All Comments on 'The Cave Ch. 01'

by Clunkety

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully the next part is already being written so we don't have to wait long.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I found myself enjoying this. Nice details which paint a picture of the circumstances and reactions. I'll look forward to the next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

It seems as though he cares for her more than Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please make him a decent 'person'.

Really awesome story so far! I would like for him to decide she's the only one he wants... but that's a woman talking. Lol. Really like how he lets her look at him. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

ohhhh thought he was after a female pack like the animals they all are

nadaliwnadaliwabout 9 years ago
glad I found this story

This story was so addictive that I was reading it during work.

I can't wait to read next chapter.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful!!

Please continue. The anticipation is almost too much to bare.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 9 years ago
Slaves...

Always had a hard time with stories like this. While well written, and it moves along at a good pace... The chained aspect always gets to me, makes my heart ache. Which is a good thing! =-) You have very good balance of something that offends me, makes me feel very sympathetic for the heroine and want to see what happens next. Whether it was your intent or not you have a very nice erotic thriller going on here. With several different possible outcomes, it will be interesting to see which you choose. I know the one that I hope for.... But I am curious at what you as the writer will ultimately decide.

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

ISiSiNThESkYISiSiNThESkYalmost 9 years ago
Glad I came across this story

Very well written! I was hooked immediately. Can't wait to read more!

QNastyQNastyalmost 9 years ago
Not what I had expected!

It's different from the other nonhuman stories i've read! It's got my attention. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AltissimusAltissimusover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Very well written. Thank you for sharing it with us.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago

Are we supposed to feel any sympathy for antisocial cat hobo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

So far, I am very impressed. Very well written and I can feel the emotions. Definitely a turn on. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
I really like it.

Please continue this story! It's not fair to leave it like this🙁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Snowflake

You are very descriptive with your writing. I really enjoyed allot of the narrative, it was uncommonly good. There was a few descriptions that threw me though, the one we're he threw the raspberries and hit her, and she compared it to a time in 4th grade when she received a time out. If that is the only reference she could compare, i was floored. It would be like comparing a match head igniting to a atomic bomb.

ClunketyClunketyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Snowflake!

You're right in your comment, I absolutely agree with you. I have a new edition of The Cave on Amazon in which I've removed that part completely. I was uncomfortable that Pratt struck her, no matter how unintentional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClunkety@Clunkety
102 Followers
Enter Biography.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cave Series Info

SIMILAR Stories