All Comments on 'The CB2000 Corporation'

by DanLockered

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rough

@ other anonymous, we get it, not your fetish, chill out.

This story is ok at best, a little rough writing, and pretty short. It's a nice idea for a story, but you need a lot more to keep people interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
then don't read chastity stories!!

Great idea. Agreed a bit longer would be nice but great job!

DanLockeredDanLockeredover 7 years agoAuthor

I love the comments especially the angry ones by the anonymous Mr Angries. Keep them coming. I love them.

Just a quick note... it's fiction. In fiction anything can happen. Dragons can exist. Someone could turn water into gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing

I like it, short and sweet. Please shrink some more penises!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who cares if it's fiction or fantasy?

It's ridiculous. The cage is a toy. He doesn't need the key to remove it. So all her instructions to him are meaningless. He can even cum while in the cage! Don't believe it? Then you should GOOGLE it. Again, the cage is a toy. If his wife wants to treat him like a toy, he should simply divorce her. There's nothing erotic, sexy or entertaining about this story. Nobody is mad. Some of us just think that the story is poorly thought out and badly done. Why would he put up with her nonsense for even one minute? And when you stop to think about it, what is his wife getting out of it? She can't fuck him while he's in a cage (actually you can - I've seen that too.) so she isn't getting laid either. The whole thing make no sense. Just plain bad.

mgr1mgr1over 5 years ago
Morph10k Advantages

I only wish that there was a device of this type available. Just think, for those of us suffering from ED, our ladies can still have some wonderful sex when it hardens. I for one, just love to go down on my wife and bring her to a climax with my tongue and this would add to that.

Come on already, let's get this to market.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous