingering each other while watching the show. Ann took the break in the action to suck on my dick while the next woman got into position. With Ann in the way I couldn't see very well but I felt the next toy line up. This one was significantly larger and took more care getting inside. Ann released me from her mouth and continued to stroke me. The tool in my ass was stretching me out pretty well and I lost count on how many more I had left to go. We had gotten into a regular rhythm of entering me, fucking me, me squeezing tits, Ann stroking me and the woman pulling out.

After the fourth or fifth ass fucking (I honestly lost count) I spoke up. "Ladies, I need a minute please."

Everyone respected my wishes and one even handed me my drink. I sat up a bit and gestured for the ladies in front of me to part the way. I wanted to see what the two women who were dressed were up too. Their shirts were half off, boobs exposed, shorts pulled to the side and fingers buried in each other's pussies. The rest of the women stood there with their mouths open. One woman started laughing.

"Oh my god! Those two never play, not since school anyway."

One of the two women opened her eyes and look at the rest of them. "What? So we both got really turned on. You've all seen us play before."

"Yeah, but not in years. Do you want to get in on this?" a woman asked gesturing towards me.

"No, my husband would kill me. I can't even tell him about getting fingered." A semi dressed woman replied.

Ann looked at me, "You ready for more?"

"I don't think I can handle anything any larger than the last one." I said.

Ann smiled, "I got an idea."

Ann rolled over on top of me and eased my throbbing cock into her overly wet pussy.

"How does that feel?" Ann asked.

"Outstanding!" I replied.

Ann turned to her sisters, "Who's next with the strapon? Fuck my ass with it."

The next sister got behind Ann's big butt, lubed her up and got into position to enter her. Ann lay forward on my chest and I felt the added weight of the sister as she entered Ann. Ann's expression changed to silent satisfaction as she had two holes filled. My cock rested comfortably inside of Ann without a condom on for the first time. I wrapped my arms around Ann and held her against me as we felt the sister plow into her ass with a vengeance. In under a minute Ann came hard, I felt the contractions around my dick. She lifted her head and I leaned upwards to kiss her long and deep. The next woman entered Ann and rode her hard. Ann released the kiss and started rocking on my dick. Between Ann and the sister fucking her the motion on my cock felt great. Ann soon came again and collapsed on top of me.

The sister pulled out of Ann and Ann rolled off of me. I held her as she relaxed and caught her breath. She looked into my eyes and said, "I'm spent."

"Want to go back to the RV?" I asked.

"Yeah, but what about you? Don't you need to cum?"

"I am fine for now but there is one thing I want to do first. Watch this." I said.

I separated from Ann and got the sisters attention. I stood up and said, "Ladies, Ann and I will be leaving you in a couple of minutes but before I go there is something I need to do. Would you all get on your knees in a circle please."

Ann was curious enough and sat up. The women did as I asked and circled around me. I went to the first woman, roughly grabbed her head and pushed my dick into her mouth. I surprised her but she soon got into it. After about 20 seconds I pulled out and moved to the next woman who was ready for me. I roughly mouth fucked everyone in the circle. Then I went over to the two sitting on the side and grabbed the first ones head.

She pulled back saying, "No! I can't. I can't do it or my husband will kill me."

"Open your mouth or I'm going to ass fuck you right now. Your choice." I said firmly.

She didn't hesitate and opened her mouth and took my meat. If the woman next to her had any issues she didn't voice them. She opened her mouth and sucked me as well. I walked over to the door flap and unzipped it. The woman outside had a wild look in her eye like I was going to rape her. Without a word she went down onto her knees and leaned into the tent and sucked me. I pulled back from her after a few seconds and looked at the women.

"Now you are all forgiven for embarrassing me. Ann, do you want these women to do anything for you?"

Ann looked like she was going to burst out of her skin with pride. "No, let's get out of here."

We started getting our clothes on. I still had a hardon that didn't want to go away so my shorts bulged.

"Good night ladies." I said as we stepped out of the tent.

Ann handed me the bottle and grabbed her bag. We walked hand in hand back to the RV.

Ann said, "I am so fucking happy right now. I had such a great time with you in there. You were wonderful. Thank you for that."

I let go of her hand and put my arm around her shoulders to hold her closer. "I really enjoyed it too plus now I get to say that I had 10 women suck me in the same day."

"You have no idea what you've done for my reputation in the sorority. I am going to be a goddess now. I mean I loved being the queen of head but getting all the sisters to butt fuck a guy moves me up to godlike status. They will be talking about this stuff for decades."

"Well, glad my ass could help you. Listen, when we get back to the RV I want to take a quick shower. I have lube all over the place and I was sweating like mad in the tent." I replied.

"You were sweating? What do you think the fat girl was doing? I need to shower too. Shower with me in the campground stall?" Ann said hopefully.

"I was just going to do a quick rinse in the RV but I like the way you think."

I unlocked the RV and got us towels and my toiletries bag. I took off my clothes (which were also sweaty and lubey) and pulled on loose shorts and a tee shirt and we headed to the showers together. We were both pretty fucked out and took our time showering. We kissed and made out but did not get overly sexual. Our hands explored each other but it was more tenderness than sensual.

Afterwards back in the RV I poured us drinks and dimmed the lights. We sat together on the seats in silence reflecting on the day and enjoying our drinks. I asked, "Are you OK?"

Ann looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry. I've had such a good time with you that I am realizing that it's almost over. I'm going to miss you."

Ann stood up and shook her head. She took off her clothes and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry, I'm getting all girly on you. I don't mean to bring the mood down."

I stood up and walked over to Ann. I held the sides of her face and kissed her deeply. Ann hugged me around my waist and pulled away from my kiss. "Thanks, I really needed that."

I held her for a moment and then stepped back. I removed my clothing and held her again saying, "There, that's much better."

Ann chuckled a bit and reached back around me grabbing my butt.

She immediately pulled her hand away saying, "Oh, sorry. Is it sore?"

"No, it feels really good actually. Very well fucked. I did enjoy that but I doubt if I could have handled anything bigger without too much pain."

Ann smiled up at me. "Good, I am glad about that. Let's go to bed."

I stepped back from Ann and reached for our drinks. We both swigged them down and I set the RV switches to sleepy time mode. I started thinking about Ann's choice of words when she said 'go to bed'. Did she mean sleep or sex? Given the mood at the time of the statement I couldn't tell. I figured I'd play it by ear, I was good either way.

When I switched off the lights Ann was already under the covers. I felt my way in next to her and lay on my back. Ann immediately rolled over onto her side and placed her head in my armpit and arm across my chest. We lay there comfortably for a moment just feeling each other breathing. Ann raised her head and I leaned down and we tenderly kissed. Without words, just actions, we made love. Long, slow, deep, passionate love and every second was wonderful for both of us.