The CEO Ch. 05

Story Info
CEO's wife self bondage mishap.
4.8k words
4.15
217.7k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Sadkins116 and I are working on another story. You will eventually find a verity of fetishes, kinks, consensual and non-consensual sex, bondage, humiliations, and anything else we can imagine. With that said, this story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It is not based on anyone or any situation. If this isn't what you are looking for, then choose something else. However if you have enjoyed some of our other works, it continues now.

We do need to make the following statements. There are no minors in this story, period. In this story women are treated as property. That is not normal behavior and should never happen. But again this is fantasy not reality. Please try to separate the two and leave fantasy in your mind. I also want to state that although you can copy and paste do not post on any website without permission. It is here for your enjoyment and not to be plagiarized and published by anyone but me.

I want to thank Bydasea for his help with editing. He is a big help with his second pair of eyes and suggestions.

We welcome all comments and votes.

Rebeccasm

*

Rene's first week at the Doctor's facility was finally over. She had never experienced anything like this before. Dr. Chen was now leading her down a hallway towards a room at the end of the hall. She knew what was expected but so much had happened she was having trouble gathering her thoughts. When the doctor opened the door she cringed. She was to start her video diary and tell everything that she had experienced over the last week. In front of her was a table with cord and shackles attached to two of the legs. Another cord was dangling from the ceiling. On the other side of the table was a large professional video camera. Rene's body started to react to the humiliation of documenting her journey to slavery.

Dr. Chen led her to the far side of the table and soon her legs were attached to
the table legs and her wrists to the cord from the ceiling. In this position she
was completely exposed and facing the camera.

"You know what to do slave. When I start the camera you start talking. Master Roger was very specific with his instructions so don't leave anything out." The doctor barked.

Rene nodded and waited for him to point to her to start.

Rene stood there, her tits dangling and her ass pressed to the table top. She watched as the doctor pointed at her.

"My name is Rene Miller. I was or am married to Warren Miller. However I am owned by Roger Masters, my husband's Gentleman's gentleman. I have had submissive fantasies for a long time. My husband discovered me and my best friend Betty playing bondage games. After lots of conversations, we decided that I would draw up a contract to be trained as a slave. I expected Warren to be my master, but instead I am now owned by Master Roger. Part of my duties during this training is to document it. This recording is the first week.

Those of you who know me might notice my new hairstyle. It has been styled this way so my new slave marking will always be in view. I am now registered as a slave.

Not only has my hair style changed, but all hair below my neck has been permanently removed except for a landing strip above my cunt. Yes I have a cunt. Slaves have cunts, ladies have pussies and I am a slave. I guess I should start at the beginning. After signing my contract, my master brought me here for my initial mods. I was strapped to a table and introduced to my new doctor. It was probably the worst day of my life. Being naked in a strange place, bound, helpless and under a strange man's control had me so aroused I almost climaxed. He explained what was to happen as he injected me with various mixes of drugs. Almost immediately I noticed a change. My skin was so sensitive any touch threatened to make me climax. I was also given drugs to induce my tits to lactate. One of the side effects was my breasts started to swell. I have grown at least a cup size since I arrived. I finally started to lactate yesterday. I would have never thought that being milked would give me an orgasm.

He also shoved a probe up my ass and I experienced my first enema. I later learned that it too had drugs in the solution that made any contact with my ass drive me up the wall. I now crave my morning enemas." Rene paused as she thought back to her morning enemas.

"My doctor/master made sure I was constantly aroused. Either by being bound and stimulated, or during my morning cleaning, having a vibrator teasing my cunt as I am being cleaned."

On Friday I was introduced to other women being trained. We would be bound standing in a large room to receive our morning cocktails (chuckling at the pun) of drugs.

I so wanted to dive between each of their legs and lick their dripping cunts. I did learn that I am unique among the slaves. All the rest of the slaves are here because they have no choice. I on the other hand am here voluntarily. That seems to excite my Dr. Chen. The staff loved teasing our already very aroused bodies and making us beg to cum. They called it training us to control our bodies, but I really think it was for their entertainment. Usually only one slave was allowed to cum per day. Unfortunately I was never chosen, but I was allowed to lick their cunts. I have no idea what is next, but I will once again add to this diary next week." Rene finished.

Dr. Chen released Rene from her bindings and led her out of the room and to his office.

"You are very interesting slave, I've never had a woman, especially a woman of means to volunteer to be a slave. Please can you enlighten me?" He asked.

Rene was taken aback by his question. Since she had arrived, he rarely spoke to her except to tell her what he was about to do to her. She knelt on the floor, squirming, from her recent injections of drugs. The first hour or so after the injections were the worst. Rene's entire body was tingling and her need to cum was stronger than ever.

"I really can't explain why, Doctor. I mean my husband was travelling so much that I started to browse the internet out of boredom. There's only so much shopping or charity work you can do. I think it was about eight or nine months ago when I stumbled on a site that had erotic stories. Before I knew it I couldn't stop reading story after story. About a month or so later, I found a chat site and started to chat with other women. They told me about other sites that had videos and pictures. Something inside me clicked and I needed more. Eventually I started to get into self-bondage and you know the rest. I'm a prisoner of my own desires." She explained.

"Interesting," he replied, "virtually all the women who come through here are trapped for one reason or another. Usually it's a form of blackmail, or debt. I must say I can't wait until you are fully trained and visit again for more mods."

"Yes Sir, I will let my Master know your desires." Rene answered her head bowed.

It was an additional two or three days before Master Roger arrived to pick her up. By now the drugs were really taking effect. Rene's body was constantly aroused, and with each enema she begged for more. It was as if her entire body, inside and out craved attention, any attention. She actually cried when she was told she would be going home.

Rene was kneeling on the hard floor when her Master arrived. She was naked of course except for the knee high leather boots with six inch heels. Rene wanted to look up but she dared not and kept her eyes lowered. She watched as he approached her and clipped on a leash. He tugged on it and she crawled after him down the hall and out to his car.

The trip back to home was quiet. Her Master didn't say anything until they pulled into the garage. When he stopped the car and got out, Rene followed. He stopped at a work bench in front and barked.

"Bend over slave, I need to prepare you, it's time you're introduced to the staff."

Rene's body trembled at the thought of being exposed to the servants, most of which have been employed for many years. She walked to the bench and leaned down. She heard her Master shuffling behind her but didn't look back. She knew she wasn't allowed. Again her body was on fire only she wasn't sure if it was the drugs or the situation. Soon something cold dripped down the crack of her ass, followed by Master Roger's fingers probing her ass. At first it was just one, then two, then three. This time she knew it was whatever Dr. Chen used in her enema because the pain and touch sent her body's arousal through the roof. Rene was panting like a dog when something was pushed deep inside her. The deeper it went the higher her body was. Finally it stopped when she felt that whatever it was in her ass continued up her back and attached to her collar. He then grabbed each of her wrists and locked them to a set of cuffs attached to the bar and plug. Now she had no way to cover her privates and was completely exposed.

Rene was struggling to keep from climaxing, when Master Roger grabbed whatever it was and pulled her upright. Rene was moaning uncontrollably when Master pulled a gag around her mouth silencing her.

"Seeing as you are not able to control your mouth and I don't want to be interrupted this should keep you quiet."

Rene moaned but nothing came out. A second later, she was pushed through the door and into her own house. Rene eyes were rapidly looking in every direction. She knew it was only a matter of time before the entire staff would see her, but bound as she was, naked and gagged was especially humiliating.

Master Roger led her to the Warren's office. Pushing the bar up her back and to his desk.

"Turn around slave and spread your legs. From now on when standing you will always spread your legs. I have already briefed the staff about your slavery. They have all seen your video of when you signed your contract and know most of your rules. Now stand still while I call them in." He calmly spoke.

Rene stood there shivering, her body on fire and flushed to her navel. She heard him grab the phone and page the staff. She was trying to control her breathing but with every second, breathing was more difficult. A few minutes later, the staff started to arrive. As each arrived the look on their faces varied from shock, to lust, to laughter, to disgust, followed by comments.

"God she's naked!" Said Marie the head housekeeper.

"Damn she's hot!" Said Juan the head grounds keeper.

"I always thought she was a slut, and I was right." Marie added.

"I don't care as long as I can get a piece." Juan answered.

Rene could only stand there and take it. This was what she asked for and now it was happening. The problem was fantasy was one thing, but living it in real time was something entirely different. The humiliation was hitting home now, she was exposed and no longer respected. She would never be able to look at anyone in the eyes again. A tear ran down her cheek as well as a drip from her cunt slid down her thigh.

"Okay now that all the senior staff is here, l need to fill everyone in on her rules. Please listen to the following rules for the slave. Oh and don't worry a copy of the rules will be emailed to you later.

  1. The slave is to remain naked at all times unless given permission.
  2. She is to wear slut heels at all times, however if it is necessary to remove them, her heels are not to touch the floor. She must remain on her toes.
  3. She is not allowed to sit on any furniture and is to be either kneeling on the floor or standing as she is now.
  4. The slave is not allowed to cum, speak, piss, shit, eat or bathe without permission.
  5. The slave is to obey any order without hesitation.
  6. Each morning the slave will be assigned to assist one of you for the day. You will be allowed to use her in any way you wish including sexually. However for now that means only her mouth until her mouth is fully trained. Then we will move on to her other slut holes.
  7. You will document any infraction of any rule and report back to me every evening. If she manages to go the entire day without one broken rule, she will be allowed to climax.
  8. I will determine her punishments. However I will allow each of you to administer the punishment.

If you have any questions or if she should refuse a command, bring her to me immediately." Roger finished and looked at the staff all staring at the slave.

I have nothing further but I will allow you to inspect the new slave." Roger chuckled as he watched the faces light up on all the men.

Rene watched as several men started to approach her. Before she could help it, her legs closed and someone yelled.

"Hey she's out of position! She just broke a rule."

For the next several minutes, each man in the room grabbed, pinched, prodded and described what they wanted to do to her. Rene body was on fire, her need to cum was overriding her mind. She tried to concentrate on anything else but what was happening and looked over the men's shoulders. There were four women standing in the back of the room. Each was staring at her with scowls on their faces.

"Marie, don't you want to inspect the slave?" Roger asked.

"Why would I want to touch the slut? Look at her, she's about to orgasm while being humiliated. The only thing I want from her is her tongue up my ass and I'm not about to do that here." She spat back.

"Oh I'll make sure you get plenty of time to enjoy her in any way you wish." Roger answered.

Rene never felt so helpless, or embarrassed before. She was now nothing more than an object, a slave to be used.

Finally her Master called an end to the inspection and ordered the staff back to work. He then removed the cuffs and probe buried deep in her ass, then took her up to his room. Rene knelt on the floor in her required present position and watched as her Master got ready for bed. Finally he sat down in front of her and explained her rules before sleeping.

"Slave each night you will give me a blowjob and hold my seed in your mouth until I go to sleep. You will then back yourself into your cage and shut the door. It will not be locked, because each morning at 5 am you will wake me with another blowjob again holding my cum in your mouth until told to swallow."

Rene nodded and waited until he removed his pajama bottoms and lay down. She crawled up beside him and tried to swallow his cock.

She didn't get far before she started to choke. Her Master's cock was much larger than Warren's or Master Warren's. It didn't take long before he growled, "You are the worst cocksucker I've ever encountered. I think we need to concentrate on training your mouth." He barked as he grabbed her ears and shoved her face to his groin.

Rene tried to scream around the large cock filling her throat as the intense pain filled her body. If her Master heard her he didn't react as he used his hands to fuck her face. Rene had never been used like this before as spit tears and phlegm spilled out of her mouth.

Finally she felt his cock swell and fill her mouth with his cum. She pulled off and started to get off the bed when Master Roger growled. "Slave you soaked my body with your slime, clean me up?"

Rene continued off the bed and to the on-suite to get a wash cloth and towel. When she returned her Master spoke again.

"Seeing as it's your first day, I'll let this pass, but in the future you will lick up any mess you make. Now hurry up I need to get some sleep. Rene nodded and quickly cleaned his slimy cock and knelt beside the bed. A few minutes later, she heard soft snores coming from him and headed for her cage.

Rene tried to back in completely so she could lay down, but it was way too small. Finally she backed in as far as she could and closed the cage door, her head outside the cage. It was going to be a very long night.

That night it was very difficult to sleep for Rene. The cage was very uncomfortable and she was worried she wouldn't wake in time to give her Master his morning blow job. Her legs hurt and the opening for her neck was chafing it. She finally dozed off late and didn't wake up until her Master kicked the cage the next morning

"Wake up slave, you are late! You're supposed to wake me with a blow job." He barked.

"I'm sorry Master, I had trouble sleeping." She tried to explain.

"SILENCE SLAVE!" He practically screamed. "I don't want excuses, only obedience. Now get out of there and suck my cock. You've earned your first punishment."

Rene crawled out of the cage and between her Master's legs and kissed his cock. For the next ten minutes she sucked and had her face fucked.

The next couple hours went quickly as she cleaned Roger and fixed his breakfast. She stood off to the side and was only given scraps to eat when he was finished.

"Today you are assigned to Mistress Maria. You will obey her completely." Master Roger stated as he left the dining room. Rene didn't know what to do when Maria walked into the room. Rene cringed when she saw the evil smile on her face. Rene and her now Mistress, Maria, had never gotten along. She was a long time employee and they rarely saw eye to eye, but Warren liked her so she kept her job. Rene knew that she was going to make her day as difficult as possible.

"I always knew you were a slut. No normal person would volunteer to be a slave. I'm going to love teaching you your true calling. Now off with those shoes and I better never see those heels touch the floor."

"Yes Mistress," Rene said quietly as she slipped off the five inch heels. At first she was glad to get them off as her feet were killing her. But it didn't take long before she found it difficult to stay on her toes.

Maria walked over to a closet near the pantry and pulled out a black corset. She chuckled as she walked behind Rene and wrapped it around her waist. The corset started out just below her tits and ended up right at her pussy.

"Hands over your head slave." She barked as she pulled the strings behind her, tightening the corset. Tighter and tighter she pulled the laces until Rene could hardly breathe. When she finished, she pulled a small lace apron, or more like a doily and tied it around her waist. Finally Maria wrapped a gag around her slave's mouth, gagging her.

"Now you are a properly dressed maid slave." Maria laughed. "Now put your arms down and start cleaning." She continued and headed out to the library. Rene obediently followed making sure she stayed on her toes. A few minutes later, Rene was vacuuming the carpets.

12