All Comments on 'The CEO Ch. 05'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Like it very much........

Speechless, just waiting for the next.........

Don't make us wait more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish chapters were longer

Renee looks great with her new hairstyle. The artwork was great as usual. Loved having her home again and am waiting for more to unfold in her drama, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah it could have been good but.....

Now it is just drivel

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Enjoying it very much and looking forward to much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 star for the excellent pictures

Although I miss depth from the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, pictures are really great.

... but some plot suffers from some hiccups. Some humil. scenes are creative and appealing - but many others are just outright nasty (i.e. mud & bathroom tasks). Is the Ch5 plot line really erotic and plausible?

There might be an audience for all kinds of kinks but am wondering if this is for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story and love the pictures, especially Dr Chen's enema machine! Just hope you dont get too crazy with sending her back for "more modifications " . Will Betty get to come back and play ? And please let them cum once in a while. ;) ....maybe the men come by and fuck her while strung up in the hall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have Rene and Betty humiliate each othet

Best to do is make both women lick cunts and assholes in front of the workers and to have their Mistress correct errors with a merciless crop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
missed a trick

its a good story, but I think the Butler found out to quickly. If the wives had gone to a professional Dom, first who then obviously starts to push their limits and then realised who they were "doming" and tried to take advantage resulting in a battle of wills with the Husbands...there would have been more opportunities/depth to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suggestions

Show Rene's food, dumped in cum.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 06

Nice story but I m not dreaming or fantasinzing after reading Ch 05. The writer forgot that literotica is about fantasy, fetish and other similar things. Here he just demonstrate how unlimited power the masters have and how they can be merciless to destroy the girls. Their only motivation is that they can it without any remorse and get away with it without any trouble or worry. Any reasonable person would be wondering if such story is not written by some sick mind persons because after reading it, I realize that ther is no real story or a goal the writer is trynig to reach. In fact it is just about showing how mean and cruel the men are and how they can express such cruelty for no reason nor any explanation for such cruelity on those poor women who have let's say a libido just alittle bit above the average person. And they get punished and destroyed for having such a libido. It is more appropriate to locate the story in mosleim and arabic country. In that case, the idea and the story make senses !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

Very good BDSM story. Don't need to locate in an arabic country like the previous comment proposed. Why ? It's all fine in ours !! We can't wait for the rest of the story. More humiliation and exhibition with Warren's employees and perhaps workers, like ass licking.

And where is Betty ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The checklist of nastiness chapter. Eyeroll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is number 6

Where is the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More pleeeease

Can't wait for next chap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Don't end it there. Everything about it is superb. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slavedanny

Please continue this story it is so good I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good girl

These are all fine physical disciplines. I thought it would be appropriate for her husband or is it former husband to have another real woman at his side as Rene goes about her duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter ?

Been over 3 months between chapters, is there another on it's way or too busy elsewhere ?

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Eh

The pics are really great but the storyline is lacking. I enjoy bondage and submission but this hasn't felt erotic in a while - even for me and I'm ALWAYS horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Gross

It started out great and got steadily worse. Not the worse I have read but definitely up there. It was too much to have her clean the shoes and the toilets by her tongue. I was so close to getting off until I read those words, when I did I lost all sexual appetite and was not able to cum. Disappointing to say in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Any Updates

Great story. When are we likely to see a new chapter?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
I errored - wanted a 5

When will the next story be made! The high have fallen so low! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
stupid

I kept waiting for one of the two women to snap, and start attacking people. this was stupid. I went back and reread the other 4 installments, and they were all as bad if not worse. Would have been a good set to have someone in the military, or ex-military to blow some people away.

swiftwingswiftwingabout 4 years ago
This story is still great but it's getting a little too extreme

I haven't commented before so here are the accumulation of my thoughts and feelings on this amazing story.

I love the pictures and how unique and original this story is. I love how the rich wife is being used by her own former maids and butlers.

However I think I would've liked a little more time spent on the taboo relationship between betty and rene before they got caught and even some more time on rene's personal self-bondage adventures too before she got caught by Rene. Heck I wouldn't have minded if it the whole story was just either about Rene's self bondage adventures or her time spent with Betty.

I think the overall direction that you are choosing to go with is very creative and its reaching new peaks of humiliation for both of them though.

But I do wish there wasn't any licking toilets clean or drinking piss.

Nonetheless, I cannot wait for the next entry in this amazing series with great writing and great art.

Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awesome

i dont care wut others say. this wuz awesome. i cummed before the nasty stuf

Dirty169Dirty169about 4 years ago
Please continue. Great stuff.

I think the ladies should be auctioned as a pair after their training, maybe a very strict dungeon master will purchase them.

The combination of the story and illustrations are great. Please don’t make us wait much longer for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

What happened, taking too long time to post, please give us the next chapter soon........

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago

First of the series I found. Too over the top for me to even finish the first page. Sick to my stomach, thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This Started as a decent story but has deteriorated into sadistic silliness. Wonder Woman or Super Girl would have trouble coping with what Rene and Betty have been put through.

Sorry not believable even for fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous