The Challenge Ch. 04: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

He decided he was going to bid on that land and win it. The next several months consisted of Bob ensuring that land was his. He outbid everyone. He had won. Returning to Charleston to sign papers and go through legal information, he set foot on his land for the first time. Nothing was there, no houses, no streets, but in time he would build a neighborhood; a community.

Bob slid his arm around Diane's waist. She was standing next to him, looking on with him. He turned, smiling at her, thinking about their previous night in which they reconnected. They were rolling around in bed, on top, on bottom, moaning and shaking with pleasure in each other's arms, moonlight bouncing off her breasts. Bob crossed her name off his mental list. Julie and Tiffanie remained.

Chapter 8

Sam had a difficult time finding Julie. However, Tiffanie was easy. Three years later, when Bob approached him again, Sam got to work, calling his son, Tony, to ask him if he might know where Diane's younger sister was.

Tony knew exactly where she was in Tampa Bay. They had been sleeping together for a few years.

****

"Ahh! Yes! Harder!" 28-year-old Tiffanie screamed out, her fingers gripping Tony's sweaty back.

"Come on! Come on!" Tony was gritting his teeth, slamming into her bringing her to another climax, causing the bed to bang against the wall behind it.

The door to the bedroom opened; a shocked, hysterical husband stood yelling at what he saw before him. Tony pulled out, stroked his cock a few times, spraying semen onto Tiffanie's stomach. Nodding politely as he walked past her irate husband, Tony headed to the kitchen to use the phone.

"Hi, Bob? Yeah it's me Tony, Sam's son. Just wanted to let you know Tiffanie is in Tampa. That's all I know so far, but I'll do a little digging and see what I can find," he explained. "Yeah my dad is ok, getting a little older, so I figured I'd help him out some, since I knew the family a little better than him."

A few weeks later Bob nearly collapsed with laughter in his long driveway after opening a package from Sam. Tony had obtained information for his father. Bob pulled out yet another Playboy magazine with his daughter Tiffanie on the cover this time.

"Fantastic!" Bob exclaimed flipping through the pages of her spread. She had gorgeous breasts just like her older sister.

A few months passed, a few more phone calls from Tony or Sam. Bob learned Tiffanie was getting a divorce because her husband caught her sleeping with another man. The two men were able to determine she was moving to Atlanta, where Bob lived, and was looking for a job in marketing, based on conversations she had with Tony in between sex sessions. Bob started brainstorming.

****

Krista, a young, brunette sexpot, slept her way to the top in Bob's company. She was a manager in his marketing department. She worked primarily in Jacksonville, FL, but occasionally headed to Atlanta for meetings and sex with Bob. She was so very good and so very gorgeous, just like her mother, Robin, who Bob joked about meeting one day.

"Whew, that was good," Bob said, out of breath, rolling off Krista, slapping her ass when she got up. They were in bed most of the weekend during her trip to Atlanta.

"Yes it was, now can we please talk about these applicants?" She asked, walking to the table in his bedroom, cum dripping out of her pussy, to retrieve a stack of resumes.

"Sure, sure, I almost forgot, sorry," Bob said, hoping his attempts at fishing for Tiffanie via job postings, and suggestions from Tony, who she still met and slept with the last several months, would work out.

Krista crawled back into bed with him, Bob putting his arm around her, flipping through a few dozen applicants.

Bob was barely paying attention to the naked beauty in his arm while she went over each resume and applicants skills. Bob was looking for a name, frowning with disappointment when it didn't appear. His eyes brightened with excitement when Krista got to the very last resume in the stack. It was Tiffanie's.

Bob impatiently listened to Krista drone on about her experience, her lack of skills, and lack of outstanding references. Bob didn't care.

"Hire her," he said getting off the bed, pouring more wine.

"Wait. But there are others that are better qualified," Krista pleaded.

"Just do it. We can train her and mold her to how we want her. Plus, we don't have to pay her as much due to her lack of experience," Bob explained.

Krista sighed and shook her head, "Alright, fine."

****

Bob watch from afar, never crossing a line, and hardly seeing her in person. He kept tabs on Tiffanie by having phone calls and meetings with her manager, Krista. He learned Tiffanie was an outstanding employee. She was learning the job very fast, her marketing ideas were great, her attitude was even better, and she was quick -- not taking her sweet time to do things.

Three years into Tiffanie's tenure with Bob's company, Bob had met her a few times, noticing they had the same eye color. Her thicker, fuller lips looked more like his Aunt Cori's than his and her mother's. He always remained courteous and polite to her, observing she felt nervous around the big CEO. He would crack jokes on himself and on Krista in an attempt to show Tiffanie she had no reason to be nervous around him.

The company had purchased a publishing company and all its assets. One of those including a magazine marketed toward African-American males between the ages of 18-35 call Elite Magazine. Tiffanie had an idea that her manager Krista loved, which was throwing an annual "Elite Mag" party in Atlanta. All of the staff would be invited including: models, photographers, writers, ad execs and of course Bob.

Krista and Tiffanie worked very close on ensuring its success. Bob watched from the sidelines, ideas forming in his head, the brunette Krista and blonde Tiffanie were gorgeous.

Chapter 9

"You're going to let me come to this event without a date?" Bob jokingly asked Tiffanie and Krista, who appeared to be together, their arms entwined with each other.

"Sorry!" Krista shrugged.

"You could have at least brought Robin and let her be my date," Bob joked, referring to Krista's mother.

"You can share us tonight. We can take turns dancing," Tiffanie suggested, to the smiling, retirement age Bob.

The two women introduced Bob to a younger model named Rodney. He was tall, black, and just started posing in the magazine. He shook Bob's hand, thanking him for building the magazine up to a more successful publication. Bob laughed blaming its success on Krista and Tiffanie.

After a few hours of mingling with each woman, Bob looked around for Krista, not finding her. Eventually he saw Krista on the arm of Rodney while he escorted her out of the large hotel banquet hall. About 15 minutes later, she returned, a devilish grin her face. Thirty minutes later whilst he danced with Krista he watched Tiffanie do the same; leaving the building on Rodney's arm.

"Excuse me for a moment," He told Krista, rushing to follow after Tiffanie and Rodney. He hung back a bit, watching them go into an alley next to the hotel.

When Bob snuck behind a nearby dumpster, the two of them were already going at it. Tiffanie pulled her tight, cocktail dress up, exposing her bare ass, and Rodney was hurriedly pumping into her from behind.

Bob smiled watching her moan, arching her back, Rodney grabbing her hair with one hand, her waist with the other.

"You two were having sex with him in the alley," Bob said, returning to Krista inside a few minutes later, careful not to get caught spying.

"Mmhmm, and after this event, her and I will have sex with you," Krista explained.

"Is that right?" Bob asked, pulling her in close to him.

"Well I'm turning in my two week notice tonight, so a wonderful three-way to get you accustomed to my replacement seemed appropriate," Krista grinned.

"Tiffanie is your replacement?"

"Yes," Krista leaned in closer to whisper in Bob's ear, "and she's wanted to sleep with you for a while now."

****

Bob sipped his wine watching Krista and Tiffanie tenderly kiss at the foot of his bed as a fire blazed on behind them in his master bedroom. He smiled when he watched Tiffanie glance at him while Krista slid Tiffanie's dress straps over each shoulder. Tiffanie closed her eyes while Krista moved in slowly kissing and licking one of Tiffanie's nipples. Her breasts were huge, just like Diane's. Krista held them up as if testing their weight, moving to each nipple, gingerly sucking them.

Krista stood and slid her dress down, stepping out of it, tossing it to the side. Tiffanie did the same, kissing Krista once more before the two woman turned to smile at Bob. They crawled onto the bed, making their way to Bob, taking his wine glass and began kissing the older man. He lay there motionless, a perpetual smile on his face as the two women removed this clothing for him, kissed over his stomach, and began licking up and down his shaft, occasionally smiling up at him.

Tiffanie went first. Guided by Krista, she mounted Bob, sliding his cock in and slowly rocked her hips back and forth on him. Bob ran his fingers through her blonde hair, smiling at her, his other hand gently squeezing her breast. He watched her cum - amazed at her beauty, her smell, and her insides. She felt amazing. When she was done shaking and moaning, he kissed her, savoring her full lips.

Krista went next, Tiffanie taking her position behind Krista, rubbing her back, kissing her shoulder while she rode Bob -- just like Tiffanie had done minutes before. They took several turns that's night, enjoying each other, climaxing for each other.

Bob was in the shower a little later, thinking about his wonderful evening, while Krista and Tiffanie slept in his bed naked, holding each other. He was startled when Tiffanie entered the shower.

"Hi," she said, running her hands over his shoulders.

"Hi," He said back, kissing her softly.

"I guess this was a good way for Krista to resign, right?" Tiffanie joked.

"It sure was. I'm going to miss her great work, but her goodbye was even better!"

"Indeed it was," Tiffanie said, kissing Bob once more.

"I'm sure you'll do great in her role at my company. I have no doubts," Bob said.

They kissed in the shower for several more minutes, before Bob entered her from behind. He wanted to tell her so badly that he was her father. He wanted to let her know that he would take care of her long after he was gone. He wanted to see if she'd move to Charleston, but he chickened out. He wondered if it would damage their working relationship -- or relationship period -- if she knew her employer, the man she's sleeping with, was her father. He kept quiet, enjoying her over and over.

Tiffanie worked for and slept with Bob for three years before turning in her notice, resigning and moving on, claiming she needed to focus on her son and settle her wild ways down. Bob completely understood, making love to her one last time, before she left. Bob crossed Tiffanie off his mental list, leaving one left -- Julie.

Chapter 10

Another five years past, Bob, nearing 70 years old, found himself at his Aunt Cori's funeral. He sat in the back, not being seen by Diane, Tiffanie, and the other relatives -- most of them blonde women. He almost forgotten about Julie, attempting to figure out which one was her among the hugging women near the casket.

After the funeral in Charleston he went to his property, still untouched, still not developed. He thought about his 81 year old deceased Aunt, picturing her old and frail, but surrounded by her children, grandchildren, and lovers all together in one imaginary home.

"I'm going to build a haven for families," Bob said out loud, before heading home. Over the next several months, massive amounts of money and resources were put into building houses, building a community, building the special haven he envisioned.

Bob needed to test things. He wanted to test people, seeing if they would ever move into this neighborhood, filling it with incestuous love. He started thinking and formulating more plans. He wondered if other people existed that had special relationships with their family members like he briefly did. He wondered if his new fiancée Robin, would ever cross that line, perhaps with a sister, or child, or grandchild. He wondered if she would cross that line with her daughter Krista.

Thankful that Krista introduced Robin to Bob, he dismissed that thought, and kept thinking of his mental list and the final name on it -- Julie -- appeared in his thoughts. He almost forgot about finding her, blaming it on continuously working and old age. He would find her and somehow issue her a challenge to see if she was anything like her father, him.

On the way back to Atlanta he thought about finding more test subjects, more people that he could, perhaps, bring out incestuous desires via massive amounts of money in the form of challenges.

The next few months were busy for Bob. A large scale surveillance system in several of his office buildings were installed in secret. Video cameras were hidden in bathrooms, offices, and so on. Bob was looking, searching for potential test subjects.

He was also working with a man named Fat Rob to build a new strip club. Tiffanie's replacement, a 6 foot tall, Puerto Rican beauty named Fernanda was hungrily sucking Bob's cock, updating him on the construction of the shopping center and the club that would be within it.

"Yes, almost done," Fernanda said, popping Bob's cock out of her mouth. "Elite Mag models will be there."

"Do you think Fat Rob would charge extra for, well, sex with the strippers?" Bob asked.

"Ooh great idea, I can ask him!" Fernanda said, resuming her slurping of Bob's dick.

"No, no, I'll do it," Bob said, reaching down to tweak a dark brown nipple from one of Fernanda's large breasts.

****

Fat Rob was managing this club along with several others he owned. He agreed to charge extra for sex, loving the idea Bob gained from Diane nearly 15 years earlier. It was the opening night and strippers all over Atlanta and the south were there. Everything was going great and got even better when Bob saw her.

Bob invited Diane to the event. She looked incredible. Her hair was shorter, she had more wrinkles, but at 52, she was a knockout. He looked forward to having sex with her later that night.

Tony was invited too, sadly his father, Sam had passed away recently. Tony introduced Bob to his son, TJ, informing Bob that TJ was a police officer in the Atlanta area.

"Is that right? Well that's great, TJ," Bob said, shaking the 30-something's hand. "This may sound weird, but do you think if I gave you a name, you could find someone?"

"Sure, absolutely. I have software I can use to lookup individuals," TJ said.

"He'll be glad to do it, won't you," Tony shot his son a look, as if to remind him Bob paid his father and grandfather handsomely for some past private investigation work.

"Heh, yes, it's not a problem," TJ smiled.

Later that evening, Bob was behind Diane in the shower, thrusting slowly in and out of her.

"Diane, listen," Bob said, after his cock slinked out of her cum-dripping pussy.

"I want you to move out of your house in Charleston. I'm building a neighborhood there and I'd like you to move into it at some point. It's not finished yet."

Bob sighed, looking over her large breasts, "Diane, I -- "

"Shhh," Diane hushed him. "I know you're my father. I look like a female version of you!" she laughed. Diane caressed his face, and then pulled him close for a hug.

"I'm going to take care of you when I pass away," Bob said.

Diane nodded, wiping away tears, the steam from the shower enveloping then. He took a risk in telling her, regretting that he didn't tell Tiffanie, but in due time, he knew she would find out. Bob and Diane made love until the sun came up.

They would meet again at the annual Elite Mag annual event the following month. Bob invited her as his date.

****

Spring had arrived. Construction was going well at Bob's Charleston haven. He sat at his desk, watching the high school student mowing his yard. Vernon had been doing yard work for Bob three years now. He was a great kid. His mother, Nicole, posed in Elite Magazine several times. Bob momentarily thought about how good she'd be in bed and wondered if her son ever masturbated to her.

Bob got up, leaving his office, heading to a large room, beyond his bedroom. It was his secret room. He's the only one that had the key. Upon entering and looking to the many monitors plastered on the wall, he looked for several minutes for the footage he was hoping to find. It was of the model, Nicole, whose kid was mowing his yard. She was getting fucked from behind in a bathroom stall. Bob nodded, thinking, "Perhaps one day I'll see if her son out there would be a willing test subject."

Just then Bob's cell phone rang.

****

"Ahh! Yes! Harder!" the 40 year old Julie screamed out, her fingers gripping TJ's sweaty back.

"Come on! Come on!" TJ was gritting his teeth, slamming into her bringing her to another climax, causing the bed to bang against the wall behind it.

After he filled her pussy with semen, he kissed her lips slowly, "Thank you."

"Mmm, anytime," Julie smiled up at him.

TJ had forgotten about his promise to Bob, having met Julie and had been sleeping with her for a couple months. His father, Tony reminded him to follow up on that promise. He went to the kitchen and made a phone call.

"Hi, Bob? Yeah it's me TJ, Tony's son."

"Hey TJ, how you found Julie yet?"

"I have. She's a nurse at a hospital not far from you actually. She seems to be doing well," TJ said, glancing back toward Julie's bedroom.

"Good, this is great! Which hospital?"

"The one near Buckhead, Piedmont I think," TJ answered.

Chapter 11

Spring turned to Summer, Summer turned to Autumn. Bob had no idea how to find and talk to her. He had her address, but was too scared to simply show up. He knew where she worked, but couldn't just show up at a hospital wanting to talk to a nurse there.

Fortunately, and at the same time, unfortunately in October Bob started having chest pains and needed it checked out. He gambled, taking a risk, and told his driver to take him to the hospital in Buckhead.

The doctor said he wanted to keep him there for a few days for observation and to run some tests. Bob shrugged, looking around and down at the IV unit. Then he saw her.

The room's aroma improved with her perfume when she entered. She had dark blonde hair, bangs, and a toothy smile -- nothing freakish, but enough to be considered sexy. Her name tag had Julie on it. Bob started shaking when she approached him. She had the same eyes as her mother, Bob's Aunt Cori, the same slightly darker skin complexion, the same hair type, same nose, and a similar mouth as Tiffanie -- her half sister.

****

Nine months later, Bob moaned, Julie smiling down at him. He brought a nipple to his mouth, sucking lightly at it. She ran her hands through his white hair, his cock still spurting cum inside her. She was moving to Charleston in a couple weeks, taking the $40 million Bob had given her and her son, Ray, to one of the completed homes in the haven Bob created. She was the first successful test subject. A little money awakened the incestuous desire, causing Julie and her son to become one.

"How much did that home cost?" Bob asked her, releasing a nipple.

"Two million."

"That's way too much; I need to talk to a realtor. I want these homes to be far more affordable for the various families that move in there."

Julie smiled, kissing his forehead, "Thank you again, not just for the money, but for bringing me and Ray together."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers