The Challenge Ch. 04: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to do it? Do it!" She yelled at him.

Robby thrusting into her, "Why couldn't we continue?"

"Just shut up and get it over with!" his mother glared at him.

"You will never know this child, I will keep this baby from you, it will never know you are the father," She slapped him once more.

Robby got angrier, releasing her arm, he pulled her skirt up and leaned down to hungrily kiss and lick her pregnant belly before sliding in once more. She felt amazing; her tight pussy, clamping down on his shaft while he worked.

"Ah!" his mother moaned. "Do it!"

Robby kept going, slamming into her until he reached his climax. He felt her legs wrapping around his waist, trapping him there. His mother was moaning as her own climax approached.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed, as Robby arched his back and groaned, filling her with his seed. He looked on as her body shook and fluid erupted from her vagina, spray on his clothing, drenching his pubic hair.

"Ah, uhn, yes. My water broke," she moaned.

He lowered himself, kissing her neck and working his way to her stomach. He stood up, letting his oozing cock slide out and come to a rest on her pregnant mass. He chuckled when he felt the baby move around inside Karen, kicking against his cock, as if to thank its father for freeing it.

They said nothing to each other on the way to the hospital or in the hospital room while waiting for Robby's father. Once he did arrive, Karen wanted Robby to leave.

"Get out!" Karen angrily glared at her son. "You don't belong here," she sneered.

"Hey, it's ok, relax Karen. Robby, go a wait outside, I'll take over," His father said, giving Karen a stern look for her harshness.

Robby's first child was a daughter named Diane. Karen did everything in her power to keep Robby away from her, often making excuses to not be around when Robby was home, manipulating Robby's father to send Robby to summer school programs or to study abroad. The only real information he learned of her was from his Aunt Cori. She visited him several times at school, lying to her husband about her whereabouts so she could spend a long weekend in bed with her nephew. Through Cori, he learned that his mother had an affair; he learned the Diane looked a lot like him as she grew older, and he learned that Cori did not want their incestuous relationship from the island to end either. They made love, a few times a year, for the next ten years. Finally, shortly after Diane's eleventh birthday, Karen left Robby's father, divorcing him. Karen took the two other children she had by Robby's father, Robby's siblings, with her to start a new life in Charleston, South Carolina.

Chapter 5

It was inevitable that Robby would impregnate his Aunt Cori. Shortly after Karen left his father, 29 year old Robby sought comfort from his Aunt, spending a night her in a hotel room, making love until the sun rose, impregnating the now 40 year old. The baby girl was named Julie.

Aunt Cori must have dealt with similar feelings as Robby's mother. Guilt, embarrassment, and secrecy, she cut ties with Robby, gently caressing his face, apologizing, kissing him one last time, and moving on. She headed to Charleston to raise her child away from Robby, with her oblivious husband. They had a house near Karen's, Cori's husband being one of the founding members of the business empire Robby would soon take over.

A year later, Robby showed up in Charleston, knocking on his mother's door while Diane and Karen's other children were at school. She shook her head and let him in.

"What do you want, Robby?" Karen rolled her eyes, letting him follow her into the living room.

"I just wanted to say hello. You look great," Robby said.

"Really? You just wanted to say hello?" Karen asked. "Why can't you just stay away?"

"I can't. I need you, I love you too much," Robby replied.

Karen rolled her eyes again, standing to head to the kitchen. "Please mom, let's talk."

"I don't have anything to say to you! Please, just go, Robby. Just go," Karen pleaded.

Robby looked to the floor and nodded. His mother was at the kitchen sink doing dishes. He slowly approached her from behind, placing his hands gently on her waist.

Karen sighed, "Robby, please go."

Robby began kissing at her neck, eliciting a moan, "Robby, no." He kept going, guiding his hands to cup her breasts.

"Please. I love you so much," Robby whispered in her ear. Karen moaned, reaching behind him to grip his hair with one hand, while the other began to unzip her bell-bottom pants. Robby, still kissing her neck and groping a breast, began unbuttoning his pants as well.

"You're so perfect," he whispered, relishing her moans. Karen released her grip on his hair and began to slide her pants down to her knees, followed by her panties. Robby did the same with his own pants.

"Do it," Karen whispered, turning her head to kiss at Robby's face.

"I love you," Robby said when he buried himself all the way from behind.

"I love you too," Karen said, thrusting back into him, meeting his forward thrusts.

Robby looked into her eyes when he came, her face contorted with pleasure, like so many nights on the island together; Karen's hot breath bathing his face while she climaxed. His cock spurted semen, deep inside her, during their mutual climax that day at the kitchen sink. Robby impregnated his mother a second time. After they collapsed on the bed later that afternoon, kissing each other, loving each other after hours of making love, Robby asked her once more if they could continue in secret.

"I don't know. You live far away; I have children, a husband. I just don't know," his mother replied. Robby left it at that not wanting to press things further and push her away like she had done to him. He left before the children got home from school, agreeing to just let it go.

Months later Robby, received a call from his mother's new husband. He was in tears, struggling to speak, Robby immediately thought the worse. His stepfather couldn't even get the words out. Robby heard, "she was 47 years old," "complications with delivery," and "doctors couldn't do anything," and knew exactly what the man was trying to tell him. He heard him utter a name. It was the name of his third daughter: Tiffanie.

Robby took out a Smith & Wesson from his bed side table in his New York City condo. Looking down the barrel after the phone call from his stepfather, he wanted to pull the trigger. His Aunt cut him out of her life, his mother cut him out of her life, and now, his mother was deceased, dying in labor with his child. He had three children with them and would never know them. What happened on the island 12 years prior changed them for the worst.

He kept saying his daughter's names: Diane, Julie, Tiffanie. He repeated them over and over, tears streaming down his face. After several minutes Robby pulled himself together, put the gun back in the drawer and paced around his condo.

Saying their names over and over, making a mental list: Diane, Julie, Tiffanie. He would find them one day, he would do something special for them, and he would make sure their lives were set. He couldn't do this now; it would have to be in decades.

Robby worked and worked and worked. Building an empire, buying and selling businesses and land, investing money in the company his grandfather and father started. He became a workaholic.

In the mid-70s a man from Austria named Arnold was growing in popularity in the body building world. Robby and a few of his friends felt inspired by the European and started working out in his spare time, finding it helped him focus on growing his companies. It also helped him attract women.

Robby married and divorced. His ex-leaving him, taking his two young daughters after the second one was born, the older child was three. They argued about him working constantly. He was never around, he was building his future, a future for who he considered his true daughters: Diane, Julie, Tiffanie.

Robby kept going, kept persevering, and kept working.

Chapter 6

Twenty-five years passed. Sam sat at his desk in his office with a huge grin on his face. He was a 56 year old African-American former police detective turned private investigator based in Atlanta. He was grinning at 25 year old blonde lovingly sucking his cock. She was a secretary whose last day was in a week. She gladly served her two weeks' notice on her knees, and sometimes, on her back.

"Mmm, good girl, good girl," Sam ran his fingers through her long locks. "Your husband is black too, right?"

"Mmhmm," she moaned, weaving her head back and forth.

"Does he have a son, Devin?" Sam asked.

Devin popped his cockhead out of her mouth, "He does."

"You going to fuck him when he gets older?"

"He's 15, and he's old enough," Devin winked at Sam, before resuming her cock servicing session. Devin finished up; swallowing her soon-to-be former employer's seed down her throat, letting him know his 2 o'clock meeting would be there soon.

Sam straightened up his desk, adjusted his tie, ran his fingers over his graying mustache and waited.

A few minutes later, a man in very good shape wearing a business suit, carrying a briefcase and looking around the same age as Sam entered.

"Hi sir! You must be -- "

"Bob. Call me Bob," Bob extended his hand to shake Sam's and sat across from him at his desk.

"Good to meet you, Bob. Let's talk about what I can do to help you," Sam smiled, sitting down now.

"Yes likewise. I'm hoping you can find someone for me, three people actually, but for now just one. I can give you her name, any and all information I have on her, and where I think she may be living."

"That sounds great. Sounds like you know what I would need to get started," Sam said.

"Yes," Bob opened his brief case, pulling out various papers and information collected, including a few very old photos that were no doubt obsolete now.

"Her name is Diane. She was in Charleston the last time I," Bob paused, thinking of the second time he impregnated his mother. "She may still be there, but I don't truly know."

They looked over her photos and identity information Bob had managed to obtain. The parted ways 45 minutes later, Sam assuring Bob he'd keep him posted of any updates he has for him.

A week later, Bob got a package in the mail. Walking down his long driveway in his mansion in an upscale area of Atlanta, he smiled pulling the contents out of the envelope. It was from Sam. He had mailed Bob a copy of a ten year old Playboy magazine. Diane was on the cover.

They spoke on the phone a few minutes later; Sam telling Bob that Diane and her family moved to Tampa Bay, Florida when she was 13 -- shortly after her mother died in childbirth with Diane's youngest sibling, Tiffanie. A pang of hurt stabbed at Bob's heart, but he continued listening.

Sam informed Bob that Sam's son Tony is the same age as her and still lives Tampa. Sam wasn't around much for Tony's younger years, constantly working, a divorce, and so on, but he told Bob he'll reach out to Tony to see if he might've known her. They figured it was worth a shot.

****

"Ahh! Yes! Harder!" 37 year old Diane screamed out, her fingers gripping Sam's sweaty back.

"Come on! Come on!" Sam was gritting his teeth, slamming into her bringing her to another climax, causing the bed to bang against the wall behind it.

Sam was done and exhausted, Diane moaning in approval. He got off her, wiped his forehead clean, and stepped out into the living room.

Sam nodded at his son Tony who was sitting on the couch waiting.

"I told you she was a good lay, dad," Tony told his father when he sat on the couch.

"She is. You've been hitting that since you two were teens?" Sam asked.

"I have. I figured it would be nice to come with you on this trip, to get another fuck out of her," Tony said.

"Well get in there and get to it. I have to make a phone call," Sam, catching his breath, gestured for Tony to head to Diane's bedroom.

Sam picked up the phone that was sitting on the coffee table and dialed Bob. "I found her," Sam said as soon as Bob answered.

"You did? That's excellent. Where is she?" Bob asked.

"She's back in Charleston. She recently moved here. After she posed for Playboy she stayed in Tampa Bay for a while, built up her family," Sam stood, walking around her living room nude, looking at photos of Diane's children, photos of her husband.

"Yeah, she got married, has some kids," Sam said. Bob nearly choked up, he was a grandfather.

"I'm not too sure if she's happy though," Sam added, Diane moaning in the background as Tony pounded her senselessly.

"She's not? What's wrong?" Bob was concerned; hoping that Sam hadn't picked up on the fact Diane was his daughter.

"Well, her profession isn't something a happily married woman would typically do," Sam smiled, thinking about the amazing weekend he and Tony had there in Charleston.

Chapter 7

Bob stood in the parking lot of a strip club in Charleston one week later. He checked his map and the scribbled down address he got from Sam one last time before sighing and heading in. She wouldn't know him and he was ok with that. He had to see her, he had to meet her, and he had to talk to her.

Bob sat at the bar, glancing around the room, watching the various ladies chat with the patrons. Several women danced on the stage causing Bob to wonder if Sam got the nights wrong. Sam told him she worked during weekends. Then he saw her.

Bob's mouth hung open as he watched her. She was tall, leggy, had long dirty blonde hair the same color as Bob's in his younger years, and had a magnificent set of breasts. He had seen them many times in the Playboy magazine he repeatedly looked over, but seeing them in person was something totally different. They were huge, tear drop shaped, orbs that she slid the pole in between when she squatted up and down during her dance routine. The rest of her body was amazing too, but Bob kept going back to those tits of hers -- he thought they were so big and juicy. He was blown away by her.

After several tries, due to other men beating Bob to her, Bob finally got a private lap dance from her. Her eyes were the same color as his, looking into his while straddling him in the back private room, the music blaring. "How are you hon?" She spoke into his ear, loud enough for him to hear her. Her voice deeper, not nasally or high pitched; it reminded Bob of his mother's voice.

"I'm great. What's your name?" Bob asked.

"Dee," she smiled, sliding her top over her shoulders, rubbing her massive tits in Bob's face. He was in heaven.

"That your real name?" Bob asked, after a nipple trailed his lips. She shook her head and turned around, slowly grinding her butt into his crotch.

"What is it?"

She chuckled, laying herself back against him, "It's Diane, but keep it a secret ok?"

"Alright, Diane. Will you reach into my left pocket please?"

"Mmmm, I'm not sure I can do that at this club, but I'll be quick," Diane slid to her knees, her huge tits trailing over Bob's crotch, pretending she was dancing for him, flipping her long blonde hair around, she quickly reached into his pocket and withdrew a rolled up wad of cash.

Straddling him once more, she looked at it confused, "They only charge $10 for a song here."

"That's a thousand times more than $10 rolled up in there and I'm not buying a song," Bob winked at Diane.

"What are you buying?" She asked him skeptically.

"You, for the night, and maybe some of the day tomorrow," Bob smiled at her. Diane smiled back, slowly nodding her head.

****

Bob guided her to the bed, their mouths entwined, moaning as they kissed. He rolled over on this back, taking Diane with him, bringing a huge tit to his mouth. She moaned and offered him the other.

Diane began squatting up and down on Bob's cock. "You feel so good," he said.

"So do you," she said breathlessly as she worked, her tits bouncing with her.

Gripping her breasts tightly, Bob nursed from her hungrily when she stopped bouncing. Diane began grinding into him, working toward her orgasm, "Cum for me, Diane!"

"Ah yes! Yes!" Diane shook, as her orgasms rippled through her, her nipples numb from Bob's mouth. He watched her climax, feeling her body tense up, smiling as her pussy clamped around his shaft.

It would go all night, rolling around onto the floor, up against the wall. He surprised Diane with his stamina, but he didn't want it to end. Finally, the next morning, after a shower together, it did.

Diane sat in the passenger side seat of Bob's rental car. She happily showed him around town. She showed him various restaurants, places she remembers from her childhood, and the elementary school she went to before moving to Tampa Bay.

They stopped for lunch after their sight-seeing tour, Bob asking her to pick some place nice. Sitting across from he couldn't believe how gorgeous was. "So, your husband; you and him aren't -- "

"I've never been faithful, if you were wondering," Diane blurted out, after taking a sip of tea. "It's just one of those things," she shrugged. Bob decided not to press the subject further, deep down not really caring.

"How many children do you have? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be too personal," Bob said.

"No, no, it's fine. You just paid me $10,000 to spend the night and day with me. You can ask me anything you want. I have three kids. I got pregnant at age 17, 19, and finally at 22. That was my first husband. We married after high school. It didn't last long. I remarried shortly after. We stayed in Tampa Bay up until last year."

Bob listened for the next hour as Diane talked about her three children, Bob's grandkids. The oldest, Sandee, moved out to Los Angeles when she turned 18 and dances at a few clubs there. The other two are still in Charleston with Diane and their stepfather. Bob asked about their interests, schooling, and general appearance. He treaded dangerously close to the line between a wealthy stranger paying for a night of sex and a relative wanting to know about his kin. So he backed off, talking more about the area, avoiding questions about her personal life and family.

Bob learned she did stripping on the side, lying to her husband about it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Diane informed him that some clubs she worked at in the past allowed patrons to pay extra for sex, it was all illegal of course, but it excited Diane. Bob never asked about Playboy, thinking that maybe she may find it an odd coincident that he brought it up.

Seeing where she grew up brought about more sadness in his heart. The house was a decent size, but nothing compared to what he could provide now. He imagined living there, raising her and her siblings, making love to their mother, his mother, Karen. Bob imagined Aunt Cori stopping by to say hello and to make love. He was shaken from his daydream when Diane pointed out the undeveloped land near the beach. She informed him several land developers were bidding for it, wanting to turn it into a neighborhood. Bob nodded, an idea forming in his head.

On the way back to Diane's house, she sucked his cock while he drove. Sitting in her driveway, he thanked her for a lovely night and day, asking her if it'd be ok to check in on her and say hello every once in a while. Diane caressed his face and nodded, before giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

After dropping her off, Bob rushed to find out more about the property. His heart was racing, wanting to buy it, wanting to build a compound or a neighborhood for his children, and perhaps other families too.

He drove back the beach area. It was marshland, with the occasional clump of palm trees. He envisioned streets filled with massive homes, in each one, families living together, caring for each other, making love, living the life he never got to with his mother and aunt. He thanked Diane, in his head, for showing him this land.