The Challenge Ch. 04: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

"No, thank you Julie."

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"Yes, check on some families for me. There's a young man who mowed my lawn, his mother Nicole. Check on them and see if they are together now. They should be. Convince them to move to Charleston," Bob asked.

"I will. Anything else?" Julie asked, moaning as Bob ran his hands up her back, kissing on her neck while she straddled him.

"There's one family I never heard back from after I issued a challenge to the daughter. Her name is Elle and the mother is Marcia. I'll give you all the info I have. I know Elle will be attending college near Charleston. She won a scholarship I sponsored. Perhaps you could find them and them see if they are there or would be willing to move there."

Bob shrugged, "You may find that are not lovers at all."

"Well not everyone will agree to do these challenges you issue," Julie said.

They dressed and ate dinner together in Bob's large dining room. When Julie was getting ready to leave, Bob grabbed her hand, kissing the top of it, "I really loved your mother."

"You knew her?" Julie asked.

"I did, yes."

"I love you too," Bob added.

"Bob, that's sweet, but I'm not looking -- "

"No, I don't mean like that, Julie," Bob said, caressing her hand, smiling softly. "I mean, I love you."

Julie blinked rapidly several times, possibly putting two and two together; looking at Bob look upon her like the man she thought was her father did.

"Are you my -- "

Bob interrupted her. "You have some half-sisters from my first marriage. I don't know where they or what they are doing, but I can get you all the information I have on them and mail it to you at your new home. Who knows perhaps they are unique like us."

Julie, paused a moment, her eyes tearing up. She cleared her throat, "Will you visit?"

Bob shrugged, "Perhaps, but I want to stay out of the way. There's no need for me to interfere. They'll be others arriving at the haven I'm sure, and you will work with your neighbors and build a wonderful community."

Julie nodded and gave her father one final hug before leaving. Bob smiled, watching her car pull out of his long driveway. He crossed her name off his mental list.

The End.

***End note: Feel free to read "The Long Absence: Allen's Story" to learn what became of Krista several years after working for Bob in this story.***

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers