The CEO Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three hours Maria had the slave clean almost every room in the mansion. Never letting her stop. In spite of her best efforts, Maria caught Rene dropping her feet and letting her heels touch the floor.

By the time they finished cleaning, Maria decided that she needed to take a break. She led the slave out to the main hallway and pulled down a chain Rene had never noticed before. Soon her hands were pulled up above her head leaving her toes barely touching the floor.

"Don't go anywhere slave. I've got a few errands to run. Don't go away slave." She laughed and walked away.

Rene was exhausted after the long night and cleaning the entire house. She hadn't worked for many years and her body wasn't ready for manual labor. The longer she hung on her toes, the more her body ached. She had no idea how long it was, but by the time Mistress Maria released her, she collapsed to the floor in a heap.

"Good you belong on the floor. For the rest of the day you crawl." Maria barked and headed out towards the back patio.

So went Rene's days, blow jobs, cleaning, humiliating tasks, and hanging in the front hall whenever not working. Rene's list of broken rules kept growing. By the end of the third day, the list had grown to over thirty broken rules.

On the third day after scrubbing all the cars for the chauffer, Mistress Maria walked out and growled, "Follow me slave, you're needed out back." Rene quietly followed her Mistress through the house and out the French doors only to see Juan, the head grounds keeper standing on the patio, his shirt was off and his sculpted chest covered with sweat. She blushed at crawling like a pet following her Mistress. But it wasn't because of crawling naked, but because her body was again on fire and her cunt leaking down her legs. The more humiliating it was the hotter her body.

"Slave, go get Juan a drink. It's break time." Mistress Maria commanded.

Rene didn't know what he would want to drink, so she poured a beer and a soda and crawled back to the grounds keeper. Stopping in front of him, she offered him the drinks.

"I don't drink soda and alcohol is forbidden when on the clock. Go get me a glass of cold water." He barked. Rene as quickly as she could, crawled to the wet bar to do as demanded. By the time she returned, he was sitting in a chair. He grabbed the drink and sneered, "On your hands and knees, I need to put my feet up."

Rene got into position and felt his feet on her back.

Rene was now reduced to just a piece of furniture serving her masters.

Finally it was the end of her first week of service to the servants. She had sucked every cock on the staff and eaten the pussy of all the maids and cooks. The only person she had not had sex with was Maria. She wondered how long before she would be servicing her.

Rene was again hanging in the hall when Maria once again came for her.

"It's time to do your video diary slave, follow me." She said. Rene crawled after her back out to the patio. This time her Master was sitting with all the senior staff. Hanging above the table was a small cage. She was ordered into the cage as Master Roger conducted a staff meeting.

"Let's get started shall we?" He asked, not expecting an answer. "Do you have your lists?" He asked.

"Yes Sir," they answered as each handed him a piece of paper. Roger looked at each one and smiled. "It looks like our slave has a lot to learn about rules." He started. "She has broken a rule 65 times. 39 of them letting her heels touch the floor, ten not in the proper position, eight times she spoke without permission, five times she didn't do her job as required, twice she didn't ask permission to relieve herself, and once she overslept and didn't wake me properly. I suggest she be strapped once for each violation. Maria, would you like to do the honors?" He asked.

Maria smiled and practically jumped out of her seat. "Oh thank you Master Roger. I would love to spank the slave. I agree she needs to learn to follow all the rules." She beamed.

"Juan, get her out of the cage and bring her inside. Master Warren has provided us with a special rack just for spanking." Roger ordered.

Rene cringed when she heard her punishment. She had been spanked by Betty, but nothing like this. Betty always made it very erotic and even though it hurt, it was more arousing and the sex afterwards was fantastic. Rene wasn't sure how this would be but she knew that Mistress Maria had bragged all week at how much she hoped she would get to punish her.

It took Juan and Roger a few minutes to get the slave locked into the rack, locking her ankles and wrists leaving her ass up and exposed. Rene's body was still sensitized from the mods by Dr. Chen and every touch left her panting. She had no idea what being strapped would do to her.

Rene was now bent double over a bar, her ankles and wrists locked and of course on her toes. She was panting in anticipation of what was about to happen. Her mind filled with fear and her body craving to cum. She saw Mistress Maria walk behind her and waited. Even though she knew what was about to happen, the first slash still caught her by surprise. Her entire body lit up like a Christmas tree as the pain shot out from her ass. Rene could hear Mistress Maria laugh but a second later the second shot landed.

Over and over Maria pounded the slave's ass. By the time she reached thirty, Rene's ass was a dark red, by fifty it was turning purple. That was when Roger decided to release the slave's hands and pull them up over her head. Maria then started to work on Rene's tits. When she finally finished the sixty five strokes, Rene was almost comatose. Her body was on fire only this time it was from pain and not arousal. Roger released her from the rack and let her lay on the floor for a few minutes before barking. "Get up slave and go to the wall. You will face the wall with your hands behind your head and on your toes. You will do your weekly diary in that position." He barked.

Rene was crying her chest heaving as she tried to explain what had happened over the last week. Whenever she tried to gloss over a task to end her misery, a staff member would make her do it over until she included all the details. By the time she finished, her legs were quivering and her muscles were starting to cramp, but her heels never touched to floor.

Finally she finished to everyone's satisfaction and she was allowed to stop and drop to the floor. She was never happier to be required to crawl as she didn't think she could walk.

Roger and the staff stood there talking about what they might have her do next week when Roger finally announced.

"Slave, I have been too soft on you. Each night for the duration of your training, you will go to the mud room and lick clean every shoe. Then it's to the staff bathroom and lick the toilet clean. When you're finished with that, you will report to my room for my nightly blow job. Now get busy."

Rene nodded and slowly crawled to the mud room and began her duties.

Rene's mind had shut down by this time as she worked to clean the shoes. After her punishment her only thoughts were to obey. It took her almost thirty minutes to finish the shoes and crawl to the staff bathroom. Again all she could think of was obedience. Her entire body sore and exhausted.

12